GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 283 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Detroit mob capo Video #873675
01/25/16 09:34 AM
01/25/16 09:34 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
https://vimeo.com/77095208

frankie the bomb long time Detroit mob capo made this video with al profit awhile back frankie talks about some things

you cant imagine this is a guy who is suspected in dozens of murders and was at one point one of the biggest gangsters in the city

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873676
01/25/16 09:36 AM
01/25/16 09:36 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
this was meant to be a tv show al profit who works with scott in gangstereport did the video. The tv show never went through though frankie pulled out changing his mind

he is a character put it like that lol

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873677
01/25/16 10:08 AM
01/25/16 10:08 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I've seen this before , it's cringe worthy

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: domwoods74] #873678
01/25/16 10:13 AM
01/25/16 10:13 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I've seen this before , it's cringe worthy

i know especially at the beginning

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873680
01/25/16 10:29 AM
01/25/16 10:29 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Wow. Men of honor? I wonder if him and Henry Hill hung out together.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873694
01/25/16 01:08 PM
01/25/16 01:08 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I saw this on youtube last week and thought about uploading it on here but never did it. Supposedly a serious guy back in his day, but judging from the video alone, I could see why Jackie The Kid shelved him. And it's also clear to see why Frankie The Bomb was the emissary between the bikers and the blacks for the Detroit Mob, he's a likable guy. Seems to be losing a bit of his marbles though.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873697
01/25/16 01:25 PM
01/25/16 01:25 PM
M
mike89 Offline
Made Member
mike89  Offline
M
Made Member
Really low key this fella haha

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873698
01/25/16 01:27 PM
01/25/16 01:27 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I see nothing likable about this guy. What a disgrace. I bet he hangs with rappers and other colored thugs.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873703
01/25/16 02:21 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
he was deeply feared in the underworld for decades this guy was no joke in his younger days.

Him and Jackie have disliked each other since the 90s it was not a new thing the bad blood between them frankie was active till a couple years ago he was pushed out without a doubt.

Frankie is suspected along with billy jack Giacalone in the suspected murder of Carlo bommentario the Feds don't think it was a normal overdose and that the bomb might have even sanctioned it. Billy jack was the top suspect that was in 2008

Scott said that all these guys know who he is as you can see in the video there is him and frankie the bomb. He knows Jackie as well apparently they have met on several occasions but they are not friendly though Jackie apparently likes Scott's site according to Scott. Paul corrado recently reached out to Scott angrily saying that he was not a capo in the mob and that Scott should stop writing about him.

Frankie joke or not is missed big time. Not surprised though the bikers and mob have not been getting on back in the early 90s there was nearly a full scale war Jackie and these bikers were beefing and Jackie was planning on killing them all billy jack I think gave the go ahead but the bomb stepped in and sorted the beef out. Jackie and the bikers not got along for years and with the bomb no longer there things have escalated. I think one of jackies guys shook down a biker lawyer for 50k that was last year i think that happened.

Frankie according to Scott still has some things going on nothing to do with the mob though he has a crew of loyalists

Joe D'Anna is also said to have ties to the biker gangs. I think the DEA looked into him a couple years back don't know if they are still investigating

Frankie the bomb was at the famous 1979 meeting the Feds took pictures of him and Jimmy Q it was the day jack tocco got made boss of the family all hierarchy was there

Last edited by gangstereport; 01/25/16 02:30 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873704
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Classy guy

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #873706
01/25/16 02:40 PM
01/25/16 02:40 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
I see nothing likable about this guy. What a disgrace. I bet he hangs with rappers and other colored thugs.

So that makes him an unlikable guy because he might hang out with rappers and people of other ethnicity?

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/25/16 02:57 PM.
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873709
01/25/16 02:51 PM
01/25/16 02:51 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
His daughter looks so cute and innocent with her glasses and all, but she's got quite the mouth on her LOL

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873720
01/25/16 04:49 PM
01/25/16 04:49 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
found what i was looking for

Detroit’s “Last Don” Giacomo (Black Jack) Tocco was laid to rest late last week, in a wake and funeral fit for a king.

The nation’s longest-sitting mob boss at the time he died, Tocco passed away from natural causes at age 87 last Monday night and was laid out at Bagnascos-Calcaterra Funeral Home in Macomb County, the same funeral home (different location) that hosted memorial services for his two and only predecessors back in the 1970s. His funeral was held Friday at St. Claire of Monticello Catholic Church and he was buried at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in Southfield, next to his father, Michigan’s first modern-day Godfather William (Black Bill) Tocco and brother, his recently-deceased consigliere Anthony (Tony T) Tocco.

Crowds packed into the funeral home run by members of the Tocco family, and church to say goodbye to the regal mob dignitary, respected and feared in the underworld and beloved in his community. Alleged street boss Peter (Specs) Tocco, 66, Black Jack’s favorite nephew, greeted mourners at the door. Reputed underboss Anthony (Chicago Tony) La Piana, 70, Tocco’s protégé and nephew via marriage and newly-crowned Detroit mob don Jack (Jackie the Kid) Giacalone, 62, were present helping preside over the precession as well.

Deposed 84-year old capo Frank (Frankie the Bomb) Bommarito’s appearance to pay his respects to the departing don was met by Jackie Giacalone, whose father and deceased Family underboss Billy was the Bomb’s best friend, immediately leaving. Bommarito and the younger Giacalone have been fighting since Billy Jack passed away two and a half years ago.

Detroit Mafia family founders Bill Tocco and Joe Zerilli
Not surprisingly, FBI agents peppered the crowd and shot surveillance photos from the across the street, noting those in attendance, just like they did four decades ago when Tocco’s father Black Bill and uncle, Joseph (Joe Uno) Zerilli, died after ruling a near half-century atop the crime syndicate they co-founded unchallenged.

Zerilli and Black Bill Tocco, brother-in-laws and best friends, won the “Crosstown Mob War” at the end of Prohibition and established the Motor City’s LCN branch in 1931, with Tocco serving as boss from 1931-1936 and Zerilli from 1936-1977, even earning a forthcoming seat on the national mafia Commission. Jack Tocco was “acting boss” of the crime family beginning in the early 1970s and was officially anointed the new don on June 11, 1979 at a ceremony at a posh hunting lodge near Ann Arbor.

Black Bill Tocco died of a heart attack in 1972, while Joe Uno held on until 1977 when he died of natural causes after never spending a night in jail. Until the Family’s recent power-shift, seeing Jack Tocco pass the reins to Jackie Giacalone and Tony La Piana, the Detroit mob had always been in the direct-hands of him or his blood relatives.

Bagnascos Funeral Home, the business itself, is entrenched in Detroit mob lore. Founded by Sicilian immigrant and alleged mafia soldier Frank (The Undertaker) Bagnasco at the start of the 20th Century, he was a key lieutenant to Black Bill Tocco and Joe Zerilli when they created what came to be known as the Detroit LCN crime family. Detroit Police Department files indicate Tocco and Zerilli may have even held a piece of silent ownership in the funeral parlor.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: SinatraClub] #873723
01/25/16 05:41 PM
01/25/16 05:41 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

So that makes him an unlikable guy because he might hang out with rappers and people of other ethnicity?

welcome to gangsterbb.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873867
01/26/16 04:40 PM
01/26/16 04:40 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Wouldnt let this video of him fool you.

Guy was very serious.

To be dealing with the highwaymen and Outlaws and other 1 percenters, and to be respected by them...speaks a whole hell of a lot more than some keyboard warriors making fun of him for a portion of a silly show he was trying to shop.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873873
01/26/16 04:42 PM
01/26/16 04:42 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

Detroit’s “Last Don” Giacomo (Black Jack) Tocco was laid to rest late last week, in a wake and funeral fit for a king.

The nation’s longest-sitting mob boss at the time he died, Tocco passed away from natural causes at age 87 last Monday night and was laid out at Bagnascos-Calcaterra Funeral Home in Macomb County, the same funeral home (different location) that hosted memorial services for his two and only predecessors back in the 1970s. His funeral was held Friday at St. Claire of Monticello Catholic Church and he was buried at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in Southfield, next to his father, Michigan’s first modern-day Godfather William (Black Bill) Tocco and brother, his recently-deceased consigliere Anthony (Tony T) Tocco.

Crowds packed into the funeral home run by members of the Tocco family, and church to say goodbye to the regal mob dignitary, respected and feared in the underworld and beloved in his community. Alleged street boss Peter (Specs) Tocco, 66, Black Jack’s favorite nephew, greeted mourners at the door. Reputed underboss Anthony (Chicago Tony) La Piana, 70, Tocco’s protégé and nephew via marriage and newly-crowned Detroit mob don Jack (Jackie the Kid) Giacalone, 62, were present helping preside over the precession as well.

Deposed 84-year old capo Frank (Frankie the Bomb) Bommarito’s appearance to pay his respects to the departing don was met by Jackie Giacalone, whose father and deceased Family underboss Billy was the Bomb’s best friend, immediately leaving. Bommarito and the younger Giacalone have been fighting since Billy Jack passed away two and a half years ago.

Not surprisingly, FBI agents peppered the crowd and shot surveillance photos from the across the street, noting those in attendance, just like they did four decades ago when Tocco’s father Black Bill and uncle, Joseph (Joe Uno) Zerilli, died after ruling a near half-century atop the crime syndicate they co-founded unchallenged.

Zerilli and Black Bill Tocco, brother-in-laws and best friends, won the “Crosstown Mob War” at the end of Prohibition and established the Motor City’s LCN branch in 1931, with Tocco serving as boss from 1931-1936 and Zerilli from 1936-1977, even earning a forthcoming seat on the national mafia Commission. Jack Tocco was “acting boss” of the crime family beginning in the early 1970s and was officially anointed the new don on June 11, 1979 at a ceremony at a posh hunting lodge near Ann Arbor.

Black Bill Tocco died of a heart attack in 1972, while Joe Uno held on until 1977 when he died of natural causes after never spending a night in jail. Until the Family’s recent power-shift, seeing Jack Tocco pass the reins to Jackie Giacalone and Tony La Piana, the Detroit mob had always been in the direct-hands of him or his blood relatives.

Bagnascos Funeral Home, the business itself, is entrenched in Detroit mob lore. Founded by Sicilian immigrant and alleged mafia soldier Frank (The Undertaker) Bagnasco at the start of the 20th Century, he was a key lieutenant to Black Bill Tocco and Joe Zerilli when they created what came to be known as the Detroit LCN crime family. Detroit Police Department files indicate Tocco and Zerilli may have even held a piece of silent ownership in the funeral parlor.

Weird how the guy was best friends for decades with Jackies pops, and Jackie despises him. Bitter kid. Wonder if he was jealous of their relationship or what?

On another note...I read that during a flare up with some bikers...Jackie had someone reach out to Bommarito...and he told him to fuck off.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873875
01/26/16 04:44 PM
01/26/16 04:44 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
By the way GR...here is Carlo's Obituary...

http://www.temrowski.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=445685

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: Blackjack2121] #873876
01/26/16 04:45 PM
01/26/16 04:45 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Wouldnt let this video of him fool you.

Guy was very serious.

To be dealing with the highwaymen and Outlaws and other 1 percenters, and to be respected by them...speaks a whole hell of a lot more than some keyboard warriors making fun of him for a portion of a silly show he was trying to shop.

exactly this guy was a mean guy and a mad killer alot of bodies are tied to this guy dont forget he was one of the guys caught on the famous feds surveliance pictures in 1979 when jack tocco was made boss

he was doing this in an attempt to make a bit of money he was hoping to make a tv show and he backed out so this never went through.

This guy might have even signed of his kids death who knows thats what some think he is LCN to the core and he hates jackie

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873878
01/26/16 04:47 PM
01/26/16 04:47 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Check out this entry...

01/22/2007 -
Frank Bommarito

You are the best. Space and time can never keep us apart.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: Blackjack2121] #873881
01/26/16 05:03 PM
01/26/16 05:03 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss

Weird how the guy was best friends for decades with Jackies pops, and Jackie despises him. Bitter kid. Wonder if he was jealous of their relationship or what?

On another note...I read that during a flare up with some bikers...Jackie had someone reach out to Bommarito...and he told him to fuck off.

yearh i heard that aswell but all of this is jackies fault anyway first taking down frankie the bomb and replacing him with fucking David Aceto he was not even part of frankie the bombs crew jackie does not trust any of them so he put dave a Giacalone crew member in charge of the bommerantio crew i mean it was asking for trouble. Plus frankie was making big money with the bikers dave had none of those connections the giacalones hate the bikers.

jackie has disrespected alot of people he is a street guy though and a killer he disrespected tony giacalone taking him down and then skipping his funeral that is a disgrace

peter tocco is well liked i think he settled the beef with the bikers but peter tocco apparently does not look good for his age he is in his late 60s looks like he is in his 80s he has aged badly last four five years peter is smart

the D`anna brothers have been dealing with the bikers aswell i know the DEA have been looking at these two so would not suprise me if it was to do with drugs

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: Blackjack2121] #873883
01/26/16 05:06 PM
01/26/16 05:06 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Check out this entry...

01/22/2007 -
Frank Bommarito

You are the best. Space and time can never keep us apart.

does not suprise me the guy is very manipulative and i do think he had a part in his sons death. If it was murder which law enforcment and i personally think it was no way would billy jack go through with the murder without frankie the bombs permission and the bomb was mad at his problem with drugs and is said to have okayed it this guy is no joke

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873893
01/26/16 05:22 PM
01/26/16 05:22 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

yearh i heard that aswell but all of this is jackies fault anyway first taking down frankie the bomb and replacing him with fucking David Aceto he was not even part of frankie the bombs crew jackie does not trust any of them so he put dave a Giacalone crew member in charge of the bommerantio crew i mean it was asking for trouble. Plus frankie was making big money with the bikers dave had none of those connections the giacalones hate the bikers.

jackie has disrespected alot of people he is a street guy though and a killer he disrespected tony giacalone taking him down and then skipping his funeral that is a disgrace

peter tocco is well liked i think he settled the beef with the bikers but peter tocco apparently does not look good for his age he is in his late 60s looks like he is in his 80s he has aged badly last four five years peter is smart

the D`anna brothers have been dealing with the bikers aswell i know the DEA have been looking at these two so would not suprise me if it was to do with drugs

Aceto was only put there because he was Jackies best friend and driver.

Never heard of him being a big earner or anything.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: Blackjack2121] #873894
01/26/16 05:39 PM
01/26/16 05:39 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss

Aceto was only put there because he was Jackies best friend and driver.

Never heard of him being a big earner or anything.

it was a bad move the guy was with jackie on that 2006 bust loyal to him thats why jackie put him there but it was not right. He was jackies driver and bodyguard but only briefly during the early 2000s jackie did not like having a driver he only got a full time driver recently this kid who he only as is driver because he is robbing him he gets a cut of everything he does he owns a construction company. Peter (Pete Gotti) Tocco he is the son of Salvatore (Mops) Tocco who was a major player in the 80s and 90s and early 2000s.

2007-till very recently jackie did not have a driver he preferred to drive himself around

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: Blackjack2121] #873897
01/26/16 06:23 PM
01/26/16 06:23 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
speaks a whole hell of a lot more than some keyboard warriors making fun of him for a portion of a silly show he was trying to shop.

Not really. His decision to make the video and his behaviour on it speaks more than any 'keyboard warrior' could ever say.

This guy.... is LCN to the core...

That's the stupidest statement this week.
If you think that you truly don't understand Cosa Nostra.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #873903
01/26/16 06:44 PM
01/26/16 06:44 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
speaks a whole hell of a lot more than some keyboard warriors making fun of him for a portion of a silly show he was trying to shop.

Not really. His decision to make the video and his behaviour on it speaks more than any 'keyboard warrior' could ever say.

This guy.... is LCN to the core...

That's the stupidest statement this week.
If you think that you truly don't understand Cosa Nostra.

what i meant by that is this guy has proven himself as a stand up guy and very loyal and real killer and big earner. Yes he made this video but this guy is a real gangster look at his history. During the 80s he went on trial for plotting to kill Ernest (Ernie the Greek) Kanakis never ratted did time in the 90s always held great respect from bikers and mob guys in detroit. Joseph (Joe Coupe Deville) Colombo and Peter (Fast Pete) Cavataio murders he was involved in I can name several other murders he is suspected in this guy was a mad killer

yes he made the video but this guy is so loyal to mafia he probably had his own son killed he is a ruthless guy he was 83 in that video and shelved he was hoping to make a bit of money from a tv show he would have never betrayed anyone.

if you knew anything about this guy you would know he is a real gangster one of the most feared guys for a long time. Maybe he is not LCN but he is a well respected gangster and not just by the mob.

He is just getting old he broke a rule going on tv (not that he said anything really that could hurt anyone) but those guys fucked him over

Last edited by gangstereport; 01/26/16 06:48 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873908
01/26/16 06:56 PM
01/26/16 06:56 PM
M
mike89 Offline
Made Member
mike89  Offline
M
Made Member
My cat is more LCN than him. Doesnt he realise he looks like a right tit

Last edited by mike89; 01/26/16 06:56 PM.
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873911
01/26/16 07:26 PM
01/26/16 07:26 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
i dont think he gives a fuck you guys do a little research on him and you would not say he was a joke that i am not going to argue this

he did this to make a bit of money

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: gangstereport] #873912
01/26/16 07:46 PM
01/26/16 07:46 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
i dont think he gives a fuck you guys do a little research on him and you would not say he was a joke that i am not going to argue this

he did this to make a bit of money

mike89 is an obvious troll

I would pay him zero mind.

Re: Detroit mob capo Video [Re: Blackjack2121] #873916
01/26/16 08:31 PM
01/26/16 08:31 PM
M
mike89 Offline
Made Member
mike89  Offline
M
Made Member
I'm an obvious troll? How did you work that one out? I actually don't even know what a troll is to be fair...I know it's some internet jargin.....made up by someone who should spend more time getting laid and wasted than coming up with words to brand people online

Last edited by mike89; 01/26/16 08:35 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull