GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,948
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,340
Posts1,058,938
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Daniel leo [Re: Facchia] #837025
04/10/15 01:13 PM
04/10/15 01:13 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Facchia
I know, someone making statements on a message board so they could be perceived as "in the know" or "I don't want to hurt anybody".

Except PB's information has sometimes been confirmed by GLN reports and others like it, almost weeks after he provides the information. Not just that, but those who grew up in NY at the time, can vouch that his information is legit. Not posting a name simply because YOU want to know it, is nobody's problem but your own. It's quite obvious no one here is very fond of you Mr. Lieberman, save yourself the embarrassment and just log out and never return.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 04/10/15 01:13 PM.
Re: Daniel leo [Re: SinatraClub] #837026
04/10/15 01:23 PM
04/10/15 01:23 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Facchia will be incommunicado for a month.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: SC] #837028
04/10/15 01:37 PM
04/10/15 01:37 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC
Facchia will be incommunicado for a month.

That's very heartening, and I mean that. Best mods on the Internet. I say it all the time. It's a thankless job, yet you guys do it with a passion smile.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Except PB's information has sometimes been confirmed by GLN reports and others like it, almost weeks after he provides the information.

Great, tomorrow's Cosa Nostra News will list me as one of Capeci's longtime informants lol.

Not just that, but those who grew up in NY at the time, can vouch that his information is legit.

That's the thing. You've heard of penis envy? This is New York envy, at its worst.

Some people from Bumblefuck, America, just can't handle the fact that wiseguys are just people, and that they grew up with a million other guys in these New York neighborhoods.

It's quite obvious no one here is very fond of you Mr. Lieberman, save yourself the embarrassment and just log out and never return.

I think it honestly might be Cornuto/Mexican Heritage. He and Lieber have seemed to bond over their common hatred for me. So being that it might be Mexican Heritage, maybe it's just penis envy after all (remember his sick obsession with circumcision?).

Okay, back on track. Nothing more to see here . . . .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Daniel leo [Re: pizzaboy] #837435
04/13/15 02:47 PM
04/13/15 02:47 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: DB
Who cares, PB knows his stuff and more importantly is a good dude. end of story IMO

Thanks, DB. Thanks to everyone else, too. But this post is the most recent, so this is the one I'm replying to. Everyone knows the deal. First of all, if you're using any form of Internet Explorer, be VERY careful over there. The site is loaded with malware.

Second of all, it's the same five guys. Two of them are Cornuto/Mexican Heritage, who resents ANYONE who has more mob knowledge than he does (which is everyone), and that's why he hates me. And the other three guys are Ed talking to himself. IP addresses don't lie. Sometimes it's good to have a computer geek for a son grin wink. But I should add that, at twenty years old, my boy is ten times the man that Lieber and Cicale are combined.

And finally, I said this six months ago when this silly Lufthansa book was first mentioned. In December of 1978, when they took off the airport, Dom Cicale was ten years old and floating back and forth between Florida and New York, like typical white trash. His rat, dope dealing father moved that family around like gypsies. So what the fuck does he know about Lufthansa?

And speaking of the Cicales moving around like hobos, Dom swears he went to school in the Bronx all his life. Go ask him to post a high school yearbook picture. If he refuses, he can't very well use Witness Protection as an excuse. Not when his ugly meth shrunken face is pasted all over Lieber's website.

He did a murder in Florida at like 18 years old, and he had been living there for YEARS. He got the max and still walked out a year and a half later. And I'm a rat for posting about ancient history?

Gimme a fucking break. For years, they said I was talking out of my ass. Then, when information that I posted MONTHS before reporters and the Feds reported it to be true, they changed their tune and call me a rat instead. I can't fucking win.

I've never posted an incriminating word about anyone alive and on the street. Or anyone inside with a shot at parole.

Fuck this.

It is ridiculous he is throwing the word rat at you, like its nothing...while his only sources are actual rats, and scumbags to boot.

So which is it Ed? The guy is so full of it.

He even posted a tid bit...saying he would have a story later and followed it up with "if you know me you know i follow up if i post a tid bit, which is bullshit he has posted several ridiculous little tidbit headlines then deleted it and never wrote the story.

Really, you shouldnt even need to defend yourself against a clown like that

Re: Daniel leo [Re: Blackjack2121] #837442
04/13/15 03:14 PM
04/13/15 03:14 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

I don't, BJ. Wow, now that sounded pretty gay (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).

But seriously, I really don't have to defend myself against him. Not with friends like you and Sinatra and Sonny and Hairy and Kev and Tommy and a million other guys who I've become close with on the boards over the years. Wiseguy/Ivy, too. We disagree on a lot of things, but we respect each other. And whoever I left out, don't be offended. I'm trying to keep it short. But thank you all.

I won't dignify that asshole Lieber with a response. I won't even look at the shit on his site. I don't have to. I know it's just lie after lie that gets emailed to him anonymously, and the putz falls for it every time and prints it like it's Gospel. Then when he finds out he was wrong, sometimes within an hour or two, he deletes it and isn't even man enough to acknowledge the retraction.

For the zillionth time, journalism is dead. You could never get away with this in the days of printed newspapers. Once it was out there, it was out there. You gave your editor bullshit and he printed it, you both caught shit. Today, all an asshole like Lieber has to do is edit his "column" ten minutes after he writes it. He's a joke. He knows that I'm more respected than he is on the Internet (and I'm not even a fucking writer), and that's why he hates me.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Daniel leo [Re: pizzaboy] #837447
04/13/15 03:48 PM
04/13/15 03:48 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

I don't, BJ. Wow, now that sounded pretty gay (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).

But seriously, I really don't have to defend myself against him. Not with friends like you and Sinatra and Sonny and Hairy and Kev and Tommy and a million other guys who I've become close with on the boards over the years. Wiseguy/Ivy, too. We disagree on a lot of things, but we respect each other. And whoever I left out, don't be offended. I'm trying to keep it short. But thank you all.

I won't dignify that asshole Lieber with a response. I won't even look at the shit on his site. I don't have to. I know it's just lie after lie that gets emailed to him anonymously, and the putz falls for it every time and prints it like it's Gospel. Then when he finds out he was wrong, sometimes within an hour or two, he deletes it and isn't even man enough to acknowledge the retraction.

For the zillionth time, journalism is dead. You could never get away with this in the days of printed newspapers. Once it was out there, it was out there. You gave your editor bullshit and he printed it, you both caught shit. Today, all an asshole like Lieber has to do is edit his "column" ten minutes after he writes it. He's a joke. He knows that I'm more respected than he is on the Internet (and I'm not even a fucking writer), and that's why he hates me.

you are 100 percent right, and many of us have seen a lot of his claims be deleted, and then he never follows up...which is why i found it funny he tried to say the opposite.

You called him on his bullshit a long time ago...with something as innocent and meek as a guys age...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

Re: Daniel leo [Re: Blackjack2121] #837453
04/13/15 04:53 PM
04/13/15 04:53 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

We talking Lieber, or Trump here?

*Cheesy grin*

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Daniel leo [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #837456
04/13/15 05:13 PM
04/13/15 05:13 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

We talking Lieber, or Trump here?

*Cheesy grin*

good one...took me a minute, im slow tonight lol

Re: Daniel leo [Re: pizzaboy] #837505
04/13/15 09:05 PM
04/13/15 09:05 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
[quote=Blackjack2121]

I'm just wondering here...the Kev you're referring to, is Kevlar from RD, aka Benny3Balls on here? The one you wanted to get your internet geek son to find IP address on? Now you consider him "friend you've gotten close to over the years?"

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: Blackjack2121] #837506
04/13/15 09:22 PM
04/13/15 09:22 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You called him on his bullshit a long time ago...with something as innocent and meek as a guys age...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

To give credit where credit is due, it was Carmela/Tag who called him out on Cefalu's proper age. I just ran with it months later when the asshole still wouldn't admit that he fucked up. And boy did I run with it lol.

That's why I'm sure that this latest troll called himself Facchia. At RD she was called Tag, but it was short for Tagliafaccia. It wasn't very subtle on this asshole's part. He used part of her old username at RD, and attacked me right out of the box. So if it wasn't Lieber, it was his Mexican lackey. And it makes him an even bigger punk because Carmela doesn't even post anymore.

Edit: In a bizarre coincidence she just posted.

And to answer her question, I received an outpouring of support at RD after the Lieber/Cicale incident last month. I barely post there, but I was just trying to show some gratitude. That's all there is to it.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: pizzaboy] #837507
04/13/15 09:38 PM
04/13/15 09:38 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

To give credit where credit is due, it was Carmela/Tag who called him out on Cefalu's proper age. I just ran with it months later when the asshole still wouldn't admit that he fucked up. And boy did I run with it lol.

That's why I'm sure that this latest troll called himself Facchia. At RD she was called Tag, but it was short for Tagliafaccia. It wasn't very subtle on this asshole's part. He used part of her old username at RD, and attacked me right out of the box. So if it wasn't Lieber, it was his Mexican lackey. And it makes him an even bigger punk because Carmela doesn't even post anymore.

And to answer her question, I received an outpouring of support at RD after the Lieber/Cicale incident last month. I barely post there, but I was just trying to show some gratitude. That's all there is to it.

Yes that was me that corrected that article. The age was just one mistake.

But with all due respect, you didn't answer my question, actually.
Kev is not a good friend of yours then, like you stated above?

Re: Daniel leo [Re: carmela] #837546
04/14/15 07:02 AM
04/14/15 07:02 AM
B
BKLYN2NASSAU Offline
Button
BKLYN2NASSAU  Offline
B
Button
Originally Posted By: carmela

This question really should be answered.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #837552
04/14/15 07:36 AM
04/14/15 07:36 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU

And I would answer it, in a pm. But I don't have the luxury of the pm anymore because of some scumbag who keeps coming back here and stirring shit.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: pizzaboy] #837556
04/14/15 08:06 AM
04/14/15 08:06 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

And I would answer it, in a pm. But I don't have the luxury of the pm anymore because of some scumbag who keeps coming back here and stirring shit.

Why not answer it in public? You mentioned him in your Oscar acceptance speech thanking all the close friends you've made over the years, so should have no problem answering in public.

Let it go already about not having the luxury of the PM. I never heard such a grown man complain about such a thing in my life. You're a man when you want to make it look like you're going at Lieber or whoever else on here, but for defending yourself in PM's, you go wee wee wee all the way home.

Just answer the question. You called Kev one of your close friends in this thread. You also fed me bullshit about trying to get his IP in the past. Which is it?

Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837557
04/14/15 08:34 AM
04/14/15 08:34 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Not a proper thread to say it,but Carmela welcome back.We miss your posts about South Italy and stuff.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Daniel leo [Re: BKLYN2NASSAU] #837558
04/14/15 08:35 AM
04/14/15 08:35 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss

hang yourself, crackhead

When Interpol?
Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837559
04/14/15 08:37 AM
04/14/15 08:37 AM
Michigan
Big_T Offline
THE ENFORCER
Big_T  Offline
THE ENFORCER
Wiseguy
Michigan
Get off pizzaboys back. Hes dealt with enough bullshit lately.

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "
Re: Daniel leo [Re: carmela] #837560
04/14/15 08:43 AM
04/14/15 08:43 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Why not answer it in public?

Because it was a relatively new guy with nine posts who said that the question needed to be answered. And new posters getting involved in old beefs is never a good sign, and you know that I'm right about that.

I didn't repond last night because it was 3 in the morning and I fell asleep. It's ironic that you hadn't even posted in months (and I understand why, I get the bullshit that goes on on these sites), and yet we posted almost simultaneously. What's ironic is that I was only trying to make sure that you got the credit you deserved for correcting Lieber on the Cefalu thing.

I said my piece about Real Deal. I just looked it up. I have all of 356 posts there since April 5th, 2010. That's roughly 70 posts a year. Whereas over here I have over 20,000 posts in almost ten years.

My point was, I rarely post there, and yet many of the posters there went out of their way for me with that Lieber guy. And it's true that Kevlar was one of them. It was a blanket thank you. That's it.

I was trying to be nice. And maybe I went overboard with the gratitude because my father took a bad turn and I'm struggling a bit emotionally right now. Maybe I'm trying to make points with God or something by showing some gratitude. But my mind is all over the fucking place about my Dad. If that makes me sound like a pussy, then so be it. But he's what's important to me right now. I answered you because you asked, and I felt I owed you an answer. I didn't owe an answer to a new poster who I don't know.

But I'm done now. For all of my gratitude about friends on these sites, there are very few. It's just like real life, only a bit more anonymous. Like I said, my father has me twisted up inside to the point where it's affecting my own health. I ain't looking for sympathy, I'm just speaking the truth.

I'm done. I don't expect to hear from you , but you know how to reach me. I hope all is well by you and yours, and I mean that.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: Strax] #837563
04/14/15 08:51 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Strax
Not a proper thread to say it,but Carmela welcome back.We miss your posts about South Italy and stuff.

Appreciate it Strax, but I'm not back. I only logged on to call out bullshit because it had to do with me personally.

Pizzaboy I don't believe a goddamn word you say, but I asked for an answer and an answer is what I got. Done.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: Strax] #837564
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

Yeah,we miss your posts Carm.Hope to see you more often

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837596
04/14/15 12:38 PM
04/14/15 12:38 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
I thought Kev was domwoods....im so far out of the loop.

When Interpol?
Re: Daniel leo [Re: carmela] #837685
04/14/15 07:18 PM
04/14/15 07:18 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Pizzaboy I don't believe a goddamn word you say, but I asked for an answer and an answer is what I got. Done.

Bit my tongue, but.

Guys father is in hospital and thats your fucking response?!

Classy, real classy broad.

And I genuinely hope you read this.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 04/14/15 07:19 PM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837718
04/15/15 02:52 AM
04/15/15 02:52 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
I'm lost, I thought Carmela & Pizzaboy got on.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #837720
04/15/15 03:40 AM
04/15/15 03:40 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Bit my tongue, but.

Guys father is in hospital and thats your fucking response?! She is a stupid bitch , only comes on tosh it stir , the board is better off without her as far as I'm concerned . Hope your old man is ok PB . U don't have to explain yourself to no fucker , it's made me mad that u had to divulge personal info that's got nothing to do with anyone else

Classy, real classy broad.

And I genuinely hope you read this.

Last edited by domwoods74; 04/15/15 03:42 AM.
Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837723
04/15/15 03:44 AM
04/15/15 03:44 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
! She is a stupid bitch , only comes on to stir shit the board is better off without her as far as I'm concerned . Hope your old man is ok PB . U don't have to explain yourself to no fucker , it's made me mad that u had to divulge personal info that's got nothing to do with anyone else

Re: Daniel leo [Re: cheech] #837724
04/15/15 03:46 AM
04/15/15 03:46 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: cheech
I thought Kev was domwoods....im so far out of the loop.
no Cheech I'm just who I say I am pal , dom woods , I don't have any alias

Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837728
04/15/15 04:45 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
no i thought it was your real name.

When Interpol?
Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837729
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
like Kevin.

When Interpol?
Re: Daniel leo [Re: mikeyballs211] #837738
04/15/15 06:11 AM
04/15/15 06:11 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Pizza I know exactly what you're going through with your Dad. Take a breath it's going to be alright. He's a tough man. I'm sure he's under the best care and you're doing everything in your power to try to get him back on track. I'm concerned about YOU too. You need to take care of yourself. Get some rest. Stay away from too much booze, you need a clear head.
Pm or email me. I need to know you are ok.
Ciao friend.

Re: Daniel leo [Re: carmela] #837745
04/15/15 06:44 AM
04/15/15 06:44 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

Appreciate it Strax, but I'm not back. I only logged on to call out bullshit because it had to do with me personally.

Poor you

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull