GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (furio_from_naples, Captbony1999), 393 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,068
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,368
Posts1,059,470
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder #864139
10/22/15 01:13 PM
10/22/15 01:13 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864225
10/22/15 07:24 PM
10/22/15 07:24 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss

The more I learn about the Detroit mob, the more I come to realize that they were some sophisticated and stealth, top of the line players..

I mean to get away with a murder of this magnitude is something that I really don't see happening these days.

When I look at the latest hit of the Philly mob with this guy Nicodemo, it really sets in what the difference is with the present and the past.

I know it's comparing apples with oranges a bit, but still...

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864261
10/22/15 11:59 PM
10/22/15 11:59 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I don't know how many theories include Genovese guys on the scene of the hit but the family was certainly right at the heart of giving the OK to have Hoffa hit. Detroit didn't make that move on their own.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864265
10/23/15 01:31 AM
10/23/15 01:31 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Detroit was big time, I've brought it up a lot, the alliance with Profaci, dope, the teamsters, Sicily, ect... Pretty fascinating group if you read about em..

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: IvyLeague] #864284
10/23/15 09:23 AM
10/23/15 09:23 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I don't know how many theories include Genovese guys on the scene of the hit but the family was certainly right at the heart of giving the OK to have Hoffa hit. Detroit didn't make that move on their own.

Nobody is saying they made the move on their own, so I'm not really sure why you are even bringing that up unless you didnt read the article. It is about who physically committed the act itself. Not who was in on deciding he had to go.

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: BillyBrizzi] #864304
10/23/15 03:18 PM
10/23/15 03:18 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

The more I learn about the Detroit mob, the more I come to realize that they were some sophisticated and stealth, top of the line players..

I mean to get away with a murder of this magnitude is something that I really don't see happening these days.

When I look at the latest hit of the Philly mob with this guy Nicodemo, it really sets in what the difference is with the present and the past.

I know it's comparing apples with oranges a bit, but still...

very good summary of the detroit mob from its begining up to 21st centuary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9FKOm5ulE

reason they are so succsesful is that they all bring in there kids half of them married into each others familys loads of them are related. Today they are manily involved in gambling and loansharking also low scale drugs and extoration and manily legit business

tony lapiana the underboss sold his medical company for 50 mil jack tocco was worth tens of millions in legit business jackie the kid the current boss lives in a mansion

they are very very low key carlo bommanartetio was the last murder/overdose the mob was said to be involved in a overdose but law enforcment believe it might have been intentional overdose billy jack is one of the big suspects but he is dead now his own father is a suspect

last time a detroit mobster has killed someone was 1934 and one made guy has ever flipped in 2000 nocco tocco

intersting esp in the thrid documentary the FBI agents opinion on the size and power of the family

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864326
10/23/15 07:57 PM
10/23/15 07:57 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Thing is, Jackie doesnt look like he has any interest in making anyone new

he already cut it down to 4 capos

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864329
10/23/15 09:05 PM
10/23/15 09:05 PM
Buffalo, NY
C
Carosophia Offline
Wiseguy
Carosophia  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Buffalo, NY
Oh Gawd, here we go again

Do the right thing
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: Blackjack2121] #864333
10/23/15 09:58 PM
10/23/15 09:58 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

to be fair the ruggetta brothers were getting too old there crew is too small there is no young blood if tocco had been there it would have had to be cut the ruggeta brothers have been semi reitried for years even at there height that crew was small

there is some young guys we keep hereing about the guy who everyone calls gotti who is jackies driver but then again one of scotts sources said that the kid is being scammed by jackie the kid

the main crew is the old gicacanole crew which joey jack leads. Frankie the bombs old crew is quite big but davey is nothing compared to frankie

i dont even think jackie is a good boss too bitter i mean shelving frankie come on and was killing the blade back in 2002 really nessearcy i mean they onky had to shelve the guy tony z would have got the message

the other crew big pauls crew he recently spoke to scott and said he had nothing to do with the mob. The guy is not the sharpest guy i mean a massive part of the gametax bust came from nocco tocco and big paul tapes

the siggs are stronger than people think the D`anaas brothers though are nuts jackie is scared of them not detroit style they came over in the 90s but they are not the low key no violence normal detroit style

i mean they battered that guy who owned that restaurant in the middle of the street i mean come on they will both get heavy sentences now

peter tocco is the most respected well liked. Tony Pal is old and LaPiana is 90% legit

losing the general has hurt people more than they think used to kick up 200k just at christmas directly to the boss

we dont know if jackie does not want to make guys all we know is that he keeps a tight inner circle just like jack tocco

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/23/15 09:59 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864335
10/23/15 10:18 PM
10/23/15 10:18 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

to be fair the ruggetta brothers were getting too old there crew is too small there is no young blood if tocco had been there it would have had to be cut the ruggeta brothers have been semi reitried for years even at there height that crew was small

there is some young guys we keep hereing about the guy who everyone calls gotti who is jackies driver but then again one of scotts sources said that the kid is being scammed by jackie the kid

the main crew is the old gicacanole crew which joey jack leads. Frankie the bombs old crew is quite big but davey is nothing compared to frankie

i dont even think jackie is a good boss too bitter i mean shelving frankie come on and was killing the blade back in 2002 really nessearcy i mean they onky had to shelve the guy tony z would have got the message

the other crew big pauls crew he recently spoke to scott and said he had nothing to do with the mob. The guy is not the sharpest guy i mean a massive part of the gametax bust came from nocco tocco and big paul tapes

the siggs are stronger than people think the D`anaas brothers though are nuts jackie is scared of them not detroit style they came over in the 90s but they are not the low key no violence normal detroit style

i mean they battered that guy who owned that restaurant in the middle of the street i mean come on they will both get heavy sentences now

peter tocco is the most respected well liked. Tony Pal is old and LaPiana is 90% legit

losing the general has hurt people more than they think used to kick up 200k just at christmas directly to the boss

we dont know if jackie does not want to make guys all we know is that he keeps a tight inner circle just like jack tocco

Where do you get this stuff besides Scott?

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: IvyLeague] #864337
10/23/15 10:33 PM
10/23/15 10:33 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

The End.

No way it went down without Tony Pro getting word from Funzi or Squint that it was okay. No fucking way.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864339
10/24/15 12:20 AM
10/24/15 12:20 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Very likely all the hitters were from Detroit. Why would they need to bring in anyone fron NY?

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864341
10/24/15 02:33 AM
10/24/15 02:33 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
I think all the article says is that Tony Pro is always considered the prime suspect, but the NewYorkers let Detroit handle it, that's about all I got from the article...

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864342
10/24/15 02:35 AM
10/24/15 02:35 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Detroits connects to Jersey genovese go back to Adonis, is it?

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: mightyhealthy] #864346
10/24/15 08:06 AM
10/24/15 08:06 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

Where do you get this stuff besides Scott?

some stuff i get from scott alot of it comes from old newspaper articles about the detroit mob. The gametax indictment i learn alot from about the family the tapes and the indicment explains alot and a guy on another site (he stopped going on nearly a year ago) told me alot about these guys as well. The documentaries help.

detroit mob even today is still making money even if it is a shadow of its former self the 2006 jack gicacanlone indictments the FBI said $5.9 million between 1998 and 2006

detroit mob is the family i am prob the most interested in very interesting family

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864369
10/24/15 12:38 PM
10/24/15 12:38 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Scott's specialty, is really Detroit to be honest. So even he did get all that info from Scott, it's info other mob authors and researchers were never able to gather and provide. Just look as his Detroit mob doc.

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864370
10/24/15 12:57 PM
10/24/15 12:57 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

What did people think of the movie?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: gangstereport] #864424
10/24/15 05:53 PM
10/24/15 05:53 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

pete tocco..."gotti" isnt that young...he has been around for a while i wouldnt say he is really a young up and comer

as far as big paul contacting scott saying he isnt in the mob...he is full of shit lol

he is a known made member

Re: gangstereport: New theory into hoffa murder [Re: Carosophia] #864425
10/24/15 05:54 PM
10/24/15 05:54 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Carosophia
Oh Gawd, here we go again