GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 237 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,381
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Serp [Re: Ducktown] #861214
09/25/15 06:52 AM
09/25/15 06:52 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Vince was good people , him and Judy his wife through more parties then anyone I have ever known. They loved to socialize even with him putting in mad hours at a couple businesses .. They he'd a great condo on The intercoastal over looking the bridge coming into. A.C.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Serp [Re: Ducktown] #865068
10/29/15 10:12 PM
10/29/15 10:12 PM
S
sickstylemob12 Offline
Button
sickstylemob12  Offline
S
Button
Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

Re: Serp [Re: sickstylemob12] #865094
10/30/15 10:57 AM
10/30/15 10:57 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: sickstylemob12
Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

I only know of one that was kicking up and that was Beeps he made a go of it in AC by opening a pool hall and other things went on,he did not last long.

There were other families that were pushing in but i don't know what they did .

There was a couple card rooms that had books connected to them and the books were kicking but as far as DuckTown I can not think of any .

The WH no the local bars no even Vince only kicked up on his book and shy but not his bar and restaurant there a couple night clubs that fell in area of DuckTown on Paciffic ave and they kicked. But that don't mean that they paid a full check anywhere in DuckTown...

Now don't get me wrong if you opened a Go Go joint or a book store in the neighborhood you had a new partner or you kicked.

But as far as shitting were you eat no way ,he depended on these people for a lot of things ,he was the only game in town...

DuckTown is only 3-4 blocks wide in some parts not counting the boardwalk block so the people were very close , and also knew what was what . He kept the streets clean and all the bullshit on the other side of the R.R. tracts !!! and in turn the people protected him .

That don't mean that somone did not need a favor and Nick was now his partner, but as knowing most people in the area after Nick went down (nobody) said a word about kicking up and they did not say they were glad he was gone.It was the opposite they depended on him to keep it right.

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/30/15 11:14 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Serp [Re: Serpiente] #865181
10/31/15 12:57 AM
10/31/15 12:57 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
[quote=sickstylemob12]Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

I only know of one that was kicking up and that was Beeps he made a go of it in AC by opening a pool hall and other things went on,he did not last long.

There was a couple card rooms that had books connected to them and the books were kicking but as far as DuckTown I can not think of any .

The WH no the local bars no even Vince only kicked up on his book and shy but not his bar and restaurant there a couple night clubs that fell in area of DuckTown on Paciffic ave and they kicked. But that don't mean that they paid a full check anywhere in DuckTown...

Now don't get me wrong if you opened a Go Go joint or a book store in the neighborhood you had a new partner or you kicked.

But as far as shitting were you eat no way ,he depended on these people for a lot of things ,he was the only game in town...

DuckTown is only 3-4 blocks wide in some parts not counting the boardwalk block so the people were very close , and also knew what was what . He kept the streets clean and all the bullshit on the other side of the R.R. tracts !!! and in turn the people protected him .

That don't mean that somone did not need a favor and Nick was now his partner, but as knowing most people in the area after Nick went down (nobody) said a word about kicking up and they did not say they were glad he was gone.It was the opposite they depended on him to keep it right.

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....[/quote Serp, Do you think it would have stayed a better area if he did 'nt go away at that time ?..could he have prevented the riff raff from invading?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Serp [Re: hoodlum] #865182
10/31/15 12:58 AM
10/31/15 12:58 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
[quote=sickstylemob12]Did Nicky extort ducktown stores and shops? Was like whitehouse paying a fee?

And it took about 3-4 years before DuckTown became shit like most of the city has become .....[/quote Serp, Do you think it would have stayed a better area if he did 'nt go away at that time ?..could he have prevented the riff raff from invading?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull