GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Big_Tuna93, CNote, RushStreet), 172 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,426
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,303
Posts1,058,273
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850793
07/10/15 08:13 PM
07/10/15 08:13 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I thought this person was banned last week for telling SC to go fuck himself. Although, I'm pretty sure this post is a bannable offense as well.

Mention my sick father? My hands are shaking, you lowlife. I implore the mods to do what's right here.

Edit: I removed the quote because it's too upsetting. I have to go have a drink now.

Come on, you are better than that, to let that guy get to you.

Have a drink for me as well though, it has been a long week.

I may need to go to the liquor store here soon.

Head up, PB. I know it is easier said than done though. Best of luck to you and your pops.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850795
07/10/15 08:14 PM
07/10/15 08:14 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Let's get this thread back on track...

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Alfanosgirl] #850796
07/10/15 08:16 PM
07/10/15 08:16 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Let's get this thread back on track...

I will be doing my part, out of respect for PB...to no longer post in it.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850802
07/10/15 08:53 PM
07/10/15 08:53 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Neo can try and play it down all he wants, anyone with knowledge of forums can tell if someone has multiple accounts.

The worrying thing is, Neo and his 10 other aliases (Dicknose) spends half his life on here, trying to wind people up, what a pathetic waste of spunk that smack head is.

Isn't he in his mid 30's or something? needs to venture out his house and get a life.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: TommyGambino] #850804
07/10/15 08:58 PM
07/10/15 08:58 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Neo can try and play it down all he wants, anyone with knowledge of forums can tell if someone has multiple accounts.

The worrying thing is, Neo and his 10 other aliases (Dicknose) spends half his life on here, trying to wind people up, what a pathetic waste of spunk that smack head is.

Isn't he in his mid 30's or something? needs to venture out his house and get a life.

Correct.

I don't remember mentioning that in this forum, or did I???

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850805
07/10/15 09:06 PM
07/10/15 09:06 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
SC: Please lock this useless thread.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850844
07/11/15 03:06 AM
07/11/15 03:06 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
I'm still interested to know why Cirillo maintained such a modest life style as opposed to other guys like Danny Leo, Barney, Tuzzo and other Genovese heavyweights who live like kings.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850845
07/11/15 03:20 AM
07/11/15 03:20 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
I have a theory...

He claimed he was a retired construction worker in his later years which leads me to believe that he was masquerading around as a construction worker from the 1970's onwards.
He would have been forced to continue with this ruse which would have molded his modest lifestyle to match up with his claim of being a construction worker/retired construction worker.

Just like 'Chin' he could never live it up and enjoy life because he had to "keep up appearances".

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850857
07/11/15 08:59 AM
07/11/15 08:59 AM
S
sbhc Offline
Made Member
sbhc  Offline
S
Made Member
You've answered your own question, try explaining mansions and fancy cars to the taxman when you have no job.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850861
07/11/15 10:19 AM
07/11/15 10:19 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
He did it and is doing it the way it was intended .....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850867
07/11/15 11:59 AM
07/11/15 11:59 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Neo
I'm still interested to know why Cirillo maintained such a modest life style as opposed to other guys like Danny Leo, Barney, Tuzzo and other Genovese heavyweights who live like kings.

The guys who live modest lifestyles in the Genovese Family---even the millionaires---outnumber the guys who "live it up" by ten to one. That's how they groom their guys. Cirillo is the standard, the other guys you mentioned are exceptions.

How about Ernie? Lives right around the block in Locust Point. He's about the heaviest Westsider in the Bronx right now. Small house. Same deal as Dom. How about Benny Eggs, even though he's retired? Made millions, lived like any other old man downtown. Or Joe Sass? Or Ross? Or Al G? Or Louie D? Or Sammy and his kid? Or Ralphie B? Or Fritzy? Or Rom and Tony? How about any of them? A few of them live very comfortably, but they don't show off. But you wouldn't know any of that from, New Zealand, is it?

And for the record, Barney doesn't "live it up." His home was decorated beautifully on the inside but it was modest on the outside. And the furnishings were his wife's doing, God rest her soul. His condo in Bal Harbour was gorgeous, but so what? That's Florida. A million down there will buy you a palace. And since his wife passed away, the guy could go live in a studio apartment and it wouldn't bother him a bit. But he's very close to his adult kids and grandkids, so he kept the house in Westchester.

I have a theory...

Keep it a theory.

Just like 'Chin' he could never live it up and enjoy life because he had to "keep up appearances".

You mean like Chin's townhouse on the Upper East Side? Or the horse country in the Berkshires? Or the houses up in North Jersey and Rockland? And all of the other property that he quietly bought up and willed to his children? You mean like that?

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

You're right, Serp. But please don't give this guy the satisfaction of a reply. I only posted because he's talking out of his ass and trying to piss me off. But since he's off by SO MUCH this time, I decided to reply one last time.

I've made my last post in this thread. I hope everyone will follow suit and NOT REPLY to this guy, in this thread or anywhere else.

Because, whether they can prove it or not, I KNOW that this is the same person who wished my sick, 85-year-old father dead last night. I still haven't slept and my hands are still fucking shaking from that. I use this board as an outlet to vent about taking care of him. And he gets wished dead?!?!

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850870
07/11/15 12:30 PM
07/11/15 12:30 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Stop the whining and ignore this fucker already damn it!

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Toodoped] #850871
07/11/15 12:31 PM
07/11/15 12:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Stop the whining and ignore this fucker already! damn it!

I'm a whiner, Toodoped? After my father got wished dead by one of his other handles?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850874
07/11/15 12:37 PM
07/11/15 12:37 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Stop the whining and ignore this fucker already! damn it!

I'm a whiner, Toodoped? After my father got wished dead by one of his other handles?

Maybe i used the wrong word sorry but my point was to stop talking about your father because thats your private stuff.And everytime you say that we should ingnore this fucker ,you are the one that replies to his posts. So stop it please and move on

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Toodoped] #850877
07/11/15 12:45 PM
07/11/15 12:45 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Maybe i used the wrong word sorry but my point was to stop talking about your father because thats your private stuff.And everytime you say that we should ingnore this fucker ,you are the one that replies to his posts. So stop it please and move on

I'm almost 56, Toodoped, probably old enough to be your father. And we've always gotten along on all the boards, so I'll be as brief as I can.

If you're ever in the position, taking care of an aging parent is the hardest thing you'll ever be faced with in life. I've gotten tremendous support here. It WAS a place for me to get some therapy and advice about the situation. But I'll stop because it seems to bother you, and it gives the trolls something to hate on, like wishing an almost 86-year-old stranger dead.

I'm done.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850878
07/11/15 12:51 PM
07/11/15 12:51 PM
F
faffy444 Offline
Made Member
faffy444  Offline
F
Made Member

I'm almost 56, Toodoped, probably old enough to be your father. And we've always gotten along on all the boards, so I'll be as brief as I can.

If you're ever in the position, taking care of an aging parent is the hardest thing you'll ever be faced with in life. I've gotten tremendous support here. It WAS a place for me to get some therapy and advice about the situation. But I'll stop because it seems to bother you, and it gives the trolls something to hate on, like wishing an almost 86-year-old stranger dead.

I'm done.

P.B. has it correct, its a very difficult proposition to take care of an elderly parent(s).i know, my 90 yr old mother passed away in february. the past 8 yrs of her care were very tough on my family and me.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850879
07/11/15 12:52 PM
07/11/15 12:52 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

I'm done.

Thank you for your understanding.I have much respect for you but you should know also that im 31 years old and i have the same problem as you if not even worse. So dont tell me about the pain for dying parents because im very well aware of that and you dont hear me complain about that to anyone.(except for HairyKnuckles because his my friend)So thank you again and dont get this wrong please.This forum and other one are places to relax my nerves from everyday battles.So lets keep them in order. cheers

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850883
07/11/15 01:14 PM
07/11/15 01:14 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I said it before this guy probaly has millions in his cellar. Some guy who was a huge pot dealer testified against prisco he kick up alot of doe from his weed and construction his to some guy I think was the chef or the baker and he bring the money to Dom. They raided his house in 2005 found a list of people proposed. I don't know if they ript the house apart looking for stashes. Did they dig up his backyard a few years back. Must have his fortune hidden somewhere else. But they arrested Joe massino at his house and didn't find the 10 million n gold in The attic. This guy was a heroin trafficker in the 50tys probaly got money from then.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850922
07/11/15 03:34 PM
07/11/15 03:34 PM
Downtown NYC
D
downtown Offline
Made Member
downtown  Offline
D
Made Member
Downtown NYC
Make Money Not Headlines ! That the way it was on the WS ! 6 blocks to the East (Mulberry) was much much different , fireworks , swag , junk , anything was a go. WS non made guys were struggling to earn while the non made guys in Little Italy were getting off BIG TIME ! Anyone on the WS from 1972 til 1990 was on a very short leash. QD was the best dressed guy from the WS crew along with Mario (Mars) who always dressed well. They were the only two guys that I can say put their cash on their backs. PB speaking about backs I GOT YOURS !

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: downtown] #850929
07/11/15 03:45 PM
07/11/15 03:45 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: downtown
PB speaking about backs I GOT YOURS !

Thank You, Downtown. There's a new thread about QD which was started by a more reputable poster. I wasn't gonna post in this thread again, but I'm humbled by your encouraging words, so I felt that it was the right thing to do. Thanks again, and I'll talk to you in the other threads smile.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850933
07/11/15 03:50 PM
07/11/15 03:50 PM
P
pastramionrye Offline
Wiseguy
pastramionrye  Offline
P
Wiseguy

Thank You, Downtown. There's a new thread about QD which was started by a more reputable poster. I wasn't gonna post in this thread again, but I'm humbled by your encouraging words, so I felt that it was the right thing to do. Thanks again, and I'll talk to you in the other threads smile.

I don't even know you and I got your back, who on earth said that to you? Just terrible

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pizzaboy] #850950
07/11/15 04:59 PM
07/11/15 04:59 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss

The guys who live modest lifestyles in the Genovese Family---even the millionaires---outnumber the guys who "live it up" by ten to one. That's how they groom their guys. Cirillo is the standard, the other guys you mentioned are exceptions.

How about Ernie? Lives right around the block in Locust Point. He's about the heaviest Westsider in the Bronx right now. Small house. Same deal as Dom. How about Benny Eggs, even though he's retired? Made millions, lived like any other old man downtown. Or Joe Sass? Or Ross? Or Al G? Or Louie D? Or Sammy and his kid? Or Ralphie B? Or Fritzy? Or Rom and Tony? How about any of them? A few of them live very comfortably, but they don't show off. But you wouldn't know any of that from, New Zealand, is it?

And for the record, Barney doesn't "live it up." His home was decorated beautifully on the inside but it was modest on the outside. And the furnishings were his wife's doing, God rest her soul. His condo in Bal Harbour was gorgeous, but so what? That's Florida. A million down there will buy you a palace. And since his wife passed away, the guy could go live in a studio apartment and it wouldn't bother him a bit. But he's very close to his adult kids and grandkids, so he kept the house in Westchester.

I have a theory...

Keep it a theory.

You mean like Chin's townhouse on the Upper East Side? Or the horse country in the Berkshires? Or the houses up in North Jersey and Rockland? And all of the other property that he quietly bought up and willed to his children? You mean like that?

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

You're right, Serp. But please don't give this guy the satisfaction of a reply. I only posted because he's talking out of his ass and trying to piss me off. But since he's off by SO MUCH this time, I decided to reply one last time.

I've made my last post in this thread. I hope everyone will follow suit and NOT REPLY to this guy, in this thread or anywhere else.

Because, whether they can prove it or not, I [b]KNOW that this is the same person who wished my sick, 85-year-old father dead last night.[/b] I still haven't slept and my hands are still fucking shaking from that. I use this board as an outlet to vent about taking care of him. And he gets wished dead?!?!

Interesting...

So I guess they were groomed to fit in with the rest of society and not stand out or flash it in the feds faces.

This is the part I don't get....

Barney owns legitimate garbage hauling and construction companies so he can legitimately "live it up" as a successful businessman, so why doesn't he? I know Americans are big on materialism, that is why I ask.

Lets bury the hatchet (I think that is how you Americans say it).

That guy going up for trial in November is DickNose? so he is in the States, right?
I can share my screen with you over Skype and you can watch me login to my New Zealand ISP account if you wish?
I'm from New Zealand buddy and sorry to hear about your father.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #850953
07/11/15 05:03 PM
07/11/15 05:03 PM
NE1020 Offline
Made Member
NE1020  Offline
Made Member
Your posts and threads are fucking annoying Neo, every time I read something you write it always sounds so sarcastic and slimy, Im taking a calculated guess that your a grade A c***

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: NE1020] #850957
07/11/15 05:13 PM
07/11/15 05:13 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NE1020
Your posts and threads are fucking annoying Neo, every time I read something you write it always sounds so sarcastic and slimy, Im taking a calculated guess that your a grade A c***

If I post something, just don't read it, simple.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: NE1020] #850975
07/11/15 06:27 PM
07/11/15 06:27 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: NE1020

That's not a very nice thing to say. If you have to resort to shit like this you should consider posting elsewhere. If you don't like someone's posting style then just ignore them. Is that so hard?

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: pastramionrye] #850977
07/11/15 06:34 PM
07/11/15 06:34 PM
Downtown NYC
D
downtown Offline
Made Member
downtown  Offline
D
Made Member
Downtown NYC
Originally Posted By: pastramionrye

I don't even know you and I got your back, who on earth said that to you? Just terrible
Not to argue at all pastrami but there are some posters on this forum who are capable of speaking at length without saying a word obvious that you are not one of us. A nod , wink , look , stare , non hello , these are all forms of conversation where I was BORN/RAISED so I really dont expect you to be able to read between the lines !

Last edited by downtown; 07/11/15 06:54 PM.

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: downtown] #850991
07/11/15 07:42 PM
07/11/15 07:42 PM
atardi Offline
Wiseguy
atardi  Offline
Wiseguy

Last edited by atardi; 07/11/15 07:43 PM.
Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle [Re: Neo] #851183
07/13/15 02:03 AM
07/13/15 02:03 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
This statement is from turncoat Ex-Colombo soldier Salvatore "Big Sal" Miciotta:

"Smart mobsters were discreet. To avoid attention from the Internal Revenue Service they didn't spend their money on property but on fixtures -- they bought modest houses befitting the blue-collar work they supposedly did."

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull