GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 301 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,865
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. #842768
05/20/15 09:10 AM
05/20/15 09:10 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedes...und-unconscious

Sex predator tried to attack female kickboxer and wound up unconscious in a bush.

A sexual predator bit off more than he could chew when he pounced on a female kickboxer and tried to tear off her clothes.

39-year-old Mark Willis, who was jailed in 2011 after he tried to drag a woman into his van, was knocked out by a the woman he was trying to attack in Cheltenham, UK.

The Mirror reports that Willis punched the un-named woman before he pushed her over a wall, jumped on her and attempted to pull down her shorts.

Gloucester crown court heard that the woman, who has been kick boxing for two years and has taken a self-defence class, tried to break the perverts arm before she got him in the scissor grip which caused him to pass out.

The jury heard that Wilis told the woman to "be quiet and do as I tell you and you won't get hurt".

The 25-year-old promptly told the pervert to “go f**k himself” before she put him in an armlock.

"The intention is to send the elbow in the wrong direction and cause extreme pain or a break," she said.

"I was not able to do that.

"I think he figured out what I was trying to do because he managed to wriggle free and he hit me again repeatedly in the face.

"I was stunned for a moment.

"Again I could feel him grabbing between my legs and pulling at my clothes.

"My legs were still free so I lifted my left leg up onto his shoulder and around the back of his neck.

"I crossed my right leg over and squeezed together as hard as I could.

"He seemed to struggle for air - which was the point!

"His head was locked down.

"He lifted his right hand and literally pounded as hard as he could on the side of my face.

"I closed my eyes and held it for as long as I could hoping he would pass out in a few seconds.

"Then I felt his body go limp.

"I thought he had lost consciousness or run out of air.

"I flipped him off, rolled over and crawled through the bushes to the door of the house.

"I could hear footsteps as he ran away and then a car starting."

The attack happened on Queens Road in Cheltenham, UK

Judge William Hart remanded Willis in custody for a psychiatric report .

The judge then praised the woman’s tenacious effort saying: "He bit off slightly more than he could chew with this young lady."

Judge Hart then awarded the woman £500 for capturing the sex predator.

"I am going to ask the High Sheriff to pay her a reward of £500 because I think she has to be singled out in some modest way by the court.

"Five hundred pounds is a tiny token of the court's appreciation of what she has done to bring about the apprehension of Mr Willis.

"It is just a mark of the court's gratitude."

The woman told reporters that shed “not scared of anyone, especially since taking up mixed martial arts and taking a ju-jitsu self-defence course."

"It has made me a better person and a lot fitter.

"I'm glad I was able to bring this man to justice - he is dangerous and I would not like him to do the same to other women."

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: abc123] #842842
05/20/15 02:45 PM
05/20/15 02:45 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Good for her. Once a rapist always a rapist. I believe a criminal can change and become a productive member of society if he or she wants to. However, I do NOT believe a rapist or child molester can CHANGE.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: abc123] #842904
05/20/15 08:21 PM
05/20/15 08:21 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Love to hear stories like that. Thanks for sharing.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: Alfanosgirl] #842925
05/20/15 11:50 PM
05/20/15 11:50 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Good for her. Once a rapist always a rapist. I believe a criminal can change and become a productive member of society if he or she wants to. However, I do NOT believe a rapist or child molester can CHANGE.

I think that who rape a children and woman is an animal not a men,in belgium a man who for years has raped women and children because had suffered harassment as a child, he requested euthanasia ie he was killed because he knew that he couldn't change and was satisfied.
I don't remember the name but if I find it I will post the article.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: abc123] #842926
05/20/15 11:55 PM
05/20/15 11:55 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
unfortunately it was pardoned and he will die in jail

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=842925&#Post842925

Belgian rapist and murderer Frank Van den Bleeken denied request to die in prison

A murder and serial rapist who was due to be euthanised on Sunday in Belgium after pleading to end his “unbearable suffering” in prison will not be allowed to die.

Doctors decided to stop the process for reasons that have not been disclosed, leaving 51-year-old Frank Van den Bleeken to serve out his life sentence.

He had been granted the right to die under Belgium’s liberal euthanasia laws in September after claiming that he could not face a lifetime in jail and would never be able to overcome his violent sexual impulses.

The Belgian Justice Minister, Koen Geens, had confirmed last week that Van den Bleeken was to receive the lethal injection on 11 January but it has now been called off.

A statement from the justice ministry said medical confidentiality prevented doctors from disclosing why they had decided to stop the process but said the ruling did not mean that prisoners could no longer request euthanasia.

Frank Van Den Bleeken, who has already served 30 years for murder, doesn’t want to die in jail Belgium is one of three European countries that allows assisted dying for terminally ill people as well as those whose physical or mental suffering is deemed “unbearable” by the Federal Euthanasia Commission.

Van den Bleeken's case is the first involving a prisoner since the assisted dying law was introduced 12 years ago.

He will instead be assessed at a newly opened psychiatric centre in Ghent and potentially then transferred to a centre in the neighbouring Netherlands dealing with long-term prisoners, the ministry said.

The prisoner has previously complained of a lack of therapy provided for his condition during his 30-year internment in Belgium.

He argued he had no prospect of release since he could not overcome his violent sexual impulses and wanted to die in order to end his mental anguish.
“I'm in my cell 24 hours a day. That's my life. I don't feel human here. What do I have to do? Do I have to sit here and waste away? What's the point in that?” Van den Bleeken said in a television interview aired in 2013, the BBC reported.

Belgium has attracted international attention over several recent euthanasia cases, including that of deaf twins who were in the process of losing their sight and of a transgender person left in torment by an unsuccessful sex change operation.

In February, it became the first country to allow limited euthanasia for terminally ill children at any age, drawing criticism from some religious groups.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: furio_from_naples] #842961
05/21/15 09:06 AM
05/21/15 09:06 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

I think that who rape a children and woman is an animal not a men,in belgium a man who for years has raped women and children because had suffered harassment as a child, he requested euthanasia ie he was killed because he knew that he couldn't change and was satisfied.

I think they are animals too Furio. I'm so glad that guy was caught and in jail where he belongs. Sometimes these men can be living right next door to you and you don't even know it. When I was 19 I used to go swimming over my neighbor's house a lot. This one time I had an eerie experience. We swam for a while that day then everybody got out of the pool and went inside. I finally got out and while I was drying my hair off I noticed the Dad standing there watching me. It was DIFFERENT than someone just checking a girl out. He was intensely fixated on me like an animal hunting prey. It was completely creepy so I hurried inside to say I was going home. To this day I still cannot get his disgusting look out of my head.
A couple years later his wife told my parents that she was divorcing him because she found out he was molesting his daughter AND SONS. This was a very devoted Christian family who were very involved in their church and the community. Everyone was completely STUNNED when they found out just what an animal this man was. The therapist said that his real personality was a man who smoke, drank, visited massage parlors daily and was an addict to sex. The man all of us knew was a church bible thumping generous contributor to the church and community who ran his own business. His wife found out about this lifestyle when they switched insurance companies and he had to take a physical. Otherwise, she would not have ever found out. It was already TOO LATE the damage was done. It is utterly disgusting and horrid!!!! What an animal!!
Child molesters and rapists will NEVER change.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: abc123] #842963
05/21/15 09:10 AM
05/21/15 09:10 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
I agree Alfanosgirl, "Child molesters and rapists will NEVER change". And because of that, IMO they should be castrated.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: Alfanosgirl] #842965
05/21/15 09:37 AM
05/21/15 09:37 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

I think they are animals too Furio. I'm so glad that guy was caught and in jail where he belongs. Sometimes these men can be living right next door to you and you don't even know it. When I was 19 I used to go swimming over my neighbor's house a lot. This one time I had an eerie experience. We swam for a while that day then everybody got out of the pool and went inside. I finally got out and while I was drying my hair off I noticed the Dad standing there watching me. It was DIFFERENT than someone just checking a girl out. He was intensely fixated on me like an animal hunting prey. It was completely creepy so I hurried inside to say I was going home. To this day I still cannot get his disgusting look out of my head.
A couple years later his wife told my parents that she was divorcing him because she found out he was molesting his daughter AND SONS. This was a very devoted Christian family who were very involved in their church and the community. Everyone was completely STUNNED when they found out just what an animal this man was. The therapist said that his real personality was a man who smoke, drank, visited massage parlors daily and was an addict to sex. The man all of us knew was a church bible thumping generous contributor to the church and community who ran his own business. His wife found out about this lifestyle when they switched insurance companies and he had to take a physical. Otherwise, she would not have ever found out. It was already TOO LATE the damage was done. It is utterly disgusting and horrid!!!! What an animal!!
Child molesters and rapists will NEVER change.

I am for the death penalty because if rapes a child, he will bring this horror with him and if he has not had adequate psychosocial support there is a risk that he will become as big a pedophile or a child molester.
Chemical castration doesn't work because the rapists found the way to get the medicine to nullify the effect; neither physical castration because the rapists could use other objects for rape; so it remains only the death penalty.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: furio_from_naples] #842966
05/21/15 09:42 AM
05/21/15 09:42 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
I agree Furio. They cannot be rehabilitated so death is the only answer. Sometimes, the deputies or co's will point out who the rapists and pedophiles are so the other inmates end up saving the state a lot of money and take these men out themselves.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: Alfanosgirl] #843088
05/21/15 11:18 PM
05/21/15 11:18 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
I agree Furio. They cannot be rehabilitated so death is the only answer. Sometimes, the deputies or co's will point out who the rapists and pedophiles are so the other inmates end up saving the state a lot of money and take these men out themselves.

My mother is a social worker told me about it once with the police attend to the arrest of a pedophile and you have to watch the videocassettes that this pig had made while raping his victims and that a few days later have to go to prison to talk with him. Now the pedophiles are kept in separate pavilions because even the worst inmate does not touch the children, when my mother came in parlor not only saw that the guards had moved away but some were prisoners without handcuffs, but there was nobody in the parlor except her.
End of story my mother run away because he had realized that they wanted to kill the pedophile. In the end he never told me whether they killed him or not, and I didn't find news, so don't know if he is dead or not.

Re: Sex predator tried attack female kickboxer KO'd. [Re: abc123] #843126
05/22/15 10:52 AM
05/22/15 10:52 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
she should've broke his neck and killed him

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull