Weird topic I know. But I watched a documentary on TV yesterday called the Amityville Murders. I'm sure everyone seen the famous Amityville Horror movie at least once before. They say this movie was based on true events but the documentary was of the actual murders that take place in the house. Acording to this documentary the movie was all just made up and that the house wasn't haunted, but a young man named Bobby Defeo killed there entire family out of hatred for them. But anyway I wanted to bring up something I found interesting in the documentary. The father in the family that was killed was name Ron Defeo and he worked for his father in law named Mike Brigantte. His father in law had a buick dealership that had mafia ties and there books were being used for money laundering etc for mafia. They mentioned Paul Castelano in that clip not sure if that was accurate. This Ron Defeo guy that worked for his father in law at the Buick dealership I guess repeatly stole money from the mob through the dealership and got away with it. That was basically it. Wanted to see if this was anyway true. Thought it was kind of interesting.