GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Lou_Para), 267 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,430
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bodymore police dept. #840155
05/01/15 02:35 AM
05/01/15 02:35 AM
L
lefty_two_guns Offline OP
Button
lefty_two_guns  Offline OP
L
Button
Hi just read in Guardian newspaper here in the uk, that Freddy Gray was given a 'rough ride' made me think of The Wire and Herc and Carver talking about the Western District Way. Here's the clip, fiction and reality converge again....not sure weather to put this in real life or TV shows section but opted for real life in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJhUDdxWEh8

Last edited by lefty_two_guns; 05/01/15 02:38 AM.
Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840184
05/01/15 10:27 AM
05/01/15 10:27 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Rough Ride they killed this kid,This country has made killers out of the police and they better quick put together a department to police the police and I don't mean internal affairs cos that is a joke.

This country need a full-fledged police department to do this period .And the cops need to be cops not gangsters, and gangsters need to be gangsters and and not cops and stop ratting.

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/01/15 10:29 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840209
05/01/15 12:40 PM
05/01/15 12:40 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
No one should die in police custody period. Police depts have been doing the nikel dime trick to anyone any race that acts like an asshole since they got patrol cars... america is a in a bad way with socio-economic disparity and until the US government stops the cycle of government assistance these attitudes towards police or people in charge will continue. The people of Baltimore destroy parts of their town for what? The US is the land of opportunity... there is a black president, black mayor of bmore and state attorney there... stop giving govt handouts and give incentives for entrepreneurs and private businesses and small businesses to succeed. After the 92 LA riots magic johnson and his group became billionaires rebuilding that area... maybe that will happen to bmore... time will tell

Last edited by merlino; 05/01/15 12:42 PM.
Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840350
05/01/15 11:17 PM
05/01/15 11:17 PM
L
Button
L
Button
Watch The Corner and The Wire both are counter narratives.

Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840385
05/02/15 08:47 AM
05/02/15 08:47 AM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
I'm in a Criminal Procedure Class right now and the professor (a former Kings County DA) said nobody is allowed to talk about the case until they've read the entire indictment and compared with relevant MD law on the matter. Smart move on his part because people stopped saying ignorant things in. re. both sides of the argument. I sat down one evening and went through it, and did some research.

I'm totally fine with indictments against driver and his riding partner. I personally hope they don't go to jail behind this corner shitbag and roll the dice at trial. However the law is the law, and as they say on The Wire "if you play in the dirt, you get dirty". The duty Lieutenant and Sergeant don't seem to be guilty of anything, however. I guess as superior officers there is some sort of supervisory responsibility. Should be handled within the department's discipline and not criminally. The "misconduct" charge is a pretty broad "catch-all" that many departments have on their books so they can get a guy when nothing else applies. Kind of like wire/ mail fraud in many mob cases. I don't have access to Baltimore civil service manual so I can't speak specifically on this.

However, to respond to the comment about IAD, in my experience this couldn't be further from the truth. Most IAD cops (I've worked with them in multiple jurisdictions) aggressively pursue bad eggs in their department. They'll only go light on complaints where the issue at bar is either a bullshit complaint, the violation was minor or devoid of any malice. It is often a sought after unit and they take their job seriously. Maybe you have different experience with IA.

Last note, I think that this prosecutor had no choice but to indict these guys. Her husband is a councilman of a black district. Constituents would be calling for both of their heads had she found "no true bill". This is an ugly one, and I want to let the facts play out in court rather than rush to judgment or rush to defend a situation as I hear "facts" from sources like Nancy Grace. I hope some people on here follow the trial as I look forward to discussing it!

Last edited by FrankMazola; 05/02/15 08:48 AM.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840698
05/04/15 08:55 AM
05/04/15 08:55 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Frank that is good stuff and i think spot on did anyone see the officer whose face was not shown and voice distorted and was at the scene and explained the entire scene from their perspective of being there. Basically stated that freddy gray was a low level corner boy who did the same thing every time he was arrested to show off for his "boys" and once they got out of the area he would straighten up and then give the officers information to help them out with other investigations. The one area where they will lose their job is that it is stated that is Baltimore Police procedures to put seat belts on the guys but this person said sometimes it was too dangerous to do this because the person arrested would spit or try and bite the officers so they just put them in there without seat belts and were doing that for years.

Basically this cop said that he was selling drugs they chased him they caught him he may have swallowed it may have tossed it whatever, but they all know who he is and he is a loudmoth on the corner and shows off for his boys

Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840730
05/04/15 12:25 PM
05/04/15 12:25 PM
L
Button
L
Button
ending the war on drugs one brutality case at a time, the western district way...

people are people

Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840734
05/04/15 12:43 PM
05/04/15 12:43 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Lefty,

interesting thread.

I think Presbo and his story arc are more relevant to what's going on though.

SPOILER

He wasn't cut out to be a cop, and him maiming the one kid and then killing the undercover cop made that clear to everybody.

Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: lefty_two_guns] #840748
05/04/15 03:07 PM
05/04/15 03:07 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Turns out he was better at helping kids......

When Interpol?
Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: Serpiente] #840751
05/04/15 03:17 PM
05/04/15 03:17 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Rough Ride they killed this kid,This country has made killers out of the police and they better quick put together a department to police the police and I don't mean internal affairs cos that is a joke.

This country need a full-fledged police department to do this period .And the cops need to be cops not gangsters, and gangsters need to be gangsters and and not cops and stop ratting.

I go along with serp on this one. very good post, well said.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: merlino] #840767
05/04/15 06:05 PM
05/04/15 06:05 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: merlino
Frank that is good stuff and i think spot on did anyone see the officer whose face was not shown and voice distorted and was at the scene and explained the entire scene from their perspective of being there. Basically stated that freddy gray was a low level corner boy who did the same thing every time he was arrested to show off for his "boys" and once they got out of the area he would straighten up and then give the officers information to help them out with other investigations. The one area where they will lose their job is that it is stated that is Baltimore Police procedures to put seat belts on the guys but this person said sometimes it was too dangerous to do this because the person arrested would spit or try and bite the officers so they just put them in there without seat belts and were doing that for years.

Basically this cop said that he was selling drugs they chased him they caught him he may have swallowed it may have tossed it whatever, but they all know who he is and he is a loudmoth on the corner and shows off for his boys
So you think he deserved to die in the most brutal way possible? get the fuck outta here. There is zero proof he was doing anything illegal, the truth is they had zero probable cause to arrest him, they basically kidnapped him, and he ended up dead, those murderous coward police are gonna get whats coming to them.

Re: Bodymore police dept. [Re: mackinblack007] #840770
05/04/15 06:17 PM
05/04/15 06:17 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
[ So you think he deserved to die in the most brutal way possible? get the fuck outta here. There is zero proof he was doing anything illegal, the truth is they had zero probable cause to arrest him, they basically kidnapped him, and he ended up dead, those murderous coward police are gonna get whats coming to them.

I dont think anyone should die in police custody nor should anyone go killing cops, dont see any riots for the NYPD officer killed in cold blood yesterday? Point is they didnt walk into a church and get gray out of choir practice he was a known drug dealer on a known drug corner who decided to run when the police approached the corner... the cops will lose their jobs for not following department procedure but they do not deserve prison for this. If you ever get a chance do a ride along in an inner city and see the game that goes on everyday out there and what police deal with every single day...

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull