GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 265 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,685
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Money & Rackets #862207
10/03/15 11:57 AM
10/03/15 11:57 AM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Where did / does all this money go ?

I am using this guy because most of the figures are public knowledge . M Franzese and the gas scam he had going for years before any one muscled in.

The figures are staggering . He was kicking up a ton of cash every day ,the figures are all over the place .

At a middle point a million dollars a day was going to Carmine Persico and possibly T DiBella was able to grab some of that.

The money could have never been spent. The top four or five guys must still have money hanging around.

Has L/E been able to dig up any info on this money trail ? it is just way to much money for there not to trail.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Money & Rackets [Re: Serpiente] #862219
10/03/15 02:29 PM
10/03/15 02:29 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
Serpiente remember the sweatshops in queens owned by jimmy Burke? Mikey franzese played a role in burke's rackets since Burke tried his hand at everything including counterfeit. Heard that Burke was one of a few ppl who started counterfeiting clothes in queens. But Mikey's vice was craps and was known to lose heavily he may have made a million dollars in a day but he could have lost it all AC the same night. Not to mention that he thought he was Steven Spielberg waisting even more money in films. The franzese's did make money off of Debbie does Dallas. IMHO franzese is pure bullshit starting will the gas scam. At that time it was known as Jew "juice" scam was one of the many names for it. Most of the Jewish Ukrainians were ex- professors franzese was a loser who couldn't even get into medicine even with his fathers connections he was that stupid. The real person who made money is sonny. Mikey's brother worked out at Kingsway gym and vended steroids also said that his brother was a bullshitter. Sonny was in and out of jail his entire life so who better to collect than is boy. Another rumour that floated around Brooklyn was that Mikey skimmed money from Persico and was sent for barely making it out alive. It's interesting that he had all this money while his mother was charged with credit card fraud and his brother had a dissibility check. Don't get me started but his wife had a black belt in shopping, That made Victoria Gotti look like a patron to the dollar tree. While we were all freezing our tootsies in Brooklyn they were on a private jet to Florida. Plus there were gomadas up the ying yang. Not he doesn't got money just not like he claims to have made. Mikey is a dismal fuck once you get to know him, which is why he spared Henry hills life becos hill was the only one to bring him back up imo. Before he married that Mexican [BadWord] all he ever talked about wuz her all day and night. So tell me how the fuck could he pull off big scams thinking about her?

Re: Money & Rackets [Re: Serpiente] #862221
10/03/15 03:27 PM
10/03/15 03:27 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Interesting Wop" There has always been a rift between the two families (Persico's and Franzese i have said it a couple time in posts .
I have not elaborated on it because there is not much to it on my part.

There are always snide remarks from the Persico's friends and family.But the remarks have never came with a explanation after a comments.

But I did also hear about skimming and other things ,almost treason like, and they were all kept at a distance from then on.But that racket made a lot of money,and I don't get why there is not a dollar amount out there. The Feds put a dollar amount on all the bookies and then add a million !!!

I am pretty sure money kept Michael F alive , but he did kick much more then he was blowing ,I think he was watched closely so they could keep a eye on the dollar amount each week and that was a ton of cash.

Many of the guys in the family during that time were down south setting up lots of legit and other stuff . The money was flowing and they had to invest.

They had a good amount of guys down there back then for a small family.But they also invested in property in small towns in up state NY that they thought would be a good investment down the road and I think 9/11 did more for that then them getting lucky.

They are building now on land that was paid for back then and thats just one legitimate thing .

But if they are telling it like it was back then with the dollar amounts that money is still in someones coffers .

There is one thing I do know Michael F. was not being groomed to be Lil Allie Boy's under boss like the Franzeses tell it .

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/03/15 03:50 PM.

Re: Money & Rackets [Re: Serpiente] #862262
10/03/15 08:37 PM
10/03/15 08:37 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
don't think that Franzese is that smart Hill acted as his personnel shrink while he was chasing his wife around. Henry told someone that when franzese first met his wife who was a model sleeping with casting agents and complete losers her operandi was save a horse ride a cowboy and Franzese was gaga googa over her. Henry said that at a pool party a complete stranger groped her breasts and said slut and she laughed it off this was before marrying Franzese. Then Franzese brought her a gold chain an took it to her plooping on the table in front of her than ran off. Franzese was a complete Basketcase over her until they married. How do you run the mob and fret over a ho all at the same time. Yeah I heard that too they're developing land in Flaurida and NYC problem Mikey is focused on becoming the next Billy Graham so it's to soon to tell how that investment will work out however being that Donald Trump is involved it should be ok. Wonder if Mikey's brother is living on some of that property in New York. Hard to see Sonny killing his boy they're real close. Honestly I don't think that Sonny ever liked Mikey, he just wasn't suited for it! 1st it was movies now it's crusades, even back in the day never heard Franzese talk mob. My bet is that sonny has all that money stashed and I can't guarantee that his son will get any of it especially since he doesn't go visit Sonny much these days. As far as skimming goes Persico wanted to whack Mikey at least this is what Henry said that Mikey told him. Thinking about it, Persico probably was Big Bang theory material he was a lot more wizard of Ozz material the man behind the curtain than vinny the robe. Don't know if Pete the fruit is still around or not, but he always to me that Persico was a cold blooded killer and he worked for Persico so he'd know, actually claimed the snake killed his brother.

Re: Money & Rackets [Re: Serpiente] #862330
10/04/15 09:28 AM
10/04/15 09:28 AM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
That 's wild that he was hanging around with Hill. I guess back then H.H. was sort of a money maker through drugs and he was hooked to one of the largest crews ever .

And no doubt the guy did come to M.F. with the scam and he already had the idea laid out.

The guys that really did good was M.F. skipper and consigliere and Carmine.

I just looked at a couple figures and they were at a billion ,I know what the feds do with numbers but it was a money maker like none other ...

But great info on them back in the day..

Re: Money & Rackets [Re: Serpiente] #862352
10/04/15 12:31 PM
10/04/15 12:31 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
There was a tough guy that worked with Persico called Pete the fruit he had fell out of favor with him and Pete moved to the flop house in the Bowery in the late 90's. Knew him before that however I don't know his real name. Anyway the fruit told me that the feud between Persico and the Franzese started when m.f started dissociating himself from paisan m.f in school told kids that he wasn't Italian. it stems from the heavy police presence he witnessed as a child. Persico didn't like outsiders or doing business with them. Fruit said that m.f had a union job in his teenage years given to him by his father as health and safety inspector on skyscrapers this where he met a young Donald Trump, now why would Pete lie.

HH worked with a Jewish guy called Dr. Al who sold pills behind Ratner's restaurant that area had a large Jewish presence at that time.your right about HH being a top earner.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull