GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (The_Marble_Guy, CNote, Friend_of_Henry, RushStreet, 1 invisible), 246 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,884
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed #844392
06/03/15 03:20 AM
06/03/15 03:20 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844448
06/03/15 10:24 AM
06/03/15 10:24 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Thanks for update.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844469
06/03/15 01:43 PM
06/03/15 01:43 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I have been hearing all kinds of thing from people close to Nick that went to a hearing or one of his family told I really should not say.And it is possible they have the copy's of what being said in court.Don't know for sure.

Amouso keeps coming up as boss ,out of the mouth of FBI from what I am hearing.(but most know he is boss weather a lighting rod or what ever)
Everyone keeps saying that the moneys Perna was / is kicking up unseated Nick jr as skipper ,not true Pernas kicking up anyway no fucking choice they kick or Die...

The whole thing was Nick jr getting a lot of made guys from other families to join him in taking some rackets form Philly.Don't know if it was a take over .

There is many reasons why he was doing this at this time .
money ,power ,and Skinny still in the can at the time and uncle Joe would have had to go along cos his Boss is Nick jr father was also pulling strings while there was lots of money to pull it off.Only if NY said yes ....

Now if it would have went through with out Amuso knocking Nick jr. down then it would have happened.(uncle Joe would of had to go along).

I know many don't get what I am saying ,but it will be coming out or is already out (some of it is )there was three or more families in this scam .
Nick jr. was not put down to soldier cos of Pernas money ,he was put down for not clearing this take over it through the bosses.

There is more to it ,cos it possible it was cleared by someone in NY but the other or ruling panel shot it down.
This all depends who is the real boss of the Lukes.

This is old news but many don't know that the Gambino's around or before this were close to taking out the Philly administration meaning the top three I would guess.
This was also comfirmed by Feds .

It is looking like Amuso is boss but just the head with say ,just will be over ruled if that is possible.
I will be hearing more of this as long as the people still are going to court or getting some type of copy's of whats going on .

I hope this came out legible" ,if not I am sure someone can put it right .....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844519
06/04/15 02:00 AM
06/04/15 02:00 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Thank you for the inside scoop serp

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Serpiente] #844531
06/04/15 04:43 AM
06/04/15 04:43 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
I have been hearing all kinds of thing from people close to Nick that went to a hearing or one of his family told I really should not say.And it is possible they have the copy's of what being said in court.Don't know for sure.

Amouso keeps coming up as boss ,out of the mouth of FBI from what I am hearing.(but most know he is boss weather a lighting rod or what ever)
Everyone keeps saying that the moneys Perna was / is kicking up unseated Nick jr as skipper ,not true Pernas kicking up anyway no fucking choice they kick or Die...

The whole thing was Nick jr getting a lot of made guys from other families to join him in taking some rackets form Philly.Don't know if it was a take over .

There is many reasons why he was doing this at this time .
money ,power ,and Skinny still in the can at the time and uncle Joe would have had to go along cos his Boss is Nick jr father was also pulling strings while there was lots of money to pull it off.Only if NY said yes ....

Now if it would have went through with out Amuso knocking Nick jr. down then it would have happened.(uncle Joe would of had to go along).

I know many don't get what I am saying ,but it will be coming out or is already out (some of it is )there was three or more families in this scam .
Nick jr. was not put down to soldier cos of Pernas money ,he was put down for not clearing this take over it through the bosses.

There is more to it ,cos it possible it was cleared by someone in NY but the other or ruling panel shot it down.
This all depends who is the real boss of the Lukes.

This is old news but many don't know that the Gambino's around or before this were close to taking out the Philly administration meaning the top three I would guess.
This was also comfirmed by Feds .

It is looking like Amuso is boss but just the head with say ,just will be over ruled if that is possible.
I will be hearing more of this as long as the people still are going to court or getting some type of copy's of whats going on .

I hope this came out legible" ,if not I am sure someone can put it right .....

Honestly, I think the reason he was attempting it (in a feeble manner I might add) was to please his dad or a push from his dad from jail. Sick old man still trying to take over from jail. lol. Same reason he will never rat. (At least as long as Sr. is alive.)

He would have been crushed. He had zero Luchese support. His main guy Pelullo was a Godfather wannabe, and he approached a half crippled Chang brother. Some army he was cooking up! Jr is no tough guy.

I bet he skips the mob all together if not for his father pushing him into it. He is a bright guy. Earn circles around most of the guys in Philly.

But that "take over" was an absolute joke.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844532
06/04/15 04:59 AM
06/04/15 04:59 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
BlackJack : Sal had zero to do with the Philly thing ,Nick jr. had other made guys from his family and a couple other families...And it was not a very good thing when the heads of the family found out ,and or other made guys that were not included in the so called take over ...You will here more about what I am saying ,if it's not already in the papers etc.. But the old man stuff is probably right ,if they could have taken hold the little guy would have been calling some shots . And that would have been some interesting times again ...

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Serpiente] #844551
06/04/15 06:48 AM
06/04/15 06:48 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
BlackJack : Sal had zero to do with the Philly thing ,Nick jr. had other made guys from his family and a couple other families...And it was not a very good thing when the heads of the family found out ,and or other made guys that were not included in the so called take over ...You will here more about what I am saying ,if it's not already in the papers etc.. But the old man stuff is probably right ,if they could have taken hold the little guy would have been calling some shots . And that would have been some interesting times again ...

He would have been calling all the shots. Well as much as he could through jail using JR as his proxy, that was his plan anyway. I can imagine how much he is seething to get a hold of his nephew.

I only heard of him reaching out to Chang really. I thought he didn't have much or any support from the Luccheses's or any of the guys in his crew he used to head.

A few questions

A.Who else was he trying to get or have on his side from Lucchese's?
B. It was one of the Perna's who took over his crew after he was bumped, correct?

Anyone know who that crew consisted of?

Which other soldiers did he have support from in which family? Or you don't know or are waiting for word to come out from the trial?

We should know, it should have been presented in court I would think.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 06/04/15 06:49 AM.
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844565
06/04/15 08:10 AM
06/04/15 08:10 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Does it ever occur that perhaps Nick Jr. hasn't flipped has little to do with his father, in the sense of him being afraid of his father, and that Nick Jr. is just built tough like that? Which doesn't mean he has to be a tough guy or a kneebreaker, he just believes in old school LCN values, taught to him by his father. Pelullo wasn't involved in this so-called "Philly Takeover", and it's questionable how Nick Jr. used him anyway, as in most of those meetings in which Pelullo were recorded, Nick Jr wasn't present for any of them, and Pelullo would just mention Nick Jr. as being the power behind him. No Lucchese support? The guy was a capo at one point, his crew alone would of had to have gone along with him.

According to Serp, three other families were involved in this "takeover" with Nick Jr. But it reached certain ears in NY and was ultimately put down, right along with Nick Jr.

Nick Jr is no Tony Accardo, but I think the myth of him simply being a lapdog for his father with no brains or ability of his own, is being proved false for the most part. As said, he earns circles around most guys in Philly, he earns circles around most guys in NY too, if you're to believe the feds.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844571
06/04/15 08:42 AM
06/04/15 08:42 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I did say families ,what I mean is guys in other families. I don't know if there bosses or skippers gave the go ahead...

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: SinatraClub] #844592
06/04/15 12:18 PM
06/04/15 12:18 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Does it ever occur that perhaps Nick Jr. hasn't flipped has little to do with his father, in the sense of him being afraid of his father, and that Nick Jr. is just built tough like that? Which doesn't mean he has to be a tough guy or a kneebreaker, he just believes in old school LCN values, taught to him by his father.

IMO, no.

Basing a lot of it on Leonetti's sentiments...not that he is the end all be all, but has not came off as a bullshitter.

But at the end of the day it is all speculation.

But your sentiments I do not believe in his case. As I don't believe he would be involved in LCN at all if it was not for Sr.

Guy could be a millionaire legit.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: SinatraClub] #844593
06/04/15 12:20 PM
06/04/15 12:20 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Does it ever occur that perhaps Nick Jr. hasn't flipped has little to do with his father, in the sense of him being afraid of his father, and that Nick Jr. is just built tough like that? Which doesn't mean he has to be a tough guy or a kneebreaker, he just believes in old school LCN values, taught to him by his father. Pelullo wasn't involved in this so-called "Philly Takeover", and it's questionable how Nick Jr. used him anyway, as in most of those meetings in which Pelullo were recorded, Nick Jr wasn't present for any of them, and Pelullo would just mention Nick Jr. as being the power behind him. No Lucchese support? The guy was a capo at one point, his crew alone would of had to have gone along with him.

According to Serp, three other families were involved in this "takeover" with Nick Jr. But it reached certain ears in NY and was ultimately put down, right along with Nick Jr.

Nick Jr is no Tony Accardo, but I think the myth of him simply being a lapdog for his father with no brains or ability of his own, is being proved false for the most part. As said, he earns circles around most guys in Philly, he earns circles around most guys in NY too, if you're to believe the feds.

So his Lucchese crew would have went to war with Philly? Really? They may be small but have quite a few capable killers.

Besides, they obviously wouldn't have went along with it...as he was demoted once the boss' got word of it.

It was probably someone from his crew that reported it, since it was such a stupid and crazy idea in the first place.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844594
06/04/15 12:31 PM
06/04/15 12:31 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Yo Serp - Did Chris Scarfo completely stop coming around? I know he moved up to Philly at one point, but did he ever reconcile with his father?

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: NickyWhip] #844600
06/04/15 01:34 PM
06/04/15 01:34 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Yo Serp - Did Chris Scarfo completely stop coming around? I know he moved up to Philly at one point, but did he ever reconcile with his father?

This is hard for me to talk about .He is around here and lives on a golf course in E.H.T. he loves the game.He is a member at one of the best courses around here. He is a member at the one he lives on also.He also has a place down south.
I have been with him many times lately, and when his boys" are around it's like being on Georgia ave 1978 . I did lose touch with him for a while,(05-13) but like I said I am with him often.
The fact that I said when he is with his boys means he talks and acts just like he was 17 again,and yes he brings up things about his dad and the old times often.He would have been in the family if things did not go the way they did ,the killing really got to him.
Really don't want to say more,he is not in the life as far as I know.

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/06/15 07:02 AM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Blackjack2121] #844978
06/07/15 10:11 AM
06/07/15 10:11 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
[spoiler][/spoiler]

So his Lucchese crew would have went to war with Philly? Really? They may be small but have quite a few capable killers.

Besides, they obviously wouldn't have went along with it...as he was demoted once the boss' got word of it.

It was probably someone from his crew that reported it, since it was such a stupid and crazy idea in the first place.

We don't know ANY of the details of Scarfo Jr's supposed "Philly Takeover", who's to say who got behind him and who didn't? Under the common rules of CN, his crew had to go along with him, of course these "rules" have been proven to be bullshit over the years, but if you're one of those "old school guys", your crew is expected to go along with whatever your orders are. We don't know if he just upped and went "I want to take over Philly", someone said "no" and immediately busted him down to the rank of soldier. Things don't happen like that anyways from what history tells us.

Things are planned first, kept between certain parties, feelers are sent out, and things happen. According to what's been said in this thread by some pretty knowledgable people, Jr managed to get guys from at least three other NY families to go along with his plan, until it was squashed. Which proves right there that this was a scheme that was discussed and concocted over time but never ultimately got the "ok". Scarfo Jr had people behind him, I don't believe there's any denying that. Whether they were the right guys, remains to be seen.

And I simply don't agree with the viewpoint of Nick Jr. spending all these years in prison, for all these crimes, never saying a word as far as ratting his fellow criminals out, being the result of his fear of his father. Do you suspect that once Scarfo Sr. dies, Jr. is just going to make an immediate about face and spill the beans about everything? I don't, I don't see that being a part of his character.

And also the whole "he'd never be involved if it wasn't for his father", well we can say that about ALOT of mafiosi, almost all of them in fact, yet that doesn't make the offspring any less capable. And while he very well could have been a millionaire legit, keep in mind that he got to be millionaire anyway, and that the start of all of his earning were through illegal means, the guy was knee deep in his fathers rackets, including the semi-legal ones like Scarf Inc. Like his brother Chris, Nick Jr. had a choice at the end of the day, and he did what he wanted to do. Leonetti can downplay Nick Jr and his ability and overplay his "fear of his father" for being the motivation behind his life, all he wants. Bottomline is Nick Jr, can hold his head up around his comrades and do his time, something Leonetti can't do. And I highly doubt that that's solely because Nick Jr is afraid of his father, who is imprisoned for the rest of his natural life. Not saying that to imply that either man is better than the other, just saying that there IS motive for Leonetti painting a caricature of his cousin, that may not be all the way true.

But if Jr. does indeed flip, I'll eat my hat and take all this back. But until then, I stand by my opinion.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 06/07/15 10:15 AM.
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844981
06/07/15 10:26 AM
06/07/15 10:26 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
You are entitled to your opinion just like I am entitles to mine, which remains, it was a weak attempt that never got off the ground.

He would have been squashed anyway. He should have took the hint when he got it in Dante and Luigi's. Skinny would have quelled him pretty easily imo.

I always kind of felt bad for Scarfo JR. for some reason though lol

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Blackjack2121] #844988
06/07/15 10:43 AM
06/07/15 10:43 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't know shit about Philly and even less about Scarfo Junior. But I do know a little something about the current Lucchese administration, and there's no way in Hell that they'd go along with any of this alleged nonsense (not saying it's nonsense because it didn't happen, just because the idea itself is insane). If this was a different time, the Luccheses probably would have hit him themselves. This poor kid is coming home to nothing in twenty years.

@Blackjack: I feel bad for him, too. It's probably because I see him as a Philly version of Craig DePalma (encouraged, if not outright pushed into the life by his father). Craig was seven or eight years younger than I am, and he grew up in Westchester, as opposed to the Bronx. But I knew him very well, and my heart breaks for what happened to that kid. He was no Saint, not by any means. But he was no gangster, either.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844990
06/07/15 10:49 AM
06/07/15 10:49 AM
V
Vknicks Offline
Made Member
Vknicks  Offline
V
Made Member
I don't think that's fair to Scarfo JR to compare him to DePalma, by most accounts Scarfo Jr was a gangster and had a gangster mentality.. and also was going to rat like Craig either did or was thinking about doing enough to ehere most people think he did

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Vknicks] #844991
06/07/15 10:56 AM
06/07/15 10:56 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Vknicks
I don't think that's fair to Scarfo JR to compare him to DePalma, by most accounts Scarfo Jr was a gangster and had a gangster mentality.. and also was going to rat like Craig either did or was thinking about doing enough to ehere most people think he did

You may be right. I don't know Scarfo, so it's an unfair comparison.

And Craig proffered. No doubt in my mind. But I doubt those 302s will ever be released. I think the Feds pitied him too much.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844995
06/07/15 11:32 AM
06/07/15 11:32 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Sinatra : Talking about Phil Leonetti he is embarrassed and disgusted ,and hoping Nick jr rolls. Just for the mere fact that he did, and he hates him self for rolling,and needs someone in his family desperately to have in his life.(and I am very sure he loves the kid).
Now more then ever with his skippers getting out and have just gotten out.

This does not come from him" but it does come from his family and friends and his in laws whom run a real nice private restaurant down around here,and others that are close to him and his wife.

This also comes from a interview I seen on him.Then not a couple months ago he comes on a local radio show and I herd the uncut version and his words are sad . He misses the life and wishes he just did his time.

He may say different" but I herd his voice for 27ish years and I herd in his voice now" what I am saying . He is now a broken man,not so much before cos he got a get out of jail free card "he thought."
I can tell by the things he says about his wife and the sacrifices she had to make all these years. Now everybody is running around the island having a great time with all the extended family and he and his boy and his wife are still locked in the prison he made for them.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Serpiente] #844997
06/07/15 11:42 AM
06/07/15 11:42 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Sinatra : Talking about Phil Leonetti he is embarrassed and disgusted ,and hoping Nick jr rolls. Just for the mere fact that he did, and he hates him self for rolling,and needs someone in his family desperately to have in his life.(and I am very sure he loves the kid).
Now more then ever with his skippers getting out and have just gotten out.

This does not come from him" but it does come from his family and friends and his in laws whom run a real nice private restaurant down around here,and others that are close to him and his wife.

This also comes from a interview I seen on him.Then not a couple months ago he comes on a local radio show and I herd the uncut version and his words are sad . He misses the life and wishes he just did his time.

He may say different" but I herd his voice for 27ish years and I herd in his voice now" what I am saying . He is now a broken man,not so much before cos he got a get out of jail free card "he thought."
I can tell by the things he says about his wife and the sacrifices she had to make all these years. Now everybody is running around the island having a great time with all the extended family and he and his boy and his wife are still locked in the prison he made for them.

When you're right you're right, Serp.

I do get that sense from Leonetti as well, that he feels terrible about flipping and also that he does genuinely love Jr. I remember the story in his book when he went to see him in his restaurant after he turned rat

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #844998
06/07/15 11:46 AM
06/07/15 11:46 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
2121: Now more then ever ,and this summer is killing him. There has been so many people from back in the day around here . I have not seen it like this since 05 maybe,and he is very very close to here and is watching from afar !

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Serpiente] #845000
06/07/15 11:52 AM
06/07/15 11:52 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
2121: Now more then ever ,and this summer is killing him. There has been so many people from back in the day around here . I have not seen it like this since 05 maybe,and he is very very close to here and is watching from afar !

I thought he was living on the west coast(possibly cali)??

And would only come back sometimes for brief visits

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #845001
06/07/15 11:53 AM
06/07/15 11:53 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Didn't that rat say scarfo Jr was a nerd.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #845002
06/07/15 11:55 AM
06/07/15 11:55 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
lol I don't think he put it in those terms

Implied he was smart, good with computers

But the feds broke his encrypted records pretty easily

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Blackjack2121] #845007
06/07/15 12:27 PM
06/07/15 12:27 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

I thought he was living on the west coast(possibly cali)??

And would only come back sometimes for brief visits

This guy has always been lucky ,he has always gotten what he wanted and he has always landed on his feet.
I know for a long time now that he has been able to afford a couple homes ,and whats better then having one on each coast.
That is just a educated guess .

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/07/15 12:28 PM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #845009
06/07/15 12:31 PM
06/07/15 12:31 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Today is a top 10 beach day if I have ever seen one,and I have seen many.
Dam the water is so clear these days ,it has taken 30 or so years of the mind's that may keeping the ocean clean that we have great whites right off the coast .

Just super nice !

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/07/15 12:32 PM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #845011
06/07/15 12:46 PM
06/07/15 12:46 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Sunday afternoon baseball is the shit. As you get older you appreciate it more I think. I bet the prosecution wish they never mentioned the mafia in this case they would have won anyway but this became a cluster fuck and might get overturned. Waiting for that other guy bobby glasses case to be overturned cause the double murder didn't have anything to do with the gambino fam. And the crooked FBI agent case down Florida got overturned and there still holding him dam well knowing there will be now new trial.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Blackjack2121] #845056
06/07/15 04:22 PM
06/07/15 04:22 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
You are entitled to your opinion just like I am entitles to mine, which remains, it was a weak attempt that never got off the ground.

He would have been squashed anyway. He should have took the hint when he got it in Dante and Luigi's. Skinny would have quelled him pretty easily imo.

I always kind of felt bad for Scarfo JR. for some reason though lol

Not for nothing, and perhaps Serp never meant it like this, but the quote does say that he was busted down for getting a lot of made guys from other families to back him. The attempt never got off the ground but it seems to be much more than a "weak attempt", if whats said is indeed the case and true. At the very least this is Nick Jr having the ability to plan, and reach out, even if it's mostly because he may have enamored many with promises of money. With his earning power, that certainly possible. And none of this is to say that he'd be able to get any of the Five Families to back him, but I'm just saying, it seems as if he may have been able to perhaps buy the assumed participation of more than just a few guys from various families in NY.

If I took Serp's comment completely out of context, then I apologize.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #845101
06/08/15 03:07 AM
06/08/15 03:07 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I have even herd it put as taking rackets. I don"t know if it was a complete family take over .Also don"t if they were able to gain control over the most lucrative rackets. There for gaining some what control . One more thing if he/they were able to would this have been a last ditch effort for the old man to be put back at the top of the family . Who knows ,but it is out there and maybe it will all be exposed in the transcripts of his court case. I know it is in black and white already ,somewhere,and so is the attempted murder's and or take over by the Gambinos I've seen that in black and white saying they were going to take out the top three in Philly"s administration.

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/08/15 03:10 AM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo Jr Sentencing Postponed [Re: Serpiente] #845105
06/08/15 03:39 AM
06/08/15 03:39 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
I have even herd it put as taking rackets. I don"t know if it was a complete family take over .Also don"t if they were able to gain control over the most lucrative rackets. There for gaining some what control . One more thing if he/they were able to would this have been a last ditch effort for the old man to be put back at the top of the family . Who knows ,but it is out there and maybe it will all be exposed in the transcripts of his court case. I know it is in black and white already ,somewhere,and so is the attempted murder's and or take over by the Gambinos I've seen that in black and white saying they were going to take out the top three in Philly"s administration.

The top 3 hit thing is nothing new, that came out a while out I think on GA's site. And I don't think it was the Gambinos in general, rather a lone wing. I was trying to find the article but couldn't

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull