GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 316 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,918
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,802
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: bronx] #875782
02/17/16 06:34 AM
02/17/16 06:34 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: bronx
agree, the feds are going to trust alite forever ? he could get people fired.. corrozzo the lawyer and carnisi, gave it out ..both very close to the mob.how alite gets it is easy..alite did not have to put it in his book for the street to know about .the street had it before alite got it and the rumors were there already.this just let the public know.. i forgot lick man was the lawyer that brought him into the feds maybe jr did not pay him all the fee and lick man showed it around.

true danny marino knew about it back in 2006 years before anyone else. Danny told junior through carnisi he was not going to kill him carnisi was also danny marinos lawyer

but they did know he was rat probably why they shelved hi

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/17/16 06:34 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875783
02/17/16 06:39 AM
02/17/16 06:39 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
gangland article not full thing its a old article

John Alite: The Mob And Gotti's Lawyer Gave Me The FBI 'Proffer Session' Memo

Gang Land Exclusive! The red hot question of who gave John Alite the super-secret FBI memo about John A. Gotti's hush-hush offer to cooperate with federal prosecutors back in 2005 got even hotter this week as the mob turncoat fingered Gotti's own lawyer as one of the alleged leakers.

In an exclusive interview with Gang Land, the ex-Gambino associate turned cooperating witness swore he obtained not one, but two copies of the "supposed-to-be-secret" FBI memo that was disclosed in the sensational new book, Gotti's Rules. Both copies, Alite insisted, came via attorneys representing Junior Gotti and other top Gambino family members.

In a lengthy interview, Alite said he first got the memo about Gotti's "proffer session" with the feds while he was stuck in a hellhole prison in Brazil in 2006, the same year the report of the session was put on paper.

Alite said he got the official FBI document "not long" before he was extradited to the U.S. on Christmas Eve of 2006, two years after he was arrested in Brazil on a racketeering indictment filed against him in Tampa. His receipt of the memo, he insisted, came months before he decided to become a cooperating witness — in March of 2007.

Alite said he is not sure which prison he was in at the time, but he insisted that the copies of the report, known as an "FBI 302," were sent to him by a well-known mob attorney on behalf of "the Administration of the Gambino family" after the lawyer alerted him during a telephone conversation that Junior Gotti was cooperating and that "they were getting the paperwork on it."

"Joseph Corozzo sent it, and Joseph Corozzo said it came from Charlie Carnesi," Alite said in a telephone interview. Alite agreed to speak to Gang Land after he read in last week's column that Carnesi asked Manhattan U. S. Attorney Preet Bharara to investigate how Alite got a copy of the FBI memo.

Alite said he might have gotten it when he was at Presidio Ary Franco in Rio de Janiero, where inmates were routinely tortured and lived in filthy, bug-infested cells, according to a special United Nations report in 2012. But he could also have been at Bangu, where he was transferred in late 2006 before he was extradited. "That's a blur," he said.

But while he admitted confusion about his whereabouts, Alite insisted he remembered clearly how the document reached him. His phone call to Corozzo took place in late summer or early fall of 2006. He said he called the lawyer to discuss the then-upcoming racketeering trial of Gambino capo Ronald (Ronnie One Arm) Trucchio in Tampa. Trucchio — not Junior Gotti — was identified in that indictment as Alite's mob superior in crimes from Queens to the Sunshine State. The trial began on October 15, 2006.

That discussion is described in Gotti's Rules by veteran reporter and Mafia expert George Anastasia. The story of the Corozzo phone call from the Brazilian prison appears in the same chapter as the text of the entire 302. But the book doesn't include the rest of the conversation that Alite said he had with the attorney, whose father, Joseph (JoJo) Corozzo, was the Gambino crime family consigliere at the time.

"I was actually arguing with Corozzo about how they were going to fight the case with Ronnie Trucchio," Alite recalled. "I even told him I would help him. He could blame some of the case on me. Not the whole thing but some of the stuff to do with Ronnie One Arm."

The conversation abruptly turned to the 2005 proffer session Gotti had with the feds that had been transcribed in January of 2006 when Alite suggested that Junior — who would later be charged with some of the same crimes as Trucchio — might be able to provide Corozzo some useful information about the case.

The lawyer immediately badmouthed that idea, said Alite, who recalled the back and forth discussion they had:

"Corozzo turned around and said, 'He's a rat, and we're going to get the work on it.' I said, 'Where we getting the work on it?' He said, 'His attorney.' 'Who's his attorney?' 'Charlie Carnesi.' 'Who got the paperwork?' '(Capo) Danny Marino brought it to the Administration,'" said Alite.

Charles Carnesi"And the Administration passed it to whatever guys that it could help their cases," Alite continued, naming himself, Marino and longtime family associate Joseph Watts as likely recipients of the 302. "I don't know how many copies of that shit was out there."

Corozzo acknowledges having one telephone discussion with Alite about the upcoming Trucchio trial, but doubts that he said anything about Gotti's status as a possible informer. But the lawyer insists that the first time he saw the 302 was "last week, in your column" and that he had nothing to do with Alite getting it.

Alite said the information he got from Corozzo startled him.

"You guys (reporters) were on a constant phone basis with them (mob lawyers)," he said. "I was out of the loop. I had no idea that Charlie Carnesi was around. I had no idea who John's lawyers were. I had no idea what anybody was doing. I was in prison in Brazil."

Alite's name does not appear in the memo, written by FBI agent Cindy Peil and dated January 18, 2006. But it does state that Junior Gotti implicated Marino in one mob rubout and Watts in two, including one in 1980 with the elder John Gotti.

Alite made no bones about his dislike of Gotti in the book in which the mob prince is dubbed a "cheap-shot artist with a penchant for stabbing or gunning down unsuspecting victims, then scrambling to blame someone else when the heat came." But he firmly rejected a Gang Land suggestion that his account was a back story created years later based on facts that he picked up over the years.

"When I first came in, I mentioned to the FBI that I know John is a rat," he said. "They didn't answer me. So I dropped it. I talked to my attorney and he told me to drop it and let it go because I was not going to help myself and my deal. He said, 'Shut the fuck up about it,' and I let it go."

Alite declined to name any of the attorneys he referred to because he had signed non-disclosure agreements that prevented him from going any further. In the interview, he expressed a concern that he may have already gone too far, saying in response to several questions, "I can't talk about that."

Alite conceded that he doesn't know for a fact that Corozzo sent the 302 to him, or that Corozzo in turn received it from Carnesi. But he valiantly defended his current government allies, insisting that he did not get the memo from any government official — as Carnesi implied in last week's Gang Land.

Daniel Marino"Did I see Charlie Carnesi give it to him? No," he said. "I was told that he gave it to Danny Marino and that he did the right thing, brought the papers to the Administration."

The proof, in Alite's mind, was in the delivery.

"I got two sets of copies of them," he said. "I got one set mailed to me through my attorney in Brazil, my extradition attorney, and I had one brought to me, handed to me while I was in prison in Brazil." (He had two, according to Gotti's Rules, which doesn't name them.)

Alite declined to identify the person who hand-delivered the 302 to him, implying that it was one of the attorneys whose dealings with him he had pledged not to reveal.

"I can't talk about who handed it to me," he said.

Asked if the U.S. attorney's office had contacted him about the FBI 302, Alite said no, stating that there really was no reason for them to call him.

"I said it back then that I got the info from Joe Corozzo," he said. "That's in my debriefings. I didn't say on the stand that I had the papers, but I said in my debriefings that I got the papers. I said it. I know I said it."

Joseph Watts"If they investigate, they'll see that I said when I was cooperating that Carnesi went to Florida to see Danny Marino (about Gotti's proffer) and that (is how) I got the papers. I gave that up years ago, it's not new news."

Gang Land does not have access to all of Alite's debriefings, but could find no mention of Alite stating that he had the FBI 302 about Gotti's proffer session, or that Carnesi helped him get it, in any of the ones that we have seen. Perhaps it fell through the cracks.

But since Alite was the key government witness in Junior's 2009 trial, prosecutors, in order to guard against a reversal of a conviction, surely would have asked Gotti to waive any future claim that Carnesi was working under a conflict of interest when he questioned Alite if they had seen anything about that topic in Alite's debriefings. They never did.

"I never gave the 302 to anybody," Carnesi said yesterday, stating that he never saw any Alite debriefing in which he said he had a copy of the 302. The lawyer added that he intended to press his request for a full-blown investigation into how Alite got the official FBI memo about the proffer session Gotti had with the feds on January 18, 2005.

Meanwhile, despite Alite's remarks, law enforcement sources say the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office "is concerned" about the unauthorized release of the FBI report and is investigating it. A spokesman declined to discuss the inquiry.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875784
02/17/16 06:41 AM
02/17/16 06:41 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
i dont know if i believe it he does not remember which lawyer when he got it and what prison.....

i still think it was the feds he might have known about it

it just seems like alite is trying to attack carnesi who he hates because he is juniors lawyer and the feds probably told him to say carnesi trying to stir up trouble in the gotti camp as usual

i will not be watching this documentary just another gotti attack

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/17/16 06:47 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875789
02/17/16 08:22 AM
02/17/16 08:22 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

"The Feds have a vendetta against the Gotti family blah blah blah.."

*5 minutes later*

"Oh wait it was Joseph Corozzo and a mob lawyer who sent the proffer to Alite"

LOL

I find gangstereport's dick measuring contest over who is a bigger scumbag/rat between Gotti and Alite very humorous in light of his having a go at me for comments re: Sabrina Bellomo.

Not to mention his moronic and unfounded comments re: Feds and Gotti.

And only the biggest mob groupie would think Gotti Jr. didn't get off lightly for - among other things - attempted murder on Curtis Sliwa.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #875792
02/17/16 08:41 AM
02/17/16 08:41 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
"The Feds have a vendetta against the Gotti family blah blah blah.."

*5 minutes later*

"Oh wait it was Joseph Corozzo and a mob lawyer who sent the proffer to Alite"

LOL

I find gangstereport's dick measuring contest over who is a bigger scumbag/rat between Gotti and Alite very humorous in light of his having a go at me for comments re: Sabrina Bellomo.

Not to mention his moronic and unfounded comments re: Feds and Gotti.

And only the biggest mob groupie would think Gotti Jr. didn't get off lightly for - among other things - attempted murder on Curtis Sliwa.

have i once on this thread said alite is a bigger scumbag than gotti junior

they are both as bad as each other

i had a go at you about bellomos daughter awhile back because you accused her of being house counsel of the mob with no everdince

and if you read what i posted i dont think it was the corezzo who gave him the document i still dont believe

i dont think i have defend gotti junior once and i dont think my comments were "moronic"

your just trying to start trouble not once have i said alite is a bigger scumbag than junior. I dont know why you even brought up the bellomo thing when that happened a week ago someone disgareeing with you the petty stuff i see on this site is ridiciclous

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/17/16 08:47 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875825
02/17/16 03:36 PM
02/17/16 03:36 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
At this point.Does it really make a difference..? This is getting to be worse than "Mob Wives"...Alite and Gotti have nothing to do with the Mob as we know of it today and the future.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: Beanshooter] #875864
02/17/16 10:36 PM
02/17/16 10:36 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
The feds didn't leak it it's call discovery. They are obligated by law to turn over documents. I'm sure every attorney representing any of the names ratted on the proffer have a copy. Alite, since he ratted. just exposed im.

What?

The defendants do not get a proffer session that was reneged on and was never used against anybody. That wasn't evidence in a case against someone...yeah evidence is required to be turned over but not that.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875867
02/17/16 10:53 PM
02/17/16 10:53 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
In this case they did. Gotti Jr and his attorney got a copy of the proffer from the feds and one of them passed it on to the attorneys of those that Jr. ratted on. And I'm sure it wasn't Junior.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875927
02/18/16 03:21 PM
02/18/16 03:21 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
John Alite is a filthy liar. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. And he never got any 302 in Brazil-- if it was on the street in 2006 it would have wound up on the internet much sooner. He would have testified about it, and he would have said he got it in Brazil in his book.

PS- There's a lot more to that document than meets the eye. If you search old Gang Land articles, Dominick Cicale the Bonanno cooperator actually testified that JG and Vinny Basciano were planning to do "innocence proffers" in advance. That it was part of their strategy to beat their cases. That the Gambinos and Bonannos knew about the proffer before JG even did it and that he had their permission.

Why doesn't Alite mention that?

A lot of things are going to start being addressed.

But-- John Alite is a liar. Please visit JohnAliteFacts.com if you want to see him exposed.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875929
02/18/16 03:25 PM
02/18/16 03:25 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
why then did joey scoops say on tape that he knew junior was a rat and the whole room full of the whole gambino administration agree with him

Sorry for the confusion
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: gangstereport] #875931
02/18/16 03:41 PM
02/18/16 03:41 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
Haven't heard the tape to give an opinion one way or another.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875932
02/18/16 03:42 PM
02/18/16 03:42 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
This guy is a moronic idiot , him and junior gotti are like fuckin high school girls , I would sooner watch someone I know being murdered than watch anything this bull shit artist has to say . I'm not interested in there gay little arguments

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: domwoods74] #875933
02/18/16 03:44 PM
02/18/16 03:44 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
This guy is a moronic idiot , him and junior gotti are like fuckin high school girls , I would sooner watch someone I know being murdered than watch anything this bull shit artist has to say . I'm not interested in there gay little arguments

+1

Sorry for the confusion
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: gangstereport] #875940
02/18/16 04:05 PM
02/18/16 04:05 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
J. Gotti never "argued" with him. Although I understand your point. Gotti got attacked by this guy and Anastasia with a book full of lies.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875946
02/18/16 04:16 PM
02/18/16 04:16 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Was the proffer 302 a lie?

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875948
02/18/16 04:23 PM
02/18/16 04:23 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
No doubt in my mind if the Feds hadn't tried to put gotti jnr on the stand then he would still be informing now , he was a confidential informant .

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: domwoods74] #875950
02/18/16 04:39 PM
02/18/16 04:39 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
No doubt in my mind if the Feds hadn't tried to put gotti jnr on the stand then he would still be informing now , he was a confidential informant .

That's very true. His father died hating him.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: Kasparoza] #875952
02/18/16 05:19 PM
02/18/16 05:19 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
J. Gotti never "argued" with him. Although I understand your point. Gotti got attacked by this guy and Anastasia with a book full of lies.

It seems you're here to do it for him. This whole thing is so sad. Two fucking scumbags drowning in irrelvsnce.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: Beanshooter] #875967
02/18/16 07:57 PM
02/18/16 07:57 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
In this case they did. Gotti Jr and his attorney got a copy of the proffer from the feds and one of them passed it on to the attorneys of those that Jr. ratted on. And I'm sure it wasn't Junior.

wow I guess I was mistaken...I could have almost sworn what I said was how it worked...

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: Blackjack2121] #875976
02/18/16 09:04 PM
02/18/16 09:04 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
Here is a letter from JG's lawyer to Alite's, pretty much explains how he is not an informant. Don't think it could be any clearer. If he wanted to cooperate he would have.

http://johnalitefacts.com/john-alite-lies-about-a-lawsuit/

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875977
02/18/16 09:06 PM
02/18/16 09:06 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Lol go away.

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875988
02/18/16 10:56 PM
02/18/16 10:56 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I mean you really gotta be kidding me, multiple topics with your bullshit...

Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: MusclesMarinara] #875990
02/18/16 11:39 PM
02/18/16 11:39 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
@ mighty:

Kasparoza isn't doing anything wrong.

This is an OC website. He's providing information about a major OC figure.

This figure may be contentious, sure, and you may not like him so don't read the thread.

But the guy is simply providing one side of a relevant topic and shouldn't be hated on for that.

Disagree with his opinion sure, but no need to shit on the guy for presenting his.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: So Alite is coming out with his own documentary? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #875995
02/19/16 01:15 AM
02/19/16 01:15 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
@ mighty:

Kasparoza isn't doing anything wrong.

This is an OC website. He's providing information about a major OC figure.

This figure may be contentious, sure, and you may not like him so don't read the thread.

But the guy is simply providing one side of a relevant topic and shouldn't be hated on for that.

Disagree with his opinion sure, but no need to shit on the guy for presenting his.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull