GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 91 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,758
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,303
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,410
Posts1,060,404
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Serpiente] #845104
06/08/15 03:35 AM
06/08/15 03:35 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
How did that (Arm) person get all that info ,I have seen many researchers on this form that are very good but this guy was obsessed with something . I never paid much attention to what is objective was does anybody know.

He was "in the know" in every family in the US.

Interesting guy.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: blacksheep] #845108
06/08/15 03:50 AM
06/08/15 03:50 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

Beanshooter- durkadurka was funny. You could name any city in America and he would go on about the secret mob operating there and how bodies were about to be left on the streets. Good times.. [/quote]

Blacksheep, I searched his name and found some hilarious posts on Durkadurka, You;re so right. This one is my favorite and SC respond is classic!

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo".

And SC's respond is brief and to the point:

"durkadurka is history."

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Mark] #845119
06/08/15 06:51 AM
06/08/15 06:51 AM
California
M
Mikey_Sunset Offline
Capo
Mikey_Sunset  Offline
M
Capo
California
Originally Posted By: Mark

Pizzaboy is the best poster here on the GBB hands down.

However, I spent many wonderful times back in the day with my absolute favorite poster of all time...

Thank you for the pic!

Much appreciated on a Monday morning.

I'll throw another "thanks" to PB - always informative and often entertaining.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Beanshooter] #845125
06/08/15 07:43 AM
06/08/15 07:43 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

Blacksheep, I searched his name and found some hilarious posts on Durkadurka, You;re so right. This one is my favorite and SC respond is classic!

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo".

"durkadurka is history."

If I remember correctly. I can claim that one. The above was in response to me poking his ribs on some issue.
I wasn't his favourite poster, but he sure made me smile.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: mikeyballs211] #845126
06/08/15 07:55 AM
06/08/15 07:55 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
What a stupid cock suckin thread theres somethin legit wrong w u..my advice rap ur lips around a revolver...and why the shit did neone respond w any answer other than calling Extortion a fuckin douchebag?

lol lol lol

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Beanshooter] #845127
06/08/15 08:04 AM
06/08/15 08:04 AM
TheKillingJoke Online content
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Online Content
Underboss

"durkadurka is history."

Yeah he had about 3 different variations of that same rant lol

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 06/08/15 08:05 AM.
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: TheKillingJoke] #845132
06/08/15 08:27 AM
06/08/15 08:27 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

"durkadurka is history."

Yeah he had about 3 different variations of that same rant lol

Ya ill take a hundred "durkadurkas" over one cookcounty or moe tilden any day of the week. By the way durkadurka was "bobbytran" if anyone remembers him, he got banned like a year ago.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Dellacroce] #845138
06/08/15 09:12 AM
06/08/15 09:12 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Ya ill take a hundred "durkadurkas" over one cookcounty or moe tilden any day of the week. By the way durkadurka was "bobbytran" if anyone remembers him, he got banned like a year ago.

Yup, he turned out to be a great kid. Whenever he reaches out for advice and I offer him some encouragement, he always shows me genuine gratitude, which is something that's getting more and more rare every day.

And this thread was a terrible idea. I'm flattered by the guys who list me as a top poster (I'm not because I'm far too short tempered and I allow my emotions to get the best of me when dealing with trolls). But this thread will only make people envious of each other, which is a huge problem on these boards to begin with. Because when certain posters don't get a pat on the head, they go nuts.

"Who's the biggest troll?" would have been a much better topic.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: pizzaboy] #845145
06/08/15 09:43 AM
06/08/15 09:43 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Yup, he turned out to be a great kid. Whenever he reaches out for advice and I offer him some encouragement, he always shows me genuine gratitude, which is something that's getting more and more rare every day.

And this thread was a terrible idea. I'm flattered by the guys who list me as a top poster (I'm not because I'm far too short tempered and I allow my emotions to get the best of me when dealing with trolls). But this thread will only make people envious of each other, which is a huge problem on these boards to begin with. Because when certain posters don't get a pat on the head, they go nuts.

"Who's the biggest troll?" would have been a much better topic.

Ya 100% agreed, i hated him as much as anybody when he first signed up, but he really did a complete 180. I havent talked to him in a while but hes good people.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845150
06/08/15 10:41 AM
06/08/15 10:41 AM
M
moneyman Offline
Made Member
moneyman  Offline
M
Made Member
I would include bronx and skinny as well

Last edited by moneyman; 06/08/15 10:45 AM.
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845167
06/08/15 02:02 PM
06/08/15 02:02 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Gamms was a good poster. PB, ehh. He's alright. smile

Always like Gets POV.

When Interpol?
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: cheech] #845168
06/08/15 02:08 PM
06/08/15 02:08 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cheech
Always like Gets POV.

You got POV from Gets?

It's your own fault. You should have worn a condom.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845178
06/08/15 02:51 PM
06/08/15 02:51 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Hey you know who's not a good poster? Extortion.

Go sniff glue somewhere else man

Last edited by rockstar_man45; 06/08/15 02:51 PM.
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: rockstar_man45] #845182
06/08/15 02:59 PM
06/08/15 02:59 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Go sniff glue somewhere else man

lol

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: pizzaboy] #845189
06/08/15 03:57 PM
06/08/15 03:57 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cheech
Always like Gets POV.

You got POV from Gets?

It's your own fault. You should have worn a condom.

You always had a knack for turning a great thread sideways with gay comments tongue

When Interpol?
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845194
06/08/15 05:12 PM
06/08/15 05:12 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
What a strange topic. I love everyone!

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845209
06/08/15 08:47 PM
06/08/15 08:47 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Pizza is like the Michael Jordan of GBB.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845253
06/09/15 01:44 PM
06/09/15 01:44 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
This is not a nice thread to make. You didn't mention posters like Scorsese and BloodLettersandBadmen. Those guys put in real work.

I don't like the attitude of most of the researchers here, but as far as researching goes, they've done more of it than most of the rest of us.

Then there are posters that just smack of being street. You know who you are. This site wouldn't be as good without that type of poster either. They make GangsterBB feel like a sitdown.

This topic is bogus.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845256
06/09/15 02:08 PM
06/09/15 02:08 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I like that dixiemafia dude myself lol

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845261
06/09/15 02:36 PM
06/09/15 02:36 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Fuck him.

...Nah, I'm kidding. Lol.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845269
06/09/15 03:26 PM
06/09/15 03:26 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, Dixie has had some great posts.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Binnie_Coll] #845368
06/10/15 08:54 AM
06/10/15 08:54 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
toodoped is a very good researcher, when it comes to the Chicago outfit he's tops.

Thanks a lot Binnie. Im glad that you and many other posters have the same opinions on many mob related stories. There are tons of other good posters such as you, Hairy, Chi Town, Alfa, Dwalin, Mickey2, Lou Para, goldhawk, Cook, Ajk, blacksheep, strax, phillymob, realnoname, ricky, JJB, GaryMartin, yigido, barrettm, ricky, malandrino, njcapo and many more... Most of you guys dont have quarrels with other people with different opinions because youre not egoistic like some other posters on the forum. But as most of you said, its not very healthy for theard like this to pop up around here.

BTW for me the tops Outfit poster is Chi Town.That dude is full of infos

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845596
06/11/15 01:33 PM
06/11/15 01:33 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
I actually am curious how old the best posters are?

It seems like some of them got to see the good old days up close......I am only 36 and all the action happened before I was able to actually remember things.

I was 6 when the Commission case happened.

Is anyone over 60 in this forum?.......I WISH I was born in different era. EVERYTHING just seemed better back then. Better jobs, better pay, marriage was still respected, etc...

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #845604
06/11/15 01:51 PM
06/11/15 01:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

I was 28.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845606
06/11/15 01:59 PM
06/11/15 01:59 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Don't wish your life away italianIrishMix. Embrace today. If I could go back to being 36 I would certainly do so. I like to think that I live a good, honest, clean life, I've met some nice and interesting people and of course my share of real assholes, I built a home and raised a beautiful family with my beautiful wife of over 35 years, have many great old and new friends and at 63, I can say I am living comfortably in New York City and Ct. But the clock is ticking and our bodies are wearing down. I wish I was again 36 when I was in better health and I had my whole life in front of me. If you mean the Mob old days, who gives a rat fuck about how they were then and are now. My life is not impacted by what they do. I enjoy reading about them but as far as their news making events (The Castellano murder, The Commission case, etc)., they didn't affect me in anyway. I always kept a distance from them so their hands were never in my pocket. It's my hard earned money to share with my family and not theirs.There are more important things to worry about. And life is to precious to wish away. Live life to the fullest.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Beanshooter] #845610
06/11/15 02:12 PM
06/11/15 02:12 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
If you mean the Mob old days, who gives a rat fuck about how they were then and are now. My life is not impacted by what they do. I enjoy reading about them but as far as their news making events (The Castellano murder, The Commission case, etc)., they didn't affect me in anyway.

GREAT POINT. Live your own life, work hard, and forget about living vicariously through a bunch of guys who were, at the end of the day, largely murderers, thieves and scumbags.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #845612
06/11/15 02:39 PM
06/11/15 02:39 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
I actually am curious how old the best posters are?

It seems like some of them got to see the good old days up close......I am only 36 and all the action happened before I was able to actually remember things.

Is anyone over 60 in this forum?.......I WISH I was born in different era. EVERYTHING just seemed better back then. Better jobs, better pay, marriage was still respected, etc...

im the second oldest poster- foots is 75, and im 72. I was a teenager in the fifties, and people were kept in the dark about life down south if you were black, and j. edgar hoover still had his phoney image,

feel lucky you didn't see the riots of the 6os or the Vietnam war. it was an ugly time.

I would not like to relive the 50s or 60s.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Toodoped] #845615
06/11/15 02:51 PM
06/11/15 02:51 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
toodoped is a very good researcher, when it comes to the Chicago outfit he's tops.

Thanks a lot Binnie. Im glad that you and many other posters have the same opinions on many mob related stories. There are tons of other good posters such as you, Hairy, Chi Town, Alfa, Dwalin, Mickey2, Lou Para, goldhawk, Cook, Ajk, blacksheep, strax, phillymob, realnoname, ricky, JJB, GaryMartin, yigido, barrettm, ricky, malandrino, njcapo and many more... Most of you guys dont have quarrels with other people with different opinions because youre not egoistic like some other posters on the forum. But as most of you said, its not very healthy for theard like this to pop up around here.

yes, your research is very much appreciated not only by me, but everyone on the board. you just keep it up, and I know what you mean when a poster is attacked for giving his own opinion.

ive had that experience, and attackers should not be allowed on this site.

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Extortion] #845788
06/12/15 12:10 AM
06/12/15 12:10 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
I was wondering what happened to the brown nosing thread...Any way, its always nice to see that Farah poster !!

Re: Obvious best posters [Re: Toodoped] #846395
06/16/15 04:45 AM
06/16/15 04:45 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Well that's nice of you to mention everyone (me included) Toodoped.

Best poster might be the wrong phrase to use. One poster isn't better than another. A better phrase might be, Most Valuable Input. If we phrase it that way and look at the quality of what people bring to the table, you have a wider swath of people, including posters such as yourself Toodoped.

I really think it goes by topic though. If the topic is on point, I enjoy reading every single reply (unless it's trollish).

Now, that said. Who makes the best topics?

I know I don't. I mostly just reply to them.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull