GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, 1 invisible), 303 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,815
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #878310
03/14/16 11:21 AM
03/14/16 11:21 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
The problem is that the Russia help Assad because give a mediterranean port for the Russian navy.

Quite an astute observation Furio. You're one of the few who realizes that much of the Soviet Union's and, subsequently, Russia's foreign policy is pursuant to acquiring access to a warm weather port. The USSR's invasion of Afghanistan was, in part, an effort to gain leverage on Pakistan in order to negotiate for access to the Arabian Sea.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #878353
03/14/16 07:59 PM
03/14/16 07:59 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
The problem is that the Russia help Assad because give a mediterranean port for the Russian navy.
Assad had his back cover ed and can do whatever he want. Solve the problem ? Kill Assad and will end the sirian civil war.
Want to stop the Isis ? Say to USA to seno 10,000 motherfucker heavy armed with tanks and helicopters and they will eat the fucking Isis.

Im agree with faithful: you want to stay in my country ? Ok, learn the leanguage,find a job, seno your sons to the school.

For the mosque and madrasse we live in the civil states so we cant surveille every mullah.

Problem with killing Assad is that there are many groups just as bad as ISIS waiting to take over.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #878360
03/14/16 10:29 PM
03/14/16 10:29 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Furio, you know more about European politics than I do. Comment on the following:

"CNBC's Phil Han reports on regional elections in Germany that saw Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU party trounced in the polls."

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: olivant] #878457
03/16/16 06:10 AM
03/16/16 06:10 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: olivant

Quite an astute observation Furio. You're one of the few who realizes that much of the Soviet Union's and, subsequently, Russia's foreign policy is pursuant to acquiring access to a warm weather port. The USSR's invasion of Afghanistan was, in part, an effort to gain leverage on Pakistan in order to negotiate for access to the Arabian Sea.

Im not agree Olivant the Soviets invasione of the Afghanistan was a terribile mistake that accelerato the Soviets Union Fall. The mediterraneanium isnt the arabica sea because is more important and if the soviets during the cold war would need to invade europe its important for the navy to distroy the nato countries navy.
The Pakistan had the nuke bomb but the Soviets would eat it. If the Russian never had a Naval base in pakistan is because they dont need it.

For the Angela Merkel party problem on the polls is because the politic of help immigrants alienato some far right voters special after the Cologne rapes. But after Merkel decided to dont helps refuges and give a hand to the far right,his party is be coming to rover.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: Faithful1] #878458
03/16/16 06:13 AM
03/16/16 06:13 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Assad had his back cover ed and can do whatever he want. Solve the problem ? Kill Assad and will end the sirian civil war.
Want to stop the Isis ? Say to USA to seno 10,000 motherfucker heavy armed with tanks and helicopters and they will eat the fucking Isis.

Im agree with faithful: you want to stay in my country ? Ok, learn the leanguage,find a job, seno your sons to the school.

For the mosque and madrasse we live in the civil states so we cant surveille every mullah.

Problem with killing Assad is that there are many groups just as bad as ISIS waiting to take over.

Isnt true if Assad and/or the Isis would elimonated the other gruops apart the kurdish that fight for create a free kurdistan,the other groups only wanted to see Assad dead and will find an agreement because they too are tired of 5 y of civil war.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #879310
03/25/16 10:55 AM
03/25/16 10:55 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Even with the Brussels Attacks the EU isnt United for improvvisamente the state polices collaboration neither nothing was done for a sort of European Fbi (for me is enough the Interpol) no one want to lost a few parts of liberty in exchange of more securety.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #879365
03/25/16 08:06 PM
03/25/16 08:06 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
There's blood on the hands of the weak and feckless Liberal European Union, The open door policy to refugees and Islamic Militants lead to what happened to Brussels the other day. Its a complete embarrassment that the Paris mastermind evaded capture for 4 months while living in Brussels quite openly!!
Cameron, Merkel etc are a disgrace, vote to leave in June fellow Britains so we can control our borders and not have to be dictated to by faceless men in Brussels!

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #879414
03/26/16 06:46 AM
03/26/16 06:46 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Nicky close the Borden isnt the answer but the active police collaboration between the EU state polices.
If Belgium and France had the same leanguage and dont speak each other how can it the other countries ?
Nicky you are english and live on an island if the terrorists want to made a bomb attack they will find the way to cross the borse.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885293
06/12/16 07:34 PM
06/12/16 07:34 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
A call to Arms to my fellow Brits!! Make sure you make the polls on the 23rd and vote OUT!! We are the close! The polls are tightening and we could finally get our democracy back! Just got my postal vote sorted out and sent off. Let's leave this sinking ship and take back our country.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: NickyScarfo] #885321
06/13/16 11:36 AM
06/13/16 11:36 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
A call to Arms to my fellow Brits!! Make sure you make the polls on the 23rd and vote OUT!! We are the close! The polls are tightening and we could finally get our democracy back! Just got my postal vote sorted out and sent off. Let's leave this sinking ship and take back our country.

A message to all the English in the forum, vote out. Here in Europe and in the Mediterranean, we have enough problems to think about you.
Do you want to stay on their own? So VOTE OUT.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885404
06/14/16 10:04 AM
06/14/16 10:04 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Yes we do want to be on our own Democratically.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: NickyScarfo] #885585
06/16/16 11:30 AM
06/16/16 11:30 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Yes we do want to be on our own Democratically.

-7 days

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885638
06/16/16 07:40 PM
06/16/16 07:40 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Hopefully we will vote leave, the EU is crumbling...the worst financially continent after Europe is"............Antarctica! Thats a fact. Italy, Spain and Greece always have extremely high youth unemployment for various reasons, primarily because of EU regs. Italy is on the verge of financial collapse and spain will follow soon after. The UK can just about handle EU migration levels at the moment but it still is struggling severely with infrastructure. The big issue people in the UK that 'remain' voters miss is that when these countries DO collapse, EU migration to the UK (and France and Germany) will explode....couple that with illegal immigration and commonwealth immigration and tell me how good it'll be...

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885661
06/17/16 12:39 AM
06/17/16 12:39 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Exactly Fergie! And Furio, I know your Italian, my house mate is also. and I have German, french friends etc, a lot of them are hoping they get a chance in their country to vote to leave the EU in the future. My Italian housemate wants Italy to leave and get rid of the euro and have the Lira back. I think all Europeans are fed up with the disgrace that is Merkel and her control over the EU.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885682
06/17/16 05:12 AM
06/17/16 05:12 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
What makes me suffer is what happened to Greece which is pretty much collapsed, there are no medicines and the buying power of the middle classes fell to peak while the rich Greeks continue to be more and more rich and Tsipras was to be a revolutionary but sold off everything to the ECB and to his German thougs.
Austerity doesn't pay, because out of the crisis need to spend much money to create jobs and increase the buying power of the middle classes because those classes if they have money to spend then reboot the economy; It is a circle but t the ECB does not want to understand it. Now is time ,for me, to return to the lira that when there was at least could overdo it to attract foreign investors.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 06/17/16 05:15 AM.
Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885688
06/17/16 07:11 AM
06/17/16 07:11 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I agree Furio...very soon Albania, macedonia, montenegro, serbia and, at a later date, Turkey are all going to join the EU...what will they contribute? Nothing basically...

With respect to the UK referendum...imagine the question was the other way round...would you vote to JOIN the EU? With the euro crisis, migration crisis, the new countries who will join.....I think not!

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885929
06/20/16 01:14 PM
06/20/16 01:14 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Fergie and nicky what think about Jo Cox murder ? The fact that this insane killed her shortly before the referendum let me think.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885935
06/20/16 02:24 PM
06/20/16 02:24 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Furio, He was just a lone nutcase I think...every place has them. My understanding is he was apparently fighting with another guy in the street and she approached and tried to break it up. He pulled out some sort of home made gun then shot and knifed her.

Itll not have any bearing on peoples think for vote brexit though I reckon...just one of those unfortunate things that happen

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885945
06/20/16 04:57 PM
06/20/16 04:57 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
fergie I'm by nature cynical and a little bit paranoid and the timing with the killer that incite to a neo-Nazi movement before killing the Cox , it sounds strange to me.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #885949
06/20/16 05:13 PM
06/20/16 05:13 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
If the European Union dissolves, then who or what will battle Gog and Magog?

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: olivant] #885975
06/21/16 02:02 AM
06/21/16 02:02 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: olivant
If the European Union dissolves, then who or what will battle Gog and Magog?

Gog and Magog don't bother me , I have more fear of the Dothraki that with their Khals will besiege Vienna and conquer the england
lol lol lol

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886064
06/22/16 05:07 PM
06/22/16 05:07 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Furio, i don't think the guy who killed her did it for any real reason...he was either drunk an/or mentally ill....if it was a deliberate attack to insight a wider change of opinion, he should've picked a higher profile target...it caused shock for a few days but things have kind of moved on now....I do feel very sorry for the family though

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886094
06/23/16 08:18 AM
06/23/16 08:18 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Even I feel sorry fo te family. But I think that the Jo Cox dead will win the front against the Brexit.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886134
06/24/16 06:46 AM
06/24/16 06:46 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Brexit now a done deal and Cameron is resigning in 3 months time...I was a bit surprised Ive got admit.

Scotland voted to remain...even if the whole electorate in Scotland had voted to remain it would've made no difference to the outcome. There will now be another Scottish referendum within 2 years because of this.

There's even talk of a London referendum! Not sure how that would work....

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886147
06/24/16 01:06 PM
06/24/16 01:06 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Inside of an hour Farage was backpedaling promises made by the 'Leave' campaign...

Quote:

Nigel Farage: £350 million pledge to fund the NHS was 'a mistake'

Nigel Farage has admitted that it was a "mistake" to promise that £350million a week would be spent on the NHS if the UK backed a Brexit vote.

Speaking just an hour after the Leave vote was confirmed the Ukip leader said the money could not be guaranteed and claimed he would never have made the promise in the first place.

The pledge was central to the official Vote Leave campaign and was controversially emblazoned on the side of the bus which shuttled Boris Johnson and Michael Gove around the country.

Campaigners promised to use the money the UK reportedly sends to the EU to fund the health service instead.

Asked by ITV's Good Morning Britain whether he could guarantee that the £350m that was sent to the EU would now go the NHS, Mr Farage said: “No I can’t, I would never have made that claim.

"That was one of the mistakes made by the Leave campaign.”
Later, Mr Farage called for a national "Independence Day" holiday to celebrate the historic vote.

"It's been a huge exercise in democracy," he told Radio 4's Today programme.

Mr Farage spoke of his delight at the success of his campaign, adding: "The first time I appeared on this programme was 17 years ago and we were considered a joke party, with a manifesto for the mad and bad. Now 17 million people have voted for us and I couldn't be more delighted."

Mr Cameron's future is in doubt, the Ukip leader added.

"I think it's very difficult for him to stay on as Prime Minister given that he involved himself so heavily in the campaign, told us that dreadful things would happen to us if we were to leave - recession, threats of war, the rest of it.

"I find it difficult to believe that he could become a Brexit prime minister. I might be wrong but I doubt it.

"We don't need an election necessarily.... there are two things that need to happen - One, a Brexit prime minister and secondly a negotiating team that are going to go to Brusssels and get us a better deal."

Mr Farage said he "would love to see us out" by some point next year.

"The real opportunity from Brexit is that we have left a failing political union in Europe and we can now start to re-engage with the world," he added.

"If Cameron resigns, if we have to wait a couple of months to get a pro-Brexit Prime Minister, then so be it....Who knows we may end up with a deal with the EU that my parents thought they were voting for all those years ago - namely a trade deal."

His comments came as Dan Hannan, a Brexit-supporting Conservative MEP, suggested that Leave campaigners did not promise to "pull up the drawbridge" and warned that migration to the UK will continue despite the vote.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/...-was-a-mistake/

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886150
06/24/16 02:37 PM
06/24/16 02:37 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
These economic reactions to England's EU departure are expected; they are short term. However, the effect of the departure on Scotland and Northern Ireland will require long-term reckoning. When Sinn Fein chimes in, it's time to pay attention.

In addition, there is serious cleavage in Britain's Conservative Party which doesn't bode well for upcoming Parlimentary elections. Well, stay tuned.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886153
06/24/16 03:39 PM
06/24/16 03:39 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Don't forget Gibraltar.

David Cameron is to blame for this. he brought about the whole referendum as a power play against gove and johnson, and gambled the country's future and economy on it, because he's a fucking asshole. and now britain will have the prime minister the Leave camp deserves - fucking BoJo.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886163
06/24/16 06:01 PM
06/24/16 06:01 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Nicola Sturgeon is in talks with the EU now to smooth the way back in...my understanding is that if a referendum for scottish independence (with a caveat for EU membership), is held within 2 years of article 50 being invoked and subsequently accepted by the people, the EU must(?) accept the country "back" into the EU...the "country" meaning an independent Scotland.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886166
06/24/16 06:27 PM
06/24/16 06:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Ann Coulter is happy about Brexit. She figures that if other members follow suit, she can see the end of the threat to America from international soccer.

Re: The European Union is moving towards its end ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #886178
06/24/16 07:52 PM
06/24/16 07:52 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
@Helen...Farage did say the 350 was a mistake, but we all knew at the time it was never ever all going to go to the NHS. It was a typical soundbite which all parties use in every political campaign...the main thrust of the message was to try and give people a tangible idea of the financial waste involved in EU contributions.

Ive got to say though, during that interview, he did looked a bit shaken about the decision and maybe if he had let the genie out of the bottle etc (he did say at the end he had had 2 pints earlier though...)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull