GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 277 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,864
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #837240
04/12/15 07:10 AM
04/12/15 07:10 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I'm pretty sure cops are supposed to use lethal force only if their life is in danger.

This cop's life wasn't in danger.

If he was shooting him in the leg or arm to subdue him like he should have been trained, then that is fair enough - but he shot him several times, calculatedly, with lethal force.

The cop didn't even have to shoot him to begin with. The victim was running so lethargically, he easily could have been caught if pursued.

But the real smoking gun here is the fact that the cop tried to plant evidence beside the victim.

Would any of you honestly want this guy protecting or serving you? God knows how much evidence has been tampered with before cameraphones became so ubiquitous.

I don't know what the victim's personal circumstances have to do with anything.

The cop has been in trouble before for not paying child support so he is just as much of a deadbeat as the victim allegedly was.

and just who is saying anything to the contrary of any of your "points", nice strawman argument. I can just assume your posts was made towards me because I had the audacity to speak badly about this poor fallen angel. ofcourse his personal circumstances have everything to do with it seeing that if he didn't have warrant for his arrest he wouldn't have ran and hence wouldn't have gotten shot. but I guess that's to much common sense for a liberal to understand.

As for your ridiculous comment about aiming for the arm or legs, as an avid gun owner myself I can say with confidence there isn't a cop on earth who is trained to shoot anywhere else but the chest. why? bc its the biggest target aiming for anything else just increases the risk of missing the target and having a civilian being hit with a stray.

but that's all a moot point anyway bc I can agree that no shots should've been fired in the first place. it just bothers me when people say why couldn't they have shot them in the leg? or just shoot the gun out of their hand!(not that this guy had a gun, im just speaking generally) bc its obvious that person is talking out of their ass and never had any real weapons training.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Dellacroce] #837242
04/12/15 08:14 AM
04/12/15 08:14 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@Dell,

this is your full quote in the thread about "what is a criminal"

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
I guess what was being said in the meth thread about bikers brought this thread on....

Obviously a criminal is someone who breaks the law and blah blah fucking blah. But does being criminal make you bad man? When were kids they tell us the world is black and white but when we grow up we know thats bullshit. I smoked pot a coupla minutes ago i guess that makes me a criminal lol.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: getthesenets] #837243
04/12/15 08:37 AM
04/12/15 08:37 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@Dell,

this is your full quote in the thread about "what is a criminal"

I guess what was being said in the meth thread about bikers brought this thread on....

Obviously a criminal is someone who breaks the law and blah blah fucking blah. But does being criminal make you bad man? When were kids they tell us the world is black and white but when we grow up we know thats bullshit. I smoked pot a coupla minutes ago i guess that makes me a criminal lol.

lol I don't quite remember making that post but I guess I did, and far be it for me to second guess myself. afterall a Dellacroce divided against itself cannot stand. but come on, as someone else said, a guy who's driving around in a benz but wont pay child support, as we know "a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #837258
04/12/15 10:28 AM
04/12/15 10:28 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
I'm pretty sure cops are supposed to use lethal force only if their life is in danger.

If he was shooting him in the leg or arm to subdue him like he should have been trained, then that is fair enough - but he shot him several times, calculatedly, with lethal force.

The cop didn't even have to shoot him to begin with. The victim was running so lethargically, he easily could have been caught if pursued.

But the real smoking gun here is the fact that the cop tried to plant evidence beside the victim.

Would any of you honestly want this guy protecting or serving you? God knows how much evidence has been tampered with before cameraphones became so ubiquitous.

The cop has been in trouble before for not paying child support so he is just as much of a deadbeat as the victim allegedly was.

that was a great post moe, I feel exactly as you do.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837259
04/12/15 10:32 AM
04/12/15 10:32 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Lol ofcourse you do rolleyes

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837268
04/12/15 12:27 PM
04/12/15 12:27 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
I hate that 'if you don't run you won't die' argument. Not everyone is gonna be a good little german. When fight or flight kicks in, you might choose to run. It's been happening forever like that. With the draconian sentences handed down in America, I can hardly blame people for taking their chances

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: getthesenets] #837271
04/12/15 12:43 PM
04/12/15 12:43 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Stossel could have sued him for that. David Schultz lost his job over it, and he deserved it for sucker hitting Stossel. On the other hand, this is how the Taker acts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U91MEWG2zHQ

The thing to note about the clip is that Stossel is a natural born journalist... he NEVER dropped the mic.
Open handed smack(s) did wipe the smug look off his face though.
It made for great tv , which is what I think Stossel was fishing for by asking Dr. D THAT question in front of a tv camera.

He still shouldn't have sucker smacked him like that. In the ring they slap on the cheek and other parts to avoid causing lasting damage, plus you know it's coming. David Schultz slapped him on his ears then chased him after he got up and hit him more, off camera. He actually damaged Stossel's inner ears and he did sue. He settled with the WWF for $425,000. Schultz apologized to Stossel and to the WWF, but was fired, deservedly so. Still, it worked out for Schultz, he tried wrestling in a foreign league for a while then became a very successful bounty hunter.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: blacksheep] #837272
04/12/15 12:51 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I hate that 'if you don't run you won't die' argument. Not everyone is gonna be a good little german. When fight or flight kicks in, you might choose to run. It's been happening forever like that. With the draconian sentences handed down in America, I can hardly blame people for taking their chances

And you might get shot in the back. wink

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837273
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

A lot of people complain about why cops don't shoot to wound or why cops don't shoot the hands or arms or legs. They are trained to shoot to the torso, to the center of gravity. They don't shoot at extremities because they are smaller targets and are easier to miss and may hit someone else, and may not stop the threat.

You're correct that cops are supposed to shoot if they are in fear for their lives (a common phrase that they use in court), or that there's an immediate danger to others. With this guy in SC there was no danger, which is why that cop is being charged with murder. Too bad it took a guy with a camera to bring an arrest, but cameras are the wave of the future. Cameras will protect good cops and put bad ones away.

Last edited by Faithful1; 04/12/15 12:53 PM.
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Dellacroce] #837274
04/12/15 12:54 PM
04/12/15 12:54 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY

And you might get shot in the back. wink

And the cop might get charged with murder, since that is murder...

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837276
04/12/15 01:12 PM
04/12/15 01:12 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
no argument there. that cop deserves a life sentence.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Dellacroce] #837281
04/12/15 01:42 PM
04/12/15 01:42 PM
Michigan
Big_T Offline
THE ENFORCER
Big_T  Offline
THE ENFORCER
Wiseguy
Michigan
Anyone who brings up shooting them in the leg, etc, has absolutely no clue about firearms, law enforcement, hell even good criminals know better! If you unholster your sidearm and aim it at someone, shoot to kill or don't bother. Otherwise your simply making a bad situation worse. Plus hitting someone in an appendage, especially when they are a moving target is really difficult. People watch too many movies. Not to mention, gunshots to the femoral artery are often fatal due to lose of blood. Few perps deserve to be shot in the back while running away, but anyone that makes a comment about "why don't they shoot them in the leg", is probably too ignorant to be posting here!

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Big_T] #837284
04/12/15 01:48 PM
04/12/15 01:48 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: Big_T
Anyone who brings up shooting them in the leg, etc, has absolutely no clue about firearms, law enforcement, hell even good criminals know better! If you unholster your sidearm and aim it at someone, shoot to kill or don't bother. Otherwise your simply making a bad situation worse. Plus hitting someone in an appendage, especially when they are a moving target is really difficult. People watch too many movies. Not to mention, gunshots to the femoral artery are often fatal due to lose of blood. Few perps deserve to be shot in the back while running away, but anyone that makes a comment about "why don't they shoot them in the leg", is probably too ignorant to be posting here!

True. Cops don't (and shouldn't) do leg shots. But they use that as an excuse for killing people who are no threat. Sometimes the guy gets away... it happens. Can't just kill everyone who runs. This isn't north korea

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837303
04/12/15 03:57 PM
04/12/15 03:57 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Hulk Hogan dropped Geraldo on his head once and was subject to legal action.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837304
04/12/15 04:02 PM
04/12/15 04:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

And the only reason I brought up the whole "shooting him in the limbs" thing is because the victim was running so slowly. This wasn't a high speed chase. The cop had time and the victim was in close enough proximity for the cop to shoot to destabilize him and not shoot to kill.

But then again, the cop should have just ran after him to begin with.

If he is too f*ing lazy to commence a chase on foot, then he shouldn't be a cop to begin with. He should be working at a desk.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #837306
04/12/15 04:14 PM
04/12/15 04:14 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
And the only reason I brought up the whole "shooting him in the limbs" thing is because the victim was running so slowly. This wasn't a high speed chase. The cop had time and the victim was in close enough proximity for the cop to shoot to destabilize him and not shoot to kill.

If he is too f*ing lazy to commence a chase on foot, then he shouldn't be a cop to begin with. He should be working at a desk.

There is something called recoil. You aim for a guy's legs you end hitting him in the back or chest.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: ItalianForever] #837311
04/12/15 04:42 PM
04/12/15 04:42 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
reporter in Mexico, basically asks for the Stossel treatment asking Cowboy Bob Orton's son stupid questions.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: ItalianForever] #837318
04/12/15 05:09 PM
04/12/15 05:09 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

There is something called recoil. You aim for a guy's legs you end hitting him in the back or chest.

Not that I'm advocating leg shots as a policy, but for recoil making you hit feet off the mark, a trained cop should hit what he aims for. If he goes for a leg and hits a chest due to recoil, he must have slept through training

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: blacksheep] #837328
04/12/15 07:20 PM
04/12/15 07:20 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

Not that I'm advocating leg shots as a policy, but for recoil making you hit feet off the mark, a trained cop should hit what he aims for. If he goes for a leg and hits a chest due to recoil, he must have slept through training

So all cops are snipers?

Good to know.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: ItalianForever] #837330
04/12/15 07:32 PM
04/12/15 07:32 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
ALL cops went thru weapons training yes.. and if they're gonna be carrying guns, I would hope they don't miss a slow moving target 10 feet away by a matter of feet. You don't exactly need to be a sniper for that

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: blacksheep] #837332
04/12/15 07:42 PM
04/12/15 07:42 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
ALL cops went thru weapons training yes.. and if they're gonna be carrying guns, I would hope they don't miss a slow moving target 10 feet away by a matter of feet. You don't exactly need to be a sniper for that

Dude, just drop it. There is no police station in the country that has a policy for shooting anything but the torso. This is well documented and it's not going to change. The reasons for this are legitimate.

When you wrote that the cop should have chased after him, yes, you were right on that point. He should have chased him, but he got pissed off and killed Walter Scott.

What's interesting though is that during the early 1900s it WAS policy to shoot fleeing suspects. If a cop told a suspect to stop and he didn't, the cop was allowed to shoot him in the back. Happened often.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Faithful1] #837333
04/12/15 07:45 PM
04/12/15 07:45 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Dude, the posts you're talking about have nothing to do with policy. Go read a few back. It was about the idea that a cop would aim for a leg and hit a chest instead because of recoil. Go read the first sentence of my post again

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: blacksheep] #837334
04/12/15 07:51 PM
04/12/15 07:51 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
It was about the idea that a cop would aim for a leg and hit a chest instead because of recoil.n

Recoil and other factors. When a target is moving it isnt that easy to get the site... oh fuck it i'm not going to explain it to you.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837335
04/12/15 07:54 PM
04/12/15 07:54 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Ahh now the other factors come in to play. You may actually have a point with other factors involved. But your first post was clearly talking about recoil and only recoil. Anyone with minor training can account for recoil.

Make that coffee to go
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837338
04/12/15 08:01 PM
04/12/15 08:01 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Fair enough.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: blacksheep] #837344
04/12/15 09:54 PM
04/12/15 09:54 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Dude, the posts you're talking about have nothing to do with policy. Go read a few back. It was about the idea that a cop would aim for a leg and hit a chest instead because of recoil. Go read the first sentence of my post again

You may think it has nothing to do with policy, but it absolutely does. The recoil and other factors that ItalianForever has been trying to explain to you all go in to policy, and this policy is not only standard for police departments, but also training academies throughout the country. So when a cop is pulling out his piece and is about to fire, he or she knows (or is supposed to know based on training) the physical reasons involved as well as the policy and legal reasons. Police officers are required to follow their training AND policy, and policy has the force of law.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: getthesenets] #837351
04/13/15 02:14 AM
04/13/15 02:14 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
reporter in Mexico, basically asks for the Stossel treatment asking Cowboy Bob Orton's son stupid questions.

There is just something about a big guy intimidating a small guy that I don't like. Does that supposed to mean the big guy has balls?

I would love to see him do that with the wrong small guy and see what happens. Like maybe the small guy would pay a visit to this guys father and fuck him up.

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Big_T] #837373
04/13/15 08:01 AM
04/13/15 08:01 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Big_T

Agreed with you and Faithful. People are ignorant to say "why didn't he shoot the gun out of his hand" or "why didn't he shoot his leg". That shit is laughable.

When you shoot, you shoot to kill. This ain't no movie where everything is set up and everybody is hitting a string with a pistol from 300 yards which is a freaking joke.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Footreads] #837374
04/13/15 08:11 AM
04/13/15 08:11 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Footreads
There is just something about a big guy intimidating a small guy that I don't like. Does that supposed to mean the big guy has balls?

I would love to see him do that with the wrong small guy and see what happens. Like maybe the small guy would pay a visit to this guys father and fuck him up.

Yea I laugh at him talking crap to that little dude and trying to bully him, yet the WWE is trying to take a stance against it. Go figure. Like you said, it would have been funny if he slapped Orton and knocked him on his ass.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Footreads] #837600
04/14/15 01:23 PM
04/14/15 01:23 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads

how the incident was eventually resolved

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Sergeant-in-slapping-video-due-in-court-Tuesday-6125415.php

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull