GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Lou_Para), 330 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,663
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Aaron Hernandez #837744
04/15/15 06:44 AM
04/15/15 06:44 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline OP
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline OP
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
This guy had it all and thought he was a gangster and now he is punished like a murdering gangster should be except the death penalty should be used in this case as well as many others

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massach...ShhP/story.html

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837747
04/15/15 06:58 AM
04/15/15 06:58 AM
Longislandguy14 Offline
Made Member
Longislandguy14  Offline
Made Member
This kid was a jerkoff. Plain and simple. Always trying to act hard in front of those conneticut bloods. He got what he deserved. He was talented and all that but one to many screws loose there.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837748
04/15/15 07:01 AM
04/15/15 07:01 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
This just in: Roger Goodell has suspended Aaron Hernandez for the first two games of next season and fined him $25,000

Anyway, this is perfect timing. Lawrence Phillips recently found himself in need of a new cellmate.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: helenwheels] #837749
04/15/15 07:12 AM
04/15/15 07:12 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline OP
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline OP
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
This just in: Roger Goodell has suspended Aaron Hernandez for the first two games of next season and fined him $25,000

Anyway, this is perfect timing. Lawrence Phillips recently found himself in need of a new cellmate.

lawrence phillips, rae caruth, hernandez.....these guys just are plain ol fuckups...only x amount of NFLers and a smaller amount of guys who can get more than a million/year to play a game...and they fuck it up to be thugs.....

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Longislandguy14] #837751
04/15/15 08:23 AM
04/15/15 08:23 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14
This kid was a jerkoff. Plain and simple. Always trying to act hard in front of those conneticut bloods. He got what he deserved. He was talented and all that but one to many screws loose there.

and those "bloods" are NOBODIES. just neighborhood kids from new britain....have no pull whatsoever

talk about wasted talent....

When Interpol?
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: cheech] #837753
04/15/15 08:29 AM
04/15/15 08:29 AM
Longislandguy14 Offline
Made Member
Longislandguy14  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14

and those "bloods" are NOBODIES. just neighborhood kids from new britain....have no pull whatsoever

talk about wasted talent....

And the Pats won the Super Bowl this year. This kid is nuts.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837765
04/15/15 09:24 AM
04/15/15 09:24 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
When playing gangster goes wrong....

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837807
04/15/15 01:25 PM
04/15/15 01:25 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Aaron Hernandez is one of the dumbest mother fuckers i have ever seen. The guy is obviously slow and he got what he deserved. Good riddance, he is a piece of garbage and useless in my view.

Last edited by Belmont; 04/15/15 01:26 PM.
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837813
04/15/15 01:50 PM
04/15/15 01:50 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
This makes football and the gators and pats look pretty bad

Hernandez nickname in college was " the Hawian" because that is how the shooting victim described the shooter in the official 2007 attempted murder report of a club goer .

The cops sought Hernandez as a possible suspect but he declined to comment and sought counsel . Lucky for him the victim refused to finger him and he WS only 17 but The victim has recently come forward now

You have to ask yourself if every Florida gator knew Hernandez shot someone in the face how Meyer , the Gators and the Pats didn't know , come on now , throw in this kid smoked weed openly and blatantly and IMO they deserve more blow back as if either one of them cut this kid off then , several people could be alive but Hernandez could ball so Meyer Belicheck and their respective teams looked the other way when every player around that program knew in 2007 Hernadez was a vicious shooter .

More light should be shed on what these teams knew or heard in Hernandez evaluation and disciplinary files

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837819
04/15/15 02:11 PM
04/15/15 02:11 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
What an idiot. He must be retarded. With contracts worth millions, he gives it all up just to be a thug and try to impress other thugs. Now he can squeal like a pig

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837919
04/16/15 10:36 AM
04/16/15 10:36 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Everyone in Florida and New England knew. It doesn't matter. When your that good they will sweep it all under the rug. Obviously he took it a little too far

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Wilson101] #837923
04/16/15 10:44 AM
04/16/15 10:44 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline OP
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline OP
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Everyone in Florida and New England knew. It doesn't matter. When your that good they will sweep it all under the rug. Obviously he took it a little too far

Urban Meyer is the biggest scumbag for running that renegade program...having Tebow out in front of it covered all the crap inside, from hernandez to the pounceys

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: helenwheels] #837924
04/16/15 10:51 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

But the union is appealing lol.

Fucking savage idiot deserves every day he was sentenced to.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837925
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: merlino
This guy had it all and thought he was a gangster and now he is punished like a murdering gangster should be except the death penalty should be used in this case as well as many others

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massach...ShhP/story.html

I have been saying bring back the death penalty for murdering thugs for years. this guy is so arrogant that no one deserves it more.

and he is going to be tried for two other murders. what the hell is the matter with the nfl? he should never been in that league.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837928
04/16/15 10:54 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey

Urban Meyer is the biggest scumbag for running that renegade program...having Tebow out in front of it covered all the crap inside, from hernandez to the pounceys

yes, come to think of it, tebow was the whole program, never heard of the other guys, pretty slick of urban meyer. now. everybody knows Meyers game.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837929
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
what the hell is the matter with the nfl?

Roger Goodell, and the fact that the league generates BILLIONS of dollars.

Goodell can (and should) be kicked to the curb. But where billions of dollars are concerned? Good luck trying to change things.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: pizzaboy] #837932
04/16/15 11:08 AM
04/16/15 11:08 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
what the hell is the matter with the nfl?

Roger Goodell, and the fact that the league generates BILLIONS of dollars.

Goodell can (and should) be kicked to the curb. But where billions of dollars are concerned? Good luck trying to change things.

I can't stand Goodell, or the whole non-profit scheme, or his $40 million dollar paycheck (or whatever it is).

But the league generates more and more revenue every season. It's immensely popular, and all of these guys -- Rice, Hernandez, McDonald -- and many more, just aren't having an impact on sponsorship or revenue.

People love to be outraged, but they will still sit there and watch football all year.

Me, personally, I don't blame the league or the Patriots for this. I can't speak to his college days, but the team was supposed to know he was a murderer?

I do feel bad watching these guys kill themselves every weekend, though. That is starting to get to me. But, most of them are grown men and know the risks now. So what are you going to do?

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: mightyhealthy] #837935
04/16/15 11:17 AM
04/16/15 11:17 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
I do feel bad watching these guys kill themselves every weekend, though. That is starting to get to me. But, most of them are grown men and know the risks now. So what are you going to do?

It's an ELECTIVE profession that pays millions of dollars. I feel bad for the guys who end up punchy and disabled. But they know the risks going in.

It's a silly analogy, but it almost reminds me of actors and actresses. Especially actresses. They bitch and moan that the industry is sexist when they can't get work after they become middle-aged. But it was fine when they were 25 years old, making millions, and taking jobs away from older actresses.

If being a middle-aged millionaire is so goddamned offensive, go get a job at Walmart.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837937
04/16/15 11:26 AM
04/16/15 11:26 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I mean, I'd give up my job right now to be a football player, lol.

Fuck it. Working sucks. I'd rather be rich.

But seriously, I feel bad for the guys who played long ago, before this was news. Shit, even 5 years ago, this was a much bigger problem. The NFL has tried their hardest to cover up CTE and everything for YEARS. It's gross, but unsurprising. They view it as an existential threat, which may be a justified position. I think it is very possible we are witnessing the peak of the NFL right now in terms of popularity and talent. People don't want their kids to play anymore, and for good reason.

The game needs a fundamental overhaul. The helmet to helmet stuff is a good first step. But it's so much more. It's the repeated minor brain trauma that O-Lineman face every play, or anytime a running back gets tackled, or every time a MLB hits a runner. It's a systemic problem...

One thing I think we'll see is the lineman will start standing up. No more 3 and 4 point stances allowed. Just my thoughts.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough about the NFL. Not exactly "on topic."

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: pizzaboy] #837943
04/16/15 12:02 PM
04/16/15 12:02 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's a silly analogy, but it almost reminds me of actors and actresses. Especially actresses. They bitch and moan that the industry is sexist when they can't get work after they become middle-aged. But it was fine when they were 25 years old, making millions, and taking jobs away from older actresses.

If being a middle-aged millionaire is so goddamned offensive, go get a job at Walmart.

Good analogy actually. Kay, from the Godfather, or Dianne Keaton was one of the first actresses I read about doing this exact type of complaining once she was no longer a spring chicken.

A handful of NFL players retired early this off season. I think we're going to see that trend in the next few years.Guys make the league just to prove to themselves that they could, make great money and move on before irreparable damage is done to their bodies.

I saw Wayne Chrebet at an event a while ago and what I'll say is that the NFL takes a toll on ex-players. A huge toll.Oddly enough, I ran into the boxer Bobby Cyz, in the same year and he looked and sounded normal.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837947
04/16/15 12:42 PM
04/16/15 12:42 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
you can't change football, or it won't be football any longer. if safety is going to be an ongoing concern, then there is not a lot you can do to change football.

football is a game of blocking, and tackling, always was and always will be. they have got to hit each other and take their lumps. its like taking the t out of football, what do you have then. fooball.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: mightyhealthy] #837965
04/16/15 03:05 PM
04/16/15 03:05 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline OP
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline OP
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly

But seriously, I feel bad for the guys who played long ago, before this was news. Shit, even 5 years ago, this was a much bigger problem. The NFL has tried their hardest to cover up CTE and everything for YEARS. It's gross, but unsurprising. They view it as an existential threat, which may be a justified position. I think it is very possible we are witnessing the peak of the NFL right now in terms of popularity and talent. People don't want their kids to play anymore, and for good reason.

My buddy played in the superbowl with the ny jets, he didnt make shit when he played he played 4 years for them, he had to do construction in the summers, then took a job with the post office and retired and is now subbing high school and coaching football, he played with namath and still friends to this day but if he played today he would have made at least $400,000/year and he played because he loved it not to be a jagoff thug....

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837976
04/16/15 04:31 PM
04/16/15 04:31 PM
J
jipjones Offline
Made Member
jipjones  Offline
J
Made Member

My buddy played in the superbowl with the ny jets, he didnt make shit when he played he played 4 years for them, he had to do construction in the summers, then took a job with the post office and retired and is now subbing high school and coaching football, he played with namath and still friends to this day but if he played today he would have made at least $400,000/year and he played because he loved it not to be a jagoff thug....
This is what scares me the Most as a friend said it in 15 to 20 years from now cd football be like boxin is now?? compared to how it used to be in 60 70s Or will da Pros just retire earlier and itll be a young game i sure as hell hope not i like basketball and all but it wdnt take footballs place sure as shit no soccer!!! I aree Binnie they sdnt turn football into a pussy sport keep it da same ppl gettin Millions god Imagine if the superbowl was a thing of the past..

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #837998
04/16/15 06:56 PM
04/16/15 06:56 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

The patriarca fam taking applications for new capo for north ct. No but this guy is like sonny from Bronx tale said a waste of talent or whatever the fuck he said. Heard on the radio he's on suicide watch up Walpole fuck I'd hang it up. ESPN will be having a great 30/30 on guy. I want to ask the sports hub guys would he have been a better tight end then gronk. He probaly smoking PCP before games make him a animal monster. Gronk always getting injured except for last year. What a phyco thou. His moms white I think and he grew up in bristol so I don't get it but he went to the U.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #838034
04/17/15 04:47 AM
04/17/15 04:47 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
The NFL is starting to become The Last Boyscout.

When Interpol?
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #838039
04/17/15 05:05 AM
04/17/15 05:05 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Hernandez wasn't half the player Gronk is. Hernandez was decent, but Gronk is on his way to becoming the best TE ever.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: mightyhealthy] #838061
04/17/15 08:03 AM
04/17/15 08:03 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Hernandez wasn't half the player Gronk is. Hernandez was decent, but Gronk is on his way to becoming the best TE ever.

Gronk won't stay healthy long enough to become the best ever. Plus, it will be very difficult to surpass Tony Gonzalez and Shannon Sharpe. Both stayed healthy through their careers and TB12 doesn't have much longer. If I'm not mistaken, this is only the 2nd time Gronk played a full season. And for the record, as much as I think AH is a murderous thug, he was better than 95% of the TE's in the NFL. He was a different TE than Gronk and could have played WR, H-Back and returned kicks. AH was a freakish athlete and with New England's history of "not paying their players" it shows how much Kraft and Belichick thought of AH to give him a $40 million contract after signing Gronk to a huge deal.

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #838062
04/17/15 08:16 AM
04/17/15 08:16 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline OP
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline OP
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Oscar, you are right on the mark, AH was a 1st round talent, but because of the weed and fights at UF he slipped, Im biased because i'm a UF alum and watched every game AH played in for UF, but Urban Meyer didnt really use him as a TE he was used like Jimmy Graham is and also an RB at times, UF was stacked then and Hernandez was one of the best players on the field and would have been all-pro year after year in NE and again he is a psycho-sociopath fake gangster...he wasnt going to make $40 million on the skreets

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: merlino] #838077
04/17/15 10:33 AM
04/17/15 10:33 AM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
this guy was a short fuse..shouldn't even be in this forum.

Re: Aaron Hernandez [Re: Beenaround] #838082
04/17/15 10:55 AM
04/17/15 10:55 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
this guy was a short fuse..shouldn't even be in this forum.

I'm glad you want to enforce the rules about which forum things can be posted on with your 8 post history.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull