GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BarrettM, 1 invisible), 585 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,121
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,724
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco #853106
07/26/15 08:12 AM
07/26/15 08:12 AM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline OP
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline OP
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
"Leave the gun, take another shrimp from the barbie" grin grin grin

I know this site is still geared predominantly towards the States and Italy, but I'm still learning more and more about the Calabrian element in my own country. Every time I think I've gotten my head around it, more shit pops up.

For anyone interested, the "lefty", government owned broadcaster ABC recently put out an interesting documentary. This is part 2, you can find part 1 by poking around the site a little.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2015/07/06/4266149.htm

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853112
07/26/15 09:08 AM
07/26/15 09:08 AM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Mickey! Good to see you back in the saddle! Welcome back, mate!

Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853137
07/26/15 03:36 PM
07/26/15 03:36 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
smile Thanks Mark.

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853138
07/26/15 03:39 PM
07/26/15 03:39 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
smile Thanks Mark.

Been a while... where you been? "Away"? wink

Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853139
07/26/15 04:01 PM
07/26/15 04:01 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Lol. "Shelved", yeah.

Nah, just finishing up my degree. Also, my second kid arrived in 2014. Sofia is just about to turn 1.

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853159
07/26/15 06:14 PM
07/26/15 06:14 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Lol. "Shelved", yeah.

Nah, just finishing up my degree. Also, my second kid arrived in 2014. Sofia is just about to turn 1.

Salute', mate. Happy family = happy life. Congratulations! Again, good to see a familiar face.

Last edited by Mark; 07/26/15 06:15 PM.
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853166
07/26/15 10:14 PM
07/26/15 10:14 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
I hear that, mate. Great equation, and so true. smile

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853338
07/28/15 04:03 PM
07/28/15 04:03 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's about time, you hard-on. And I expect full residuals from this line:

"Leave the gun, take another shrimp from the barbie"

Jeez, Mick. We've missed you. It's been troll after troll since you left. Now, you troll sometimes yourself, but that macho Aussie thing of yours hides it so well grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853344
07/28/15 04:38 PM
07/28/15 04:38 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
grin grin grin
'Straya! Where you call your friends [BadWord] and call [BadWord] mate, and everything can kill you in seconds! Not to mention the whole walking upside down thing!

I haven't forgotten, full royalties, like I said. smile

Thanks PB. Hope your well.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/28/15 04:39 PM.

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853407
07/28/15 10:26 PM
07/28/15 10:26 PM
D
Dbm7 Offline
Button
Dbm7  Offline
D
Button
That series Underbelly is a good..... Speaking of.

Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853546
07/29/15 05:59 PM
07/29/15 05:59 PM
N
night_timer Offline
Capo
night_timer  Offline
N
Capo
Hey, there's a few Aussies on this forum.

Today we're attempting to have an arrest warrant issued against the Australian Prime Minister, Tony Abbott. I'll let you know what happens with that one. We needs to find a JP (Justice of the Peace) with the balls to sign-off on the warrant.

We are screwing with the legal system and the judges. One judge recently said he wanted to "retire in 5 years with my pension", but he said what we're doing is gonna screw that plan.

I'm gonna say same things that non-Aussies won't understand, but I will tell you this: major corruption/political scandal is about to go down.

Why? Because all Australian courts (and numerous Australian government departments) are using FALSE ABNs to hide the fact that they operate fraudulently.

This is a big story. I have 29 years professional experience in the media and I am in the process of making a documentary film about this.

We also have an indigenous Australian tribe in Far Northern Queensland about to form their own separate government and police.

False ABNs? Start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvy2Jg3FF3M

Aussie politics = far more corrupt than Nghandreta.

The false ABNs are a major storm brewing.

Last edited by night_timer; 07/29/15 06:12 PM.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853593
07/29/15 11:55 PM
07/29/15 11:55 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Okay, this is fascinating as FUCK. FWIW, Im actually living in FNQ (a few hours outside of Mt Isa) since Mrs Meatballs took a teaching position at a rural township. If I may ask, night_timer, are you connected in some way with indymedia? I understand that some have been pressing for Abbott and others to charged over what's going on on Manus, but find it unlikely, as you say, that any serving parliamentarians, let alone JP's, would have any real luck pursuing the matter.

As for false ABNs, buying judges has never seemed as prevelant here as in, lets take, Italy, per se, though definitely is a thing. But the political donation system here has been a shady rort for many years, despite so called "reforms" across states (and not to beat a dead horse, but I believe it's part of the reason the Calabrians have been able to thrive in our country, by cultivating allies across the political spectrum).

I watch with anticipation at what comes from these claims. FWIW, I thought I might know who you are IRL for a bit, but checking your post history made me reconsider.

Hey, do you know Renata? I gave her a fuckton of info a few years back, and never even got a thanks. Lesson learned though.

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: night_timer] #853594
07/30/15 12:29 AM
07/30/15 12:29 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: night_timer
Today we're attempting to have an arrest warrant issued against the Australian Prime Minister, Tony Abbott. I'll let you know what happens with that one. We needs to find a JP (Justice of the Peace) with the balls to sign-off on the warrant.

Yawn. Good luck.

Originally Posted By: night_timer
Why? Because all Australian courts (and numerous Australian government departments) are using FALSE ABNs to hide the fact that they operate fraudulently.

All Australian courts are operating fraudulently?

Due to ABN?
An ABN is the abbreviation for an Australian Business Number.

What. The Fuck. Do. Australian. Courts. Need. An. ABN. For.

Courts are NOT business's.
Edit: and Neither are Australian Government Departs.
The stupidity of this post is beyond belief.

You seriously need to stop sniffing the petrol.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 07/30/15 12:30 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853598
07/30/15 12:47 AM
07/30/15 12:47 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Okay, is this guy a troll or something? I've been away for a while.

FWIW, I thought he was referring to specific judges and/or organizations, but I just re-read the post. And per the video, Romley Stewart is a pretty well known "SJW" and political agitator.

Maybe I jumped the gun, but fuck, it's good to be back.

Ninja Edit: RE the indigenous government, I assume you're referring to the proposed Yidingi sovereign government? In which case, I think there will be about as much success as Geia has had on Palm Island.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/30/15 12:58 AM.

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853601
07/30/15 01:53 AM
07/30/15 01:53 AM
N
night_timer Offline
Capo
night_timer  Offline
N
Capo
Okay, this is fascinating as FUCK. FWIW, Im actually living in FNQ (a few hours outside of Mt Isa) since Mrs Meatballs took a teaching position at a rural township. If I may ask, night_timer, are you connected in some way with indymedia? I understand that some have been pressing for Abbott and others to charged over what's going on on Manus, but find it unlikely, as you say, that any serving parliamentarians, let alone JP's, would have any real luck pursuing the matter.

As for false ABNs, buying judges has never seemed as prevelant here as in, lets take, Italy, per se, though definitely is a thing. But the political donation system here has been a shady rort for many years, despite so called "reforms" across states (and not to beat a dead horse, but I believe it's part of the reason the Calabrians have been able to thrive in our country, by cultivating allies across the political spectrum).

I watch with anticipation at what comes from these claims. FWIW, I thought I might know who you are IRL for a bit, but checking your post history made me reconsider.

Hey, do you know Renata? I gave her a fuckton of info a few years back, and never even got a thanks. Lesson learned though.

I don't know anyone called Renata. I'm more mainstream media than independent media. However, some of the stories I independently cover (in my own time) will not get mainstream media support - those stories are more likely to be suppressed than headlined. I'm not a nutter.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853617
07/30/15 05:39 AM
07/30/15 05:39 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Fair enough, there seems to have been a raft of trolls joining the boards in my absence.

SonnyBlackstein makes a fair point though.

Renata (I won't post her last name) was a lady who worked for one of our government owned broadcasters who contacted me a while back for information on the Calabrian element for an upcoming documentary. My naive self gave her the bulk of years worth of research. Never heard back her, and have seen a steady stream of doco's since ohwell

(cough.)
Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853627
07/30/15 07:21 AM
07/30/15 07:21 AM
N
night_timer Offline
Capo
night_timer  Offline
N
Capo
I don't know anyone called Renata, but I don't know anyone called 'Sonny Blackstein' either!

Tell me Renata's surname, please.

My real name is Robert, and I worked with Colombo crime boss Michael Franzese here in Australia two weeks ago. Here's the proof:

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=Robert+Wallace%2FCorbis+%2F+APImages+franzese&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toItem=18&orderBy=Newest

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=robert%2Bwallace+franzese

I have now made it my PERSONAL MISSION to prove to Sonny Blackstein that I am RIGHT and he is WRONG.

How am I gonna do that?

I am gonna continue with my explosive and scandalous documentary movie that exposes - and blows-away - the corruption within the Australian political and legal system!

My film is now gonna be "dedicated" to Sonny Blackstein, whoever he is! Please hold me to my word!

Last edited by night_timer; 07/30/15 07:25 AM.

Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: night_timer] #853628
07/30/15 07:34 AM
07/30/15 07:34 AM
N
night_timer Offline
Capo
night_timer  Offline
N
Capo
Hello everyone.

Like I said, Please Hold Me To My Word.

Sonny Blackstein did the WRONG THING - he mouthed off.

He's probably a guy from the East Coast of America - I'm an Australian who spends most of his time in Detroit, Michigan.

Want more 'PROOF'?

I'll gladly provide it!

Do a Google search on the spate of FENTANYL overdose deaths in Detroit (and the Midwest) recently - like all my personal friends who died, LOL!

Last edited by night_timer; 07/30/15 07:53 AM.

Re: The Mafia in Australia; pretty cool little doco [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853705
07/30/15 09:16 PM
07/30/15 09:16 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Okay, I'll bite.

Not sure what the opioid Fentanyl has to do with the convo, but a bunch of pictures of Franzese hardly conmprises "proof". We all know he was in the country. And your YouTube video's have even less to do with the subject at hand. Not interested in a flame-war, just my two cents.

But I look forward to your "explosive and scandalous" documentary.

(cough.)

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull