GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (British, 2 invisible), 317 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,673
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
El Chapo declares war on ISIS #869342
12/10/15 08:59 PM
12/10/15 08:59 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans
One of the world's most wanted drug lords has reportedly 'declared war' on the Islamic State in a threatening letter.

Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán apparently sent an encrypted email to the ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi after one of his cartel's shipments was destroyed.

His letter, which has been leaked by cartelblog.com, claims his men will "destroy" the terror group if they continue to 'impact on their operation'.

The Mexican drug baron, who runs the notorious Sinaloa cartel, allegedly told Al Baghdadi that his organisation are 'not soldiers' but 'lowly p*****s'.

He apparently wrote: "Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.

"My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*** that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel.

"I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

El Chapo, nicknamed "Shorty", has been on the run from police since he escaped from the maximum security Altiplano prison - 55 miles west of Mexico City - in July.

Read more: Hunt for El Chapo hits buffers after tip-off he was hiding in Argentina revealed as HOAX

He fled through a hole in a shower after his men dug a mile-long tunnel underneath the jail to a farmhouse from where he fled.

The tunnel, which would have taken months to dig, was found equipped with ventilation ducts, running electricity to power strip lighting, stairs and a motorbike on rails on which he rode away.

Guzman, once the 1,140th richest man in the world and once the 55th most powerful, is said to have paid $50 million (£32 million) in bribes this time to ensure he got away safely.

He had previously escaped from prison in 2001, and was only recaptured last year.

The second jailbreak was a huge embarrassment for Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto, who had said it would be "inexcusable" if Guzman managed to escape again

Source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-biggest-drug-kingpin-el-6989805?ICID=FB_mirror_main

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869356
12/11/15 12:17 AM
12/11/15 12:17 AM
O
overcoat Offline
Button
overcoat  Offline
O
Button
That would be awesome. Fuck ISIS those scum fucks.

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869360
12/11/15 01:49 AM
12/11/15 01:49 AM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
Anyone know EXACTLY how Isis is stepping on El Chapo's toes?

Cannot imagine they would go into his territory in Mexico.
Is it maybe because El Chapo does own a portion of the market in Europe and Isis is underselling him?

Cannot see Isis moving drugs into America but anything is possible.

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #869366
12/11/15 03:22 AM
12/11/15 03:22 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Anyone know EXACTLY how Isis is stepping on El Chapo's toes?

Cannot imagine they would go into his territory in Mexico.
Is it maybe because El Chapo does own a portion of the market in Europe and Isis is underselling him?

Cannot see Isis moving drugs into America but anything is possible.

ISIS intercepted and destroyed a Sinaloa shipment of drugs in the Middle East.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869369
12/11/15 06:33 AM
12/11/15 06:33 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
ISIS apparently ban drugs but in a dead jihadist house in the Isis state was found drug maybe coke as I read in a article.
For sure the Isis sell drugs and sinked the shipment for don't share the market with the mexicans.

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: IvyLeague] #869370
12/11/15 06:34 AM
12/11/15 06:34 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Im gonna call bullshit on this. Its the same as the contract on trump. If he was gonna do something he would just do it.

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: furio_from_naples] #869371
12/11/15 06:37 AM
12/11/15 06:37 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
ISIS apparently ban drugs but in a dead jihadist house in the Isis state was found drug maybe coke as I read in a article.
For sure the Isis sell drugs and sinked the shipment for don't share the market with the mexicans.

They definitely use drugs during combat. If they do sell it, its probably a very small part of their financial activity. You should check out this video i posted up a couple of days ago about narco terrorism.
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=869128#Post869128

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869372
12/11/15 06:43 AM
12/11/15 06:43 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964028/oil-drugs-internet-ISIS-funded.html

Even though the citizens of Raqqa and Islamic State live under strict sharia law, ISIS leaders appear to have no qualms about growing and selling illegal drugs to others, with cannabis being grown on the outskirts of the city to be sold on to Turkey. 

The Isis men prefer the captacom a very powerful amphetamine.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 12/11/15 06:43 AM.
Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: furio_from_naples] #869377
12/11/15 09:41 AM
12/11/15 09:41 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
The fighters sure do use drugs. The Paris shooters and suicide bombers injected themselves with heroin before carrying out the attack.

But as far as ISIS militants being major drug traffickers themselves? No, that's blown out of proportion. The Dailymail is never a reliable source wink

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869384
12/11/15 10:31 AM
12/11/15 10:31 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Sorry folks, Mexican drug cartel not at war with ISIS

The story claiming the notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán had sent a threatening letter to terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi originates from an entertainment website and was meant as humorous fake news.

RT along with a number of major news outlets fell for the too-good-to-be-true story, which was reported this week by the popular website cartelblog.com, a source of genuine stories about Latin American crime.

Apparently the original source, which quoted alleged threats by the fugitive crime boss to the leader of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group is the entertainment website thuglifevideos.com, which occasionally runs humorous fake news. The El Chapo threat email was published in late November and is among those fakes.

"We write funny 'satire' stories occasionally, which we assume are taken as jokes, and generally they are...” Steve Charnock, who works for the website, told snopes.com, a website specializing in debunking fake news.

“Maybe I didn't make this El Chapo story funny or weird enough, though. Or I just have an uncanny ability to ape how Mexican drug cartel kingpins talk. Only no one seemed to doubt it when it hit the desks of all the major news outlets,” he added, joking that his website didn’t make a penny from the story’s popularity.

https://www.rt.com/news/325605-chapo-war-isis-fake/

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: TheKillingJoke] #869387
12/11/15 10:51 AM
12/11/15 10:51 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Taliban seized opium poppy fields during Afghanistan uprising. Think about this: If muslims in that region cannot use alcohol or drugs, based on Sharia law, why are they one of the biggest heroin and marijuana producers? Guys/girls on this forum in their 40s and 50s who used to get down will tell you afghani hash, with the gold stamp was the dag back in the day.

I have a few turkish friends who are muslim. Very moderate beliefs; at least the guys/girls I know. They party too and it's allowed in Turkey.

ISIS is indirectly supported by Al-Queda, Taliban, through Al Nusra front. The good thing is these extremist factions aren't able to unify, YET. If they do start to pull resources, it could get interesting.

So, I sort of agree that ISIS doesn't "run" the drug trade in east asia, but they are definitely benefitting from it.

Some folks believe in the linear logic that if you are fucking around with Heroin or cocaine, your are supporting terrorism.

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
The fighters sure do use drugs. The Paris shooters and suicide bombers injected themselves with heroin before carrying out the attack.

But as far as ISIS militants being major drug traffickers themselves? No, that's blown out of proportion. The Dailymail is never a reliable source wink

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: NickyWhip] #869395
12/11/15 01:14 PM
12/11/15 01:14 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
@NickyWhip

Oh yeah probably they are in some way benefitting from it. But like you said, to say that they "run" the drug trade over there is an overstatement.

I know that in Lebanon you have lots of independent drug traffickers. In a lot of cases terrorist groups demand some sort of "fee" from the drug traffickers. So in that way they do get something out of the drug trade.

I have a couple of Turkish friends as well. As well as a couple of Kurdish and Albanian ones. Generally speaking Turks are only moderately religious. They do feel some connection with their belief, but it's quite superficial. Most I know party, drink alcohol... Albanians are a bit of the same. They're possibly even less notably religious than Turks are. Kurds are said to be more religious than Turks or Albanians are, but that isn't really the case either with the ones I know.
I've even been to a Moroccan wedding ones. They're from a more Arab background and are far more religiously traditional. But even there you have a lot of the younger guys keeping a bottle of scotch in their car. But they mostly gather to drink at the parking space lol

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: TheKillingJoke] #869403
12/11/15 04:08 PM
12/11/15 04:08 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
good stuff.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869411
12/11/15 06:55 PM
12/11/15 06:55 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

This can't be real.

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869416
12/11/15 07:02 PM
12/11/15 07:02 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Allah permits heroin sales, just don't have a glass of wine !!

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: helenwheels] #869426
12/11/15 08:21 PM
12/11/15 08:21 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Helenwheels posted this Pmac. And I like her screen name so I believe it.

Beatle Ed.

Originally Posted By: helenwheels

The story claiming the notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán had sent a threatening letter to terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi originates from an entertainment website and was meant as humorous fake news.

RT along with a number of major news outlets fell for the too-good-to-be-true story, which was reported this week by the popular website cartelblog.com, a source of genuine stories about Latin American crime.

Apparently the original source, which quoted alleged threats by the fugitive crime boss to the leader of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group is the entertainment website thuglifevideos.com, which occasionally runs humorous fake news. The El Chapo threat email was published in late November and is among those fakes.

"We write funny 'satire' stories occasionally, which we assume are taken as jokes, and generally they are...” Steve Charnock, who works for the website, told snopes.com, a website specializing in debunking fake news.

“Maybe I didn't make this El Chapo story funny or weird enough, though. Or I just have an uncanny ability to ape how Mexican drug cartel kingpins talk. Only no one seemed to doubt it when it hit the desks of all the major news outlets,” he added, joking that his website didn’t make a penny from the story’s popularity.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: NickyWhip] #869427
12/11/15 08:56 PM
12/11/15 08:56 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Helenwheels posted this Pmac. And I like her screen name so I believe it.

Beatle Ed.

Thanks smile

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: helenwheels] #869429
12/11/15 09:10 PM
12/11/15 09:10 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Exactly these people don't have any actual contact with each other. Its all done through middle men if anything. Why would el chapo connect himself to isis in anyway what so ever?

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869460
12/12/15 11:53 AM
12/12/15 11:53 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Iran has a terrible heroin problem

I think they use a very cheap synthetic form

Basically because of the stigma with alcohol , this cheap synthetic heroin is the drug of choice . Also a lot of the poppy paste from Afghanistan is smuggled into Iran for shipment further out

ISIS soldiers do use a amphetimine pill that makes them more brave and more capable of suicide attacks in battle .

The Germans used amphetimines too and this is partly why Blitzkrieg was so effective in France as the soldiers could stay awake for days and just run over armies and their defenses . The Allies were so concerned about this super drug that they started experimenting with their own cocktail . The furthest I can find research on this is that the Allies preferred some type of Benzo as soldiers performed the best in shooting tests .

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869491
12/12/15 07:43 PM
12/12/15 07:43 PM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
you cats are pretty smart in figuring out this crime stuff and should have known this never made sense from day 1

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869932
12/18/15 03:18 AM
12/18/15 03:18 AM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
I don't know how many people believed this since Chapo isn't the person to attract or boast shit like this and has never been. Chapo doesn't like attention like this so I don't know why people believed this and the Trump story. Z-40 seems more like the character to do shit like this, not definitely Chapo, he prefers being in the shadows.

Re: El Chapo declares war on ISIS [Re: Strax] #869976
12/18/15 12:52 PM
12/18/15 12:52 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I called it. Fake.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull