GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 199 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,949
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,344
Posts1,058,970
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... #840623
05/03/15 03:10 PM
05/03/15 03:10 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Any stories or rumors of girlsfriends/ wifeys fuking around whilst their wiseguy husband/ boyfriend is doing time ??

Vincent Gotti comes to mind.. Something about his wife doing the bagel shop owner
Or was that persico's son...

Merlino' wife has a few stories...

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840631
05/03/15 05:21 PM
05/03/15 05:21 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Henry Hill basically gave Karen a pass to screw Vario so she could get some money to live.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Malandrino] #840636
05/03/15 06:23 PM
05/03/15 06:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Please. A guy goes up for twenty to life when he and his wife are both thirty years old, and you think the broad ain't gonna go grab some cock once and awhile, you're out of your mind.

Now getting caught? Especially if he's a made guy? That's a different story all together. But nothing surprises me with the 21st century American Mob anymore.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Malandrino] #840638
05/03/15 06:28 PM
05/03/15 06:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Henry Hill basically gave Karen a pass to screw Vario so she could get some money to live.

He gave her a pass? Like he could have done anything about it anyway lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840640
05/03/15 06:47 PM
05/03/15 06:47 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
first two are true, i know zero about philly

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: pizzaboy] #840653
05/03/15 10:27 PM
05/03/15 10:27 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

god that guy was a mutt.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840654
05/04/15 12:08 AM
05/04/15 12:08 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
rumors of merlinos wife with billy rinick when house got raided when joey was in the can and billy was caught under a bed in a guest room... also rumors of her with gongs... who knows though... cant blame someone for wanting to screw her.. shes good looking..half Korean.

his living with his younger daughter and wife in boca now... a nice normal family.. just like the brady bunch!

got to give merlino credit for convincing these rich morons to fund his lifestyle.. he literally finesses them into being his personal atm. have to admire him for that ahahah.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: pizzaboy] #840656
05/04/15 12:19 AM
05/04/15 12:19 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk

Yet but a pass is his way of telling his wife "u won't get a beating over this when I get out" seeing he okayed it

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: dsbaloo] #840657
05/04/15 12:22 AM
05/04/15 12:22 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline OP
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline OP
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
rumors of merlinos wife with billy rinick when house got raided when joey was in the can and billy was caught under a bed in a guest room... also rumors of her with gongs... who knows though... cant blame someone for wanting to screw her.. shes good looking..half Korean.

his living with his younger daughter and wife in boca now... a nice normal family.. just like the brady bunch!

got to give merlino credit for convincing these rich morons to fund his lifestyle.. he literally finesses them into being his personal atm. have to admire him for that ahahah.

I'm still skeptical about this story. Sure, he was caught hiding under the bed in guest room, but there was also a maid/ baby sitter in the house

Surely if Deb was going to screw around, she wouldn't be dumb enough to bring him home so the kids/ baby sitter can see & possibly report back to Merlino when daddy calls... Or if the maid hold her family members and u know how word gets around

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840659
05/04/15 01:29 AM
05/04/15 01:29 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Stan, will you get me an Xbox 360?

Joey, I already got you a Playstation 4.

But that doesn't have Halo.......

Joey, stop sulking. You're gonna be late for work.

I don't wanna work......

Come on, Joey. You just have to stand around, smile at people and engage in a little chit chat for an hour or two. Then we can go get ice cream.

Pistachio flavor???

Okay, slugger. Show me that smile.

Don't wanna.......

Show me that smile, kiddo.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840676
05/04/15 04:32 AM
05/04/15 04:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Yet but a pass is his way of telling his wife "u won't get a beating over this when I get out" seeing he okayed it

No, Tony. A pass is when a boss or a skipper decides to spare a guy's life on a violation. Not when a bottom feeding lowlife comes out of prison and refrains from giving his coke addled, pig wife a beating. And if that was the case, Vario would have buried him in a heartbeat.

Because those rumors are true. Paul wanted Karen as a side piece (Don't ask me why, she was no Lorraine Bracco). It played no small part in his okaying Hill's murder (this being BEFORE Hill flipped).

So again, Henry had no choice about that "pass." It was more about self preservation than letting that pig prostitute herself for a few dollars.

Henry and Karen were both well known sexual deviants. But that wouldn't have gone over very well in the movie, would it?

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840679
05/04/15 05:06 AM
05/04/15 05:06 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
True that, PB. Vario was banging Karen while Henry was in prison, which, as fucked up as it sounds... she's Vario's "goomah" first, and then she's Henry's wife. If Henry kicked the shit out of her, he'd have to answer to Paulie, as long as she was his goomah. Not to mention Henry himself had okayed it, or was forced to, seeing as he had no other choice or income.
Now if Henry was a made guy, then things would have been different, of course.

It's kinda sad to see our romantic idea of the Goodfellas story, but as most things in life, every story is usually grittier and more complicated than we think.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Malandrino] #840682
05/04/15 05:48 AM
05/04/15 05:48 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's kinda sad to see our romantic idea of the Goodfellas story, but as most things in life, every story is usually grittier and more complicated than we think.

Believe me, Malandrino. And this isn't personal, and it applies to all genres and walks of life. But the older you get, the more you realize that art doesn't always imitate life. Life often imitates art, especially in that particular film genre.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I hear some kid use a line straight out of one of those movies. And I mean using it in serious conversation, and not realizing that he's giving his fascination away. It's all I can do not to choke a kid when I hear shit like that.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840694
05/04/15 08:27 AM
05/04/15 08:27 AM
CleanBandit Offline
Capo
CleanBandit  Offline
Capo
Pizzaboy, you said the real Karen wasn't a Lorraine Bracco... But truth to be told, Vario wasn't a Hugo Boss model either lol. From the photos I've seen he looks like Shrek with glasses.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840700
05/04/15 09:30 AM
05/04/15 09:30 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
he looks like the joker in that photo

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: CleanBandit] #840707
05/04/15 10:05 AM
05/04/15 10:05 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Pizzaboy, you said the real Karen wasn't a Lorraine Bracco... But truth to be told, Vario wasn't a Hugo Boss model either lol. From the photos I've seen he looks like Shrek with glasses.

He was a slob. But Karen was no Liz Taylor, as the voiceover in the film suggests.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840741
05/04/15 02:01 PM
05/04/15 02:01 PM
K1NG6 Offline
Made Member
K1NG6  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

I don't wanna work......

Come on, Joey. You just have to stand around, smile at people and engage in a little chit chat for an hour or two. Then we can go get ice cream.

Pistachio flavor???

Don't wanna.......

That cracked me up! Reminded me of the insurance commercial with Flo, where she is in the locker room consoling the other kid who didn't get someone the best rate.

"Sprinkles are for winners!"

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840768
05/04/15 06:08 PM
05/04/15 06:08 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Lorraine Bracco tho, those fucking legs.... :drool:.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: mackinblack007] #840771
05/04/15 06:20 PM
05/04/15 06:20 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Lorraine Bracco tho, those fucking legs.... :drool:.

Absolutely. She was hot as Hell in her day, and she still looks good. But the real Henry and Karen Hill were no Lorraine Bracco and Ray Liotta.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Malandrino] #840779
05/04/15 07:37 PM
05/04/15 07:37 PM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss

Romantic idea? The film, with the exception of the players being better looking, shows the guy becoming a drug addict, cheating on his wife, getting arrested and going to jail, ratting on his life long friends, and having to live like an asshole afterwards. All this while people are murdering their friends and his own are friends are trying to kill him. THAT'S the romantic idea you see? It's cleaned up for Hollywood, but when you talk about a romantic idealized story about the Mafia its no Godfather.

Last edited by funkster; 05/04/15 07:39 PM.
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840782
05/04/15 08:09 PM
05/04/15 08:09 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline
Capo
Primo  Offline
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

I don't wanna work......

Pistachio flavor???

Don't wanna.......

LMFAO. That is priceless.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: funkster] #840806
05/05/15 05:21 AM
05/05/15 05:21 AM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: funkster

Romantic idea? The film, with the exception of the players being better looking, shows the guy becoming a drug addict, cheating on his wife, getting arrested and going to jail, ratting on his life long friends, and having to live like an asshole afterwards. All this while people are murdering their friends and his own are friends are trying to kill him. THAT'S the romantic idea you see? It's cleaned up for Hollywood, but when you talk about a romantic idealized story about the Mafia its no Godfather.

True, it does show all those messed up things. BUT, the characters seem very cool in the meantime. Did you see the Copa scene in Goodfellas? Same as Scarface and every other mob movie. I think in real life, the people are less good looking and they have more day to day problems that get left out of the movies.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: BennyB] #840807
05/05/15 05:57 AM
05/05/15 05:57 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BennyB
I think in real life, the people are less good looking and they have more day to day problems that get left out of the movies.

Like the fact that a lot of them during the Goodfellas/Donnie Brasco era were junkies. Jimmy Burke was every bit the speed freak that Henry was, but it wouldn't have fit in with the way DeNiro wanted him portrayed by Scorsese (although DeNiro certainly could have pulled it off).

Same goes for the Tommy character. The guy was wired 24/7. That's what made that crew so unpredictably violent: the paranoia associated with coming down from speed and coke. But again, to Scorsese's credit, he knew that "What do yo mean I'm funny?" and "Ma, I meet a nice one almost every night" made the character more appealing.

I think what Scorsese was doing was waiting for the third act to expose them and have the world come falling down on them. And as far as cinema goes, it was brilliant. But in real life, these guys don't wait for the third act to show you who they really are and what they're really capable of.

I also want to note that not all of them are like those particular guys. The older you get, the more you realize that there's a lot of grey area to life. And in THAT particular life, there are degrees of "badness." For instance, a bookmaker shouldn't be named in the same indictment as a guy charged with three murders just because the money got funneled up to said murderer. Charge the bookmaker, but charge him separately.

The RICO act lets them ruin the lives of guys on the bottom of the Totem Pole. In the case of bookmakers and gamblers, it's often guilt by association at best. Grey area. Different degrees of "badness." A bookmaker being forced to kick up $800 a month to a guy with a few murders under his belt doesn't make that bookmaker as bad a guy as the murderer himself. Although the Government and some moralists obviously feel different about it. But this is America. They're entitled to that opinion.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840813
05/05/15 06:30 AM
05/05/15 06:30 AM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
This is why many guys flip. Take this concern out of the equation and the pool of rats diminishes greatly.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Crash] #840816
05/05/15 07:06 AM
05/05/15 07:06 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Pizza,

As always, very insightful comments. I pick up different things each time I watch Goodfellas. The casting of a good looking couple represents the allure of the fast life....the hook.

I misunderstood what RICO was about at first. I thought it was a law that made it easier to convict the head of a criminal enterprise by connecting him to the street crimes done by his underlings which he might not have had knowledge of, but directly benefited from. I thought it removed the burden from prosecutors having to prove that the head okayed or ordered crime x or y.

I didn't know that it was like a fishing net trapping everybody directly, indirectly, or peripherally connected to the enterprise.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: getthesenets] #840817
05/05/15 07:16 AM
05/05/15 07:16 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
I didn't know that it was like a fishing net trapping everybody directly, indirectly, or peripherally connected to the enterprise.

And soon enough--if not already--they'll be using it with the corner dime bag dealer if he's associated with a certain street gang. They finally throw out the worst part of the Rockefeller laws, and they subtly replace them with RICO. Smoke and mirrors, kiddo wink.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: pizzaboy] #840825
05/05/15 08:22 AM
05/05/15 08:22 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Pizza,

So it's six in one hand, half a dozen in the other? I get it.

Are there examples of RICO being used to prosecute politicians?
I'm half joking asking that because no state AG wants to open that pandora's box.

NY State Senator Dean Skelos and his son,Adam, were arrested yesterday and if someone just read the charges it sounds like OC to me...

According to court papers, some evidence was obtained through court-authorized wiretaps on cellphones used by the father and son to support charges including three counts of extortion, two counts of soliciting bribes and one count of conspiracy to commit honest services fraud. The charges carried a potential penalty of over 80 years in prison.

This was just a small operation, but in light of RICO being used to nab educators in ATL, how long before it's used on elected officials?

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: pizzaboy] #840826
05/05/15 08:32 AM
05/05/15 08:32 AM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: BennyB
I think in real life, the people are less good looking and they have more day to day problems that get left out of the movies.

Like the fact that a lot of them during the Goodfellas/Donnie Brasco era were junkies. Jimmy Burke was every bit the speed freak that Henry was, but it wouldn't have fit in with the way DeNiro wanted him portrayed by Scorsese (although DeNiro certainly could have pulled it off).

Same goes for the Tommy character. The guy was wired 24/7. That's what made that crew so unpredictably violent: the paranoia associated with coming down from speed and coke. But again, to Scorsese's credit, he knew that "What do yo mean I'm funny?" and "Ma, I meet a nice one almost every night" made the character more appealing.

I think what Scorsese was doing was waiting for the third act to expose them and have the world come falling down on them. And as far as cinema goes, it was brilliant. But in real life, these guys don't wait for the third act to show you who they really are and what they're really capable of.

Really interesting. Thanks. Any specific things like this about the characters in the Donnie Brasco movie/book?

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840841
05/05/15 10:50 AM
05/05/15 10:50 AM
Girlie Offline
Wiseguy
Girlie  Offline
Wiseguy
LOL. I was told an unused pussy will gather dust. It needs to be in good working order. So every 2-4 days I am to work it out. Orders, ya know.

Distance separates us. However, there's this one cock I am not to touch.

Re: The wifey fuking around whilst hubby in can... [Re: Tonytough] #840848
05/05/15 11:06 AM
05/05/15 11:06 AM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
PB, I agree I think RICO is quite fucked up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull