GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 344 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,665
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? #876795
02/27/16 05:01 AM
02/27/16 05:01 AM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline OP
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline OP
Underboss
North Jersey
2 factions within a family would not surprise me. So many families have had that and either remained peaceful or, go to war.
If Philly is functioning with 3-4 factions within, I am VERY impressed.
Is there any concrete truth to this? If so, how the heck is money kicked up properly?
I assume that either Uncle Joe or Chickie are the glue that keeps such an arrangement in line but, I wonder what will happen when they pass on? Will it be power grabbing time?
Maybe the construction boom is the only reason there is peace. When there is plenty to go around, peace is easy!

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876796
02/27/16 05:27 AM
02/27/16 05:27 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
To me, it's not even complicated at all;

These guys were made when they were kids, then got 20,25, 30, 35 years when they were really STILL kids, did their time, the world moved without them, they got out, and now they are just trying to get on their feet, get their LIVES back together, I'm sure that's what driving them at the moment.

Thing is, I don't know what people expect, it's not like there is some huge pie to come back to that they can demand a piece of, and by the same token, if these guys get something going, after doing all that time, they are not going to just hand over huge chunks of hard earned (or stolen lol) money to some guy who is ranked higher says who? Nor would anyone really be in a position to demand that much tribute from these guys, like you do 30 years, and right away some guy ask you to kick up? Lol would you? So I see the top what four guys, doing their own thing, probably following the Castellano modus operandi, anything you have now you keep, anything more you want we talk....

It seems much more clear cut to me...

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876802
02/27/16 08:24 AM
02/27/16 08:24 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Cabrini is right. There only 2 faction: the old scarfo guys that made their time and want to stay out of jail and make money the others are the Merlino loyalist survived to the war with Stanfa.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876803
02/27/16 09:27 AM
02/27/16 09:27 AM
K
Kash Offline
Made Member
Kash  Offline
K
Made Member
I've always wondered how much media is playing up the word faction instead of just saying crew. I look at it like a lot of these guys just came home after long bids and are putting together a crew to earn. I've read that Bruno was content with many guys just passing along a Christmas envelope back in the day more than scarfo's eff you pay me ideology. Maybe playing things like Bruno did in the day keeps the peace?

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: furio_from_naples] #876806
02/27/16 10:13 AM
02/27/16 10:13 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Cabrini is right. There only 2 faction: the old scarfo guys that made their time and want to stay out of jail and make money the others are the Merlino loyalist survived to the war with Stanfa.

That doesn't seem to be what he said, but I could be wrong. I think Anastasia and Shratenweiser are right in that there are four factions. However people seem to be misinterpreting the term faction as meaning that they're all against each other. Which I don't think is the case. For one, I think Ligambi is still the official acting boss, since his last trial, he's been trying to stay out of prison and is rarely seen with the other guys outside of holiday functions. When it's said he has his own faction, I assume that as simply meaning he's closest to his nephew and only meets with his nephew, and his nephew Borgesi, is the constant link between Ligambi and the Merlino/Mazzone camp. Thats one "faction" or "crew", Ligambi and Borgesi, in a sense. They ARENT at war with Merlino & Mazzone, they ARENT beefing, and they happily co-exist with Borgesi being the visible guy who meets with everyone, in place of Ligambi, while Ligambi continues to keep a low profile. Almost like Ligambis front boss, but without the actual title. Merlino/Mazzone camp, is another "faction" or "crew", a lot of them are commonly seen at Borgesi's clubhouse, which also symbolizes Borgesi's new significance. And through Borgesi, Uncle Joe keeps informed. You have one group of Scarfo guys, under Joe Pung, flipping houses and apartment complexes and what not. That's three, and then you have Phil Narducci and 10th & O which has been misidentified as a "faction/Crew" under the Philly Mob. I dont think thats the case, hes out by himself with those guys. If anything the other Scarfo guys are either under the other Pung brother or Frank Narducci, or simply under Joe Pung as well.

I think theres a real possibility that there are four "factions/crews". But in my personal opinion from what I've seen and read, I'd say realistically theres only three. Thats if you count Ligambi and the fact that he only seems to meet on a regular basis with Borgesi, as those two and those under Borgesi, like former Stanfa bodyguard Vince Filipelli, as being their own crew. You dont hear about those guys, because everyone is doing their own thing and are happy doing things that way.

And Chickie Ciangaglini is happy being with his family reportedly, his real family, and only moderates on occasion. I don't think he's in a real position of power amongst the admin out of that, nor does he want to be. He's like what Joe Gallo was in the Gotti movie, or Junior Soprano, his counsel is sought when it's needed. Other than that he's coolin'.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 02/27/16 10:17 AM.
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: SinatraClub] #876813
02/27/16 10:44 AM
02/27/16 10:44 AM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline OP
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline OP
Underboss
North Jersey
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

That doesn't seem to be what he said, but I could be wrong. I think Anastasia and Shratenweiser are right in that there are four factions. However people seem to be misinterpreting the term faction as meaning that they're all against each other. Which I don't think is the case. For one, I think Ligambi is still the official acting boss, since his last trial, he's been trying to stay out of prison and is rarely seen with the other guys outside of holiday functions. When it's said he has his own faction, I assume that as simply meaning he's closest to his nephew and only meets with his nephew, and his nephew Borgesi, is the constant link between Ligambi and the Merlino/Mazzone camp. Thats one "faction" or "crew", Ligambi and Borgesi, in a sense. They ARENT at war with Merlino & Mazzone, they ARENT beefing, and they happily co-exist with Borgesi being the visible guy who meets with everyone, in place of Ligambi, while Ligambi continues to keep a low profile. Almost like Ligambis front boss, but without the actual title. Merlino/Mazzone camp, is another "faction" or "crew", a lot of them are commonly seen at Borgesi's clubhouse, which also symbolizes Borgesi's new significance. And through Borgesi, Uncle Joe keeps informed. You have one group of Scarfo guys, under Joe Pung, flipping houses and apartment complexes and what not. That's three, and then you have Phil Narducci and 10th & O which has been misidentified as a "faction/Crew" under the Philly Mob. I dont think thats the case, hes out by himself with those guys. If anything the other Scarfo guys are either under the other Pung brother or Frank Narducci, or simply under Joe Pung as well.

I think theres a real possibility that there are four "factions/crews". But in my personal opinion from what I've seen and read, I'd say realistically theres only three. Thats if you count Ligambi and the fact that he only seems to meet on a regular basis with Borgesi, as those two and those under Borgesi, like former Stanfa bodyguard Vince Filipelli, as being their own crew. You dont hear about those guys, because everyone is doing their own thing and are happy doing things that way.

And Chickie Ciangaglini is happy being with his family reportedly, his real family, and only moderates on occasion. I don't think he's in a real position of power amongst the admin out of that, nor does he want to be. He's like what Joe Gallo was in the Gotti movie, or Junior Soprano, his counsel is sought when it's needed. Other than that he's coolin'.

Thanks Sinatra!

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876817
02/27/16 11:24 AM
02/27/16 11:24 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Yes, you hit it on the head Sinatra...

I was speaking in more general terms, wasn't as clear...

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876826
02/27/16 12:48 PM
02/27/16 12:48 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Personally I think they laugh at us (and local media) trying to group these guys into their "factions", "crews", and "groups". Sure, there's an organized structure to the LCN side of things but it's not the Army. These guys are friends (mostly). They have this side thing together called LCN. Sure they kick money up at some regular interval and have criminal activities going on, but they're all 1 "gang" and group of buddies. Old blood is old blood.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: SinatraClub] #876829
02/27/16 12:56 PM
02/27/16 12:56 PM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member

This is spot on, especially the part about Narducci/10th and Oregon not being a "faction."

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876830
02/27/16 01:07 PM
02/27/16 01:07 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
So is every other mob family. They consists of guys who grew up around each other in the neighborhood, and it's all fun and games and laughs until someone is caught stealing or accused of something by someone who is more liked and then killed. And you really think there's no structure? You do realize a lot of these guys are from different eras, so not everyone wants to hang out with a bunch of guys they thought were punks when they were in the street. Or with a guy who had them on a hit list at one point in time and wouldnt of hesitated to attempt a murder on site. Like I said everything is amicable, nobody under the Philly Mob umbrella is at war or at odds with one another right now. That still doesn't mean things aren't organized and structured, and that there aren't crews. Without organization and structure you tend to get a little thing called chaos. And at the end of the day, despite them all being friends, according to the oath they take, LCN comes first, it's not a side thing, its their life. And whether its legal or illegal business is business, and you interfere with that in any way, you have to face the consequence. It doesnt matter if they all grew up together. The only difference is now, in Phillies case, outside of the rare situation, instead of friend killing friend. Friend now has other friend beaten for whatever discretion he may have made.

Just look at the Narducci's. One guy decided he wasnt going to follow or be apart of the LCN structure anymore. The other brother, went along when he came home and still belongs. While the one who decided to go his own way, is a social pariah. If LCN was just a "side thing", you think they'd really care what Phil Narducci decided to do for himself?

I don't know, man.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 02/27/16 01:11 PM.
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: SinatraClub] #876831
02/27/16 01:17 PM
02/27/16 01:17 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
So is every other mob family. They consists of guys who grew up around each other in the neighborhood, and it's all fun and games and laughs until someone is caught stealing or accused of something by someone who is more liked and then killed. And you really think there's no structure? You do realize a lot of these guys are from different eras, so not everyone wants to hang out with a bunch of guys they thought were punks when they were in the street. Or with a guy who had them on a hit list at one point in time and wouldnt of hesitated to attempt a murder on site. Like I said everything is amicable, nobody under the Philly Mob umbrella is at war or at odds with one another right now. That still doesn't mean things aren't organized and structured, and that there aren't crews. Without organization and structure you tend to get a little thing called chaos. And at the end of the day, despite them all being friends, according to the oath they take, LCN comes first, it's not a side thing, its their life. And whether its legal or illegal business is business, and you interfere with that in any way, you have to face the consequence. It doesnt matter if they all grew up together. The only difference is now, in Phillies case, outside of the rare situation, instead of friend killing friend. Friend now has other friend beaten for whatever discretion he may have made.

Just look at the Narducci's. One guy decided he wasnt going to follow or be apart of the LCN structure anymore. The other brother, went along when he came home and still belongs. While the one who decided to go his own way, is a social pariah. If LCN was just a "side thing", you think they'd really care what Phil Narducci decided to do for himself?

Your definition of LCN seems pretty twisted, brother.

Twisted, huh. This is 2016. The Philly family is essentially an oversized crew of guys. I'm not going to defend what I said because my view of LCN is a bunch of lazy cheats who get by based on the reputation of movies and eras long past. Now a days... YES, it's a "side thing". Did you see the Ligambi trial and the money involved? There's no way that over half of these guys are just getting by with what they earn working for Uncle Joe, Merlino, etc. Most of these guys NEED some kind of day jobs. And not just to hide the illicit money, but to make enough dough to live a decent life. I'm sure there's a technical structure, but as far as "We are A Platoon, that is B Platoon, and those guys over there are C Platoon. You don't talk to B Platoon without first checking with your Lieutenant to see if it's okay!" that seems like a bit of a movie/tv view of modern day LCN in Philly.

As far as captains, boss, under, coonsie... they exist, sure. But Philly LCN now a days is more of a gang then a classic Mafia Family. That's from pulling court records from the Ligambi guys' trials more than it is watching George Anastasia or message boards.

If you think that the majority of these die hard guys are LCN "to the core", ask Ron Previte living in South Philly STILL and walking around a free man without a care in the world. If anything, your view of LCN is not "twisted", but a little childish. There's still LCN, but it's LCN on the rocks with a splash of water.

Last edited by FrankMazola; 02/27/16 01:18 PM.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: FrankMazola] #876833
02/27/16 01:30 PM
02/27/16 01:30 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

Twisted, huh. This is 2016. The Philly family is essentially an oversized crew of guys. I'm not going to defend what I said because my view of LCN is a bunch of lazy cheats who get by based on the reputation of movies and eras long past. Now a days... YES, it's a "side thing". Did you see the Ligambi trial and the money involved? There's no way that over half of these guys are just getting by with what they earn working for Uncle Joe, Merlino, etc. Most of these guys NEED some kind of day jobs. And not just to hide the illicit money, but to make enough dough to live a decent life. I'm sure there's a technical structure, but as far as "We are A Platoon, that is B Platoon, and those guys over there are C Platoon. You don't talk to B Platoon without first checking with your Lieutenant to see if it's okay!" that seems like a bit of a movie/tv view of modern day LCN in Philly.

As far as captains, boss, under, coonsie... they exist, sure. But Philly LCN now a days is more of a gang then a classic Mafia Family. That's from pulling court records from the Ligambi guys' trials more than it is watching George Anastasia or message boards.

If you think that the majority of these die hard guys are LCN "to the core", ask Ron Previte living in South Philly STILL and walking around a free man without a care in the world. If anything, your view of LCN is not "twisted", but a little childish. There's still LCN, but it's LCN on the rocks with a splash of water.

i dont think previte is still in south philly i highly doubt it. He never lived in south philly even before he flipped.

He ran a crew in Hammonton and he would kick up once or twice a month. My point being why would he be living in south philly? he might still be in hammonton but he wont come in contact with any of these guys

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: gangstereport] #876836
02/27/16 01:33 PM
02/27/16 01:33 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

i dont think previte is still in south philly i highly doubt it. He never lived in south philly even before he flipped.

He ran a crew in Hammonton and he would kick up once or twice a month. My point being why would he be living in south philly? he might still be in hammonton but he wont come in contact with any of these guys

That documentary with that black guy from England on Philly LCN? He was in either South Philly or AC. Hammonton... doesn't matter. Still proves my point, if it was still "The Godfather" image of LCN posters are trying to paint, Previte wouldn't be hanging out in old turf unafraid of contact with Bruno Family LCN (regardless of the territory).

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: FrankMazola] #876839
02/27/16 01:40 PM
02/27/16 01:40 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Quote:
That documentary with that black guy from England on Philly LCN? He was in either South Philly or AC. Hammonton... doesn't matter. Still proves my point, if it was still "The Godfather" image of LCN posters are trying to paint, Previte wouldn't be hanging out in old turf unafraid of contact with Bruno Family LCN (regardless of the territory).

The name is Sir Trevor MacDonald, bitch.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876841
02/27/16 02:05 PM
02/27/16 02:05 PM
PA
I
Itiswhatitis Offline
Made Member
Itiswhatitis  Offline
I
Made Member
PA
The guys are adapting to the current climate and times. To be honest, not doing a bad job.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876890
02/27/16 11:02 PM
02/27/16 11:02 PM
BlueEyes Offline
Button
BlueEyes  Offline
Button
It works in Chicago, why can't it work in philly?

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876891
02/27/16 11:03 PM
02/27/16 11:03 PM
BlueEyes Offline
Button
BlueEyes  Offline
Button
I can imagine the old guys are a bit angry having to kick up to Merlino who is a little wannabe in most of their eyes.

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: FrankMazola] #876899
02/28/16 06:12 AM
02/28/16 06:12 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

he is not hiding but he is openly visible. There is not many if any wiseguys in Hammonton today.

If he was to walk around certain streets he would have a problem that is fact look at gino DelPietro he was a known rat and he got whacked by the mob.

Then again your right no one is going to go looking for this guy unless he comes to them its not worth the heat. You could say the same about the five familys though and the mob in general there is rats walking around in florida like that colombo assoicate Chris_Paciello and no one is doing anything

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: FrankMazola] #876930
02/28/16 12:47 PM
02/28/16 12:47 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

I think everyone agrees the Philly mob isnt what it used to be. But Ron Previte isn't in South Philly, just to clear that up. Second, I know all about the Ligambi trial and the money involved, guys making threats to kill over 500 dollar debts and such. But you are aware that trial was in what ? 2013? While things havent changed much, they're still making money through bookmaking and sportsbetting. And getting some serious cash through the real estate business, which I suspect they're attempting to establish some monopoly over since reportedly its the bread and butter now of most of the crews, and they're working hand in hand with each other. So to this very day, there are still investments to protect, that much is evident through the Gino DiPietro murder.

And wheres your proof of these guys needing day jobs in order to maintain? Or do you actually have any? Merlino doesnt seem to have a day job, nor does Mazzone. Borgesi spends most of his day time at his clubhouse with the likes of Sonny Mazzone, Stevie Mazzone and other known Philly mob members and associates, Ligambi spends pretty much all of his time at home. What 9 to 5's do you actually have any proof of?

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: FrankMazola] #876931
02/28/16 12:55 PM
02/28/16 12:55 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

There are rats openly walking the streets of NY, guys who were members of one of the various 5 families, and nothing is done to them. The mob isn't the same anywhere, it's not just Philadelphia. This goes back to what I was saying before in another thread about Chin Gigante canceling the Gotti hit, this was in the late 80's - early 90's, who is going to waste time and men and risk their livelihood these days going after a guy whose a magnet for law enforcement scrutiny, especially when the law knows 9 times out of 10 who the hit came from. Ron Previte is still a protected informant, he may not say that on camera to Trevor Macdonald, because he wants to appear as the ultimate tough guy who beat the mob, but no mob boss in their right mind TODAY is going to send out guys, who are probably being watched, having cases built against them, to seek out another guy who is most likely still being surveilled for his personal safety. Its just not gonna happen. Not in this day and age.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: SinatraClub] #876940
02/28/16 03:04 PM
02/28/16 03:04 PM
BlueEyes Offline
Button
BlueEyes  Offline
Button

I think everyone agrees the Philly mob isnt what it used to be. But Ron Previte isn't in South Philly, just to clear that up. Second, I know all about the Ligambi trial and the money involved, guys making threats to kill over 500 dollar debts and such. But you are aware that trial was in what ? 2013? While things havent changed much, they're still making money through bookmaking and sportsbetting. And getting some serious cash through the real estate business, which I suspect they're attempting to establish some monopoly over since reportedly its the bread and butter now of most of the crews, and they're working hand in hand with each other. So to this very day, there are still investments to protect, that much is evident through the Gino DiPietro murder.

And wheres your proof of these guys needing day jobs in order to maintain? Or do you actually have any? Merlino doesnt seem to have a day job, nor does Mazzone. Borgesi spends most of his day time at his clubhouse with the likes of Sonny Mazzone, Stevie Mazzone and other known Philly mob members and associates, Ligambi spends pretty much all of his time at home. What 9 to 5's do you actually have any proof of?

Merlino owns a restaurant. Every mobster needs some legal job so they don't get nailed for tax fraud, which is worse than murder in the eyes of the government. Who says they actually spend time there and does their job?

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: BlueEyes] #876942
02/28/16 03:57 PM
02/28/16 03:57 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: BlueEyes

Merlino owns a restaurant. Every mobster needs some legal job so they don't get nailed for tax fraud, which is worse than murder in the eyes of the government. Who says they actually spend time there and does their job?

Joey doesn't own merlino's. But he is there almost everyday.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876948
02/28/16 06:12 PM
02/28/16 06:12 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Well if he is there almost everyday how is he here every week ? Don't tell me he has a private plane at his disposal .
He texted someone today and he was not there .
He was here for the boat show and the week before and week after .

Don't get it he must have access to a plane

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: Serpiente] #876964
02/28/16 09:42 PM
02/28/16 09:42 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Well if he is there almost everyday how is he here every week ? Don't tell me he has a private plane at his disposal .
He texted someone today and he was not there .
He was here for the boat show and the week before and week after .

Don't get it he must have access to a plane

Stan Stein the old guy from Florida bought the restaurant...flew him to all his court appearances in a private plane

So it isnt too hard to fathom him having that at his disposal

I dont think Joey is flying southwest lol

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: BobbyPazzo] #876965
02/28/16 09:46 PM
02/28/16 09:46 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Joey doesn't own merlino's. But he is there almost everyday.

He was there almost everyday...

until his restrictions were up, then he was in Philly more and more often

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876975
02/28/16 11:01 PM
02/28/16 11:01 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
I wasn't saying he's there all the time like I actually know how much he's there or not. I was more just stating he doesn't own the place but he is there often. I have no idea what his travel schedule is.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #876980
02/29/16 12:56 AM
02/29/16 12:56 AM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
Joey does have use of a private jet. I wouldn't expect to see him on my next trip to Florida on spirit airlines.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: BobbyPazzo] #876994
02/29/16 07:35 AM
02/29/16 07:35 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
I wasn't saying he's there all the time like I actually know how much he's there or not. I was more just stating he doesn't own the place but he is there often. I have no idea what his travel schedule is.

But you said exactly that he's there almost everyday? Oh well...

Anyway, having a no show job, which is typical in the mob, isn't equivalent to having a 9-5 job needed to pay bills, which is what Mazola stated.

And when you're in the real estate business, it's legal, regardless of the dirty tactics and short cuts you take on your building projects. So I'd assume thats all theyd need to show to the IRS.

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: SinatraClub] #877034
02/29/16 05:14 PM
02/29/16 05:14 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

so they just now started flipping houses....smh

street gangs have been doing that since the 80s

Re: Is there really 3-4 factions within Philly fam? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #877041
02/29/16 05:39 PM
02/29/16 05:39 PM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
I'm sure they've been doing it for awhile. The local media is just reaching for anything and the area west of Broad in South Philly (Point Breeze) has been a hotbed for gentrification the last 5-7 years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull