GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 182 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,426
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,302
Posts1,058,272
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things #839125
04/26/15 07:08 AM
04/26/15 07:08 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ter-riots-rage/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-25...afety-live-feed

You guys are really putting a great face on this movement. I'm guessing the goal at this point is to take all productive life out of Baltimore- the baseball, the police department, the high end stores and bars and the decent people- and just leave it as a Mad Max-like post-apocalyptic horror. You already accomplished most of that in Detroit and Johannesburg. If the goal is to create Mad Max, well done guys. I guess I will check out the new AA Mad Max: Baltimore on film and watch it from my safe suburb.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/26/15 07:20 AM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839131
04/26/15 07:31 AM
04/26/15 07:31 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I hope they are getting paid to do all this. Other wise what a waste.

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839136
04/26/15 08:26 AM
04/26/15 08:26 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
I think all of this stuff may backfire come election time. I think that this stuff may be turning off a lot of people from the Democratic party.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839148
04/26/15 10:03 AM
04/26/15 10:03 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Hope your right about that

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839187
04/26/15 12:36 PM
04/26/15 12:36 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ter-riots-rage/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-25...afety-live-feed

You guys are really putting a great face on this movement. I'm guessing the goal at this point is to take all productive life out of Baltimore- the baseball, the police department, the high end stores and bars and the decent people- and just leave it as a Mad Max-like post-apocalyptic horror. You already accomplished most of that in Detroit and Johannesburg. If the goal is to create Mad Max, well done guys. I guess I will check out the new AA Mad Max: Baltimore on film and watch it from my safe suburb.

disturbing videos, but, the crowds, and the lawbreaking con tinue to happen. I guess we may one day be headed towards two different countries right here in America.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839385
04/27/15 04:03 PM
04/27/15 04:03 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
great live coverage

https://anthonycumia.com/

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839392
04/27/15 04:20 PM
04/27/15 04:20 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
They're pretty much targeting whites at this point.

Hey libs, whats your excuse for this one? They don't know any better right?

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 04/27/15 04:20 PM.
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: NickyEyes1] #839398
04/27/15 04:29 PM
04/27/15 04:29 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
They're pretty much targeting whites at this point.

Hey libs, whats your excuse for this one? They don't know any better right?

no excuse for these thugs nicky. if they target whites, its going to get bad, every white guy will be carrying a gun. and they will shoot.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839399
04/27/15 04:37 PM
04/27/15 04:37 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I haven't heard anything about whites being targeted nor have I seen any since the riot started, it has been rioters vs. police I don't think they were targeting white police officers only, what media outlet are you getting this from.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839407
04/27/15 05:05 PM
04/27/15 05:05 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I think of your an anarchist you prefer that your sheep kill white cops if not black cops will have to do.

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839409
04/27/15 05:13 PM
04/27/15 05:13 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
In the 60s we had the riot up in Harlem.

The cops the tactical patrol cops on horses tried to keep the blacks from going past Lexington ave.

The boys on 3 ave down which I was one. Did not want that to happen.

I even told a few cops that if they could not stop it we would.

They never got past 3 rd ave.

Funny thing I had an ex cop who became my handy man who was a tactic patrol force cop during that riot. He remembered that little talk it is a small world.

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: thedudeabides87] #839410
04/27/15 05:15 PM
04/27/15 05:15 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
I haven't heard anything about whites being targeted nor have I seen any since the riot started, it has been rioters vs. police I don't think they were targeting white police officers only, what media outlet are you getting this from.

Said from your white ass suburb. Fuck outta here.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: thedudeabides87] #839413
04/27/15 05:20 PM
04/27/15 05:20 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/27/cnn-ba...american-video/

seriously, what the fuck are you talking about.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: ItalianForever] #839421
04/27/15 05:42 PM
04/27/15 05:42 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

Duly noted

Coming from the same network that says:
"THEY ARENT RIOTS! THEY ARE HIGH IQ PEACEFUL PROTESTORS WITH LEGITMATE ISSUES THEY WISH TO DISCUSS CIVILLY" - CNN. If this is an accurate quote you posted it in the shout box.

Now I did a quick Google search and saw nothing of the sort, I am supposed to believe this is going to start an all out race war? These are people in low economic areas who are looking for any excuse to loot stores and throw rocks and bottles at police officers they don't care if the are white, black, Asian or what have you.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/27/15 05:44 PM.

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: thedudeabides87] #839426
04/27/15 05:51 PM
04/27/15 05:51 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

Duly noted

Coming from the same network that says:
"THEY ARENT RIOTS! THEY ARE HIGH IQ PEACEFUL PROTESTORS WITH LEGITMATE ISSUES THEY WISH TO DISCUSS CIVILLY" - CNN. If this is an accurate quote you posted it in the shout box.

Now I did a quick Google search and saw nothing of the sort, I am supposed to believe this is going to start an all out race war? These are people in low economic areas who are looking for any excuse to loot stores and throw rocks and bottles at police officers they don't care if the are white, black, Asian or what have you.

No offense pal, but Nicky is probably the most educated and certainly one of the most intelligent posters on this site. I have no problem with you clowning me, but if your going to go at Nicky, at least come harder than that.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839427
04/27/15 05:53 PM
04/27/15 05:53 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Were you born yesterday? Do you think you wouldn't be the first target in this neighborhood? Shit even on good days you are the first target judging by the crime victimization survey (dont read that considering you only understand anecdotes not data).

Are all these reporters from ferguson lying when they reported the same fucking thing happening a month ago? Or when the thugs actually get taped?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/17/video-fer...-neighborhoods/

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/27/15 06:15 PM.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: thedudeabides87] #839435
04/27/15 06:13 PM
04/27/15 06:13 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

Get off your high horse. Who do you think these rioters are? You really think they give a fuck about me or you? If me and you were in Baltimore we would be attacked, no question. Solely for being white.

It makes me sick, people are outraged when a scumbag thug gets shot by a cop, but when blacks are attacking whites for no reason it's ok.

You seem like a cool guy (great username), but you need to wake up and realize whats going on.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: NickyEyes1] #839440
04/27/15 06:52 PM
04/27/15 06:52 PM
P
Palermo4040 Offline
Associate
Palermo4040  Offline
P
Associate

Get off your high horse. Who do you think these rioters are? You really think they give a fuck about me or you? If me and you were in Baltimore we would be attacked, no question. Solely for being white.

It makes me sick, people are outraged when a scumbag thug gets shot by a cop, but when blacks are attacking whites for no reason it's ok.

You seem like a cool guy (great username), but you need to wake up and realize whats going on.

They haven't been targeting "whites" because the entire downtown area was told to leave at 2pm today and go home. There were threats of a "purge" protest that was anticipated in the morning hours. There was no scheduled protest made by any of the organizers of the protests on Saturday.

By 3:30 pm, there were looters and large crowds gathering in the NW section of Baltimore near Mondawmin Mall. The Orioles vs. Red Sox game was cancelled very late in my opinion in comparison to the downtown let out. They could've freed up extra police resources to move to where the hot spots were.

As of now, there are not really any attacks on "whites" taking place in this city. I am a 15-20 minute drive from this and live blocks outside of the city line. The people doing this, are mostly kids that have been staying in their own neighborhoods. These are African American neighborhoods - not white neighborhoods. If you are familiar at all with Baltimore, you will know that much of the white population inhabits places like Federal Hill, Fells Point, Canton, Hampden, Roland Park and other areas. The west side (basically where all this is going down) is about 90% african american. Some of Liberty Heights and Park Heights areas have Jewish populations as well, but that is when you continue further, heading out of the city towards the county line.

There have been innocent bystanders who have driven by who were pulled from their vehicles and beaten - unfortunately there has been no description of the victims released. So I can't necessarily say for that. I just want this to end - this city has had too much death. My family moved out because of the drugs and violence - not because of the police.

Last edited by Palermo4040; 04/27/15 06:57 PM.
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839442
04/27/15 06:55 PM
04/27/15 06:55 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I will just say these rioters don't care about the guy who died they are looking for any reason to do this. Things would not have as bad if the mayor and governor had prepared better, but because they didn't have that many police from what I saw you have looting and burning cars

No offense pal, but Nicky is probably the most educated and certainly one of the most intelligent posters on this site. I have no problem with you clowning me, but if your going to go at Nicky, at least come harder than that.

No offense taken pal.

I do respect his opinion which is why I don't curse at him or try to insult his intelligence or immature things like that because the educated people I know don't do that. I don't think I am "going at" him, just expressing my opinion on the current situation which is which differs from his. I do not believe this is going to start a race war where minorities will be shooting random white people in the street and I don't think people are going to have to walk around with firearms, if they want to go for I am all for gun rights. Will you have a few loons who may do that probably but an all out race war is far fetched.

Were you born yesterday? Do you think you wouldn't be the first target in this neighborhood? Shit even on good days you are the first target judging by the crime victimization survey (dont read that considering you only understand anecdotes not data).

Are all these reporters from ferguson lying when they reported the same fucking thing happening a month ago? Or when the thugs actually get taped?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/17/video-fer...-neighborhoods/

I would probably be a victim if I was in low economic area where a majority of the population are minorities. I do not argue that at all, I don't see where I did or have argued that.

But my guess is the caucasian population in the area that this riot is going on is small and I don't see the rioters looking for white people they are just being destructive. They probably hate white people and some of them are talking about it but nothing like that will happen because they will lose the support of the white liberals and they don't want that.

It's fear mongering and the media runs with it like they do with a lot of things (Ebola is a recent example).

I think these rioters are thugs from a low economic area.

I don't know if this guy who died was a scum bag, I did supported the facts in the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin case so I was probably on your side. I believe in peaceful protest, I don't condone any violence. I did not support when 2 NYC police officers were murdered and I won't support it if anyone else is killed. If this actually ignites and all out race war I will eat my words and I will not be okay with blacks attacking whites at random

You seem like a cool guy (great username)

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/27/15 07:08 PM.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839459
04/27/15 09:09 PM
04/27/15 09:09 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
I've seen videos circulating that show white people near the action being attacked. That's the only place the rioters are losing me. That and the looting of private businesses. In europe they know how to riot. They burn cars at random, but besides that, their targets are government buildings and banks. They don't attack innocent bystanders.

Make that coffee to go
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: blacksheep] #839460
04/27/15 09:20 PM
04/27/15 09:20 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
In europe they know how to riot. They burn cars at random, but besides that, their targets are government buildings and banks. They don't attack innocent bystanders.

Great, they're even better at rioting than Americans. Pretty soon we'll be outsourcing our looters. Fuckin' economy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: pizzaboy] #839462
04/27/15 09:42 PM
04/27/15 09:42 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Hey man you know how things are in greece these days. Those greeks need jobs too. They're good at looting so what the hell, hire them on as riot coaches

Make that coffee to go
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: pizzaboy] #839463
04/27/15 09:43 PM
04/27/15 09:43 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
In europe they know how to riot. They burn cars at random, but besides that, their targets are government buildings and banks. They don't attack innocent bystanders.

Great, they're even better at rioting than Americans. Pretty soon we'll be outsourcing our looters. Fuckin' economy.
lol lol lol

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839494
04/28/15 04:41 AM
04/28/15 04:41 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Just saw a great video a mother is beating up her masked looting son for doing what he was doing. If I find it I will post it. Not everyone is fucked up just most of us.

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839496
04/28/15 04:53 AM
04/28/15 04:53 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is what is happening in Greece right now

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsq-lhqAz5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839498
04/28/15 05:45 AM
04/28/15 05:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is the mother beating up her son for doing this crap. smile

http://youtu.be/r8Y7JJv8IyE

only the unloved hate
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: Footreads] #839523
04/28/15 08:48 AM
04/28/15 08:48 AM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: Footreads
This is what is happening in Greece right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsq-lhqAz5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's business as usual in greece

Make that coffee to go
Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: blacksheep] #839524
04/28/15 08:54 AM
04/28/15 08:54 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
I was debating with a friend of a friend on Facebook about the situation in Baltimore. I basically made the argument that it doesn't help ANYBODY when these idiots start attacking innocent bystanders and destroying property and business.

This guy said, word for word: "If a person, group of people, or business benefited from the system then they aren't innocent."

Sounds like the same logic Osama bin Laden used to justify the killing of innocents on 9/11.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: XDCX] #839538
04/28/15 10:24 AM
04/28/15 10:24 AM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: XDCX
I was debating with a friend of a friend on Facebook about the situation in Baltimore. I basically made the argument that it doesn't help ANYBODY when these idiots start attacking innocent bystanders and destroying property and business.

This guy said, word for word: "If a person, group of people, or business benefited from the system then they aren't innocent."

Sounds like the same logic Osama bin Laden used to justify the killing of innocents on 9/11.
I never understood that logic with some people. They use all sorts of stupid reasons to justify chaos and hate.
I remember one guy who denied to recognize the holocaust because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things [Re: LittleNicky] #839540
04/28/15 10:30 AM
04/28/15 10:30 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

How about that joke of a mayor saying these thugs need their "space to destroy." It's not unlike that lackluster response of Missouri governor. Both liberal Democrats, of course. Where's a strong, conservative mayor or governor when you need one? One who will send the cops in riot gear to crush these assholes and put them all behind bars where they belong. Fire hoses, tear gas, police dogs, rubber bullets, whatever it takes.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull