GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 70 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,166
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,388
Posts1,059,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers #839358
04/27/15 01:00 PM
04/27/15 01:00 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Im kinda calling bullshit on these gang threats the cops keep getting memos about. Im not a conspiracy theorist or anything but its awful convenient this pops up now with all the upheaval going on.

AT 4:29 PM APRIL 27, 2015

Baltimore Police say they have received a "credible threat" that rival gangs have teamed up to "take out" law enforcement officers.

Police said in a statement that they have received information that members of "various gangs" — including the Black Guerrilla Family, the Bloods and the Crips — have "entered into a partnership" to harm police.

"Law enforcement agencies should take appropriate precautions to ensure the safety of their officers," police said.

Capt. Eric Kowalczyk, the agency's chief spokesman, said he could not immediately elaborate on how the information was received or why police found it credible. He would not say whether it was believed connected to the ongoing demonstrations regarding the death of Freddie Gray.

In December, the Baltimore FBI office issued a memo that the Black Guerrilla Family gang was targeting "white cops" in Maryland, an agency spokeswoman confirmed.

The memo, circulating among officers, said a contact who had given reliable information in the past said members of the gang — connected to the high-profile corruption scandal at the Baltimore City Detention Center — were planning to target white officers to "send a message."

And in January, police were on heightened alert after a man brought a gun into the Northeastern District police station with a handgun and said it was part of a "security test" ordered by the BGF.

Last edited by Scorsese; 04/27/15 01:02 PM.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839359
04/27/15 01:03 PM
04/27/15 01:03 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
This is what happens when these mayors of these city's let these thugs go around town like they have a license to do whatever they want..Break windows and loot stores, cars, attack innocent people etc..They should have made a few examples in Ferguson...Now all these thugs think they'll get away with everything as well !!

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839360
04/27/15 01:07 PM
04/27/15 01:07 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
those black gangs start executing white cops, it will be the end of the black gangs.

and you will see white vigilantes joining the cops. all the black gangs could not be that crazy. they are just a bunch of idle threats.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Binnie_Coll] #839365
04/27/15 01:34 PM
04/27/15 01:34 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
those black gangs start executing white cops, it will be the end of the black gangs.

and you will see white vigilantes joining the cops. all the black gangs could not be that crazy. they are just a bunch of idle threats.

This scenario has already been played out in real life. Ever hear of the black liberation army they are said to have killed 13 cops up and down the USA during the 70s and 80s and wounded and maimed dozens of others.

There weren't any white vigilantes joining the cops though and that was a much more hostile and lawless time.

Like i said i kind of think this is a PR move on the part of the baltimore police. And from previous reports i don't think BGF and bloods get along all that well.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: DiLorenzo] #839366
04/27/15 01:50 PM
04/27/15 01:50 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
This is what happens when these mayors of these city's let these thugs go around town like they have a license to do whatever they want..Break windows and loot stores, cars, attack innocent people etc..They should have made a few examples in Ferguson...Now all these thugs think they'll get away with everything as well !!

She has to be THE dumbest person in America to be pro for a "controlled" riot? Where is the mayor, the governor, the empty suit in DC.....if it gets near camden yards, the Pres is going to have to send in the national guard to squash that mess

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839368
04/27/15 02:06 PM
04/27/15 02:06 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Their no doing it on their own someone snarchist are paying them to do it. Not all of them their are opportunists thieves in with them that are doing it.

It is something I would do if I was an anarchist.

Need some serious people in the government to pop these anarchist to stop it.

only the unloved hate
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839371
04/27/15 02:33 PM
04/27/15 02:33 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
They should of had the national guard there tear gassing those mother fuckers.
The cops will be held accountable for what they did to that guy: a broken spine for gods sakes!! Absolutely horrible.
but 99% of these assholes are opportunists and looking for free shit( they found an excuse).
The mayor is a shit head and i blame her for this.

Last edited by Belmont; 04/27/15 02:34 PM.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Binnie_Coll] #839372
04/27/15 02:35 PM
04/27/15 02:35 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

The thing is, Baltimore is majority black. The police force is majority black. The whole blame the white man thing really doesn't stand up to logic in this case. But far be it for logic to count for anything with the citizens of Baltimore.

I want to know how many Black people were killed by other blacks in the last month in Baltimore. And if so, how many attended those funerals?

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839374
04/27/15 03:05 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Like someone said this is nothing new , only thing now is with cell phones it seems these death events are happening with a higher frequency but my best guess is they aren't and the trend has probably went down .

Police might have to change tactics with so many cell phones around and these recordings going global almost instantaneously causing instant outrage and putting PDs on the defensive . One thing for sure is something has to change to reduce anger

A close family member of mine is a cop and I'm a cop supporter and for the most part I feel they get a bad wrap , but rightly or wrongly these videos that mah or may not show the actual truth are causing extreme anger with some in our communities .

In the immediate future probably the best response are immediate investigations with such recordings are serious indictments if willful intent to inflict harm on a defenseless person has strong merits . Then again I'm not an expert in these matters and could be wrong. From what I heard and again this was 10 years ago and is probably outdated but many do feel the brotherhood will protect them as best they can whether their was actual wrongdoing or not .

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: ItalianForever] #839375
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Scorsese,

gotta agree with you on the BS call for this gang alliance to take out cops. That will surely be the end of any gang, suspected gang member, affiliate, or distant relative of gang member in Baltimore. These street gangs use violence to make a name for themselves or to intimidate rivals but their number one goal is to make money..and the day that this is seen as a credible threat not only will they stop making money,they will be wiped out of existence.....starting from the top....these dudes will be in Guantanamo Bay IF they are lucky....but more than likely rounded up and shot.

It's going to make what Mussolini did to the Sicilian mafia seem like a cake walk.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839380
04/27/15 03:56 PM
04/27/15 03:56 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
The filth of humanity. But remember the tea party are violent evil terrible human beings. These people are non-violent protestors with legitimate concerns as they steal TVs, smash windows and hurt cops.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839384
04/27/15 04:02 PM
04/27/15 04:02 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Its getting to the point where this could happen in any urban area. If you live in this sort of area, and you are still able to carry, I highly recommend you don't leave home without the burner.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: DB] #839390
04/27/15 04:12 PM
04/27/15 04:12 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: DB
Like someone said this is nothing new , only thing now is with cell phones it seems these death events are happening with a higher frequency but my best guess is they aren't and the trend has probably went down .

Police might have to change tactics with so many cell phones around and these recordings going global almost instantaneously causing instant outrage and putting PDs on the defensive . One thing for sure is something has to change to reduce anger

A close family member of mine is a cop and I'm a cop supporter and for the most part I feel they get a bad wrap , but rightly or wrongly these videos that mah or may not show the actual truth are causing extreme anger with some in our communities .

In the immediate future probably the best response are immediate investigations with such recordings are serious indictments if willful intent to inflict harm on a defenseless person has strong merits . Then again I'm not an expert in these matters and could be wrong. From what I heard and again this was 10 years ago and is probably outdated but many do feel the brotherhood will protect them as best they can whether their was actual wrongdoing or not .

no doubt cellphones are be used to track police. but, in many of them the cops are wrong, the police have got to reign in the ones that go for their gun at any infraction.

In Cleveland an 11 year old boy was murdered by police, the cop car drove up and 4 seconds later the kid was dead,

and its correct what you say about the police brotherhood, they have got away with a lot all over the country. if the cop killings don't stop its going to get worse, and worse. but, rioting, and threating to kill cops is no answer. if in fact the threats are real, about killing white cops, its going to get where everyone will carry a gun.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Binnie_Coll] #839420
04/27/15 05:37 PM
04/27/15 05:37 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Binnie,

once people have their minds made up that a group of people are criminals, then it's easy to dismiss any abuse they suffer at the hands of the law.

I've been reading some of the RICO related threads and posts, and wow....even though these mobsters are willing criminals...the extent that the law tries to shaft them is ridiculous.

Hard to think of connected guys as victims but...if you read some the cases....

Well, plenty of people lump all Black guys into the same bag.We're "all criminals" so when one of us gets brutalized or killed by cops..easy to just dismiss or disregard what happened. If you read the details of some of the deaths though..

The thing is though, if you believe in flag and country, both instances are disturbing regardless of how you feel about mobsters or Black men.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839424
04/27/15 05:49 PM
04/27/15 05:49 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Everyone of us? Why is that your heroes are always fucking felons. Why are they always guys like Mike Brown that just finished committing an strong armed robbery? Or this piece of shit gray that has a rap sheet taller than I am?

Why is it never a 45 year old married black guy coming home to his family after working 8-5? For some reason these guys dont get gunned down.

Do you think for one minute I would defend a italian or irish felon- because he is part of "my community" or solidarity or something. Who gives a fuck. If a black cop whacked a white felon, I would say, thank god another piece of shit is off the street. Another potential robber or rapist that could harm my children is off the fucking streets.

But no, you and a substantial group of people support these guys for solitary or something. Never self-reflection. Never lets focus on family and education. Never lets get these guys off the streets. Never.

Its more excuses for a thug trash subgroup that commits more murders than asians, whites and hispanics COMBINED despite being 13% of the population. A group that commits 200x the interracial aggravated assaults. These are the numbers from the federal government. They dont lie, unlike your stupid felon anecdotes. On second thought, maybe the numbers are racists too.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: LittleNicky] #839428
04/27/15 05:54 PM
04/27/15 05:54 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Everyone of us? Why is that your heroes are always fucking felons. Why are they always guys like Mike Brown that just finished committing an strong armed robbery? Or this piece of shit gray that has a rap sheet taller than I am?

Why is it never a 45 year old married black guy coming home to his family after working 8-5? For some reason these guys dont get gunned down.

Do you think for one minute I would defend a italian or irish felon- because he is part of "my community" or solidarity or something. Who gives a fuck. If a black cop whacked a white felon, I would say, thank god another piece of shit is off the street. Another potential robber or rapist that could harm my children is off the fucking streets.

But no, you and a substantial group of people support these guys for solitary or something. Never self-reflection. Never lets focus on family and education. Never lets get these guys off the streets. Never.

Its more excuses for a thug trash subgroup that commits more murders than asians, whites and hispanics COMBINED despite being 13% of the population. A group that commits 200x the interracial aggravated assaults. These are the numbers from the federal government. They dont lie, unlike your stupid felon anecdotes. On second thought, maybe the numbers are racists too.

The worst part of this black lives matter movement is that it supports and gives credence to the most disgusting elements.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: LittleNicky] #839432
04/27/15 06:09 PM
04/27/15 06:09 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

clap clap clap

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839434
04/27/15 06:12 PM
04/27/15 06:12 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
a thug is a thug no matter what color the thug is.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Binnie_Coll] #839441
04/27/15 06:55 PM
04/27/15 06:55 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
LN,

OK...is your cyber rant over? Can we get back to the topic?

My reply to Binnie was over the issue of police brutality and the reason why it gets glossed over (which you're doing now)

I'll wait while you find ANY instance of me defending Mike Brown here. Go ahead I'll wait.

But I'm Black so I MUST have defended him, or identified with him,right?

I'll also wait while you find instances of me defending Black criminals. Go ahead.

you seem to like very simple narratives..and seem to already know what I am thinking so when you go ahead and do those searches and come up with what I've actually written, I'd like to see you man up and apologize.

and as far as your simple narrative about regular Black people not being by targeted cops and only thugs

Here is a photo of the UVA student who was thrown to the ground by the alcohol patrol campus cops

Read the ACTUAL case. Martese Johnson, UVA.Happened recently.Like my point to Binnie about Blacks being lumped together as criminals.

Also, LN, for all your tough talk, I think that if confronted by violent thugs that you would do the sensible thing, the smart thing, and make it home to your family. Charles Bronson fantasies aside..keep venting here, you might not have the guts to defend yourself in real life.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839443
04/27/15 06:56 PM
04/27/15 06:56 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Since its so unbelievable hard to upload photos, Google Bloods, Crips, & NOI are in pic together.

Yes the gangs are involved and cohorts just like the L.A riot of 1992. Just this time it's in the south and BGF is behind the scenes as well. The beef was/is between Treetop Pirus & BGF but not all blood sets.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839444
04/27/15 06:59 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 04/27/15 07:00 PM.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: BlackFamily] #839445
P
Palermo4040 Offline
Associate
Palermo4040  Offline
P
Associate
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Since its so unbelievable hard to upload photos, Google Bloods, Crips, & NOI are in pic together.

Yes the gangs are involved and cohorts just like the L.A riot of 1992. Just this time it's in the south and BGF is behind the scenes as well. The beef was/is between Treetop Pirus & BGF but not all blood sets.

This was a few years ago. You are talking about the YGF group in Barclay that went under the BGF flag. They were knocking off other independent dealers along Greenmount Ave. as well. That whole set was hit pretty hard in what, Nov 2013 in some big arrests. I don't really know about the other BGF sets, but I do remember the FBI agents were involved in a shooting along Reisterstown Rd last summer if I am not mistaken.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Palermo4040] #839450
04/27/15 07:15 PM
04/27/15 07:15 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@nicky
Thank You!

@Palermo4040
BGF's subgroups are called Bubble Regimes or regimes. The BGF member originally wanted the main/de facto leader or significant dealer to become member but his response was its the whole crew or nobody; so he initiated the whole YGF crew into a regime. There probably half or more dozens of BGF regimes throughout West & East Baltimore .

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839456
04/27/15 08:18 PM
04/27/15 08:18 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Binnie,

once people have their minds made up that a group of people are criminals, then it's easy to dismiss any abuse they suffer at the hands of the law.

I've been reading some of the RICO related threads and posts, and wow....even though these mobsters are willing criminals...the extent that the law tries to shaft them is ridiculous.

Hard to think of connected guys as victims but...if you read some the cases....

is what I wrote

People are naive if they don't think Prosecutors have a massive advantage in these federal cases, let alone these mafia cases. Their conviction rate in these mafia cases is easily 90%+ and it isn't because they play fair. They play for keeps- ethical rules be damned.

is what LN wrote here

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=825048&page=1

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839457
04/27/15 08:50 PM
04/27/15 08:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The Feds trial conviction rate is 90 plus percent across the board, it's not just the Mafia cases. It's been that way for over a hundred years, and it's not likely to change over the next hundred. They stack the deck in their favor and they win. And it's certainly not because their attorneys are any smarter than the best and the brightest defense lawyers that money can buy. I say it all the time, the Feds have a job to do, to put away the bad guys. But they claim to be the good guys, so they should be held to a higher standard. But it will never happen.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: pizzaboy] #839465
04/27/15 10:01 PM
04/27/15 10:01 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Pizza,

I agree and I didn't think it was a stretch to compare the "good guys" and their tactics against reputed and convicted criminals in Fed. court to the cops playing judge/jury and sometimes executioner with Black suspects or convicts that they are apprehending.

LN is the one who mentioned "not playing fair" and "ethics be damned" in cases of the Feds vs mafia.

=

I am not going to defend street punks or violent criminals. In fact, despite the simplistic narrative that LN chose to use here..I don't think anybody hates Black street criminals more than your average Black person. The Black thug victimizes regular Black people twice. First we are more likely to be victim of crime at the hands of a Black criminal, and second the actual crime rate creates the impetus for racial profiling by law enforcement.
LN venting here and trying to lecture me about "Blacks" and "crime" when I grew up in the city and era that I did is rather comical.
So, LN good luck finding all those "justice for Mike Brown""hands up don't shoot""black lives matter" comments that I didn't write.

Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: getthesenets] #839467
04/27/15 10:17 PM
04/27/15 10:17 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
LN is the one who mentioned "not playing fair" and "ethics be damned" in cases of the Feds vs mafia.

The Feds don't play fair against ANYONE. And for the record, it doesn't matter who's in Office (politically speaking).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: Scorsese] #839469
04/27/15 10:41 PM
04/27/15 10:41 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
The whole 'justice' and 'black lives matter' is one giant crock of shit and it isn't because black people don't matter, they do.

It's just a stupid social media narrative. No one really knows what it means or what it implies. "Black lives aren't as valued in this country as whites" they whine on a constant basis. Well this isn't actually based on anything.

More white people were killed by police last year than black people. Cops don't wake up in the morning twisting their mustaches thinking about the next black person they're going to kill. Crime statistics speak for themselves. And though we incarcerate far too many in this country for simple drug offences, how is it that 13% of the population commits over half the violent crime? How is it that when blacks kill each other no one cares and yet when isolated incidents like this involving a white officer happen everyone loses their minds? A black male age 15-29 is more likely to get killed than go to college and 96% of the time the assailant will be black.

I'm not here to say that white people are the actual victims, blacks are inferior, that cops are infallible, or that there isn't a problem in this country with policing. I'm saying there are double standards on both sides people don't address and sometimes even willingly ignore to support a misleading agenda. 'Black lives matter' is one of those misleading agendas that internet warriors use to attack their opponents and silence them the moment a dissenting opinion is voiced, or someone says something that people misconstrue as 'racist'.

I know I'm on a computer typing on a website. But man social media has become seriously fucked up

Last edited by rockstar_man45; 04/27/15 10:43 PM.
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: rockstar_man45] #839481
04/28/15 02:08 AM
04/28/15 02:08 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@rockstar

"how is it that 13% of the population commits over half the violent crime? How is it that when blacks kill each other no one cares and yet when isolated incidents like this involving a white officer happen everyone loses their minds? A black male age 15-29 is more likely to get killed than go to college and 96% of the time the assailant will be black."

This is the most common and vastly broken record comment in regards to statistics towards blacks. I'm quite fascinated with others baffle or condemning tone towards that percentage when people know that 9 out 10 it's repeat offenders. Therefore that percentage is quite smaller than 12/13%. Furthermore, if one actually think about the history of all major cities (speaking 100,000+) in our country with discrimination and poverty then the answer becomes clear.
Majority of these places share the same pattern of blacks being confine to certain areas, unfair economic opportunities, civil rights, black flight, and left behind are the poor class. These areas were ground zero for crime in cities and drugs made worser. Since there's a high density place and with thousands of welfare recipients the number of crimes committed at a high rate.

All of these stats and chances of blacks having more chance of going down ( prison/killed/shot/etc.) than being successful is uncredited. Just as much people fall back on stats and other non sense, it shouldn't be used as a blanket term. Specifically yes but generally no. Black person growing up in the hood and getting involved in delinquent activities face those chances and yet a black person growing up in a good community doesn't face those chances.

I'm not ranting nor venting at anybody just saying expressing from this side of the fence is that shit is corny now. I'm in my mid 20s and grew up in a poorer section of a black major city (60%) and its who you hang with and typical social interactions. Chances of this and that just depends on your actions.

- African Proverb
Re: Bmore: gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers [Re: rockstar_man45] #839487
04/28/15 02:32 AM
04/28/15 02:32 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
"More white people were killed by police last year than black people."

Then maybe we should see more Equal Opportunity rioting. Yes? Why should one group have a monopoly on all the free stuff when Target goes up in flames?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull