GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 50 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,682
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? #864959
10/28/15 08:13 PM
10/28/15 08:13 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
I'm entitled to my opinions just like everybody else imho the pagans mc are skinny's club. Before they had some issues with crazy Phil but then who didn't have issues with Phil! Remember the Pagans were at one time just an ordinary club. Fact! Then Jimmy D and crazy Phil went away, and the pagans became the fourth biggest club in the world. IMHO skinny is on the same page as Sonny Barger the founder of the hells angels mc. Gorilla montevergine heels used clicked when skinny spoke. Barger is referred to as an American legend because he built the HA but I put skinny as a legend too. What are your opinions?

Last edited by Thewop; 10/28/15 08:43 PM.
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #864983
10/29/15 01:17 AM
10/29/15 01:17 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
What the fuck are you talking about the pagans are skinnys club? That statement and ur argument makes no god damn sense. The pagans were founded in PG county MD and had a philly chapter dating back to angelo brunos days..if u wanna argue that he had a role in them expanding even that would be factually inaccurate b/c if im not mistaken they expanded their meth dealing operations when Scarfo was boss and they were dealing with Long John Martorano..id argue they were at their peak in philly before Skinny was boss,but maybe someone can correct me on that.

I know a few Pagans from where im from in Bucks County and to say they're skinnys club or that hes their sonny barger is fuckin ludicrous..and I personally dont put biker gangs in the same breath as the mafia even the philly fam bc none of them have ever had the kind of influence, respect,or control the italians did..and thats not being a mob fan boy theyre all low life criminals but facts are facts

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 10/29/15 01:18 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865003
10/29/15 08:35 AM
10/29/15 08:35 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
This post is way off base.

If anything, Skinny had nothing but problems with them. They went looking for him and Nicodemo had issues with them also.

Is this a troll post? After reading it again, I am now convinced it is.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865004
10/29/15 09:13 AM
10/29/15 09:13 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Lmao!!!!

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865032
10/29/15 01:31 PM
10/29/15 01:31 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
...and Sonny Barger wasn't the founder of the HA, he founded the Oakland Chapter.

The HA's were found after WWII in/around San Bernardino. Barger was like 10 years old, lol..

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: azguy] #865038
10/29/15 02:51 PM
10/29/15 02:51 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: azguy
...and Sonny Barger wasn't the founder of the HA, he founded the Oakland Chapter.

The HA's were found after WWII in/around San Bernardino. Barger was like 10 years old, lol..

Spot on.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865046
10/29/15 04:17 PM
10/29/15 04:17 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I see him all the time being I'm in Arizona, you can't go to a large biker event without him being there, he looks like hell.

He's always surrounded my HA guys, but he's very gracious about pics and the like..

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: mikeyballs211] #865062
10/29/15 08:24 PM
10/29/15 08:24 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
W
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
What the fuck are you talking about the pagans are skinnys club? That statement and ur argument makes no god damn sense. The pagans were founded in PG county MD and had a philly chapter dating back to angelo brunos days..if u wanna argue that he had a role in them expanding even that would be factually inaccurate b/c if im not mistaken they expanded their meth dealing operations when Scarfo was boss and they were dealing with Long John Martorano..id argue they were at their peak in philly before Skinny was boss,but maybe someone can correct me on that.

I know a few Pagans from where im from in Bucks County and to say they're skinnys club or that hes their sonny barger is fuckin ludicrous..and I personally dont put biker gangs in the same breath as the mafia even the philly fam bc none of them have ever had the kind of influence, respect,or control the italians did..and thats not being a mob fan boy theyre all low life criminals but facts are facts

Thanx for your opinion but bikers aren't losers many of them are educated and well earning human beings. Anarchists yes! But low life's far-far from it. Pagans are a very wealthy club and mostly Italian. In the north east they have a lock down except for the outlaws they own the whole east coast. My opinion is that no club could/can operate within the Pennsylvania without skinny's permission. So calling a biker low life's is offensive to me but It's a free country so thanx for the opinion. Barger is considered the man who made them. Lou Dobkins founded the pagans but they were just a riding club. Outlaw Bikers earn 1 billion dollars a year in the u.s and their earnings are growing. So imagine how much of the pie is the pagans take. If the pagans take is 1/4 of a billion that is 250 million a year so pagans are earners if that is how much they take in.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865069
10/29/15 10:21 PM
10/29/15 10:21 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
http://articles.philly.com/1999-03-11/news/25511068_1_mob-boss-joseph-skinny-joey-merlino-stanfa
This article states that montevergine and merlino are childhood friends.
http://www.agingrebel.com/4093 Puts montevergine on the same level as Barger.

Finally the night wolves mc of Russia are thought to be made by Vladimir Putin eventhough he isn't credited.

Link Steven montevergine to merlino and there's the wizard of Oz.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865074
10/30/15 12:19 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
The pagans own these nuts let's be real..... vroom vroom vroom tough guys. Bunch of old pussies wearing denim vests. I have one bad weekend and clap like two of these fat old losers and it's game over for the pagans

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865075
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Fucking homos. It's a whole new world

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865078
10/30/15 01:59 AM
10/30/15 01:59 AM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
John hall was president of the pagans mc from 67-69.
http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-a...b-38471804.html

Pagans mc entered Philadelphia in 1975 and jimmy D was a pagan for 10 years. How do you enter mobbed up territory and become the fourth largest mc with 44 chapters and over 900 members. This didn't happen under jimmy d, John hall only could have happened during the reign of Steven montevergine.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=blcao7geEns

Pagans are growing from 400 members to 1000 members.
http://articles.philly.com/2011-09-28/news/30213144_1_pagan-s-motorcycle-club-roar-facebook-page

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Blackjack2121] #865103
10/30/15 11:52 AM
10/30/15 11:52 AM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
This post is way off base.

If anything, Skinny had nothing but problems with them. They went looking for him and Nicodemo had issues with them also.

Is this a troll post? After reading it again, I am now convinced it is.

Montevergine wasn't even a pagan when the the pagans sat down with philly family. Fact. Steven montevergine asked Ralph Natale for a job. http://citypaper.net/articles/082301/news.underworld.shtml

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865104
10/30/15 12:02 PM
10/30/15 12:02 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
that was ralph natales version

geogre antastia said it is likely he exaggerated because thats what ralph is famous for doing

natales version of story is that joey and steve fell out then natale called a meeting. According to ralph ten bikers turned up armed while ralph natale steve mazzone and joey merlino "faced them of". Ralph told steve before the meeting to have guys with guns down stairs so if it go out of hand they were to come up and shoot the bikers.

Anyway according to ralph the bikers fearing the strength of the LCN backed down. According to ralph steve said after the meeting that he forgot to have guns put down stairs and there was no one ready to come up if something went wrong. Ralph said he was fuming

according to geogre antastia he thinks ralph may have exaggerated the story and was copying the idea from "the bronx tale".

With ralph you have to be careful what you believe

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: gangstereport] #865110
10/30/15 01:22 PM
10/30/15 01:22 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
P
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
that was ralph natales version

geogre antastia said it is likely he exaggerated because thats what ralph is famous for doing

natales version of story is that joey and steve fell out then natale called a meeting. According to ralph ten bikers turned up armed while ralph natale steve mazzone and joey merlino "faced them of". Ralph told steve before the meeting to have guys with guns down stairs so if it go out of hand they were to come up and shoot the bikers.

Anyway according to ralph the bikers fearing the strength of the LCN backed down. According to ralph steve said after the meeting that he forgot to have guns put down stairs and there was no one ready to come up if something went wrong. Ralph said he was fuming

according to geogre antastia he thinks ralph may have exaggerated the story and was copying the idea from "the bronx tale".

With ralph you have to be careful what you believe

Good point gangster! Glad you're on here, at first I was ambivalent but your views carry truth.
9 yrs ago I was on a outlaw motorcycle site, and I got into it with a guy whose username was Jimmy d. Seem to have that effect with a lot of people, but then again I'm a sincere person. Jimmy d said that prior to montevergine,The pagans were a blue-collar club in order to be a probate for the pagans you had to own a Harley Davidson motorcycle so many of the pagans were toe- truck drivers.

He claimed that than president of the pagans who was jimmy d got into it with Phil Leonetti over a girl this may seem far-fetched but let's go with it for a second. Phil Leonetti then told Scarfo that the pagans were running a lucrative methamphetamine trade. When in fact the pagans manufactured methamphetamines and distributed them among themselves. scarfo had no idea exactly who they were selling to - and how much they were making.

So Scarfo decided to set a tax on their tattoo parlors and strip-joints. The man who largely made the pagans was an Amish guy called Dutch Burham who had never been to philly. Jimmy D joined the pagans in 1979 and stayed with them until 1989 but it was during this time that the pagans never expanded beyond Boca Raton they went there for the winter months to party but they were not a 1%er club that was on par with the Hells Angels.

Now the pagans control the beaches from Long Island, oc Maryland, Virginia beach, Boca Raton and up into Maine. He said that the pagans focused on the beaches since that's where the money is made. Fisheries, offshore, salt production and tourism, ports and the building that goes on. Which is why Skinny is always at the beach in my opinion because he owns it.

skinny is on par with Al Capone, Gigante and Gotti and the philly admin has no idea about how powerful he is. Had they the info like us, they'd sleep like me with the doors and windows locked down. I don't even go into Little Italy or any Italian section of town because the visit could go either way & where there's people there's problems.

Was that the real jimmy d that I was talking to I don't know I asked myself the same questions.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865112
10/30/15 01:41 PM
10/30/15 01:41 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
joey merlino is hardly a power does not know how to earn comparing him to gigante or gotti is ridiculous comparing him to capone is unthinkable never have i come across something so dumb. Funny you brought gotti in that other thread you could not stop going on about castanalo and how dumb gotti is

your a troll everyone knows it

joey is so weak power wise in the 90s a street gang led by louie turra had the balls to try and kill him. Marty angelni one of merlinos top guys is so weak that a an assoiccate paid someone to kill him and marty then got beaten up this year hardly a power

the fight with philip and the bikers i dont know why your bringing that up. Philip got in a fight then they went around ducktown threatening philip. So lawrence merlino shot the biker

the street tax did not start till scarfo was boss so i dont understand that one either philip talks about it in his book

according to geogre antastisa the bikers tried to kill chuckie merlino they shot at him after that scafo tried to make peace that was in the 80s. The mob feared the bikers

what the fuck are you talking about? "Had they the info like us, they'd sleep like me with the doors and windows locked down"

what the fuck do you even mean

" I don't even go into Little Italy or any Italian section of town because the visit could go either way & where there's people there's problems."

little italy what the fuck are you talking about . You are obviously a troll like i said to you before bringing up random stuff i think you smoke some before you come on here

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/30/15 01:44 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: gangstereport] #865115
10/30/15 02:19 PM
10/30/15 02:19 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
joey merlino is hardly a power does not know how to earn comparing him to gigante or gotti is ridiculous comparing him to capone is unthinkable never have i come across something so dumb. Funny you brought gotti in that other thread you could not stop going on about castanalo and how dumb gotti is

your a troll everyone knows it

joey is so weak power wise in the 90s a street gang led by louie turra had the balls to try and kill him. Marty angelni one of merlinos top guys is so weak that a an assoiccate paid someone to kill him and marty then got beaten up this year hardly a power

the fight with philip and the bikers i dont know why your bringing that up. Philip got in a fight then they went around ducktown threatening philip. So lawrence merlino shot the biker

the street tax did not start till scarfo was boss so i dont understand that one either philip talks about it in his book

according to geogre antastisa the bikers tried to kill chuckie merlino they shot at him after that scafo tried to make peace that was in the 80s. The mob feared the bikers

what the fuck are you talking about? "Had they the info like us, they'd sleep like me with the doors and windows locked down"

what the fuck do you even mean

" I don't even go into Little Italy or any Italian section of town because the visit could go either way & where there's people there's problems."

little italy what the fuck are you talking about . You are obviously a troll like i said to you before bringing up random stuff i think you smoke some before you come on here

What I'm mean is that sometimes I feel scared by the info that I think maybe true, based on from what I've read. don't you get paranoid about the stuff that you think you know maybe true? all I'm saying which is prolly just over thinking. Yes, I don't go into little Italy since I don't want to run into hot headed people like you, prolly on welfare Who take everything wrong. Again it was only my opinion taken from reading natale's words that he gave Steven montevergine a job. At least I'm doing my best to come up with ideas best on what I've read. Instead of just sitting around with one worded responses. Don't know what you mean by a troll. Stay off my thread, go back to eating cannoli. It's just me.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865118
10/30/15 02:53 PM
10/30/15 02:53 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
ok troll.

there is really a "little italy" in philly you chat so much shit. Then you say your too scared to walk through "little italty" your a troll kid.

and if you are talking about new york when i have been to "little italy" it was not what i expected and that was nearly ten years ago who knows what it is like now

if you are not a troll i dont know what to say

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/30/15 02:55 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865119
10/30/15 03:07 PM
10/30/15 03:07 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I'm going to hijack this thread real quick , Any info on the Wheels Of Soul in Philly? They been going through some biker battle with other clubs such as Outcast and I think Sin City Deciples. A couple years ago 2 of their members got shot and 1 died at the mother club at that.

By the way , Pagans article stated their thriving to reach 1,000 and are at 400. But the WOS is the same size too . Also the bikers earning a billion from meth trafficking and pagans receiving 1/4 is suspect. There's about 290 or so other 1%ers involved as well.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: gangstereport] #865120
10/30/15 03:08 PM
10/30/15 03:08 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
ok troll.

there is really a "little italy" in philly you chat so much shit. Then you say your too scared to walk through "little italty" your a troll kid.

and if you are talking about new york when i have been to "little italy" it was not what i expected and that was nearly ten years ago who knows what it is like now

You don't know fuck all about the 1%er world if you did, you know that you don't walk into someone's turf with a 3 piece patch on dig it! Which is why I'm trying to understand how an Anglo mc set up a club in a mobbed up city, the 8th richest city in the world and became the 4th biggest mc in the world.

Now get your pasty ass out of my face before I beat it to a pulp with ghetto brick!

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865125
10/30/15 04:11 PM
10/30/15 04:11 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Thewop
ok troll.

You don't know fuck all about the 1%er world if you did, you know that you don't walk into someone's turf with a 3 piece patch on dig it! Which is why I'm trying to understand how an Anglo mc set up a club in a mobbed up city, the 8th richest city in the world and became the 4th biggest mc in the world.

Now get your pasty ass out of my face before I beat it to a pulp with ghetto brick!

calm down troll

Sorry for the confusion
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865130
10/30/15 04:31 PM
10/30/15 04:31 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
How the fuck does Ralph Natale giving Monteverngine and a couple of his guys a job guarding the doors of a social club or restaurant equate to the Pagans being Merlinos club?

And in Leonetti's book, he mentions that altercation with the biker over the girl, and nowhere does he say they were Pagans, nor was there a "Jimmy D" involved in the altercation. At least to my recollection.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 10/30/15 04:35 PM.
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865149
10/30/15 07:53 PM
10/30/15 07:53 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
TheWop,

What the Fuk u on about Skinny, pagans & legends?!!!

I'm the FOCKING lyrical GANGsTA!!! When I used to walk in a room I had Monteverngine with a dog collar around his neck whilst Skinny was strapped to the bed post....

I found out why they called him Gorilla Steve that same night. I'm
The legend!!! You've never heard of me because unlike Gotti I learnt NOT to parade in front of cameras, I'm not Gigante because u saw his crazy act didn't last long, and I'm certainly not JOEY blowing Anasasia's asss every night..,

Next time u see me make sure u cross the road kid- I'm
More serous than cancer boy

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: SinatraClub] #865419
11/02/15 10:37 PM
11/02/15 10:37 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
Look we need leonitti to clear this up about the girl. He won't because he's affraid of the 16's, Jimmy D did say that scarfo had no idea how much meth they were manufacturing since the 16's distributed the meth among themselves. After the restaurant the 16's did start a dealing on a small scale.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865465
11/03/15 09:56 AM
11/03/15 09:56 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
yea seriously The Wop wtf are you talking about with this Pagan bullshit. The most power or sway any biker gang has had is extorting strip clubs or a small business or two...This aint Fucking Sons of Anarchy you wackjob...To compare them to the Mafia even now is laughable. The Mob at its height controlled entire industries, affected every aspect nearly of daily life, influenced elections all the way up to the President of the US, and built cities. Even the fucked up Philly family currently has way more going on than the fuckin Pagans. And literally no one has ever said the Pagans were formed or built by Joey Merlino ever..They may have sold meth in conjunction with one another but that's it anything else is reaching at straws

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 11/03/15 08:10 PM.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865476
11/03/15 12:00 PM
11/03/15 12:00 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
And to boot most of the purple meth that put them on the map was made down in South Jersey and way south like mays landing ....before Skinny was in Junior high ....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Serpiente] #865541
11/04/15 02:22 AM
11/04/15 02:22 AM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline OP
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
And to boot most of the purple meth that put them on the map was made down in South Jersey and way south like mays landing ....before Skinny was in Junior high ....

Truth!
But the handle bar wasn't around til later, or any other of money making bars. Anyways this topic causes sleepless nights. Skinny is loved and needed, because the most important thing is a patch, know a guy who sleeps with his jacket right beside him. To earn the patch you need a job, mob takes in 50 billion a year and owns businesses. So if you want the patch, go down and see him and mind you manners and ask for a legit job.
Ciao Jimmy

Last edited by Thewop; 11/04/15 05:22 AM.
Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865636
11/04/15 08:09 PM
11/04/15 08:09 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: Thewop
Originally Posted By: Serpiente

Truth!
But the handle bar wasn't around til later, or any other of money making bars. Anyways this topic causes sleepless nights. Skinny is loved and needed, because the most important thing is a patch, know a guy who sleeps with his jacket right beside him. To earn the patch you need a job, mob takes in 50 billion a year and owns businesses. So if you want the patch, go down and see him and mind you manners and ask for a legit job.
Ciao Jimmy

haha okay jimmy no one knows what the fuck you are talking about..it says your in Canada so idk how the shit you can claim to know dick about Merlino let alone the Pagans up there..but as someone from Philly area that admittedly doesnt know much about OC besides what I read, I know you're totally full of shit and likely a fuckin nutbag

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 11/04/15 08:10 PM.

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: Thewop] #865644
11/04/15 08:42 PM
11/04/15 08:42 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Someone close this shit thread

Re: PAGAN MC built by SKINNY? [Re: mikeyballs211] #865646
11/04/15 08:45 PM
11/04/15 08:45 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
yea seriously The Wop wtf are you talking about with this Pagan bullshit. The most power or sway any biker gang has had is extorting strip clubs or a small business or two...This aint Fucking Sons of Anarchy you wackjob...To compare them to the Mafia even now is laughable. The Mob at its height controlled entire industries, affected every aspect nearly of daily life, influenced elections all the way up to the President of the US, and built cities. Even the fucked up Philly family currently has way more going on than the fuckin Pagans. And literally no one has ever said the Pagans were formed or built by Joey Merlino ever..They may have sold meth in conjunction with one another but that's it anything else is reaching at straws

The Philly mob may make more money than the Pagans in Philly (even that is debatable), but if it came down to it, the Philly mob guys would be destroyed by the Pagans if it came to violence

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull