GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 277 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,864
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" #844132
06/01/15 02:44 AM
06/01/15 02:44 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
After his arrest for the attempted extortion of that property developer Rouse, Long John Mortorano informs Crow that Scarfo wants him dead

crow is skeptical and asks Georgie Cowboy whether his dad is serious.... Whereby Cowboy tells him it is

Personally I think had Crow not turned stoolie, he himself would have done some time seeing he was caught on tape discussing it/ meeting with the undercover FBI agent

But other than that, Scarfo himself was never caught on tape or even meeting with them.

As for Long John, George Anastasia claims other than the fact a long john was trying to muscle in on the poker machine routes, the Philly guys blamed him for "turning Nicky crow"

I call BS. I don't think anyone careless whether he made Caramandi flip or not and it's all to do with the $$$$

Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844134
06/01/15 03:54 AM
06/01/15 03:54 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
For as nuts as Scarfo Sr. Was I think the crow was in big trouble after being caught. He saw the writing on the wall. It didn't take a genius to know you were in trouble with the little guy

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844140
06/01/15 06:54 AM
06/01/15 06:54 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I think he may have been looking at 12 years at the most, at the time. He says he didn't think his indictment was that big of a deal and seemed to be under the impression that he'd be coming home after keeping his mouth shut, and just get back to business. Then he claims the Long John story, which I think he just says as a way to save face from being a rat. I don't think Mortorano lied to him, I think either way, Caramandi was in trouble.

Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844203
06/01/15 03:23 PM
06/01/15 03:23 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Caramandi and Scarfo were already on bad terms before the crow got arrested. I really do think Scarfo would have killed Caramandi especially after the crow had told Nick that he would not interfere with Scarfo's kid from seeing Caramandi's stepdaughter.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844221
06/01/15 04:40 PM
06/01/15 04:40 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
I PERSONALLY believe that the entire Mortarano fiasco was completely planned by Long John....He felt screwed over in the treatment of his son from the organization and how he got his life sentence.....I believe that Long John would have love to get revenge on Scarfo himself BUT, as we eventually saw, he had no intentions of retiring.....So what better way to get revenge then to have someone else do the dirty work that you WANT.

Only the little man himself knows if he had real plans to act but, ask yourself this question. How many people that got popped and had to do jail time, did he actually let live when he was boss?......The Blade got a relatively short sentence and Nicky let him live BUT, he eventually told Leonetti to take him out which Leonetti said he was not gonna do it.

Overall, my guess is YES. He would have whacked Caramandi.....Even if he did his time and took his medicine, eventually, I believe that Scarfo would have eventually got mad over another issue and THEN remembered the drama the crow caused him years ago and Bang!

I remember that Caramandi asked Scarfo to not clip Mickey Diamond only because Caramandi was VERY close with him....Scarfo relented but, eventually took him out.

The ONLY person that I don't think he pondered on whacking was, Nick Jr. but, given his recent conviction, if Nick Jr. decided to cooperate like Leonetti wanted him too, It is possible that he could want to eliminate his own son......It HAS been done in LCN I think 2 times before.

Every other close person he wanted to whack:

Chuckie (Underboss)
Leonetti (Underboss & Nephew)
Virgilio (Friend since childhood I think)
Mrs. Scarfo (His wife)
Joey Merlino (Underboss's son)

Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844299
06/02/15 11:29 AM
06/02/15 11:29 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
One can never know about what Nick said or did when he herd the news. I also herd it a little different then I hear it here or on TV.
But it most likely is the crows last" scam !!! he did not want to do five years let alone any more .

And the Crows kid was a hottie back then..

So I think it was bull, Nick would have paid the bill for the lawyers and anything else ,he was old school like that . But if it came out Crow did something out of line ,we all know what he said.

I don't understand what was being said about the Blade in the post above,what do u mean he let him live and he did a ten years. Nick tried to get him off or less years.

I know he was always telling someone to kill him (it was funny) he did it often.(if you guy knew the Blade)u would say the same, and the shit he would do nightly...

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844308
06/02/15 12:22 PM
06/02/15 12:22 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
You are correct, I phrased it incorrectly.....The Blade situation was a little different since Scarfo wasn't boss at that time BUT, I was basically trying to make the point that, even though the Blade was a LONG TIME friend, long term friendship eventually meant nothing....He reached a point where he wanted him eliminated and told Leonetti to do it. (written in Mafia Prince)

History and friendship be damned, everyone goes!

I actually laughed at the time that Leonetti stated, Scarfo told all his underlings that they better shape up or else he would bring in a whole squad from NY to wipe everyone off the map.
So unoriginal, he stole that from Casso and his, "whack Jersey" phrase.

Re: Was the Crow Caramandi going to get "Banged" [Re: Tonytough] #844310
06/02/15 12:36 PM
06/02/15 12:36 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
He used the Blade while he was a soldier ,once he moved up he had no need for him then . This is when all the kill him came from. I never herd it out of Nick sr mouth of course.
It came from the Blade ,he always thought after he was on a load that he had done wrong and many times he had ,but Nick did not find out hardly ever.

And that stuff Nick was saying after he was boss is when he had those Mexicans around and he was shining them around his guys ,like theses are the guys that will hit you if you don't shape up. WTF they were all just kids or young men....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull