GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 308 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: blacksheep] #836958
04/10/15 08:25 AM
04/10/15 08:25 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I've been fighting with people on Facebook about this all day, so I'll simply say my piece and see my way out of here.. This was murder. 100%. There can be no justification for shooting a guy 8 times in his back unless he's hurting an innocent person at the time

How the hell could it be argued otherwise?

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #836987
04/10/15 10:03 AM
04/10/15 10:03 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
that's great to hear. god, are they ever going to stop!

Who are "they" and what are they supposed to stop? Cops shooting black guys? Hell, this is the first of the big profile cases since Ferguson that has any merit. And the cop is sitting behind bars waiting to be charged. Of course, that hasn't stopped people from protesting anyway. Or liberals like yourself trying to make an issue out of this case then there is none.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: IvyLeague] #836989
04/10/15 10:16 AM
04/10/15 10:16 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Who are "they" and what are they supposed to stop? Cops shooting black guys? Hell, this is the first of the big profile cases since Ferguson that has any merit. And the cop is sitting behind bars waiting to be charged. Of course, that hasn't stopped people from protesting anyway. Or liberals like yourself trying to make an issue out of this case then there is none.

He's not that liberal. He lives in Idaho and is super pro-gun.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: IvyLeague] #837007
04/10/15 12:01 PM
04/10/15 12:01 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

sir, I am not a liberal, and they I refer to are police, and I happen to believe some are murderers, and many have killed innocent people because of no videos being on the scene.

now, you have your opinion, and I have mine. why do you constantly accuse those who disagree with you of being liberals?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837088
04/10/15 10:30 PM
04/10/15 10:30 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

sir, I am not a liberal, and they I refer to are police, and I happen to believe some are murderers, and many have killed innocent people because of no videos being on the scene.

Well, your approach to this latest case is decidedly liberal. And many cops have killed innocent people? You really believe that?

Quote:
now, you have your opinion, and I have mine. why do you constantly accuse those who disagree with you of being liberals?

I don't automatically call people I disagree with liberals. Liberals simply are often people I disagree with.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837091
04/10/15 10:55 PM
04/10/15 10:55 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

You quite clearly said in another thread that you are a Democrat, doesn't mean your Liberal or not. It does explain why Ivy could get the Impression that you are, without him having to acknowledge your existence, something i'm regretting doing since I've looked at the threads you've started, as well as the baseless theories you've accepted.

I truly think you are one of the most kneejerk posters in this sites history, and that's saying something.

I apologize for anything I've said that offends, and of course delete anything you see as sniping!

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: getthesenets] #837096
04/11/15 01:14 AM
04/11/15 01:14 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Personally, the only Fox hosts that I really like are Greta van Susteren, John Stossel and Neil Cavuto.

Don't know if you've ever seen this clip, but with your avatar you probably have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

saw this live on 20/20 as a kid

Stossel could have sued him for that. David Schultz lost his job over it, and he deserved it for sucker hitting Stossel. On the other hand, this is how the Taker acts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U91MEWG2zHQ

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837097
04/11/15 01:34 AM
04/11/15 01:34 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Yes the wrestler did a job on John. He hit him a lot of times. smile he never sued him I doubt that.

My favorite on Fox is the real fox Megyn Kelly

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Faithful1] #837107
04/11/15 04:17 AM
04/11/15 04:17 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Stossel could have sued him for that. David Schultz lost his job over it, and he deserved it for sucker hitting Stossel. On the other hand, this is how the Taker acts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U91MEWG2zHQ

The thing to note about the clip is that Stossel is a natural born journalist... he NEVER dropped the mic.
Open handed smack(s) did wipe the smug look off his face though.
It made for great tv , which is what I think Stossel was fishing for by asking Dr. D THAT question in front of a tv camera.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Camarel] #837113
04/11/15 05:13 AM
04/11/15 05:13 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Camarel
It does explain why Ivy could get the Impression that you are, without him having to acknowledge your existence, something i'm regretting doing since I've looked at the threads you've started, as well as the baseless theories you've accepted.

Wow. You actually regret acknowledging someone's very existence?

That's deep. Do you think Binnie bothered to read your post?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837119
04/11/15 06:45 AM
04/11/15 06:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Stossel tried to get him to say wrestling was fake. The red neck disagreed. If Waldo won Erick is still kicking I wonder what he would have don to John. I saw Erick get stabbed in the old garden because someone did not like nazi's real or fake.

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837130
04/11/15 08:42 AM
04/11/15 08:42 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
this guy was shot in the back, and the cop belongs in jail blah blah blah. I agree with all that but the guy was shot in the back while running away during a routine traffic stop. why did he do this? because in typical fashion he was way behind in child support and there was a warrant out for his arrest and he didn't want to go to jail. the truth is if he had done the right thing and faced the music, or had been man enough to take care of his kids in the first place he would still be alive today. this cop could rot in jail for eternity for all I care and he probably will, but this guy is just another "fallen angel" just like Micheal Brown and Trayvon Martin before him. but it is refreshing that the family is keeping the Sharpton circus away from them.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Footreads] #837131
04/11/15 09:05 AM
04/11/15 09:05 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
but it is refreshing that the family is keeping the Sharpton circus away from them.

Hopefully this guy cops a quick plea and this case goes nowhere. The flames will get ignited if it carries on.

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Yes the wrestler did a job on John. He hit him a lot of times. smile he never sued him I doubt that.

While I agree wrestling is fake, to call it that does not acknowledge the grueling physical year round schedule that these goes go through. It is immensely physical, and ex pro wrestlers see the same physical and psychological issues that ex pro football players see.

So I can see why that wrestler got mad. He could have handled it better, however, when your pumped full of so much adrenaline and steroids things happen.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Footreads] #837143
04/11/15 11:17 AM
04/11/15 11:17 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Stossel tried to get him to say wrestling was fake. The red neck disagreed. If Waldo won Erick is still kicking I wonder what he would have don to John. I saw Erick get stabbed in the old garden because someone did not like nazi's real or fake.

@Foot,

Dr. D was wrong...but what he should have said was
"Mr. Mcgee, don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".

and are you taling about Baron Von Rasche?

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Dellacroce] #837147
04/11/15 11:29 AM
04/11/15 11:29 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
this guy was shot in the back, and the cop belongs in jail blah blah blah. I agree with all that but the guy was shot in the back while running away during a routine traffic stop. why did he do this? because in typical fashion he was way behind in child support and there was a warrant out for his arrest and he didn't want to go to jail. the truth is if he had done the right thing and faced the music, or had been man enough to take care of his kids in the first place he would still be alive today. this cop could rot in jail for eternity for all I care and he probably will, but this guy is just another "fallen angel" just like Micheal Brown and Trayvon Martin before him. but it is refreshing that the family is keeping the Sharpton circus away from them.

You think Trayvon Martin was an angel? Maybe he was.

Yes I agree the white/spanish guy did not need to shoot him. I also think Martin had no intention of killing him.

But most people in a fight will use what you have against someone who is beating them up

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Footreads] #837148
04/11/15 11:40 AM
04/11/15 11:40 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

Yes I agree the white/spanish guy did not need to shoot him. I also think Martin had no intention of killing him.

But most people in a fight will use what you have against someone who is beating them up

I was being sarcastic, obviously from what has come out both trayvon, Micheal, and now this new guy were far from innocents they were/are portrayed to be.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837149
04/11/15 11:43 AM
04/11/15 11:43 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
On Martin he's he is being followed and does not like it. No body who has done nothing wrong with like it.

So he calls the other guy out. The other guys is losing the fight so he shoots the kid.

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: getthesenets] #837150
04/11/15 11:45 AM
04/11/15 11:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

@Foot,

Dr. D was wrong...but what he should have said was

and are you taling about Baron Von Rasche?

No I am taking about this guy

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/qvRXJg8Ph_U

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Alfa Romeo] #837156
04/11/15 12:08 PM
04/11/15 12:08 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Camarel
It does explain why Ivy could get the Impression that you are, without him having to acknowledge your existence, something i'm regretting doing since I've looked at the threads you've started, as well as the baseless theories you've accepted.

Wow. You actually regret acknowledging someone's very existence?

That's deep. Do you think Binnie bothered to read your post?

thank you alfa, I appreciate that very much. no, I never read that boys post, im not insulted- I just consider the source.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Dellacroce] #837157
04/11/15 12:09 PM
04/11/15 12:09 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

I was being sarcastic, obviously from what has come out both trayvon, Micheal, and now this new guy were far from innocents they were/are portrayed to be.

della, im glad you are not a cop in my town! or any town.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Footreads] #837166
04/11/15 02:09 PM
04/11/15 02:09 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

No I am taking about this guy

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/qvRXJg8Ph_U

thanks

Never heard of this guy. Only Nazi wrestling villain I remember was the Baron...and I thought I knew all of the Von Erichs. Funny seeing a young Jay Strongbow. My days as a fan began when Backlund beat Superstar Billy Graham for the belt. That's the clip they used to air in the wwf intro.I can believe that a fan went overboard and attacked Waldo.
During the end of the cold war....the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff(actually Italian) were assaulted by fans

Iv-ran numbver one...Vrussia numbver one!!!!

I don't watch wrestling anymore but the political shows on cable are the exact same thing.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: getthesenets] #837167
04/11/15 02:12 PM
04/11/15 02:12 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
...but what he should have said was

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837170
04/11/15 02:33 PM
04/11/15 02:33 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

della, im glad you are not a cop in my town! or any town.

there would be a lot less criminals walking around Ill tell you that. wink

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837171
04/11/15 02:54 PM
04/11/15 02:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well, then again. that might not be bad! but no 7 shots in the back. ok.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837175
04/11/15 03:29 PM
04/11/15 03:29 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Doesn't matter what the guys history was in this case, yes he did run but did he deserve 6 or 7 to the back? Hell no. The cop should be hammered and rightfully so.

Even if he grabbed the taser at one point he didn't have it when he ran.

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837216
04/11/15 11:26 PM
04/11/15 11:26 PM
J
jipjones Offline
Made Member
jipjones  Offline
J
Made Member
First off Trayvon Martin did nothing wrong he was hanging out at a gas station with a hoodie on and some wannabe cop stalked him and followed him with a gun even after police on the radio told that clown Zimmerman not too.. So wat if Trayvon had some weed in his system shits bout to be legal none of u ever not puff on Chron b4!!! they sd of fried zimmermann!!! Fergeson mayb the cop was justified sounds like it but for all u guy this Carolina cop sd rot put his dumass in Gen POP for being so stupid DELLACROCE so wat if the guy ran u cant just fucken shoot ne body all that retard cop had to do was call backup as hes chasing him on his radio like they train him cops wd be there in secs set up a perimeter they got him!!!

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837221
04/12/15 02:13 AM
04/12/15 02:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is why part of the reason Zimmermen got off. He had a cut in the back if the head. He got that when he was pushed to the curb and cut his head.

Then they saw is blackened eyes. He got that when his head hit the curb not from being hit in the face.

Hit someone from behind with something their eyes could blacken. It does not mean they were hit in the front.

Bring someone into emergency they think he was hit in the front. I called it raccoon eyes.

Later a real doctor who knows his stuff will check the patients cheek bones. They will see their are no breaks and realize he was hit in the back and not the front.

But the cops are trying to make a case against Trayvon so they disregard that or they were never told that.

I would love to know what is on the medical report not from the emergency room but from a real doctor. He is dead so the emergency room report might have said he was hit from the front.

only the unloved hate
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837231
04/12/15 05:41 AM
04/12/15 05:41 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
The funeral was held yesterday in N. Charleston and sadly, the minister told mourners that it was because of a racist cop that killed him. This inflammatory language especially from a minister is just wrong. At this point there is nothing to show that the cop was racist. I guess it is just assumed in some communities that all cops are racist which isn't true at all. Now, this AM I see that Sharpton is on the way there to fan the flames. Also I was told that the victims family asked him to stay away. This shooting was totally unnecessary since the police had the mans Mercedes. And if he can afford a Mercedes Benz, why can't he pay his child support

Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: jipjones] #837233
04/12/15 06:06 AM
04/12/15 06:06 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: jipjones
First off Trayvon Martin did nothing wrong he was hanging out at a gas station with a hoodie on and some wannabe cop stalked him and followed him with a gun even after police on the radio told that clown Zimmerman not too.. So wat if Trayvon had some weed in his system shits bout to be legal none of u ever not puff on Chron b4!!! they sd of fried zimmermann!!! Fergeson mayb the cop was justified sounds like it but for all u guy this Carolina cop sd rot put his dumass in Gen POP for being so stupid DELLACROCE so wat if the guy ran u cant just fucken shoot ne body all that retard cop had to do was call backup as hes chasing him on his radio like they train him cops wd be there in secs set up a perimeter they got him!!!

Im not defending what the cop did, far from it. there was a million other ways to handle that situation. but you cant deny the fact that if he just stayed in his car like a regular fucking person would during a traffic stop, or had not been a dead beat fucking dad and taken care of his kids in the first place we wouldn't be having this conversation.

the same thing goes for Trayvon. yeah Zimmerman shouldn't have been following him, but all Trayvon had to do was turn around and have a normal 30 second conversation with the guy explaining what he was doing and they both would have gone their separate ways. but no he had to have his thug mentality and jump straight into a fight and with that type of mentality it was just a matter of time before someone shot him. and its a sad but true testament about our country right now but if Zimmerman's skin was just a couple of shades darker(or had Trayvon's been a couple of shades lighter) nobody would have given two fucks about the Trayvon shooting, but since Zimmerman was awfully pale for a Mexican(and he may have been half white?) Trayvon instantly became a martyr against da white devil rolleyes

-Jordan Belfort
Re: so, carolina cop shooting [Re: Binnie_Coll] #837237
04/12/15 06:48 AM
04/12/15 06:48 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I'm pretty sure cops are supposed to use lethal force only if their life is in danger.

This cop's life wasn't in danger.

If he was shooting him in the leg or arm to subdue him like he should have been trained, then that is fair enough - but he shot him several times, calculatedly, with lethal force.

The cop didn't even have to shoot him to begin with. The victim was running so lethargically, he easily could have been caught if pursued.

But the real smoking gun here is the fact that the cop tried to plant evidence beside the victim.

Would any of you honestly want this guy protecting or serving you? God knows how much evidence has been tampered with before cameraphones became so ubiquitous.

I don't know what the victim's personal circumstances have to do with anything.

The cop has been in trouble before for not paying child support so he is just as much of a deadbeat as the victim allegedly was.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull