GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 252 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,901
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,328
Posts1,058,715
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sawyer Sweeten Suicide #839422
04/27/15 05:42 PM
04/27/15 05:42 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I didn't recognize his name either. But I just stumbled across this by accident. One of the twins from "Everbody Loves Raymond" shot and killed himself the other day. 19 years old. This just ruined my whole day.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/23/entertainment/everybody-loves-raymond-sawyer-sweeten-suicide/

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #839473
04/27/15 11:03 PM
04/27/15 11:03 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I never watched Everybody loves Raymond but nevertheless this is sad news I read that he shot himself on the family porch but do they not think about the people who will find them??

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #839479
04/28/15 12:54 AM
04/28/15 12:54 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
My wife and I watch this show. I did not know one of the twins that play the son killed himself.

They used twins to play the older boy.

What to say about this? Nothing there are a ton of reasons why people kill themselves.

I know a women the daughter of my wife's friend. I knew her since she was a little girl with her sister.

I was told they were afraid of my mustash I used to wear as a kid. I used to laugh over that. smile

We went to her wedding over twenty years ago.

Very pretty girl a teacher in the public school system. Her mother is a very close friend of my wife. One of the few friends of my wife that I like.

She has some kind of imbalance in her brain that she can not be controled any more with drugs.

She is in her 40s now and lives in a nursery home. She is never getting out. her mother now only talks to my wife to get things off her chest once in a while.

Suicide might be a way out for the rest of her family.

only the unloved hate
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #839490
04/28/15 03:05 AM
04/28/15 03:05 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Probably best not to suggest it to your wife's friend as a solution Foot

Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: fergie] #839504
04/28/15 06:47 AM
04/28/15 06:47 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Carrying around so much pain at such a young age.It's a tragedy and we can never make sense of these types of stories. Life is gonna kick you square in the ass and you just deal with it as best as you can.

Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #839915
04/30/15 05:14 AM
04/30/15 05:14 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
That's too bad, that was a good show. It sucks when anyone gets so full of despair that they have to react this way. Many people don't know it but there are a lot of combat veterans killing themselves.

Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #840445
05/02/15 02:05 PM
05/02/15 02:05 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Unusual that there isn't a more recent photo of him available to news outlets.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #840624
05/03/15 03:13 PM
05/03/15 03:13 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
The root cause of suicide is usually depression and an overall feeling of hopelessness. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Too many people look at suicide as a selfish move but lets be real here, for someone to get to that point, they certainly arent rational and i doubt they are weighing the possibilities of other people feelings.
I knew someone that did commit suicide. I remember he was always tired and would say he had to leave and go to sleep. We could be at a club surrounded by beautiful girls with wads of cash in our pockets and he was miserable; although we didnt know it. Breaks my heart that he felt like that and we were too young to understand depression. He disappeared for about 2 or 3 years and i found out he hung himself after running into his cousin.. He was at a local business that morning and jokingly told the owner he never felt like he belonged here and never quite fit in. They were the last words the guy ever said to anyone. The store owner felt like shit and didnt take what he said seriously. So yeah, im very sad about this kid from " Everybody loves Raymond".

For any of you guys going through difficult times, as long as you have options, you will be fine. Remember, we are all born with unique gifts and talents. Part of life's journey is identifying them. Always look at yourself as a package deal opposed to focusing on your negative qualities. Whenever we hyper focus on the negatives, we ALWAYS exaggerate them. Others never look at these qualities as being nearly as bad as we perceive them to be. For every door that closes another opens . Think about it, i never would of met my wife had it not been for my girl dumping me. If my friend never ratted me out, i would of still been involved with bullshit and never would have started a business; although i would love to meet that piece of shit in a dark alley.
I guess i am getting off course here.

Last edited by Belmont; 05/03/15 03:25 PM.
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: Belmont] #840626
05/03/15 03:51 PM
05/03/15 03:51 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Originally Posted By: Belmont
The root cause of suicide is usually depression and an overall feeling of hopelessness. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Too many people look at suicide as a selfish move but lets be real here, for someone to get to that point, they certainly arent rational and i doubt they are weighing the possibilities of other people feelings.
I knew someone that did commit suicide. I remember he was always tired and would say he had to leave and go to sleep. We could be at a club surrounded by beautiful girls with wads of cash in our pockets and he was miserable; although we didnt know it. Breaks my heart that he felt like that and we were too young to understand depression. He disappeared for about 2 or 3 years and i found out he hung himself after running into his cousin.. He was at a local business that morning and jokingly told the owner he never felt like he belonged here and never quite fit in. They were the last words the guy ever said to anyone. The store owner felt like shit and didnt take what he said seriously. So yeah, im very sad about this kid from " Everybody loves Raymond".

100% agree. Hopelessness is without a doubt, the worst feeling you can experience. Even from a logical standpoint, if you convince yourself that the situation you're in is hopeless, there's no logical reason for you to go on living. Being given news that you have a terminal disease with almost no chance of surviving, or being sentenced to life without parole, I imagine has gotta be one of the most hopeless feelings in the world.
I imagine most of the inmates serving LWOP would give anything for a capsule of cyanide... hell, even a belt.

I used to think suicide was the coward's way out. I don't anymore. I sympathize with people who are suicidal. You can't just judge everybody without walking a mile in their shoes.

The worst is that there's little you can do about depression. Therapy helps a little, but there's no magic drug that will cure it. Most SSRI's are absolutely, completely useless... I honestly think most of them are placebo, and I've been on Prozac for a year.
I used to watch Raymond when I was in the US and I loved that show. I had never seen it before. I remember the two blonde twin kids... so saddening to hear this.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #842041
05/14/15 05:40 PM
05/14/15 05:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
guy I know took himself out recently..my hands have been shaking for the past hour

Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #842043
05/14/15 05:46 PM
05/14/15 05:46 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Sorry. To hear that.

RIP

Stay calm and be peaceful.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: DuesPaid] #842044
05/14/15 05:52 PM
05/14/15 05:52 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
thanks DP,

Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: getthesenets] #842048
05/14/15 06:43 PM
05/14/15 06:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
guy I know took himself out recently..my hands have been shaking for the past hour

Terrible thing, losing a friend to suicide. In my time, I've lost friends to both gun violence AND suicide. Frankly, they take took the same toll on me. Because no matter how you cut it, people dying unnaturally is senseless (unless, of course, you're a violent criminal killed in the act, or via the death penalty).

And I'm sorry for your loss, Gets. If you need to talk, you know where to reach me smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #842053
05/14/15 08:08 PM
05/14/15 08:08 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
thanks,Pizza

Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: Belmont] #842071
05/15/15 05:46 AM
05/15/15 05:46 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont

For any of you guys going through difficult times, as long as you have options, you will be fine. Remember, we are all born with unique gifts and talents. Part of life's journey is identifying them. Always look at yourself as a package deal opposed to focusing on your negative qualities. Whenever we hyper focus on the negatives, we ALWAYS exaggerate them. Others never look at these qualities as being nearly as bad as we perceive them to be. For every door that closes another opens . Think about it, i never would of met my wife had it not been for my girl dumping me. If my friend never ratted me out, i would of still been involved with bullshit and never would have started a business; although i would love to meet that piece of shit in a dark alley.
I guess i am getting off course here.

well said Bel.

When Interpol?
Re: Sawyer Sweeten Suicide [Re: pizzaboy] #842090
05/15/15 09:19 AM
05/15/15 09:19 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Very sad. This entire thread is sad.

There is a kid at my daughter's school who was hospitalized last year for trying to commit suicide. The whole school knows. The poor kid just wants to fit in like any other teenager but he is annoying as all hell. So no one wants this kid as a friend. I blame the parents for this.

Now this kid, he follows my daughter around, especially after school. He will sit by her to wait to be picked up. She says he annoys her. I tell her TOO BAD. Make a DIFFERENCE in this poor kid's life. Talk to him, teach him how to NOT be so annoying. His parents obviously do not have time for him so do this kid a favor. She got mad and told me I don't understand.

What would you tell your kid to do? I think I'm right but am I ?

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull