GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 207 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,302
Posts1,058,255
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination #868350
11/30/15 08:22 AM
11/30/15 08:22 AM
USA
BloodlettersandBadmen Offline OP
Made Member
BloodlettersandBadmen  Offline OP
Made Member
USA
Jack Ruby (born Jacob Leon Rubenstein; March 25, 1911[?] – January 3, 1967) was a nightclub operator in Dallas, Texas. On November 24, 1963, Ruby fatally shot Lee Harvey Oswald, who was in police custody after being charged with the murder of President John F. Kennedy two days earlier. A Dallas jury found Ruby guilty of murdering Oswald, and Ruby was sentenced to death. Later, Ruby appealed his conviction, had it overturned and was granted a new trial. As the date for his new trial was being set, Ruby became ill and died of a pulmonary embolism due to lung cancer, being constitutionally presumed innocent at the time.

Many researchers contend Ruby was involved with major figures in organized crime, and conspiracy theorists widely assert that Ruby killed Oswald as part of an overall plot surrounding the assassination of President Kennedy.

https://youtu.be/Zts-aAHWIek

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868357
11/30/15 09:44 AM
11/30/15 09:44 AM
rickydelta Offline
Underboss
rickydelta  Offline
Underboss
Nice Videos any chance you can Do Jackie Cerone & Gus Alex from Chicago Outfit smile

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: rickydelta] #868370
11/30/15 10:55 AM
11/30/15 10:55 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
wasn't it ruby's fault oswald wasn't wacked before arrest and that's he had to take him out like he did? i.e. it's him or you and your family...

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868386
11/30/15 02:17 PM
11/30/15 02:17 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
No it was reported that Jack Ruby was elsewhere when Kenedy got whacked & Ruby burst into tears

He was screaming something along the lines of "my kids have just lost their father", witnesses at the time mistakenly thought he was crying at this loss of JFK

Ruby was supposedly connected to Giancana & it was a clever smokescreen to get him to whack Oswald to deflect attention from the real killers supposedly

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868387
11/30/15 02:19 PM
11/30/15 02:19 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Ruby also supposedly offered to talk BUT only if they moved him to another location/ state I think it was... Because he didn't feel safe where he was

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868389
11/30/15 02:32 PM
11/30/15 02:32 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=24038306&catId=112042

A close friend claims Ruby was poisoned and conveniently died

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Tonytough] #868564
12/02/15 10:46 AM
12/02/15 10:46 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=24038306&catId=112042

A close friend claims Ruby was poisoned and conveniently died

What probably happened is that Jack Ruby was chosen as the shooter of Oswald because he (Ruby) already had cancer.

Yes the mob sent him (Ruby), and yes it points back to the CIA as the mafia and the CIA were very close at that time (as evidenced when the video makes mention of the mafia's assistance in hunting Castro for the US Govt).

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #868582
12/02/15 01:40 PM
12/02/15 01:40 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
The problem with Ruby as Mafia hit man for Oswald is that it you have to believe that this loudmouth, braggart, no-account strip club operator would be trusted by the Mafia to be part of the crime of the century. Apart from that, Ruby's movements on 11/24/63 are far too random for him to have been part of a conspiracy. Consider this timeline--verified by phone records, video and eyewitness testimony:

10 a.m.: Oswald was scheduled to be moved from Dallas Police HQ to the Dallas County jail. At 10 a.m, Ruby was at home, on the phone, sobbing about how badly he felt for Jackie and her kids.

11 a.m.: Oswald wasn't moved at 10. At the last minute, a postal inspector asked for and received permission to interview Oswald about his mail-order purchase of guns. The interview took about an hour. At 11 a.m., Ruby was driving toward a Western Union office 1.5 blocks from police HQ.

11:07 a.m.: Oswald still wasn't moved. He requested a sweater because the weather had turned colder. At 11:07, Ruby's car was parked outside the Western Union office, with his favorite dog inside.

11:10 a.m.: The van that was to take Oswald to the County Jail was too tall to clear the ramp to the garage of Police HQ. Captain Will Fritz decided to use the van as a decoy, and to move Oswald in an unmarked car. At 11:10, Ruby was inside the Western Union office, waiting to wire $20 to a stripper who needed help with rent and food.

11:17 a.m.: The lone policeman guarding the ramp to the basement of Police HQ stepped into the street to direct traffic away from the ramp so the unmarked car could be backed down. At 11:17, Ruby walked from the Western Union office and down the unguarded ramp, mingling with reporters and camera crews.

11:20 a.m.: Oswald was taken down to the elevator lobby in the basement to wait for the unmarked car that would take him to the County Jail.

11:25 a.m.: Police car impeded by crowd of reporters. Oswald moved forward – Ruby moved in and shot him, was wrestled to the ground. If the unmarked car had been where it was supposed to be when Oswald was moved forward, Ruby would have been blocked, and he wouldn't have been able to shoot Oswald.

Bottom line: Ruby may have been motivated to kill Oswald because of his personal feelings, and may have come to Police HQ to kill him. But his movements on that morning were far too random to be part of a conspiracy. It was a crime of opportunity, not part of a conspiracy.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Turnbull] #868586
12/02/15 02:16 PM
12/02/15 02:16 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
I can see your point Turnbull. It appears like you are saying that if Oswald was being stalked by a professional killer....Ruby didn't fit the bill....

but look at the video montage put together by Marshall. It shows photographic evidence that Ruby showed up in many places Oswald happened to be, just like a stalker.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #868647
12/02/15 10:53 PM
12/02/15 10:53 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
This is the problem with the whole "Mafia/CIA/Castro/,etc. conspiracy theories. The actual evidence of any of these groups being responsible does not exist,and never has existed. Note that I said "evidence". Speculation is another thing.

Here we have a 100 year old woman who just recently decided to "reveal" the truth behind Ruby's death. Falling back on what I can only assume is her comprehensive medical background, this nitwit says the following: "He didn't have cancer," said McCoy. "They poisoned him. Somebody did." Ah,the elusive "somebody". Finally at long last,we've solved the mystery.

The reason that the conspiracy buffs keep selling books and videos is that a significant number of Americans are idiots and do not require any type of evidence. Instead,they move their lips when they read,and eat popcorn in front of the TV when the next "JFK conspiracy" theory goon tells the story of some guy, some place ,who told him some stuff,50 years ago.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868648
12/02/15 11:02 PM
12/02/15 11:02 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
What's a fact is during the Dallas DA PC ( Henry Wade ) he stated LHO was a member of the "Free Cuba committee "

Ruby , on camera then corrects the DA saying that LHO was rather a member of the "Fair play for Cuba"

This is incredibly important as it's clear whoever framed LHO was trying to pin it on Cuba and or communists and the Free Cuba committee would have lead the public to believe LHO supported the anti Castro Cubans ( removal of Castro) instead of his pro communist sheep dipped background

This also follows the memo signed by Jay Edgar Hoover himself that LHO was definately impersonated on his calls to the Russian Mexico City embassy ( which the CIA had bugged ) and that he was attempting to contact the KBG Western Hemisphere foreign assaination expert . This memo was released by the AARB In the 90s. About as close to a smoking gun as one would find.

Every one is free to believe what they want but adding both shows a clear attempt to put LHO in the pro Castro group IMO bit again supported by govt documents and video .

Also noteworthy is that what lead Hoover to that conclusion was that in these embassy wire taps the person impersonating LHO was determined by 2 FBI agents as well spoke broken Russian and fluent Spanish while LHO spoke fluent Russian and broken Spanish . These tapes as stated by David Atlee Phillips ( CIA Western Hemisphere chief ) were destroyed in Nov 1963 .

However we now know thru documents declassified after the AARB in the 90s that members of the Warren Commission actually listened to the tapes ( never mentioned in the 23 Warren commission volumes ) which is extremely important .

Furthermore Anne Goodpasture , part of the CIA SIC in Mexico City , confirmed the tapes were destroyed . However when subpoenaed by the AARB in the 90s she fully retracted and said she personally sent these tapes to Washington .

Basically we have 2 CIA officers who perjured themselves about possibly the most important evidence in the JFK case ( LHO was impersonated )

Also noteworthy is that a Dallas reporter with certainty stated he spoke to Ruby at Parkland hospital however the Warren commission said he was mistaken . However the HSCA after further investigation stated that they believed the reporter was telling the truth ( the reporters name was Seth Kantor )

It's pretty clear after reviewing the AARB documents that Ruby was part of something , and he stated such in front of the cameras that people very high in the govt were involved in the assassination and a new type of govt was taken over .

Another note is the CIA admitted this decade they mislead the investigators about Oswalds background which is obvious , I mean the guy defected from the CIA secret Base on Japan as a radio operator for the U2 spy planes into Russia , yet nothing happened to him and in fact the state dept lent him funds to travel back to the USA .

The warran commission is an excellent fiction book IMO lol

Last edited by DB; 12/02/15 11:06 PM.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #868649
12/02/15 11:28 PM
12/02/15 11:28 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
but look at the video montage put together by Marshall. It shows photographic evidence that Ruby showed up in many places Oswald happened to be, just like a stalker.

Ruby was at Police HQ on Friday night, 11/22/63 and probably was there again on Saturday night. So were hundreds of reporters, cameramen and onlookers. The Warren Commission established that Ruby knew at least 50 Dallas policemen. He went out of his way to cultivate cops at his strip club because he was in constant trouble with the law--beating up customers, terrorizing employees, and violating liquor regulations and tax laws. Ruby was trying to act like a big shot at Police HQ, introducing himself to reporters, buying them coffee and sandwiches, handing out business cards for his strip club.

Ruby may have gone to Police HQ on Friday and Saturday nights to kill Oswald but didn't have the chance. He got his chance on Sunday morning, But again, not part of a conspiracy.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Lou_Para] #868655
12/03/15 12:46 AM
12/03/15 12:46 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I agree Lou , a lot of conspiracy nuts out there about 9/11 and god knows how many other issues

But at this point there is overwhelming evidence that there was a conspiracy in the JFK assassination and in fact the official government position today is " it was a likely conspiracy " as stated in 1979 by the HSCA

They recommended the DOJ open an investigation and to date they have not. That's pretty telling IMO .

Remember John Connoly said there were multiple shooters ( him and his wife smelled the gun fire meaning a from shot as the limo passed . LBJ is also on record in a video that he did not believe the Warren Commission and placed the blame on Cubans ( vague but telling). I would be more specific that anti Castro Cubans were the shooters , directed by rouge CIA officers . The big question is who funded it ? Who gave the nod ? That's the million dollar question . We have 3 witnesses hearing David Moralez ( a CIA assassination expert - he directed the Che Guerva hit - admit to the murder in front of his best friend , his lawyer and his lawyers wife .

LHO had to be killed as he would of likely been acquitted

I don't believe in many conspiracies but the JFK hit was no theory , there were multiple people involved which by definition is a conspiracy

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: DB] #868774
12/04/15 03:25 AM
12/04/15 03:25 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
The attempts at framing Oswald to be a pro Cuban assassin point back to the two groups that teamed up to take Castro down, Mafia and CIA.

BTW, it's a classic Mafia tactic to whack secondary targets (Oswald) and make it look as if your primary target was guilty of the hit, so that you then have clearance to whack the primary target. In this scenario, the primary target over Oswald, was Castro.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Turnbull] #868775
12/04/15 03:26 AM
12/04/15 03:26 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
I respect your objectivity Turnbull, but I'm with most opinions on this, that there was def a conspiracy re; JFK.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #868798
12/04/15 12:29 PM
12/04/15 12:29 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Thank you, Alfa. smile

JFK may have been the victim of a conspiracy. But there is no hard evidence that there was a conspiracy. And, all the conspiracy theories thus far are deeply flawed.

But, that doesn't mean that I uncritically endorse the Warren Commission's report. Given the haste of the commission’s work, the large amount of potentially significant information either deliberately withheld from the commission or not looked-for, and the passage of more than a half century, the only reasonably credible certainty is that the case will never be closed.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868852
12/04/15 11:26 PM
12/04/15 11:26 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I also respect your objectivity Turnball , everyone must do their own analysis and form their own conclusions although i do feel one can not form an opinion until they review the AARB documents as that was truly the most relevant information ever provided . The Warren Commission IMO was for public consumption but I think it's very important in providing clues , mainly in areas they don't discuss lol

However please take the time to read the below and I'm almost positive your opinion will change , if it doesn't I owe you dinner and drinks anywhere in NYC lol ( no joke ). Regarding the below Chicago assassination plot ( last item ) some Chicago guys might know the police officers involved , I don't but any further info would be great . It's long I know but it's fascinating reading if you love history ( like me) and I only included some of the most obvious documented info established by either recently declassified documents or government witnesses .

A few nuggets on some incredible information not provided in the Warren commission . As I stated above the Hoover memo above regarding someone impersonating Oswald in a telephone call to the Russian Mexico City seeking to contact Russia foreign political assassination expert (Kostikov ) as truly groundbreaking .

LHO Mexican tourist card/ permit was No. 824085 and the person directly in front of him in line ( No 824084 ) was an individual named William Gaudet . William Gaudet was a CIA agent for 20 years . Note for the WC the FBI stated they could not locate the holder of the preceding card , however in 1975 this information was mistakenly declassified and tourist card No 824084 was identified as WIlliam Gaudet.

In November 1961 the CIA deputy director of plans ( Richard Bissel ) directed William Harvey ( headed CIA top secret staff D ) to develop a foreign leader assassination "Executive Action" program called ZR / Rifle and apply it to Cuba . Within these notes Harvey wrote the following " planning should include provisions for blaming the Sovs or Czechs in case of blow , should have phony 201 ( a CIA file on any person "of active operational interest " in CIA central registry to backstop this , all documents forged and backdated . Note LHO fits all of these buckets including the blame at the Russians fitting with the Hoover memo above . Also note Richard Bissell was fired after the bay of pigs failure for misleading the president. William Harvey was demoted from his position as a ranking officer of Operation Mongoose ( CIA anti Castro project ) for deploying an intelligence team of 10 into Cuba during the height of the Cuban missle crises to prepare for a Cuba invasion , this mission was a deliberate breach of orders directly from JFK , and could of lead to a nuclear exchange .

Also recall that the Warren commission said LHO had no connection to the CIA but note the HSCA. On January 27, 1964 in a closed door meeting Allen Dulles ( fired by JFK along with Bissel and Cabel for bay of pigs failure ) stated " no CIA employee , even under oath , should ever say truthfully if Oswald ( or anyone else ) was in fact a CIA agent . This is clear evidence of obstruction of justice on the murder case of JFK ( shocking revelation as Dulles was tasked with solving the murder ). The HSCA was able to question Ann Egerter who worked in the Counterintelligence Special Investigations Group ( CI / SIG) which was charged with " the investigation of Agency personnel who were suspected one way or another " and Ann is the CIA employee that opened LHO 201 file in Dec 1960 ( the time period in which LHO defected to Russia ) . Under HSCA questioning Ms Egerter was forced to confirm the following " the purpose of the CI / SIG was very limited and that limited purpose was being to investigate Agency employees who for some reason we're under suspicion " and "when a 201 file is opened does that not mean that whoever opens the file either has an intelligence interest in the individual , or if not an intelligence interest , he thinks that the individual may present a counterintelligence risk ." She essentially confirms for the HSCA that LHO was either a member of the CIA or was being used in an operation involving members of the CIA .

This is critical as it directly refutes the WC conclusion on LHO and the CIA and even more troubling and which eludes to the importance of the WC ( the information they omitted is more important to understanding the assassination then the WC report itself ). The Warren Commission did not mention anywhere the crucial bit of information that in the Marine Corps Oswald had been a radar operator specifically for the CIA top secret U2 spy plane . This was convenient as in defecting Oswald offered to " make known to them all information concerning the marine corps and his specialty as a radar operator ". This assist the WC in preventing questions on whether Oswald was a traitor or more likely a counterintelligence agent for the CIA ( hence the 201 file ).

Note CIA finance officer in Tokoyo, Jim Wilcott in his HSCA deposition that Oswald served the CIA specifically as a double agent on the Soviet Union who there after came under suspicion by the Agency ( likely after returning to the USA from his defection assignment ). In 1978 Jim further stated " it was common knowledge in the Tokoyo CIA station that Oswald worked for the agency " ( common sense when factoring in his secret U2 work and later Russia defection. Wilcott further said " after the president was killed people in the Tokyo station were talking openly about Oswald having gone to Russia for the CIA and everyone was wondering how the agency was going to be able to keep the lid on Oswald , but I guess they did "

Also remember that in 2013 , Antonia Veciana, leader of the Alpha 66 group that was a CIA funded assassination squad of anti Castro Cubans that did raids and assassinations in Cuba confirmed definately seeing David Atlee Phillips ( chief of covert operations at Mexico City station and later Western Hemisphere chief ) meeting with Lee Harvey Oswald in August 1963 in Dallas in the lobby of Hunt Oil office . David Atlee Phillips using the cover name Maurice Bishop was Antonio CIA handler for Alpha 66 and arrived at this meeting early when he saw him speaking with LHO . The HSCA was all over this but could never get Phillips to admit his cover name was Maurice Bishop ( note Phillips on his death bed after repeated questions admitted to his brother he was in Dallas on Nov 22 1963 and was crying when he admitted this , his brother hung up the phone but confirmed this . Also prior to this when Antonio had a sketch the face of Maurice Bishops for the HSCA , Phillips brother confirmed the sketch was his brother .

Another fascinating thing left out of the Warren Commission that on October 9 , 1963 ( one week before LHO was to begin his job at the Texas School Book Depository ) , Marvin Gheeing , an FBI official in DC , disconnected Oswald from a federal alarm system that was about to identify LHO as a threat to national security . Marvin was a supervisor in the Soviet espinouge section of FBI HQ, and Marvin timing was impeccable as this FLASH warning was turned off right before it would have gone off . The FLASH warning was given to LHO in Nov 1959, shortly after LHO defected to Russia and provided military secrets and a further " Wanted Notice Card" was sent throughout the Bureau stating that anyone who received info on LHO should notify the Soviet Espinoige section , Division 5. By this FLASH the FBI put a security watch on Oswald that covered all the FBI offices . On October 9, 1963 this FLASH was removed for LHO for no apparent reason and INCREDIBLY this FLASH was also removed only a few hours before the FBI received crucial information on Oswald and silenced the national security alarm that would have sounded due to the LHO imposter call to the Soviet embassy in Mexico City - the imposter trying to reach the KBG foreign political assassination expert in the soviet embassy . THIS IS GROUND BREAKING INFORMATION THAT PEOPLE IN OUR GOVT KNEW SOMETHING as this alarm would have prevented the assassination . Also he would of immediately been placed on the security index for all law enforcement and secret service prior to Dallas ( remember LHO job put him on the motorcade route and remember the person who got him this job Ruth Paine - sister was a confirmed CIA agent - also note Marina Oswald was told by the secret service that Ruth was a CIA operative . This was brilliant strategy by the planners as it was crucial to remove LHO from FLASH security system BEFORE the assassination to position him as a patsy.

This was imperative as the October 10 message from the CIA to the FBI concerning Oswald contacting the Soviet embassy and Kostankov would have been explosive and immediately flagged LHO to LE and prevented the assassination ( remember the embassy was bugged so this impersonation was immediately picked up by the CIA and sent to FBI ) while also providing a written trail connecting Oswald to the Soviets and laying blame to the Soviets that would only come to light AFTER the assassination. The plotters were brilliant !!!

Upon learning this Hoover went crazy as he knew the FBI would be blamed for the assassination from this information ever got out and wrote angerly on a document " SEND THIS GUY TO SIBERIA" . They removed the LHO security warning just before an LHO imposter contacted the Soviets . Possible this was also used to blackmail the FBI in its JFK investigation .

Lastly but certainly not the least is people are unaware that there was an identical plot to kill JFK on his trip to Chicago was spoiled by the Chicago secret service on October 30 ( the same time the Diem brothers were assassinated in Vietnam sponsored by the CIA and Henry Losge ). Ironically and this is amazing is the Chicago office learned off this plot from an anonymous phone call by a person named LEE ( unreal !) . Special agent Maurice Montineau informed the Chicago Secret Service of this plot . Here is a brief overview of the assassination which is amazing how nobody in the media discusses this .

JFK was supposed to attend the Army Air Force game at Soldier field on Nov 2 and the suspects were described as " right wing para military fanatics " (almost identical to the FBI bulletin sent right before the Dallas assassination ) and the assassination would be attempted at one of the Nothwest Rxpressway Rxpressway ( again this came from an informant named Lee). The following day the land lady at a birding house on the North side independently provided information that 4 men were renting rooms from her and she observed seeing 4 rifles with telescopic sights on the men's room and a newspaper with a sketch of the president route . She phoned the FBI immediately . Hoover informed James Rowley ( head of secret service in DC ) that stopping this plot was the SS sole responsibility ( amazing !) and the FBI would do NOTHING to stop the plot ( double amazing ). Martineau set up a 24 hour surveillance of the men's boarding house and passed out to his agents photos of the 4 men . Secret service agent J Lloyd Stocks followed and spotted 2 of the suspects driving and agent Stocks by accident was made and Marineau ordered the men taken into custody which they were , Stocks questioned one of the men and fellow agent Robert Motto questioned the other . The 2 suspects ( amazingly still anonymous to this day ) stonewalled them . At the same time the secret service received new tip information that a Thomas Arthur Vallee had threatened to kill JFK . Agents and Chicago PD followed and arrested Thomas Arthur Vallee where he was jailed and questioned before JFK was to arrive on Nov 2. Information began coming in about Vallee that is identical to LHO ( SCARY !). After the JFK Dallas hit , NBC learned about the Vallee arrest and Chicago plot , NBC Chicago employee thru his father ( NYPD officer ) ran Vallee 1962 Ford Falcon NY license plate ( 31-10RF) and it came back "Frozen" and "only the FBI could obtain this information " and the registration for the car was " classified - restricted to US intelligence agencies ". The attesting police officers Peter Schurla in 1975 when a reporter tried to further investigate this plot was a high level intelligence official at Chicago police HQ. His companion Daniel Groth commanded the police team that killed black panther leader Fred Hampton and Mark Clark and when the canaries received $1.85M in a wrongful death suit , acknowledged under oath his team carried out the assault and murder at the specific request of the FBI. Growth also received special counterintelligence training under the FBI and CIA and investigated the Fair Play for Cuba Commitee ( LHO was a New Orleans member). Both were likely shadowing Vallee as opposed to looking to arrest him , similiar to officer Tipp in Dallas and LHO

Back to Thomas Vallee, he was an ex marine that received full disability for mental reasons , was a disaffiliated member of the John birch society and absolutely amazingly was assigned to the Marines to a U2 base in Japan Camp Otsu (the same freaking base as LHO !) and like LHO participated in CIA training of anti Castro Cubans at a camp in Levittown Long Island and just as LHO got the job above the motorcade right before the JFK hit , Vallee got a job on a warehouse right over JFK motorcade route in Chicago . What saved Vallee was LT Berkely Moyland who told his son the story of detaining Vallee ( the Treasury dept forbidden him from telling the story but on his death bed he told his son .

JFK trip was cancelled at the last minute due to the assassination warning from Chicago SS.

The 2 arrested snipers were Cubans (identities never released ) but were inexplicably released , Marrineau was told to put nothing on paper and after the Dallas assassination when Chicago secret service agent Atthur Bolden was shut down by Rowley when agents connected the Dallas and Chicago plot and when Bolden tried to contact WC GC Lee Rankin he was arrested and put in jail for no reason and when he tried to contact Jim Garrison in 1967 he was put in solitary confinement .

When the AARB learned of the Chicago plot and asked the SS for all documents in 1995 the secret service destroyed all documents and broke the law ( was a big uproar and still is ). The story is even longer but that's the gist of it

Last edited by DB; 12/04/15 11:56 PM.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Turnbull] #868868
12/05/15 08:50 AM
12/05/15 08:50 AM
M
mickey2 Offline
Capo
mickey2  Offline
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Thank you, Alfa. smile

JFK may have been the victim of a conspiracy. But there is no hard evidence that there was a conspiracy. And, all the conspiracy theories thus far are deeply flawed.

But, that doesn't mean that I uncritically endorse the Warren Commission's report. Given the haste of the commission’s work, the large amount of potentially significant information either deliberately withheld from the commission or not looked-for, and the passage of more than a half century, the only reasonably credible certainty is that the case will never be closed.

please. You sound like from another Century. Maybe you should buy some books that have been written after 1970. Maybe start with "Destiny Betrayed" 2012edition by Jim DiEugenio

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: DB] #868888
12/05/15 02:48 PM
12/05/15 02:48 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
DB, I saw a documentary that left me pretty near convinced that the Secret Service may have done the actual hit on JFK. If true, it would explain how JFK's motorcade route information was always known to his enemies, were it Dallas or Chicago.

It might be that the CIA had double agents working for Secret Service and FBI, as well as other agencies, and used these moles to make their plan come together.

The documentary I mentioned earlier displayed great ballistic evidence that JFK could not have been shot by Oswald, that the head shot came from a bullet that matched a rifle carried by one of the Secret Service detail following JFK's limo.

The Secret Service agent in question was named. What would really cinch it for me is if that agent was proven to have ties to "The Agency". The Secret Service agent's name is George Hickey.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868889
12/05/15 03:01 PM
12/05/15 03:01 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Hasn't there been a lot of convincing evidence - that has been gaining traction lately - that a secret service agent accidentally discharged his gun and shot Kennedy in the back of the head amid the confusion of the initial shots?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #868895
12/05/15 03:57 PM
12/05/15 03:57 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
The only conspiracy theory about 9/11 is the government's fairytale fed to the sheep. You would have to be way too gullible and dense to believe building 7 collapsed on itself because of a tiny fire caused by debris. Watch the videos of it collapsing. You can hardly even see any smoke. There is no structural damage. The building goes straight down like in any controlled demo. Then you have 19 known terrorists allowed visas to enter the US? The CIA is part of the State Department that issues visas. The planes crashed into the buildings in fireballs and they can still find passports to identify the hijackers? Yet the blackboxes were all destroyed? LMAO!!! It's all a bad joke and only the sheeple are fooled.

Is it a conspiracy theory that the Nazis set the Reichstag on fire?

Last edited by mulberry; 12/05/15 03:58 PM.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Moe_Tilden] #868941
12/06/15 09:54 AM
12/06/15 09:54 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Hasn't there been a lot of convincing evidence - that has been gaining traction lately - that a secret service agent accidentally discharged his gun and shot Kennedy in the back of the head amid the confusion of the initial shots?

Moe, the only thing I am not confident in, is that it was in fact just an accident.

This doc I saw went so far as to compare the size of the hole in JFK's skull to the caliber of bullet that fit Oswald's gun. No match. The AR 14 of Hickey with explodiing tip bullets? Match.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: mulberry] #868942
12/06/15 10:16 AM
12/06/15 10:16 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: mulberry
The only conspiracy theory about 9/11 is the government's fairytale fed to the sheep. You would have to be way too gullible and dense to believe building 7 collapsed on itself because of a tiny fire caused by debris. Watch the videos of it collapsing. You can hardly even see any smoke. There is no structural damage. The building goes straight down like in any controlled demo. Then you have 19 known terrorists allowed visas to enter the US? The CIA is part of the State Department that issues visas. The planes crashed into the buildings in fireballs and they can still find passports to identify the hijackers? Yet the blackboxes were all destroyed? LMAO!!! It's all a bad joke and only the sheeple are fooled.

Nicely said clap

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #869577
12/13/15 04:37 PM
12/13/15 04:37 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Sorry Alfa for the late response

Busy season and on this subject I really only deal with theories backed up in evidence (mostly AARB declassified documents) as there is so much disinformation out there and a slight wrong turn can end you up in nut country. Most documentaries are bullshit IMO but one that is very good and accurate is "Jim Garrison the Lost Tapes". Its free on Youtube and excellent in terms of accuracy.

NO I do not believe the Secret Service shot him from behind theory as I have not found any evidence to support this theory

However I do feel member(s) of the Secret Service were involved in the assassination plot. Now that is NOT to say they these members were knowingly involved in the plot planning and execution as assassinations of this level are highly compartmentalized and strictly on a need to know basis and these individuals could of simply been following orders which is what I would chalk most individuals involved as having done.

Several secret service protection protocols were breached that day including ; no agents on the rear of the limo as required , the turn around Dealy Plaza was at an angle (90 degrees) that violated security protocols, the speed of the limo was a breach of protocol and the limo driver stopping the limo upon hearing the shots was a security breach (car speed is supposed to immediately ascend with car maneuvering as opposed to descending/stop with no car maneuvering ).

A video confirms that an agent on right rear of the presidents limo (Don Lawton) was ordered off his protection assignment by his SS superior Emory Roberts. Agent Lawton realizing this was a major breach of security detail and that the president would have no agents on his rear throws his arms up in disgust. In the assassination you will see a lack of SS Agents around him and no SS agent threw their body on the president as required by protocol and protection. The Agent(s) that were supposed to be on the rear of the limo is required specifically to guard against a rear shot.

Note another major breach was the washing and rebuilding of the murder scene, the limo, ensuring no evidence detailing blood splatter , bullet fragments in the car etc. that would decipher the bullet directions , shots fired was crucial in developing the lone nut theory.

Also note that upon realizing these secret service security breaches (12 in total), the ARRB in 1993 subpoenaed all secret service documents concerning the advance team and protection for JFK's immediate preceding trips to Florida (Tampa) and Texas (Houston I believe). The Secret Service upon receiving this request destroyed all such documents (a criminal act and obstruction of justice ). It fair to conclude the review of these documents would of required reasons for major security breaches for the Dallas trip that were provided for his prior trips. Note JFK motorcade route was canceled in Chicago and Miami due to specific assassination plots. Also important is the FBI received an informant tip on Nov 17 that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dallas by a right wing paramilitary group, this bulletin was sent to all FBI offices and it seems to go beyond simple negligence that there were major security breaches given JFK had assassination plots announced in Miami, Chicago and now Dallas.

Furthermore the fatal bullet head shot did not come from the Presidents rear but rather from the front resulting in a large exit wound in the back of the presidents head. There were numerous Parkland hospital medical staff that confirmed a large gaping hole in the back of JFK head (evidence of a exit wound in the back of the head). Interestingly in 1979 when the HSCA was released, the government document stated all 26 of the Bethesda medical staff noted a large wound in the right front size of the Presidents head (evidence of a shot from the rear).

This was extremely puzzling to many as the Dallas medical staff indicated a large gaping hole in the back of JFKs and the Bethesda 26 medical team formed the opposite conclusion, exit wound in the front right of JFK's head.

The HSCA made a point to mention the Bethesda wound analysis but all HSCA documents and the Bethesda medical teams interviews were sealed classified, not available to the public. In 1993 when the ARRB board declassified all 26 of the Bethesda team wound observations, all 26 members identified a large gaping hole in the read of JFK's head, fully contradicting what the HSCA claimed they observed. Now all 26 Bethesda staff concurred with the Dallas medical team staff, resulting in 42 medical staff in 2 cities (both Dallas and Bethesda) confirm a large gaping hole in the back of JFK's head. Why both WC and HSCA reports provided inaccurate reports about both doctor teams observations is still unknown, but today JFK's large exit wound in the back of his head (frontal entry wound) is fact. This is a crucial report inaccuracy in the assassination reports.

Further establishing a large rear exit wound, both FBI Agents in the Bethesda autopsy, James Sibert and Frances O'Neill detailed a large exit wound in the back of the head. Their report titled the Sibert and O'Neill report (FD 302) was the FBI official autopsy report filed 4 days after the assassination. Note both agents also confirmed the back wound was far too low to have exited JFK's throat, both would not change their report to Arlen Spector, or the HSCA and both provided avadavat's to the ARRB in 1993 stating a large exit wound in the rear of the head and a back wound that did not exit the President throat. Both stated the single bullet theory was a "lie".

Arlen Spector (Asst GC of WC) could not get either FBI agent to change their story and as such both were not called to testify to the Warren Commission as their testimony would have fully contradicted the Warren Commission Single Bullet Theory.

In 2017 as mandated by the 1993 JFK act, all documents must be declassified and it will be interesting to see what information is "selectively" leaked to try and change or control the narrative, in case the document release leads to troublesome areas.

We have already seen a revealing CIA admission released in the fall of 2014.

In 2013 the CIA top in house historian wrote a top secret report that CIA Director John McCone and senior CIA officials were "complicit" in keeping "incendiary" information from the Warren Commission. The report was quietly declassified in fall of 2014 and admitted John McCone was at the heart of a "benign cover up" at the CIA. The report went even further in that although they could not provide a motive for the cover up by McCone but suggests that "the Johnson White House might have directed McCone to hide the information"

This report was marked SECRET/NOFORN meaning it is not to be shared with anyone outside the agency or with foreign governments.

One important item the report states is McCone and CIA officials misled WC officials about the CIA having communicated with Lee Harvey Oswald up until 1963 and monitored Lee Harvey Oswald starting in 1959. Also withheld was important CIA operations concerning Cuba.

Many Researches know the CIA and LHO had a deep intelligence relationship; 1) he worked at the top secret CIA base in Japan that sent U2 spy plane missions into Russia, 2) he was a radio operator for these top secret U2 spy planes into Russia, 3) he defected to Russia and agreed to provide all secret information concerning the U2 spy plane missions, 4) he was the sole member of the New Orleans Fair Play for Cuba committee which was a CIA front (George Joaniddes was the CIA man for this operation and the CIA brought him out of retirement in 1977 to act as the CIA liaison with the HSCA, however withheld this crucial information from the HSCA), 5) LHO was "impersonated" in a wire tapped telephone call to the KBG's political assassination expert at Russia's Mexico City Embassy several weeks before the assassination, 6) he was the alleged assassin in the JFK murder, lol.

LHO CIA operational interest was confirmed when several CIA employees in their Mexico City office claimed in interviews the office "lit up" when LHO was identified as JFK's assassin.

This admission of a cover up by John McCone seems to be a limited hangout theory, where in they give the public limited information concerning their knowledge to prevent a deeper investigation. It appears the CIA is setting op McCone as their sole cover up'er man in case the 2017 documents could reveal deeper concerns. This ground breaking news event was covered only by Politico, LOL.

This reminds me of the limited hangout strategy from a article released in 1978 by a SPOTLIGHT magazine authored by Victor Marchetti (former CIA chief of Staff) that described a 1966 CIA memo signed by Dick Helms (CIA Director) and Jesus James Angleton (head of Special Investigation CIA) which detailed the CIA was going to "publicly admit" E Howard Hunt had been involved in the JFK assassination as the sole "rogue CIA agent" and without "CIA sanction". This CIA memo was leaked to HSCA investigators however the result was a ground breaking trial that was concluded in 1985 by a Miami Jury. One of the most important trials, covered by almost no one, LOL, but this leak was likely a result of HSCA investigator Richard Sprague getting too close too sensitive information, forcing a CIA operation to have him fired, and replaced by MOB Obsessed Richard Blakely (author of RICO Act).

This civil trial was the first JFK trial where CIA officials were forced to testify under oath and in public. This trial confirmed the SPOTLIGHT article accuracy in writing the CIA was prepared to admit at least one of its agent E Howard Hunt was involved in the JFK assassination. The trial included testimony from a CIA agent that was aware of the plot, was in Dallas and fingered E Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis being part of the plot. The trial also confirmed the memo was leaked by Jesus James Angleton with the aim being Howard Hunt was already a villain in many eyes from the Watergate event and this limited hangout would appease the investigators and prevent further investigation of rogue CIA agents (likely anti Castro CIA officers in Miami and Mexico City).

My guess is less than 1% are aware of this jury case and CIA memo and another less than 1% are aware the CIA has admitted to a "benign" cover up by John McCone specifically and other senior CIA officials (unnamed but likely who the report was trying to protect but hoping McCone was enough to appease the public).

Although limited in scope the CIA admitted cover up is shocking as the CIA has always denied any relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald, under oath. Now we have admission that the CIA not only communicated with LHO but monitored him since 1959. Imagine where the WC investigation would have gone if they were aware that LHO had operational activity with the CIA. The investigators would have had to investigate his CIA contacts which would have led to some very sensitive issues, which would have likely led them to the rogue CIA operatives that "impersonated Oswald in Mexico City"

2017 will result in thousands of never before seen CIA documents and its now seems likely troubling information are present within those documents. to already come out and admit misleading the WC about their

The AARB is possibly the most important review board ever created by our government.

Many people that read the AARB files know CIA anti castro agents likely executed the assassination plot, using anti castro Cubans as shooters but what has always been the big question is who gave the nod/funding. In the 1960s the CIA was the intelligence arm of elite business with Allen Dulles the big time Sullivan and Cromwell partner spearheading their interest (notwithstanding being the leading WC member), but the eluding question of who gave him the nod/funding remains. who is powerful enough to continue the cover up for so ong? based on interviews many feel Texas oilman HL Hunt and Clint Mutchinson were top level plotters but there is another powerful person today who has some problematic connections. This individual was one of the few people who did not know where he was during the JFK assassination, however records show he was in Dallas at the Sheraton hotel on the night of Nov 21, 1963, furthermore there are JFK FBI documents detailing this individual trying to establish an alibi right after the assassination by phoning in his whereabouts, future movements and a possible suspect. This individual received a debriefing from the FBI and Hoover about anti castro Cubans living in Miami and their reactions to the JFK assassination (this briefing was the day after the assassination). This individual denies he was the person that received this briefing (likely blowing his cover). The only other CIA employee with that name was a low level employee , never received an inter agency briefings, was never contacted by the CIA despite the CIA claiming he was the individual, and in 1988 the CIA stated they could not locate this individual however a Nation reporter found him quickly, CIA could not locate this former employee that was still working for the US gov't. This information is circumstantial so its not right to release his name but its shocking and revealing none the less. Also this individual was a life long friend of George DeMohrenschildt. the first CIA handler of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Personally I do believe the CIAs admissions that E Howard Hunt was the conspirator and John McCone the cover-upper, but that's its very likely other rogue agents were involved (Tracy Barnes, David Atlee Phillips, David Morales, Bill Harvey to name some)

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #869578
12/13/15 04:41 PM
12/13/15 04:41 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

What are the best - and most accessible - books about Oswald/Ruby/Kennedy Assassination?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Moe_Tilden] #869605
12/14/15 06:40 AM
12/14/15 06:40 AM
M
mickey2 Offline
Capo
mickey2  Offline
M
Capo
What are the best - and most accessible - books about Oswald/Ruby/Kennedy Assassination?

Oswald and the CIA, by John Newman (2008 Edition)

The Last Investigation, by Gaeton Fonzi (1993) (investigator for the HSCA)

JFK and the Unspeakable, by James W. Douglass (2008)

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: DB] #869608
12/14/15 10:49 AM
12/14/15 10:49 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Now DB that was an excellent post. Thanks for researching all of that. A person can only do that degree of due dilligence if they are interested in the material. You clearly are.

You commented that 2017 would see the release of many classified JFK docs. What I would warn is that "classified docs" can also be used as a form of disinformation. If a person commits a crime, why would they properly document and record it?

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: mickey2] #869609
12/14/15 12:06 PM
12/14/15 12:06 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: mickey2

Oswald and the CIA, by John Newman (2008 Edition)

The Last Investigation, by Gaeton Fonzi (1993) (investigator for the HSCA)

JFK and the Unspeakable, by James W. Douglass (2008)

Thanks.

With over a thousand books to choose from, it's hard to know where to start!

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #869699
12/15/15 03:00 PM
12/15/15 03:00 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Yeah Alfa great point

I love history , intelligence and power so naturally this case interested me as its so complex, it was just a brilliant operation to put it bluntly and sadly

If you want a great book on the CIA and specifically Bill Harvey and Jesus James Angelton read " the wilderness of mirrors " it's the best book out there for top CIA operatives , written by the son of a big CIA agent and tells a lot about some our our intelligence operations and both of these guys were some serious serious men .

The crime is solvable , the AARB document dump has many of the clues and also is a great lesson in real history . Whoever impersonated LHO in Mexico City were the planners for sure , the CIA and David Atlee Phillips in particular lied to the HSCA that these tapes were routinely destroyed 3 weeks after being taped but after the AARB declassified WC documents , we know WC staff listened to the tape 9 months later . The WC totally sidestepped Mexico City so that's a clue right there that some hanky panky was going on

JFK the Unspeakable is another great book, highly recommend

The case interested me after listening to the Cuban Missle Crisis tapes and reading some books . It's pretty clear if JFK wasn't president , NYC DC and Miami would of seen up to 40 nuclear battlefield nukes unleashed on them . It's a miracle it didn't happen. In those tapes RFK tells the Russian ambassador straight up if Khrushchev doesn't start backtracking Their would be a military coup within a day of JFK . That was the beginning of the end , he knew he was dead , in fact he said so that morning , got to give the man credit for having some balls and doing the right thing even though he marked himself for death . He was too be killed in Chicago and Miami weeks before so he knew .

I agree about the disinformation part but the CIA just admitted they had a benign coverup over their relationship with LHO which is truly ground breaking , if they came clean back then the investigation would have went in a lot of different places . I don't think they leak that info unless there is more to the story , that's how they work , they admit nothing , that's their policy unless they are forced to and then they admit a little and try and control the direction which is what we have. LHO was crawling with intelligence agents or assets all over him every which way from Japan to Russia to New Orleans to Mexico City and then to Dallas .

Anyway JFK presidency was one the most interesting parts of US history covering Vietnam , Laos , Cuba, Nuclear War , Russia , just an insane time and I'm the type that likes to know the real story , hence my interest

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: mickey2] #869701
12/15/15 03:20 PM
12/15/15 03:20 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I agree those are very good books Mickey - spot on

Gaeton Fonzi the HSCA investigator who was hot on their trail in Mexico City

He is the one to finally get Antonio Veciana , head of Aplha 66 to finally publicly admit he saw his CIA contact Maurice Bishop aka David Atlee Phillips meeting with LHO in Dallas in the Lobby of Hunt Oil building in Dallas

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull