GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Turnbull), 217 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,386
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Walk a mile in her shoes #839849
04/29/15 03:39 PM
04/29/15 03:39 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline OP
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline OP
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
You guys really wanna hear something rage-worthy? Check out the "Walk a mile in her shoes" campaign. They're forcing ROTC/army guys to participate by walking a mile in high heels, or else they'll be labeled as sexist and get into trouble with their commanders.

I get that in the real Army a lot of them weren't ordered to do it, but you know how it is if you refuse. The guys in ROTC though were basically forced to. Hell, they were even doing it in Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo!

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/301448-c...nable-footwear/

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839850
04/29/15 03:53 PM
04/29/15 03:53 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
This country is really headed down a bad path. The only way we can circumvent this crap is to vote these assholes out of office. We need a new regime in town. Someone with balls.

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: ItalianForever] #839852
04/29/15 04:16 PM
04/29/15 04:16 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Next, they'll send them into combat with heels on, too. This piece of shit President and his politically correct Leftist staff don't care one fuck about this country. It's over. America is over.

They let the gays, the foreigners and the feminists win the culture war, and this country will never be the same. Now, it was fine and fair to let them "catch up." But you give an inch, they take a mile. The Lefties behind these causes aren't content to "catch up." They have to pull away and shove it in your face.

Androgyny, high heels, a fucking President who won't utter the word terrorist. We're so fucked it's not even funny anymore. I don't care anymore. I really don't. I can live wherever the Hell I want. I used to think that these celebrities (like Brando) were batshit for living on private islands. Now I think they were light years ahead of their time.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: pizzaboy] #839855
04/29/15 04:39 PM
04/29/15 04:39 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline OP
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline OP
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
They're lowering the military standards just so more women can join since they're complaining about being left out of the wars too now. It's gotten to the point, for me at least, where whenever I hear somebody say that they're a feminist/feel strongly about feminism, I automatically lose most of the respect I had for them.
So, please, if you're one of them, just say that you're for gender equality.. because the word "feminism" has lost its meaning more than a decade now.

Here's two images that portray the current situation in the US fairly well.

The March of Tyranny

-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839857
04/29/15 05:06 PM
04/29/15 05:06 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
They're lowering the military standards just so more women can join since they're complaining about being left out of the wars too now. It's gotten to the point, for me at least, where whenever I hear somebody say that they're a feminist/feel strongly about feminism, I automatically lose most of the respect I had for them.
So, please, if you're one of them, just say that you're for gender equality.. because the word "feminism" has lost its meaning more than a decade now.

Here's two images that portray the current situation in the US fairly well.

The March of Tyranny

Haha nice cartoons pretty much sums it up, but I don't the the giant (US citizens) have woken up yet too much propaganda constantly spewed from the media to keep the sheep caring about the wrong things.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/29/15 05:15 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839858
04/29/15 05:14 PM
04/29/15 05:14 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
The last cartoon is pretty accurate, the cartoonist's comment:

My cartoon shows how the banking and corporate masters (crony capitalist fascists) control both major parties behind the scenes. They keep us distracted with left vs. right while giving us the illusion that voting for one of the other parties will solve things. It won't.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839859
04/29/15 05:15 PM
04/29/15 05:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I can't believe it. its totally unreal, it makes me feel like we need a revolution.

something has got to change!!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Binnie_Coll] #839862
04/29/15 05:25 PM
04/29/15 05:25 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I can't believe it. its totally unreal, it makes me feel like we need a revolution.

Unfortunately a revolution won't happen anytime soon people would rather live with blinders on then actually see things for what they are they would rather prove the other party wrong and scream and yell that actually change things and the things they want to change aren't important because the media tells them what tp support.

Voting Democrat and Republican will just bring the same dog and pony show. My brother always laughable at me for voting either Green Party or Libertarian, he likes to tell me it is a wasted vote

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/29/15 05:28 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839868
04/29/15 06:06 PM
04/29/15 06:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
thats what so upsets me. it makes no difference what party you vote for, they are all the same. FOR SALE.

I hate this feeling of being so powerless, and at the mercy of such evil bastards that run this country.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839871
04/29/15 07:03 PM
04/29/15 07:03 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
This is propaganda but not the kind it would appear to be.

US Military has felt heat, justifiably, for not doing a good job of investigation allegations of sexual assault filed by enlisted women and women in the military academies.

This march, the guys doing it in red heels and all the hooplah is a smokescreen to cover up the facts on the ground about the sexual assaults occurring and the way the military deals with them.

Anything done to protect rapists or to discourage victims from coming forward is WRONG. This P.R. campaign, painting the military as kinder /gentler to women and the issue of sexual violence is BS.

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839873
04/29/15 07:12 PM
04/29/15 07:12 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Oh good God this is bullshit.

Can you imagine what the guys who fought in World War 2, Vietnam, Korea, and Iraq think of this? Wearing HIGH HEELS as a form of sensitivity and awareness?

And getthesenets raises an excellent point- more than likely it's just a way to deter the way that the army poorly handles sexual assault cases.

My solution would be just not to let women serve at all. Let us do it, it's been that way for literally thousands of years. I'm not saying women aren't competent and couldn't theoretically serve, but it's too much hassle and not enough reward. What do we gain by sending women who might not be fit for combat and have to deal with men who would do anything for some ass?

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: rockstar_man45] #839881
04/29/15 07:53 PM
04/29/15 07:53 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

My solution would be just not to let women serve at all. Let us do it, it's been that way for literally thousands of years. I'm not saying women aren't competent and couldn't theoretically serve, but it's too much hassle and not enough reward. What do we gain by sending women who might not be fit for combat and have to deal with men who would do anything for some ass?

How about we teach men not to rape, and make sure we punish those who do? And it doesn't just happen to women. According to the Pentagon, thirty-eight military men are sexually assaulted every single day. More men are assualted than women, so maybe we should stop letting men serve.Some men might 'do anything for some ass', but rape is a vicious crime and disciplined soldiers should be able to not do it to their comrades.

As for not being fit for combat, sure, not all women are up to it but all men aren't up to it either.

They can more than 'theoretically serve', they have served. Women like Lyudmila Pavlichenko, a sniper with 309 credited kills, or the 'Night Witches' who flew 23,000 bombing sorties against the Nazis. Oh, and a teenage girl you may have heard of- Joan of Arc. Or Nene Hatun, who led a group of women and elderly men armed only with axes and farming equipment against the Russian army in a hand-to-hand fight that ended with around 2000 Russian soldiers being killed. Few men would have the balls to fight against an army with rifles with only an ax but she did.

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/29/15 08:08 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: helenwheels] #839882
04/29/15 08:05 PM
04/29/15 08:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Nice examples, and all very noble. But get real.

10,000 men versus 10,000 women, boots on the ground, who's suffering more casualties?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839883
04/29/15 08:18 PM
04/29/15 08:18 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Hey, women are vicious.... tongue

Seriously though, i didn't say all women could do it, but if they're physically up to it why not. And I don't mean we should lower the standard, but if they can do what male soldiers are required to do to prove their fitness then sure.

A woman with a gun is pretty equal to a man with one. The days of swordfights and maces are long gone. Warfare is tech heavy now, women can fly, drop bombs etc. They make excellent snipers. In a fistfight they're weaker of course, but in tanks and planes that wouldn't really matter.

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/29/15 08:33 PM.

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: pizzaboy] #839891
04/29/15 11:20 PM
04/29/15 11:20 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline OP
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline OP
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Nice examples, and all very noble. But get real.

10,000 men versus 10,000 women, boots on the ground, who's suffering more casualties?

Honestly? Probably men. It's in their instinct to protect the women. It has happened many times in the army and it will happen.

And for the record I'm not against women serving, I think any woman who wants to serve and passes the army standard is more than welcome to... but lowering the standard? That's the worst form of "affirmative action" you could possibly have.

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839893
04/29/15 11:32 PM
04/29/15 11:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

More liberal bullshit rum amok. And it's been sissyfying out military for years now. If people wonder why I'm always ranting about "liberals" on this forum, it's crap like this and a million other examples.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839894
04/29/15 11:36 PM
04/29/15 11:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
but lowering the standard? That's the worst form of "affirmative action" you could possibly have.

Lowering the standard is the ONLY form of Affirmative Action. Study up on the travesty that recently played out with the New York City Fire Department. See if I'm exaggerating in the slightest. But who cares if lives are at stake as long as it's in the name of equality, right?

Judge Garaufis shouldn't just be tossed from the bench. He should be be forced to sit in a burning apartment building and wait for the inept firefighters that he put work to put out the fire. But diversity is our strength, right?

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: pizzaboy] #839896
04/29/15 11:44 PM
04/29/15 11:44 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

but lowering the standard? That's the worst form of "affirmative action" you could possibly have.

Lowering the standard is the ONLY form of Affirmative Action. Study up on the travesty that recently played out with the New York City Fire Department. See if I'm exaggerating in the slightest. But who cares if lives are at stake as long as it's in the name of equality, right?

Judge Garaufis shouldn't just be tossed from the bench. He should be be forced to sit in a burning apartment building and wait for the inept firefighters that he put work to put out the fire. But diversity is our strength, right?

Yup. Whether it's getting minority students into college or getting women who can't hack it into police, fire department, the military, etc., affirmative action is nothing but lowering the standard. Equal my ass.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839904
04/30/15 04:03 AM
04/30/15 04:03 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
The Army is clearly engulfed by this political correctness crap. I live very close to Ft Bragg, home of Special Operations and I do see that there is a problem with sexual assault. I get the Ft Bragg newspaper once a week and it seems as though everything is aimed at the female reader instead of the warrior. Long ago when they first started pushing for more women in the Army people said there might be problems with sex assaults and sure enough it is happening. You put a horny recent high school graduate in a remote area with a female and something is bound to happen. Now they are trying to put females through Ranger school (One of the physically toughest schools in the military just so they can wear a tab on their shoulder (Just so they can feel good) but if they make it they will not be allowed (Yet) to serve in a Ranger unit, so why waste millions of dollars just to make them feel good. My daughter works on Bragg and was instructed how to address military gay couples and trannys. We need some officer leaders with balls

Last edited by bigboy; 04/30/15 04:11 AM.
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #839910
04/30/15 04:40 AM
04/30/15 04:40 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I remember there were scandles of female sexual assault in the military for years.

I could never understand that assault gir that can get a gun and kill you. I could not understand why the girls assault did not just kill the animal that assaulted them. Then let the court sort it out.

There is some muslem women who are protecting an area in Iraq. They have not been attacked because the Moslem extremists believe if a women kills him. He would not go to where ever believes they go after doing their good work.

If that is true the more women the better to fight those bozos. Just don't get captured.

only the unloved hate
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: pizzaboy] #839980
04/30/15 10:00 AM
04/30/15 10:00 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

There are other forms of AA, such as outreach, quotas and timetables. I don't have a problem with goals (not quotas) and outreach, but lowering standards should never be a consideration. Lowering standards is not only idiotic but dangerous, and it lowers morale. But it's practiced everywhere from elementary schools to fire departments and the military. To get rid of it you'd have to get rid of the Progressive Far Left-wing union leaders, teachers, professors, judges and politicians. Good luck with that.

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: thedudeabides87] #840086
04/30/15 04:46 PM
04/30/15 04:46 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

Unfortunately a revolution won't happen anytime soon people would rather live with blinders on then actually see things for what they are they would rather prove the other party wrong and scream and yell that actually change things and the things they want to change aren't important because the media tells them what tp support.

Voting Democrat and Republican will just bring the same dog and pony show. My brother always laughable at me for voting either Green Party or Libertarian, he likes to tell me it is a wasted vote

I don't mean any disrespect with this man, but I really don't like your attempts to paint the republican party with the same brush as the democratic party (and the left generally) on this issue.

This shit never happened under Bush. If this country elects another democrat, this type of crap will continue unabated. If we elect a strong conservative christian, this shit will end. A conservative commander in chief will not allow such fuckery to take place in the armed forces.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 04/30/15 04:51 PM.
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #840091
04/30/15 04:49 PM
04/30/15 04:49 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
People today have no balls...

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: NickyEyes1] #840094
04/30/15 05:17 PM
04/30/15 05:17 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I'm beating Bruce Jenner 2-0.

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: pizzaboy] #840095
04/30/15 05:19 PM
04/30/15 05:19 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I'm beating Bruce Jenner 2-0.

lol

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #840100
04/30/15 05:57 PM
04/30/15 05:57 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Ok I saw the first few posts but I needed to clarify. At the risk of sounding stupid, I gotta ask. I read that post and understood that US military guys are being coerced into walking around in high heels? Is what I got from the post the real meaning of it? Sorry I had to put a clarification post up here but this is blowing my mind.
If that's the case, I gotta wonder why they're feminizing our troops. For get this sympathy shit. Next will they have to go into battle with bras and those sympathy stomachs for pregnancy too?

Make that coffee to go
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: ItalianForever] #840102
04/30/15 05:59 PM
04/30/15 05:59 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

I don't mean any disrespect with this man, but I really don't like your attempts to paint the republican party with the same brush as the democratic party (and the left generally) on this issue.

This shit never happened under Bush. If this country elects another democrat, this type of crap will continue unabated. If we elect a strong conservative christian, this shit will end. A conservative commander in chief will not allow such fuckery to take place in the armed forces.

Both parties are wrong on polar opposite ends. One party wants to bomb half the world, and the other wants to dress our soldiers up like street whores and have them March around. Can't there be a happy medium?

Make that coffee to go
Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #840103
04/30/15 06:04 PM
04/30/15 06:04 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
What party wants to bomb the world? I'm not aware of any political party to do that. Oh, wait, you were making a straw man.

Re: Walk a mile in her shoes [Re: Malandrino] #840104
04/30/15 06:16 PM
04/30/15 06:16 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Well I lived thru the Bush years. Those scumbags were the worst