GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Malavita, m2w, Irishman12, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 299 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,918
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,802
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #876418
02/23/16 11:19 PM
02/23/16 11:19 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I mean he has surporters on the street but that's paper work101 in the prison system he wouldn't have 1 friend. Look at the flip side realty TV big ants family or just people she knew in the mob didn't want to see Sammy the bulls family in bk. I still say that gotti movie never gets made even with the guy e from entourage maybe if it was turtle. Or the old bro forgot his name.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: pmac] #876421
02/23/16 11:26 PM
02/23/16 11:26 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
great point about carmine..he does make big money..i just do not understand him getting pinched again..putting sand in scrape to put weight on them..he also works arms and legs in his biz

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: streetbossliborio] #876427
02/24/16 12:45 AM
02/24/16 12:45 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline OP
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline OP
Kasparoza
K
Button
Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
Interesting stuff kasparosa. So alite was a rat for all his career. Hate that piece of.. comes across like a lying a hole in every interview he does. He didn't meet anyone important don't believe a word and neither did a court. Few guys above got a crush on you from the obvious hard ons they seem to have for you lol. Keep posting your stuff about alite. Anyone that posts their "contempt" need to not read or reply to your posts.

Thanks.

Last edited by Kasparoza; 02/24/16 01:29 AM.
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: bronx] #876429
02/24/16 01:09 AM
02/24/16 01:09 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: bronx
great point about carmine..he does make big money..i just do not understand him getting pinched again..putting sand in scrape to put weight on them..he also works arms and legs in his biz

Never understood why he was still trying to get over on shit.. He's living in Cleveland and had legitimate business that makes way good money. Why try to cheat it to make more money and get yourself on the radar of the Feds.. Could have ran it legitimate and continued to make good money and stay low key .. Some of these guys just can't help themselves.. They have to scheme no matter what.. Just don't get why you would take some stupid short cuts to make extra cash when you're a millionaire .. It's a marathon not a sprint..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: dsbaloo] #876438
02/24/16 06:13 AM
02/24/16 06:13 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

I almost didn't even open this threas
Never understood why he was still trying to get over on shit.. He's living in Cleveland and had legitimate business that makes way good money. Why try to cheat it to make more money and get yourself on the radar of the Feds.. Could have ran it legitimate and continued to make good money and stay low key .. Some of these guys just can't help themselves.. They have to scheme no matter what.. Just don't get why you would take some stupid short cuts to make extra cash when you're a millionaire .. It's a marathon not a sprint..

I almost didn't open this thread but I'm kind of glad I did because I can see how a law abiding citizen who has never been in the street life in shape, form, or fashion can wonder why the fuck a guy like carmine wouldn't just fall back and live off the legit loot he makes. You have to understand , and I'm by no means saying I'm a gangster or on the level these guys are or were at one point but I've been in the street life and I did multiple bids behind the wall. After the first time I got sent down people were baffled by how I could ever return to that life. The street guys know. But your loved ones, your girl, your legit friends look at you like a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone but themself. And to an extent that's true but its more than that. It's like shooting dope, you're fucking addicted to the life, the hustle, the cash flow, the notoriety, etc.... Yes it is ridiculous. Yes it is selfish. But when all you know is that way of life and the game is second nature to you, you're way of thinking cannot be changed. It's like I said. A dope head will always be an addict but through treatment they can find recovery and live a sober life. Well a street guy will always see that angle or way to take advantage of someone who's vulnerable or a way to make the easy buck. To this day I can't help but think of how I can take advantage of a situation for me benefit but I catch myself and think about the consequences, how it will effect my children, my wife, and friends and family who stood by me through my bullshit over the years. Not everyone has the same heart you or I do. Not everyone cares. Carmine is like a dope fiend who won't go to detox and refuses to work on his recovery. It's all he knows and he's either too selfish or too stupid to think about the big picture and the way his decisions will effect him and the people close to him.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 02/24/16 06:15 AM.
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #876445
02/24/16 10:01 AM
02/24/16 10:01 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Very well said Bobby, especially the selfish part. I would throw in insecurity and low self esteem as well. Lots of these mob guys or wanna be guys never felt adequate or felt that they were particularly good at anthing so they fool themselves into believing that they are some sort of clever criminal and then feel accepted. Who are they accepted by? For the most part, a bunch of insecure , selfish people who cant cut it in the real world. The nororiety aspect of this is also the insecurity aspect; its somehow adds to their self worth.
Not all criminals are like this but many are and you would never know it. Most are very insecure and uncomfortable outside of their very small environment.
I spent half my life searching for and exploiting angles until i basically found out anyone can get an angle, an angle is just a fancy term for cheating.
This also goes hand in hand with juice heads by the way. I was one of them as well.
By the way, your friends and loved ones who stand by always do until the day they decide they wont.

Last edited by Belmont; 02/24/16 10:06 AM.
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #876456
02/24/16 01:52 PM
02/24/16 01:52 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Interesting point Bobby about how it's an addiction. I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. Thanks for the insight bud.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Belmont] #876475
02/24/16 03:58 PM
02/24/16 03:58 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Very well said Bobby, especially the selfish part. I would throw in insecurity and low self esteem as well. Lots of these mob guys or wanna be guys never felt adequate or felt that they were particularly good at anthing so they fool themselves into believing that they are some sort of clever criminal and then feel accepted. Who are they accepted by? For the most part, a bunch of insecure , selfish people who cant cut it in the real world. The nororiety aspect of this is also the insecurity aspect; its somehow adds to their self worth.
Not all criminals are like this but many are and you would never know it. Most are very insecure and uncomfortable outside of their very small environment.
I spent half my life searching for and exploiting angles until i basically found out anyone can get an angle, an angle is just a fancy term for cheating.
This also goes hand in hand with juice heads by the way. I was one of them as well.
By the way, your friends and loved ones who stand by always do until the day they decide they wont.

Very honest and accurate observation, I can identify with a lot of what you said.. Be it in a former life..

My motto was Tren hard, Eat Clen, Anavar give up!!! ;-)

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 02/24/16 04:01 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #876960
02/28/16 09:19 PM
02/28/16 09:19 PM
J
Jhype11 Offline
Button
Jhype11  Offline
J
Button
This might be an appropriate thread to ask this question...

I was reading over Alite's testimony during the Gotti trials and he mentions a girlfriend of Vincent gotti, Robin Lynn Vitulli, who was eventually killed. She apparently slapped Peter Gotti in public and she was found dead soon after.

Her death is confirmed, but the only witness to the case is Alite, who we all know is a compulsive liar. But in this case do you think he is telling the truth?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: dsbaloo] #876961
02/28/16 09:33 PM
02/28/16 09:33 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Its because these guys live for the feeling of "getting over"

Doesn't matter if they got 10 million under the mattress...if they can lift a pack of gum for free to get that rush they will

Who was it Massino? He was on the run and got busted for small time shop lifting? And we know he wasnt hurting for money...

Was also another story of an incredibly rich guy, administration guy ( cant think of the name now) that would always use stolen credit cards to pay for meals when he easily could have afforded it

It's in their DNA

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: BobbyPazzo] #876962
02/28/16 09:36 PM
02/28/16 09:36 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo

I almost didn't even open this threas

I almost didn't open this thread but I'm kind of glad I did because I can see how a law abiding citizen who has never been in the street life in shape, form, or fashion can wonder why the fuck a guy like carmine wouldn't just fall back and live off the legit loot he makes. You have to understand , and I'm by no means saying I'm a gangster or on the level these guys are or were at one point but I've been in the street life and I did multiple bids behind the wall. After the first time I got sent down people were baffled by how I could ever return to that life. The street guys know. But your loved ones, your girl, your legit friends look at you like a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone but themself. And to an extent that's true but its more than that. It's like shooting dope, you're fucking addicted to the life, the hustle, the cash flow, the notoriety, etc.... Yes it is ridiculous. Yes it is selfish. But when all you know is that way of life and the game is second nature to you, you're way of thinking cannot be changed. It's like I said. A dope head will always be an addict but through treatment they can find recovery and live a sober life. Well a street guy will always see that angle or way to take advantage of someone who's vulnerable or a way to make the easy buck. To this day I can't help but think of how I can take advantage of a situation for me benefit but I catch myself and think about the consequences, how it will effect my children, my wife, and friends and family who stood by me through my bullshit over the years. Not everyone has the same heart you or I do. Not everyone cares. Carmine is like a dope fiend who won't go to detox and refuses to work on his recovery. It's all he knows and he's either too selfish or too stupid to think about the big picture and the way his decisions will effect him and the people close to him.

Yep thats the difference between you and those guys...the fact that you have it in you and wanna get over, but are able to think of your family and consequences and stop...these hardcore guys either dont think about the consequences...dont really give a fuck about them...or just accept them as part of their life...but you are able to separate that part of it.

Good post.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #876978
02/29/16 12:27 AM
02/29/16 12:27 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Ok apart from the criminal aspect of always wanting to rob- I know a fair bit about millionaires because some relatives of mine past n present are well off

And I'll say this about them- they are incredibly tight with their money!!! Wouldn't even pick up a dinner tab ever

They also have huge expenses ie properties worth millions and not to mention these rich guys usually have wives/ girlfriends and we all know what woman are like given a credit card

The more u make the more u spend... That's another reason these guys have to steal.

I know one guy whose engineering company is pulling in £20k a week that's $40k

But he has staff/ trucks/ equipment that has to be maintained and there's always new machinery that needs to be invested in which is never cheap.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Jhype11] #876987
02/29/16 05:51 AM
02/29/16 05:51 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline OP
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline OP
Kasparoza
K
Button
Originally Posted By: Jhype11
This might be an appropriate thread to ask this question...

I was reading over Alite's testimony during the Gotti trials and he mentions a girlfriend of Vincent gotti, Robin Lynn Vitulli, who was eventually killed. She apparently slapped Peter Gotti in public and she was found dead soon after.

Her death is confirmed, but the only witness to the case is Alite, who we all know is a compulsive liar. But in this case do you think he is telling the truth?

I'm going to put an article up about this on the website shortly. Alite tells a different story in his FBI 302's about the incident then he is telling now and in an audio interview from October, 2014 he even said that the day after the murder he discussed it and the Gottis covering it up with a captain in the Gambino family at the time, Mikey Scars.

Specifically:

In Alite's interview with The House of Faith N Fashion on 10/10/2014 when asked by host Tobi Rubinstein Schneier what he regretted most in his life Alite said that it was not killing Vincent Gotti after learning about the murder and even mentioned that after the murder "The next day when I knew and I spoke to, I spoke to a captain in our family at the time about it, this guy Mikey Scars, and, we discussed, uh, the, the Gottis hiding that fact, and, and, letting him get away with it because he was a Gotti."

Problem: Scars was not a captain in 1985, not even a soldier and from what I gather didn't even meet JG Jr. until sometime in 86, meaning that he didn't even know Alite in 85 as he only knew him through JG Jr. (and certainly not on the personal basis that Alite is implying by alleging that they discussed the "cover up" of the girl's murder together) and the fact that Alite is lying about this incident, in my eyes, automatically makes him a suspect especially since he testified in both the Gotti and Carneglia trials to assaulting multiple women (which he conveniently left out of his book and every interview he's done).

He also left this alleged conversation out of his testimony as did Scars in all the trials he testified at and Scars would have brought it up and his knowledge of Vincent Gotti's direct involvement in the murder if it was true.

Audio link: Forward to 50:51
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dluzzi/2014/10/10/the-house-of-faith-n-fashionjohnalite

I have more evidence to this point and it will all be on the website.
People from the neighborhoods who I interviewed all said that Alite was suspected in the murder.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #876996
02/29/16 09:35 AM
02/29/16 09:35 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Tough to agree with you Kasparoza at times, on this issue from everything i have ever read or heard, scars did not know jr gotti in 85..scars and jr were made in 88..scars never mentions any woman getting killed by anyone..maybe mary bari by colombos..so you win this one big time if he says 85. if you really want to be credible, you must concede jr proffered and gave info .once you agree to that people may listen to you. i just do not see anyone liking alite on here or not thinking he made stuff up.having said that your quest to make him a villain falls flat..i do not care about that rat.or worse lying rat..which is exactly what jr admits to.he put two guys in murders they "did not" commit. another thing, alite shows his face and is out there crushing the gottis, if jrs camp stops firing back through guys like you alite burns out..the gottis are finished in the mafia..only gene has his street creds and he is damaged by jr pete vinny and richard. what i would like to see is jr and alite debate..same room..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: bronx] #877009
02/29/16 11:39 AM
02/29/16 11:39 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline OP
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline OP
Kasparoza
K
Button
Tough to agree with you Kasparoza at times, on this issue from everything i have ever read or heard, scars did not know jr gotti in 85..scars and jr were made in 88..scars never mentions any woman getting killed by anyone..maybe mary bari by colombos..so you win this one big time if he says 85. if you really want to be credible, you must concede jr proffered and gave info .once you agree to that people may listen to you. i just do not see anyone liking alite on here or not thinking he made stuff up.having said that your quest to make him a villain falls flat..i do not care about that rat.or worse lying rat..which is exactly what jr admits to.he put two guys in murders they "did not" commit. another thing, alite shows his face and is out there crushing the gottis, if jrs camp stops firing back through guys like you alite burns out..the gottis are finished in the mafia..only gene has his street creds and he is damaged by jr pete vinny and richard. what i would like to see is jr and alite debate..same room..

I built that site independently. JG does not need to "fire back" through me, and as I've stated, my actions are to expose Alite, not defend JG. He does not need me to and never asked me to.

Alite is not going anywhere unless he's exposed. JG will never, ever debate him in a room. He chased him in 91, wanted nothing to do with him then and even less now. And, to quote JG-- paraphrasing-- he said that they already had their debate in the same room, in the courtroom, and he won because the jury did not believe John Alite.

He also said that if he ever sat down with Alite his mother would never speak to him again.

Soon enough JG will come forward and speak for himself. But he's not going to be pressured by John Alite. No one should be. He's buried himself in hundreds, literally, hundreds of lies and contradictions over the last year, so he's not "winning." Any victories he has are short term. He's desperate.

Last night he even said on Facebook that I tried to "intimidate" his daughter. Really? I defy him to provide proof.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: bronx] #877012
02/29/16 12:25 PM
02/29/16 12:25 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

Agree! Can we just admit they are two rats and move on? This is getting old.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #877018
02/29/16 02:58 PM
02/29/16 02:58 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
You say you do not defend jr..could it be most think you do? look at your response to me.."his mother won't speak to him" ..alite is earning a living off the gotti name..he is winning..also you use the word "chased" come on..that is street slang and you are not from the street..a lawyer and prosecutors as proxy's for a debate? i do not want to go back and forth with you, you have an agenda.smash alite, speak for jr..that is fine.it is america. your message just does not come out right..but that is your judgement ..just follow the people on here when you post and their responses.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #877030
02/29/16 04:08 PM
02/29/16 04:08 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I've never seen anyone who so clearly has an agenda so fiercely deny he has an agenda. This guy has a FB page about Alite, a Twitter page, at least one anti Alite website, a youtube channel dedicated to exposing Alite and goes from forum to forum to post more "damaging" info about him, all the while claiming the Gottis never asked him to do anything and that he simply wants to expose Alite, because he's a "fraud" and that so he will go away. I'm sorry, but my bullshit meter is spiking.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #877033
02/29/16 05:12 PM
02/29/16 05:12 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
LOL ..jr paid for all the tech, et. al. bet your house..in jr's mind he is at war with arat..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #877060
02/29/16 06:47 PM
02/29/16 06:47 PM
J
Jhype11 Offline
Button
Jhype11  Offline
J
Button
If she wasn't killed by the Gottis, then there would have to be some retaliation against anyone who was suspected of being the culprit considering she was Vince's girlfriend.

Its an interesting story, I never heard of the incident before, it might be one of the few times Alite is telling the truth.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #877506
03/06/16 01:31 PM
03/06/16 01:31 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline OP
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline OP
Kasparoza
K
Button
No One Threatened John Alite's Daughter

http://johnalitefacts.com/daughter/

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #877508
03/06/16 01:50 PM
03/06/16 01:50 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

There are so many things wrong with this thread I don't know where to begin.

It is in extremely bad taste.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #877545
03/06/16 08:39 PM
03/06/16 08:39 PM
J
Jhype11 Offline
Button
Jhype11  Offline
J
Button
On the topic of people turning witnesses, whats the story on how Mikey Scars flipped?

From what I've read it seems like a very special circumstance where even the most loyal mobsters would have done the same...?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Jhype11] #877604
03/07/16 03:47 PM
03/07/16 03:47 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: Jhype11
On the topic of people turning witnesses, whats the story on how Mikey Scars flipped?

From what I've read it seems like a very special circumstance where even the most loyal mobsters would have done the same...?

You can read it here..http://www.cosanostranews.com/2015/05/michael-dileonardo-on-gotti-reign.html

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #878460
03/16/16 07:25 AM
03/16/16 07:25 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline OP
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline OP
Kasparoza
K
Button
John Alite Did Not 'Know' John Gotti Sr.

http://johnalitefacts.com/johngotti/

John Alite Did Not Slap Gene Gotti

http://johnalitefacts.com/genegotti/

John Alite: Lies about Angelo Ruggiero

http://johnalitefacts.com/angeloruggiero/

John Alite Lies about all the countries he visited

http://johnalitefacts.com/countries/

John Alite: The Anti-Semite?

http://johnalitefacts.com/anti-semite/

John A. Gotti: GRADUATED from Military School

http://johnalitefacts.com/graduated/

John Alite Bought Fake Twitter Followers

http://johnalitefacts.com/twitter/

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #878467
03/16/16 09:23 AM
03/16/16 09:23 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Kasparozafacts.com

Quote:
Kasparoza will say anything to disparage John Alite.
Kasparoza has an irrational obsession with the Gotti family.
Kasparoza will do anything to portray Junior Gotti in a more positive light.
Kasparoza is in denial about Gotti's being a rat.
Kasparoza likes to be tied up and have his balls stamped on by a dominatrix wearing 6 inch high heels.
Kasparoza has a ceiling poster in his bedroom of Junior Gotti wearing nothing but Testoni dress shoes.
Kasparoza has been blocked by John Alite's Twitter 57 times.
Kasparoza's favourite movie is Gotti.
Kasparoza's favourite actor is Armand Assante.
Kasparoza's favourite book is Mob Star.
Kasparoza's favourite pastime is completing Junior Gotti jigsaw puzzles.
Think Pepperidge Farm doesn't remember all of John Alite's crimes? Kasparoza remembers.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #878472
03/16/16 10:31 AM
03/16/16 10:31 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #878480
03/16/16 12:57 PM
03/16/16 12:57 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #878489
03/16/16 01:49 PM
03/16/16 01:49 PM
J
Jhype11 Offline
Button
Jhype11  Offline
J
Button
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
John Alite Did Not 'Know' John Gotti Sr.

http://johnalitefacts.com/johngotti/

John Alite Did Not Slap Gene Gotti

http://johnalitefacts.com/genegotti/

John Alite: Lies about Angelo Ruggiero

http://johnalitefacts.com/angeloruggiero/

John Alite Lies about all the countries he visited

http://johnalitefacts.com/countries/

John Alite: The Anti-Semite?

http://johnalitefacts.com/anti-semite/

John A. Gotti: GRADUATED from Military School

http://johnalitefacts.com/graduated/

John Alite Bought Fake Twitter Followers

http://johnalitefacts.com/twitter/

I had never heard of any of those accusations made by Alite that you just "debunked". If you hadn't posted it on this site I would never had heard it as I barely ever intentionally read about Alite... By doing this you're publicizing Alite and doing the exact opposite of what your agenda is which is to get rid of him or whatever.

Plus, I don't think anyone cares at all.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com [Re: Kasparoza] #878495
03/16/16 02:48 PM
03/16/16 02:48 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Is it possible that Kasparoza is actually working for Alite?. If anything is helping Alite's credibility, it has to be this bullshit.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull