GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: mikeyballs211] #841831
05/13/15 11:46 AM
05/13/15 11:46 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Jackie boy was everybody's favorite on Sons of Anarchy.

Man work has been slow lately, tired of them jacking me around. About time for a vacation to Jacksonville!

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: salvi62] #841832
05/13/15 11:47 AM
05/13/15 11:47 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: salvi62
I have no idea what this is about.....

Is Brooklyn an old poster with a new name?

The guy is jbell, Liu, Dicknose Moltisanti among others. He is infamous for taking people's personal information and advertising it on all the mob forums. DicknoseMoltisanti registered many different accounts and some were dormant. His writing style is immediately recognizable and he went after Pizza boy for no reason...and he claims he's new to the boards. He's sick, if you have a pm, I will send you a file that has a litany of felony charges for a home invasion where an elderly lady was shot and "terrorized" His trial is coming up on November 12th, 2015. He has wreaked more havoc with people under the influenc3e of drugs/alcohol and he has already been caught lying about who he is and where he is from. He lives outside Philly in Norristown, PA and is very well known as a crack head junkie.

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Oscarthedago] #841834
05/13/15 11:48 AM
05/13/15 11:48 AM
B
BKLYN2NASSAU Offline
Button
BKLYN2NASSAU  Offline
B
Button
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago

The guy is jbell, Liu, Dicknose Moltisanti among others. He is infamous for taking people's personal information and advertising it on all the mob forums. DicknoseMoltisanti registered many different accounts and some were dormant. His writing style is immediately recognizable and he went after Pizza boy for no reason...and he claims he's new to the boards. He's sick, if you have a pm, I will send you a file that has a litany of felony charges for a home invasion where an elderly lady was shot and "terrorized" His trial is coming up on November 12th, 2015. He has wreaked more havoc with people under the influenc3e of drugs/alcohol and he has already been caught lying about who he is and where he is from. He lives outside Philly in Norristown, PA and is very well known as a crack head junkie.

lol i wish my life was that interesting

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Oscarthedago] #841835
05/13/15 11:49 AM
05/13/15 11:49 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
I understand that others have ruined it here for new posters so Im not gonna argue anymore I will stop posting, its your guys site I cant win, so good luck to you all.

See you again very soon, I know you have a bunch of dummy accounts. Good luck in November Jack, I wish you well.

And how many accounts have you had on here? At least a halfa dozen. You claim to hate the kid, but you act just like him. Youve been saying for over a year that your gonna call the cops on him but i dont believe you for a second. Just grow a pair of balls already for fucks sake.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #841836
05/13/15 11:50 AM
05/13/15 11:50 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo

Theyre saying I am, based on the fact that I registered 2 years ago but havent posted until now, and that I am originally from brooklyn but moved to long island, instead of staten island. Would be willing to prove my identity if they would like to put their money where their mouth is, lets escrow $500 with a reputable third party, all you with something to say can pool your money.

I thought you were finished with this site but you are "lurking" around. Does your sister Rachel know you are an internet cyber stalker? I'll send her a message to find out, I'm sure she wouldn't think that was cool.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #841837
05/13/15 11:51 AM
05/13/15 11:51 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
lol i wish my life was that interesting

You call that "interesting"? Sure, if you say so. What Oscar described there is nothing but a junky loser that should have his hands chopped off and you say that is interesting? That is jacked up.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Dellacroce] #841838
05/13/15 11:52 AM
05/13/15 11:52 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I understand that others have ruined it here for new posters so Im not gonna argue anymore I will stop posting, its your guys site I cant win, so good luck to you all.

See you again very soon, I know you have a bunch of dummy accounts. Good luck in November Jack, I wish you well.

And how many accounts have you had on here? At least a halfa dozen. You claim to hate the kid, but you act just like him. Youve been saying for over a year that your gonna call the cops on him but i dont believe you for a second. Just grow a pair of balls already for fucks sake.

His lawyer already got a private email from me. Cops have been notified. And Dellacroce, thanks for checking in. You are a true gentleman and a scholar.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Dellacroce] #841840
05/13/15 11:58 AM
05/13/15 11:58 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo

Difference is I'm not facing a litany of "violent" felony charges and your family wasn't harassed like mine or PB. And he's still harassing PB. I have never been charged with a home invasion, so for you to even defend that is your business. And I never pretended to be Italian when I was really an American Indian/Hindu.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: mikeyballs211] #841841
05/13/15 12:09 PM
05/13/15 12:09 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
How is my post defending him in any way? Just bc he did some fucked up shit doesnt give you a pass for being a hypocrite.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Dellacroce] #841842
05/13/15 12:14 PM
05/13/15 12:14 PM
B
BKLYN2NASSAU Offline
Button
BKLYN2NASSAU  Offline
B
Button
this is really getting crazy, I am not this person Jack. How can i prove this?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #841843
05/13/15 12:30 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
this is really getting crazy, I am not this person Jack. How can i prove this?

Live up to your statement that you won't post anymore.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #841844
southphilly
S
sophilly Offline
Button
sophilly  Offline
S
Button
southphilly
I believe the owner could see your IP address and put an end to it either way

or...go too google maps, click the icon for your location, and take screen shot

Last edited by sophilly; 05/13/15 12:40 PM.
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: mikeyballs211] #841851
05/13/15 01:36 PM
05/13/15 01:36 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
sophilly, SC's post above explains it all. I'm fairly certain the IP's match or he would have banned us all for a week or two for messing with him for no reason.

As for the Google maps, that can be easily manipulated. I wouldn't agree to anything he posts. If the mods get on here and say the IP's don't match or the emails, then I would say it's not him.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Dellacroce] #841858
05/13/15 02:26 PM
05/13/15 02:26 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
How is my post defending him in any way? Just bc he did some fucked up shit doesnt give you a pass for being a hypocrite.

You're the last fucking person I need to explain myself to. U wanna chat, pm me.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Oscarthedago] #841878
05/13/15 03:10 PM
05/13/15 03:10 PM
B
BKLYN2NASSAU Offline
Button
BKLYN2NASSAU  Offline
B
Button
Mods please check my ip. My location is Massapequa Long Island. Waiting for apology

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #841879
05/13/15 03:18 PM
05/13/15 03:18 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Mods please check my ip. My location is Massapequa Long Island. Waiting for apology

Look if you are not ,and you find out what went down ,you will understand.
For now just hold tight and maybe just maybe things will be different.
But if you keep saying shit then it will never change.....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: mikeyballs211] #841882
05/13/15 03:26 PM
05/13/15 03:26 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
If this guy is Jack then get it over with, ban him already. These little witch hunts are getting a little annoying to be perfectly fair.

BKLYN why don't you post a pic of yourself in the "What We Look Like" section, with a known Long Island landmark behind you and holding a piece of paper with your username? I know it sounds like a lot, but if you're for real then it will show not only that you're genuine, but that you're also dedicated to posting here and being a member of the board.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #841885
05/13/15 03:35 PM
05/13/15 03:35 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

You've been manipulating your ip since Day One. It doesn't take a genius to use a proxy server, and you're living proof of that.

a) DickNose was banned on June 28, 2013.

b) You signed up four days later, on July 02.

c) You started using this Brooklyn account when you ran out of other "sleeper" accounts. You know, the dozens of "sleeper" accounts that you bragged about having on the other sites.

d) In your first post addressed to me, you immediately stuck your big fucking nose into a private conversation between me and Carmela. You posted "This question needs to be answered."

e) If you didn't know either one of us, what would prompt you to say such a thing?

f) When you were "drunk" the other night, what made ME your first target to "have a little fun with"?

g) If you're not Jack B------ Jr, then I sincerely apologize. But if you are, I honestly hope you die of a fucking overdose tonight. Save the state some money, and your parents a lot of future anguish.

I'm sorry, SC. I tried. But he's too fucking cute for his own good. You can't even post the cocksucker's last name on the site, so I understand your position. The big pussy obviously had his parents' lawyers reach out, so I can't fault you guys for that. But anyone can file a lawsuit, Jack. Anyone.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Malandrino] #841887
05/13/15 03:43 PM
05/13/15 03:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
If this guy is Jack then get it over with, ban him already. These little witch hunts are getting a little annoying to be perfectly fair.

To be perfectly fair, you've only been here a year and you have NO IDEA what this guy has put us through.

You think this is a witch hunt? This is a guy making a fool of ME, the same guy who welcomed you into every aspect of my life, both on the board and off. And I'm not even talking about that Mafia bullshit. I mean life in general.

And this isn't an attack, Mally. It's frustration. I still think you're a great kid, and when you come to New York the apartment offer stands. But this cocksucker KNOWS what I'm going through with my father and he continues to fucking stalk me. If that doesn't define the word scumbag, I don't know what does.

But he wins. I'm out.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: pizzaboy] #841889
05/13/15 03:44 PM
05/13/15 03:44 PM
B
BKLYN2NASSAU Offline
Button
BKLYN2NASSAU  Offline
B
Button
i am willing to talk with someone reputable over facebook or email will that settle all this nonsense?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: mikeyballs211] #841891
05/13/15 04:01 PM
05/13/15 04:01 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
i am willing to talk with someone reputable over facebook or email will that settle all this nonsense?

You said this in the beginning on this thread

Your a good egg DB. I didn't come here looking to start trouble. I understand this other guy has had problems in the past with people taking things too far but it seems like he's thinks everyone is out to get him making new accounts and such. Your right bro I know it's just a message board so I'll try not to be too sensitive . I look foward to be able to contribute with whatever you guys might find interesting .

Then you admitted you got drunk and wanted to fk with pizza.

This is THE PROBLEM. Saying you didn't come here looking for trouble but it's EXACTLY what you have been CAUSING...trouble and ALL OF US are SICK AND TIRED of posters like you.
TAKE A HINT! Go away!

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Alfanosgirl] #841894
05/13/15 04:21 PM
05/13/15 04:21 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
OK, let's get off this stuff. Everyone has had ample time to make their point and get all this crap off their chest. Please get back on topic.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: atardi] #841895
05/13/15 04:32 PM
05/13/15 04:32 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: atardi
Originally Posted By: cheech
no one read that stupid fucking book pmac

It sucked. Full of horrible cliches, and a timeline that jumps all over the place. Poorly Written,self serving, pezzu di merda. Calco either lives in a fantasy world where he actually believes his own lies or he believes the readers are idiots. My takeaway.

Haven't noticed you posting here. That's what happens when you get some free time LOL

On the Calco book, can't help but notice that 50% of the reviews give it the lowest score. It starts out with Calco writing from Messina, then he goes into the history of the Mafia beginning with the bogus story of the Vespers. It bothers me that he excuses his accomplice in a robbery when he "accidentally" shot a woman through the neck. I'd rather see someone have a change of heart.

Last edited by Faithful1; 05/13/15 04:44 PM.
Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: Faithful1] #841905
05/13/15 06:02 PM
05/13/15 06:02 PM
atardi Offline
Wiseguy
atardi  Offline
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Haven't noticed you posting here. That's what happens when you get some free time LOL

I'm on two weeks leave because my zipper got stock while on the clock.

Originally Posted By: SC
OK, let's get off this stuff. Everyone has had ample time to make their point and get all this crap off their chest. Please get back on topic.

Someone is either right or wrong, this isn't going to end until you, the boss, issues a decree. Otherwise in the future, Brooklyn2Nassau (how oddly similar that is to your old profile) is going to say some ambiguous reference in a thread involving EB or Oscar and the circle will repeat itself. You'll be issuing more two week vacations than a travel agent.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: pizzaboy] #841911
05/13/15 08:29 PM
05/13/15 08:29 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Malandrino

To be perfectly fair, you've only been here a year and you have NO IDEA what this guy has put us through.

You think this is a witch hunt? This is a guy making a fool of ME, the same guy who welcomed you into every aspect of my life, both on the board and off. And I'm not even talking about that Mafia bullshit. I mean life in general.

And this isn't an attack, Mally. It's frustration. I still think you're a great kid, and when you come to New York the apartment offer stands. But this cocksucker KNOWS what I'm going through with my father and he continues to fucking stalk me. If that doesn't define the word scumbag, I don't know what does.

But he wins. I'm out.

I actually might need a studio in either july or august..got any?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: pizzaboy] #841917
05/13/15 09:29 PM
05/13/15 09:29 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
You've been manipulating your ip since Day One. It doesn't take a genius to use a proxy server, and you're living proof of that

You are correct, even a dumbass like me knows how to use a proxy server and how to even browse a proxy for good IP's to find a location anywhere in the U.S. I want or any other country for that matter. I can also set up a fake facebook to back up my story as I know everyone will be asking.

Sorry SC but I had to throw that in there real quick as I haven't been on since my last posts in this thread. He is now trying to make PB look like some crazed psycho by changing IP's and doing everything he knows PB will look/ask for from the mods and/or other posters here. He is heavily stirring the pot and it's bullshit (not saying anything to you or the mods personally SC, I'm just saying) like Oscar and PB said. Letting him hang around will be a huge tumor here because he will cause what chaos he can before he goes away later this year for what he done to that old lady.

Ok now back to the story like SC said. By the way, WTF is Joey Calco? lol

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: atardi] #841919
05/13/15 09:35 PM
05/13/15 09:35 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: atardi
Someone is either right or wrong, this isn't going to end until you, the boss, issues a decree. Otherwise in the future, Brooklyn2Nassau (how oddly similar that is to your old profile) is going to say some ambiguous reference in a thread involving EB or Oscar and the circle will repeat itself. You'll be issuing more two week vacations than a travel agent.

Well said. He'll hang around long enough to keep poking the bear (which is PB and Oscar in this case) until either or both will snap and go off and get banned which is what he wants. Like PB said he has been going through tough times (a lot of us lately have had issues even though mine is just a divorce, not one of my parents being in bad shape) and this asshole knows this so he is hoping to catch PB on a bad day and get him banned. The longer the better for ol Jack if he gets PB banned. He knows what is going on in Oscar's life too from other places and he'll do the same. All this stems from stuff off another board and he is not there anymore, that's why all of a sudden this name pops up in the thread where carmela showed up and he took out his stick and poked PB right in the ass hoping he would take the bait. That said enough..

Now I'm done, I meant to do multiple quotes lol

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: dixiemafia] #841924
05/13/15 09:58 PM
05/13/15 09:58 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
By the way, WTF is a Joey Calco? lol

It's the six inch meatball sandwich at Subway. It comes with a bag of Fritos and a pizza board to the side of your head.

That was for you, Dix. Now I'm done. But you know how to reach me smile.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: pizzaboy] #841926
05/13/15 10:31 PM
05/13/15 10:31 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
But you know how to reach me smile.

Check the other place real quick. Got something to run across to you.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? [Re: mikeyballs211] #842179
05/16/15 07:01 AM
05/16/15 07:01 AM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Jesus how do I always miss these types of threads. I gotta start reading the site more thoroughly

Make that coffee to go
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull