GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 250 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,402
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony #850654
07/10/15 02:12 AM
07/10/15 02:12 AM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
When Chris gives tony the stolen Hollywood swag. He doesn't mention it is stolen and one of the gifts is a paid golf trip somewhere. Tony dismisses it cause he says ts like 'Sarasota' but if he had but if he had used the trip would he have likely been charged?

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: Primo] #850658
07/10/15 02:25 AM
07/10/15 02:25 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I love the Hollywood episode when Chris and Murmur mug Lauren Bacall because it shows them for the punk lowlifes that they actually are. Just like when Chris and Paulie killed the waiter after they stiffed him on a big check.

When reduced to their lowest and most desperate, they're no better than any gang affiliated thug in East L.A. or the South Bronx. And there are more guys in the life like that--especially today--than any of the fanboys want to hear about.

When Christopher later chokes on his own blood (with some help from his father figure, Tony), I think of that Lauren Bacall scene, say to myself that karma's a bitch, and I smile.

Give me shit about it. I couldn't care less. That's how I feel. For every honorable guy in that world (and I'm talking real life now), there are three Chris Molstisantis. I never understood the popularity of his character. He was a junkie lowlife and a liability from his first appearance until his last.

Oh, as an aside. If he pulled that pistol on his boss like he did in the episode where he was jealous about Adriana, he'd be part of the Jersey Turnpike today. And Adriana would probably still be alive, banging Tony behind Carmela's back, and she'd be a high echelon CI as a result.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: Primo] #850659
07/10/15 02:33 AM
07/10/15 02:33 AM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
Yeah that episode did a good job of showing him and then for what they were. Punching and robbing an old woman. Paulie too when he strangled that old woman. But lol do you think tony would of gotten in trouble for using the tickets?

Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: pizzaboy] #850847
07/11/15 05:28 AM
07/11/15 05:28 AM
L
lefty_two_guns Offline
Button
lefty_two_guns  Offline
L
Button
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I love the Hollywood episode when Chris and Murmur mug Lauren Bacall because it shows them for the punk lowlifes that they actually are. Just like when Chris and Paulie killed the waiter after they stiffed him on a big check.

When reduced to their lowest and most desperate, they're no better than any gang affiliated thug in East L.A. or the South Bronx. And there are more guys in the life like that--especially today--than any of the fanboys want to hear about.

When Christopher later chokes on his own blood (with some help from his father figure, Tony), I think of that Lauren Bacall scene, say to myself that karma's a bitch, and I smile.

Give me shit about it. I couldn't care less. That's how I feel. For every honorable guy in that world (and I'm talking real life now), there are three Chris Molstisantis. I never understood the popularity of his character. He was a junkie lowlife and a liability from his first appearance until his last.

Oh, as an aside. If he pulled that pistol on his boss like he did in the episode where he was jealous about Adriana, he'd be part of the Jersey Turnpike today. And Adriana would probably still be alive, banging Tony behind Carmela's back, and she'd be a high echelon CI as a result.

Totally agree tony is always saying "how would it look" well it looked like you allowed an underling to pull a gun on you.
Also on pulling guns on Tony, Artie did it about his restaurant and Tony kept looking around afterwards to see if any body saw because he knew what he would have to do if it had been witnessed

Would Chris ever had been made really!! what did Paulie say do they know he likes his chemistry kit too much when he was in hospital after being shot, so they knew he was a junkie or likely to become one there was a lot of creative license in the series on the whole not to distract from it brilliance as TV.

Last edited by lefty_two_guns; 07/11/15 05:34 AM.
Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: Primo] #850888
07/11/15 01:46 PM
07/11/15 01:46 PM
D
Dbm7 Offline
Button
Dbm7  Offline
D
Button
Speaking of paulie robbing and killing that old lady, if Tony had found out would paulie be killed? That's a lot of potential heat to bring

Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: Dbm7] #850968
07/11/15 05:56 PM
07/11/15 05:56 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
Originally Posted By: Dbm7
Speaking of paulie robbing and killing that old lady, if Tony had found out would paulie be killed? That's a lot of potential heat to bring

Well I dougbt he want to kill him if he didn't have to. It probably just be like when Carlo and Chrissy killed fatdom and silvio told him he shouldn't come in lol. Same thing happened when Paulie and chrissybkilled the waiter. Tony never knew.

Last edited by Primo; 07/11/15 05:58 PM.

Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: Primo] #851175
07/13/15 12:38 AM
07/13/15 12:38 AM
Scottsdale
Its_da_Jackeeettttttt Offline
Underboss
Its_da_Jackeeettttttt  Offline
Underboss
Scottsdale
Tony was already pissed at Christopher for disappearing to LA during both the Vito search and weekend of Notre Dame/Michigan.

And Christopher was too stupid to realize how badly he screwed up -- the Benny/Artie situation gets out of hand, and all Christopher brings Tony is a woman's watch, a useless trip and a dog purse. Then as Tony chides him on the Benny situation, Christopher triples down on the stupidity by playing the Adriana card again.

Re: Christopher's stolen Hollywood gifts for tony [Re: pizzaboy] #950180
08/15/18 03:56 AM
08/15/18 03:56 AM
Quiet_Doms Offline
Capo
Quiet_Doms  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by pizzaboy

That would’ve been a great plot twist.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull