GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 173 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,248
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878143
03/12/16 02:48 PM
03/12/16 02:48 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Footreads] #878150
03/12/16 05:20 PM
03/12/16 05:20 PM
F
flattax Offline
living on a shoe lace
flattax  Offline
living on a shoe lace
F
Button
The Black Lives Matter thugs showed up at UIC/Chicago sent over by Bernie and Hillary's campaign to shut it down. Too bad the students, etc. and people that really wanted to hear Trump speak, some first time voters and then couldn't --like going home disappointed. Then the Black Lives matter thugs jumped on the cop cars in celebration of shutting it down. What they don't like that Trump wants to speak about building a wall, making America Great Again? I guess they go back to 53rd and Universal and call it home--back to the stye!

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878151
03/12/16 05:23 PM
03/12/16 05:23 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
why cant anyone admit the obvious, trump has deeply wounded the party, they wont win in 2016, no matter who the nominee, they are a shattered party, they are so far to the right they frighten people, they are like a bunch of old klansmen getting together for one last fling.

did they lash out at trunp for his statement in refusing to distance himself from david duke.NO.................

why? because he is speaking for the party.

and anyone who thinks trump can win is dreaming.

Actually many Republicans attacked him for not speaking out against David Duke during the Jake Tapper interview. So Trump is absolutely NOT speaking for the whole party. In fact, there are numerous reports of Illinois and Ohio Democrats switching parties to support Trump. I'm not a Trump supporter or a Republican, but what you wrote is totally false.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: flattax] #878152
03/12/16 05:24 PM
03/12/16 05:24 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: flattax
The Black Lives Matter thugs showed up at UIC/Chicago sent over by Bernie and Hillary's campaign to shut it down. Too bad the students, etc. and people that really wanted to hear Trump speak, some first time voters and then couldn't --like going home disappointed. Then the Black Lives matter thugs jumped on the cop cars in celebration of shutting it down. What they don't like that Trump wants to speak about building a wall, making America Great Again? I guess they go back to 53rd and Universal and call it home--back to the stye!

"Four men were killed and at least 11 other people have been wounded since late Friday morning in shootings across the city of Chicago.No one was in custody for any of the attacks and police were investigating." But at least the City of Chicago stopped Trump from expressing his right to free speech Friday evening.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: flattax] #878153
03/12/16 05:27 PM
03/12/16 05:27 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It's ironic because it's that very type of thuggish behavior that has led to people letting out a big yawn when they see the latest news bit on all the black homicides in Chicago or some black criminal being killed by a white cop.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #878180
03/12/16 07:32 PM
03/12/16 07:32 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

"Four men were killed and at least 11 other people have been wounded since late Friday morning in shootings across the city of Chicago.No one was in custody for any of the attacks and police were investigating." But at least the City of Chicago stopped Trump from expressing his right to free speech Friday evening.

If those same people marched and protested to stop gangs from killing people the gangs might get the message. A lot of these protesters turned into thugs themselves but they'd rather point the finger at Trump when they need to check themselves in the mirror.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Faithful1] #878188
03/12/16 10:03 PM
03/12/16 10:03 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

If those same people marched and protested to stop gangs from killing people the gangs might get the message. A lot of these protesters turned into thugs themselves but they'd rather point the finger at Trump when they need to check themselves in the mirror.

It's why their "black lives matter" is a bunch of BS even they don't believe. A black life only matters if it's ended by a white cop.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: DuesPaid] #878231
03/13/16 02:40 PM
03/13/16 02:40 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
trash that march around NYC when they have nothing else to do.

Are you talking about Trump's supporters or protesters?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Faithful1] #878232
03/13/16 02:49 PM
03/13/16 02:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If those same people marched and protested to stop gangs from killing people the gangs might get the message.

There are thousands of organizations that do just that. It doesn't do any good. And in case you've been living in a bubble for the past 30 years, law enforcement hasn't been able to stop it. And if you're one of these people who thinks that it's because law enforcement isn't allowed to get tough enough with them, just look at Mexico where law enforcement is outright militarized, with special forces that do not take prisoners and shoot on site when raiding cartels. Gangs are only going to stop themselves.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: OakAsFan] #878237
03/13/16 04:48 PM
03/13/16 04:48 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
The nerve that Trump has touched with people is real, but I'd say be careful what you wish for. "PC" is a term that only applies when comments are made about OTHER people, but I figure that sooner than later it's going to be open season on everybody in terms of people voicing their views/opinions.

Lot of old wounds will be re-opened when these old conflicts/prejudices re-emerge.

Or...like I've quoted many times on this forum...

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: OakAsFan] #878247
03/13/16 06:30 PM
03/13/16 06:30 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
If those same people marched and protested to stop gangs from killing people the gangs might get the message.

There are thousands of organizations that do just that. It doesn't do any good. And in case you've been living in a bubble for the past 30 years, law enforcement hasn't been able to stop it. And if you're one of these people who thinks that it's because law enforcement isn't allowed to get tough enough with them, just look at Mexico where law enforcement is outright militarized, with special forces that do not take prisoners and shoot on site when raiding cartels. Gangs are only going to stop themselves.

I disagree. There have been some organizations that have done that on a small scale, but nothing as large as the anti-Trump protest. Plus consider that most of the anti-Trump protesters and BLM protesters are young people. Take that along with the publicity they receive, and apply it consistently you would get some results. The attitude that gangs are only going to stop themselves sounds like giving up and admitting defeat. There has to be a coordinated effort between politicians, the police, schools, churches and social organizations. In fact, because BLM is so social media savvy, it is in a better position to do more and to take a leadership role. I'd even suggest a deputized, concealed carry, vigilance group comprised of law-abiding people from the community to monitor and assist with law enforcement. They could be the first responders. Even some gangs might be willing to help. In the 1970s some Chicago gangs turned from violence to helping the community, but they didn't get political support and returned to their old ways. But there has to be a community decision that says that violence and general criminal behavior is no longer acceptable.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878250
03/13/16 06:47 PM
03/13/16 06:47 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Heil Trump !!,,
He will close the door on Muslims and end the pollution.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: getthesenets] #878251
03/13/16 06:48 PM
03/13/16 06:48 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
The nerve that Trump has touched with people is real, but I'd say be careful what you wish for. "PC" is a term that only applies when comments are made about OTHER people, but I figure that sooner than later it's going to be open season on everybody in terms of people voicing their views/opinions.

Lot of old wounds will be re-opened when these old conflicts/prejudices re-emerge.

Trump could have done so much better if he didn't mouth off so much. He could have had the same policies and the "I'm not taking any crap" attitude without the insults. He had the potential, but wasted it, so now he has the highest unlikability rating of any candidate. Now if he wins the primary there's a yuuuge chance he'll lose in the general. This is way he's such a big target to protesters. They REALLY hate him now. All of the other candidates actually TALK to protesters. Not Donald Trump. Here's what he should have done during his candidacy.

-- He shouldn't have said that Mexico sends us murderers and rapists. Mexico isn't sending anyone. People choose to immigrate, legally or illegally, on their own free will. Plus not all illegal aliens come from Mexico.
-- He had no reason to insult Carly Fiorina's looks.
-- He shouldn't have been so thin-skinned over Megyn Kelly and other media personalities.
-- He shouldn't have told people in his audience to attack protesters (and then say he'd pay the legal fees).
-- He shouldn't refer to African Americans or Black Americans as "the Blacks."
-- He should have forcefully repudiated David Duke and the Klan on Jake Tapper.
-- He shouldn't have claimed that George Bush lied to get us into the Iraq War.
-- He shouldn't have said he'd kill the families of terrorists.
-- I can think of many more examples of where he damaged himself. The biggest example is his failure to settle the Trump University case. He may be forced to take the stand. What kind of picture will that create? For one, it says that he's not as bright as he thinks he is. In the end, it may be political suicide.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Faithful1] #878260
03/13/16 08:22 PM
03/13/16 08:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Everything that's working for Trump in the primaries would work against him in the general election.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878262
03/13/16 09:19 PM
03/13/16 09:19 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Bernie Sanders just went on record saying he does not support violent protests or disruptions and calls on Trump to do the same.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878478
03/16/16 12:50 PM
03/16/16 12:50 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well, trump after winning flordia, and his showing in other states makes him the frontrunner for the nomination, but, that's

when he will have to face Hillary, and she does have tons of support, I seriously doubt he can beat her.

be interesting to see what republicans will or will not support trump. and to see if the republicans can keep control of the senate, with trump leading the ticket.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Faithful1] #878479
03/16/16 12:56 PM
03/16/16 12:56 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

Trump could have done so much better if he didn't mouth off so much. He could have had the same policies and the "I'm not taking any crap" attitude without the insults. He had the potential, but wasted it, so now he has the highest unlikability rating of any candidate. Now if he wins the primary there's a yuuuge chance he'll lose in the general. This is way he's such a big target to protesters. They REALLY hate him now. All of the other candidates actually TALK to protesters. Not Donald Trump. Here's what he should have done during his candidacy.

-- He shouldn't have said that Mexico sends us murderers and rapists. Mexico isn't sending anyone. People choose to immigrate, legally or illegally, on their own free will. Plus not all illegal aliens come from Mexico.
-- He shouldn't have been so thin-skinned over Megyn Kelly and other media personalities.
-- He shouldn't have told people in his audience to attack protesters (and then say he'd pay the legal fees).
-- I can think of many more examples of where he damaged himself. The biggest example is his failure to settle the Trump University case. He may be forced to take the stand. What kind of picture will that create? For one, it says that he's not as bright as he thinks he is. In the end, it may be political suicide.

great post, very well said, the only fact I would disagree with is....... yes, he was right in saying George bush lied about Iraq...... because HE DID!!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: getthesenets] #878502
03/16/16 05:39 PM
03/16/16 05:39 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA

Or...like I've quoted many times on this forum...

Well said getthesenets.

Trump has struck a nerve with many people. For the most part, there is no middle - you either love him or hate him. I loathe him. I find him to be a vile, digusting, and ignorant excuse of a human being.

Part of me wants Trump to be the nominee because it will force the GOP to rebuild itself from the ground up after he loses the general election. It will also help bolster the argument for a viable third party in this country.

I will not be the least bit suprised if Trump incites riots based on any number of the idiotic things he says, or if he throws a fit if the Republicans try to block his nomination in July.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878508
03/16/16 07:19 PM
03/16/16 07:19 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

great post, very well said, the only fact I would disagree with is....... yes, he was right in saying George bush lied about Iraq...... because HE DID!!

He was wrong. Lying is different than being wrong. There's no evidence that he purposely deceived anyone.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878510
03/16/16 07:51 PM
03/16/16 07:51 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
If elected, I wonder if Trump will bankrupt the USA a few times like he does with his businesses (one of his strategies) ?

If elected, Donald Trump could go down in history as "The JackAss President".

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878516
03/16/16 08:17 PM
03/16/16 08:17 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
No, that titled belongs to Obama

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878540
03/16/16 10:50 PM
03/16/16 10:50 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Thrump is a good business man. Why, he does not invest his own money. He own or controlled hundreds of business big and small. Think about it he borrows a mil from Daddio and turn it into somewhere between 7 to 10 buillion.

If you ever own a business some succeed and some fail. You want to make money sometimes you have to sell.

I am retired since 1991. I own a lot of small businesses that people manage for me. and I also invest. I don't always make money from what I invest in, but when I hit one I hit it big.

You would not believe in some of the shit I invested in as favors for others. My friend has been trying to get his own sitcom for years. He sends me scripts one was You can't get good pizza in kabul. Situation comedy that takes place in Afganistan smile he sent me three others.

My oldest son's friend sent me one called All Saints Day. It made me laugh out loud. I invested 50 thousand it was shot in Brooklyn. It was a small time hit I made most of the money the picture made. So it was great for me. What my sons friend got was name. He has made at least 4 other films writing credits. He later resented how much money I made. Just business he would not have been able to even make the movie with out me.

What do democrats give minority's unemployment welfair for ever? Better give then a trade they can learn and a sponsored job program. So they can get off relief and start living on their own. Trump can probably help them get that. Will the [BadWord] Hillary or sanders do that?

only the unloved hate
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: MaryCas] #878541
03/16/16 10:53 PM
03/16/16 10:53 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
If elected, I wonder if Trump will bankrupt the USA a few times like he does with his businesses (one of his strategies) ?

If elected, Donald Trump could go down in history as "The JackAss President".

That would actually be a good thing. The US is heavily In debt and should be allowed to go bankrupt. It's the only sane way to restructure.

That's the difference between the business world and government. Government could just inflate the currency and keep going in to debt until the currency collapses or some big economic crisis hits. Where a business that is no longer getting the right market signals in terms of profits and efficiency can do a legitment bankruptcy. Which is completely legit, rational and most efficient.

I cannot for the life of me understand the criticisms people make about Trump's past bankruptcies. I assume those making those Critisims never been involved in multiple business's.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878542
03/16/16 10:56 PM
03/16/16 10:56 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
What I don't get about trump is all the bad language he uses and the crazy stuff he says to an audience. That makes no sense.

Working or dealing with street guys every other word is f this or f that. But talking to other people you don't talk like that.

only the unloved hate
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Footreads] #878545
03/17/16 12:57 AM
03/17/16 12:57 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Footreads
What I don't get about trump is all the bad language he uses and the crazy stuff he says to an audience. That makes no sense.

Working or dealing with street guys every other word is f this or f that. But talking to other people you don't talk like that.

Trump even said "motherf--er" before one audience. That was before he criticized someone else for using a word that wasn't even anywhere near as bad.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878547
03/17/16 02:44 AM
03/17/16 02:44 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, he said that word in front of an audience......

it was in las vegas I believe, also today he said " if there is a brokered convention, and I don't get the nomination, there will be riots in the streets.

again, his threating, bullying, in your face attitude.

will it bring about his defeat if he is nominated, I think it will.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878560
03/17/16 08:51 AM
03/17/16 08:51 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Well he might mean by riots. He will go in as a third party or tell his people not to vote or don't vote as a republican. That guarantees a win for Hillary.

The republicans are demonizing Thrump for the Democrates.

He might tell his voters to do a write in vote for Thrump.

The guy I hate is Cruz especially after his girl went after thrumps wife. They took it off YouTube when they saw all the negative comments.

Incidently where does cruz's wife work?

only the unloved hate
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878561
03/17/16 08:53 AM
03/17/16 08:53 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Get this Mrs.obama said she might want to run for President. True

only the unloved hate
Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: SoCalGangs] #878562
03/17/16 08:57 AM
03/17/16 08:57 AM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

I cannot for the life of me understand the criticisms people make about Trump's past bankruptcies. I assume those making those Critisims never been involved in multiple business's.

It's actually quite simple. Yes, bankruptcies are a problem for a lot of people in this country. The difference is that Trump is running for office to be the leader of the free world. He can and should be criticized for his bad business decisions that lead to multiple bankruptcies. If he can't run his own businesses properly, how can he make good decisions at the macro level of the federal government?

The stakes are never higher than when it involves someone running for president - end of story.

Re: donald trump, is he for real? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #878574
03/17/16 10:20 AM
03/17/16 10:20 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Trump has 666 delegates right now. That has got some scared.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull