GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (The_Marble_Guy), 266 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
another cop shooting black man on ground #837424
04/13/15 01:38 PM
04/13/15 01:38 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/okla...fd8?ocid=HPCDHP

good Christ, can't they just arrest someone nowadays instead of killing them??

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837429
04/13/15 01:51 PM
04/13/15 01:51 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
jesus Binnie you posted this in the other thread and I could agree that im glad they charged this guy, its just a cut and dry case of manslaughter. and ill say it again I hope this makes someone take a look at the way they bring in these incompetent weekend warriors. But for you to try to tie this into some overall pattern of racism across the country is just retarded.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837438
04/13/15 03:09 PM
04/13/15 03:09 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
not really tying it in, but, I really don't think things like this should be ignored.

and im glad they are not. I have an idea that its because of all the cameras out there, and I think there are going to be more incidents, I simply think the police around the country need to change their ways.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837452
04/13/15 04:51 PM
04/13/15 04:51 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Agree with Binnie, I don't think this has to do with racism as much as it does with police brutality. Them not being punished for it is what hurts people the most. People already don't really trust cops, soon it will become part of a paranoid and antigovernment culture... if people stop trusting their govt, then it's bad news my friend.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837479
04/13/15 06:24 PM
04/13/15 06:24 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
He should DEFINITELY be charged. They are supposed to be trained in the use of those things, so that is no excuse. Do I think he shot him on purpose? No, simply because there was already 2 or 3 cops on top of him trying to get his arms behind his back so he could have shot them instead. This could have been worse and shot one of the cops and it went through them that close and gone into the victim as well so this was VERY negligent.

I still say ALL cops should have some kind of camera like that on them that works to get some prosecuted now. If the camera "malfunctions" then the perp walks. I hate to swing to the left like this but this shit is getting out of hand.

I would have loved to have those ATF/DEA assholes that raided us so everyone could see how I was treated in my own apartment, all over a damn retired age tweaker who was gone 6-9 months before we even moved in! Instead I was thrown around on the concrete like this dude and had them scare the shit out of my son all because they were too lazy and then to top it off I had to clean their fucking mess up! I got the story posted somewhere on here.

Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837481
04/13/15 06:28 PM
04/13/15 06:28 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
that's not right what happened to you Dixie, this is the .U.S. not Nazi Germany, I read that post of yours, and I really found it scary,

Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Malandrino] #837483
04/13/15 06:31 PM
04/13/15 06:31 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Agree with Binnie, I don't think this has to do with racism as much as it does with police brutality. Them not being punished for it is what hurts people the most. People already don't really trust cops, soon it will become part of a paranoid and antigovernment culture... if people stop trusting their govt, then it's bad news my friend.
I know, know, people think im crazy, but if this keeps up, you could have the making of a civil war!

Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837487
04/13/15 06:45 PM
04/13/15 06:45 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
that's not right what happened to you Dixie, this is the .U.S. not Nazi Germany, I read that post of yours, and I really found it scary,

Yea you should have been on my end! lol

I truly thought I was being robbed, it happened that quick before I could even see who it was that just snatched me out my own door. I couldn't believe that shit. So if you ever hear of any black man/woman say this doesn't happen to white folks you tell them b.s. panic I'm not trying to make light of this situation though, but it shows you how "some, not all" cops act these days. They "again, some but not all" think they can truly do anything to folks and it is ok.

Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837494
04/13/15 07:40 PM
04/13/15 07:40 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
To chime in, I think accusing racism works against a prosecutor who is targeting a cop, because the Grand Jury then asks themselves if the cop was racist or had a racist goal in mind when shooting the suspect. Since that can't be proven, the investigation is weakened and the charges are often dropped.

Cops need to have the law brought to bear upon them without charges of abstract unprovable things like racism.

If at all possible, it would be great to convene Grand Juries like a double blind study....don't let them know the race of the cop or the suspect and just tell them the facts. But that is wishful thinking.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837593
04/14/15 12:23 PM
04/14/15 12:23 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
alfa. it may be wishful thinking, but indeed, it could be justice. wonderful idea,

Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: dixiemafia] #837632
04/14/15 04:02 PM
04/14/15 04:02 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

I still say ALL cops should have some kind of camera like that on them that works to get some prosecuted now. If the camera "malfunctions" then the perp walks. I hate to swing to the left like this but this shit is getting out of hand.

I would have loved to have those ATF/DEA assholes that raided us so everyone could see how I was treated in my own apartment, all over a damn retired age tweaker who was gone 6-9 months before we even moved in! Instead I was thrown around on the concrete like this dude and had them scare the shit out of my son all because they were too lazy and then to top it off I had to clean their fucking mess up! I got the story posted somewhere on here.

You're 100% right. These sociopathic scumbags think they're above the law, and in reality they are, because they get away with it in 95% of the cases. I heard there were even talks throughout cop unions a couple of years back on pretty much putting LE officers ABOVE the law; it's point was that some laws shouldn't apply to them the same way like they to do an average citizen and/or sentences should be much lighter on them. Screw that! I hope it never happens. Police officers should rot in prison for intentionally killing innocent unarmed people for bullshit reasons... they're so trigger happy these days it's very scary. I, for one would be scared of cops if I lived in the USA, especially in bigger cities.

Dixie, I'm so sorry to hear that but unfortunately I'm not surprised. Did they even offer a real apology or that was that? If I were you, I would have sued them for psychological damage and then probably would have accepted an out of court settlement just as a sort of revenge.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: another cop shooting black man on ground [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837655
04/14/15 05:27 PM
04/14/15 05:27 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I talked to a few lawyers but none never even considered it. Why I don't know.

The only apology I got was a giggle after one said sorry as they ran down the stairs that led up to our apartment. They were gone before I could spit out a cuss word. Then I had to promptly clean up and head to the E.R. since they damn near broke my wrist when they threw me down.

It's just like the deal when the cops threw in a flash bang on a no knock raid in Georgia I think it was, it either burnt the baby real bad or killed it. I don't think anything happened to them either.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 04/14/15 05:28 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull