GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (CNote, 2 invisible), 257 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,611
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Drugs #846626
06/17/15 05:43 PM
06/17/15 05:43 PM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain
Are there any families large or small that have nothing to do with drugs?

We all know the 'deal and die' bullshit, but did any families really stick by this ?

British is best....
Re: Drugs [Re: British] #846629
06/17/15 06:06 PM
06/17/15 06:06 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
nobody stuck to this rule.the guys who made it broke it

Re: Drugs [Re: British] #846640
06/17/15 06:58 PM
06/17/15 06:58 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
There is no way of knowing for sure .
But I think Nicky Scarfo sr. thought he had nothing to do with the importing exporting or the sale of drugs what so ever.

I know about the meth chemical thing ,I think he was lied to .
Just some reason I think in his mind he had nothing to do with drugs.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Drugs [Re: British] #846669
06/17/15 09:53 PM
06/17/15 09:53 PM
B
BKLYN2NASSAU Offline
Button
BKLYN2NASSAU  Offline
B
Button
That's one thing I always respected about the bonnanos and also the Sicilian mafia( Rosario and John gambino) they were drug dealers and didn't pretend they were anything but. All the other families were hypocrites in that regard . They were anti drug publicly but none shied away from taking drug money when it flowed up the ladder .

Re: Drugs [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #846684
06/17/15 11:37 PM
06/17/15 11:37 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
That's one thing I always respected about the bonnanos and also the Sicilian mafia( Rosario and John gambino) they were drug dealers and didn't pretend they were anything but. All the other families were hypocrites in that regard . They were anti drug publicly but none shied away from taking drug money when it flowed up the ladder .

Joe Bonanno, to his dying day, denied involvement in drugs. He even said his trip to Sicily in 1957 to meet with Luciano and Sicilian Mafiosi to set up another drug pipeline was a "vacation."

Hypocrisy is how the Mob rationalizes drug dealing. On the one hand, drug dealing heightens the possibility that a family member nailed by the law will rat out higher-ups. On the other hand, the Mafia hierarchy is a pyramid scheme. If the Dons enforced a ban on drug dealing, they'd be cut out of a lucrative source of income that gets kicked up to them. So they decree death for anyone caught dealing drugs. That way, what they don't know won't hurt them. It also has a Darwinian effect: the weaker guys (the ones most likely to screw up and be caught) are deterred; the stronger guys (the best and safest earners) do the dealing--and the kicking up of profits to the Don.,

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Drugs [Re: British] #846685
06/18/15 12:02 AM
06/18/15 12:02 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: British
Are there any families large or small that have nothing to do with drugs? ?

No.

Originally Posted By: British
We all know the 'deal and die' bullshit, but did any families really stick by this ?

No.

Originally Posted By: bronx
nobody stuck to this rule.the guys who made it broke it

Yes.

When I was a teenager and the Purple Gang was nearing the end of its peak (the mid to late '70s), you had unmade H guys moving monster weight to the PR's and kicking up DIRECTLY to guys like Fat Gigi, Buckaloo and Sammy Black. Another broken "rule." The "rules" are applied according to who's getting paid, and how it's distributed.

And those unmade guys, who, under the "rules," should have been chased for moving product to the PR's and kicking directly up to skippers?

Of the ones who are still alive, 75 percent of them are captain or higher with either the Westside or the Luccheses.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Drugs [Re: British] #846687
06/18/15 12:17 AM
06/18/15 12:17 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
No honour among thieves.

LCN 'honour' right there.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Drugs [Re: pizzaboy] #846732
06/18/15 10:51 AM
06/18/15 10:51 AM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
When I was a teenager and the Purple Gang was nearing the end of its peak (the mid to late '70s), you had unmade H guys moving monster weight to the PR's and kicking up DIRECTLY to guys like Fat Gigi, Buckaloo and Sammy Black. Another broken "rule." The "rules" are applied according to who's getting paid, and how it's distributed.

And those unmade guys, who, under the "rules," should have been chased for moving product to the PR's and kicking directly up to skippers?

Of the ones who are still alive, 75 percent of them are captain or higher with either the Westside or the Luccheses. [/quote]

PB do you mean the unmade dealers are now captains in those families??

Thank you for all of your contributions to this forum !!! Even though I have never read or heard about a lot of the info you post I still find it very interesting!!!

Re: Drugs [Re: British] #846745
06/18/15 12:15 PM
06/18/15 12:15 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Everyone does drugs as well as other things.

Very very few know how to get away with deal drugs. People get caught dealing all the time. Who cares the list of customers who buy to sell is endless.

only the unloved hate
Re: Drugs [Re: Turnbull] #847099
06/20/15 02:05 PM
06/20/15 02:05 PM
OldSmoke Offline
Made Member
OldSmoke  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU

Joe Bonanno, to his dying day, denied involvement in drugs. He even said his trip to Sicily in 1957 to meet with Luciano and Sicilian Mafiosi to set up another drug pipeline was a "vacation."

Hypocrisy is how the Mob rationalizes drug dealing. On the one hand, drug dealing heightens the possibility that a family member nailed by the law will rat out higher-ups. On the other hand, the Mafia hierarchy is a pyramid scheme. If the Dons enforced a ban on drug dealing, they'd be cut out of a lucrative source of income that gets kicked up to them. So they decree death for anyone caught dealing drugs. That way, what they don't know won't hurt them. It also has a Darwinian effect: the weaker guys (the ones most likely to screw up and be caught) are deterred; the stronger guys (the best and safest earners) do the dealing--and the kicking up of profits to the Don.,

That's the first thing that popped into my mind, Turnbull, was Bonnano's blatant hypocrisies about drugs. They've pretty much have been involved in the most drugs. Has any other family done more international trafficking than them?

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull