GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Frankie_Five_Angels, Jimmy_Two_Times), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Getting back together in the Boston mafia #832943
03/14/15 07:51 PM
03/14/15 07:51 PM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss

With the release from prison of New England mob underboss Carmen (The Big Cheese) DiNunzio two weeks ago, his entire inner-circle has returned to the streets of Beantown, with the exception of his little brother Anthony (The Little Cheese) DiNunzio, the crime family’s former acting boss who has three years left on his own prison term.

According to law enforcement sources in Massachusetts, the Big Cheese is expected to rejoin his crew of direct underlings in Gregory (Fat Greg) Costa, William (Billy the Angel) Angelesco, Salvatore (Tea Party Tore) Marino and Johnny Scarpelli and reconvene his rule over the Boston faction of the New England LCN syndicate also known as the Patriarca Family.

“We’re watching that little cluster pretty close now that Carmen is out and about again,” one police source said. “I doubt any of them have transformed into Boy Scout leaders since they’re time away. Some of those guys have been back in town for a little and laying the groundwork for Carmen to come back. So this is something that has been in the works for a while, how they would transition with the Big Cheese so to speak back on the scene.”

DiNunzio, 57, was indicted on racketeering and bribery counts in the 2000s and served five and a half years in prison (he pled guilty to bribing an FBI agent posing as a Massachusetts State Highway Department Inspector in exchange for the dropping of gambling and extortion charges).

The rotund and gregarious DiNunzio was upped to his underboss slot in 2003. He was “made” into the Patriarca clan in 1997 by then-syndicate Godfather Luigi (Baby Shacks) Manocchio and quickly promoted to captain status. His nickname spawns from the fact that through most of the 2000s he stationed his operations out of the Fresh Cheese Shop on Endicott Street in the North End (Boston’s Little Italy).

“I’m the Cheeseman, you can ask anyone about me…. we straighten out a lot of beefs, a lot of things,” DiNunzio was recorded telling an undercover Fed in 2006.

The FBI mole wanted him to straighten one out for him, too. He was more than happy to oblige.

“They better leave town ‘cause it ain’t going to be safe for them nowhere….If that check isn’t there I’m going to shit and somebody’s going to get hurt.”

That same year he was busted alongside Costa, Angelesco, Marino and Scarpelli, among others for running gambling and shakedown rackets. While Costa and Angelesco are alleged to be formally inducted members of the mob, Marino and Scarpelli are “going to be made soon,” per sources.

Costa is DiNunzio’s former driver and bodyguard, Angelesco, one of his top enforcers and Marino and Scarpelli, his current protégés and two of his most trusted young lieutenants. They were all convicted in the case and did prison time themselves.

Per the indictment, Costa 44, Marino, 38, and Scarpelli, 41, “guzzled” a local bookie named Jamie Candelino, intentionally betting into his business through fronts with no intention of ever paying. This caused Candelino to complain to associates of DiNunzio, who in turn tightened the reins on his proxies.

Angelesco was caught on an FBI wiretap discussing the situation with a friend in 2001.

“Carmen told those guys to pull in a bit, I said I’ll make sure Greg knows to run everything by you (DiNunzio) first from now on.”

Costa, Marino and Scarpelli worked as a shakedown team as well, gaining the reputation as serious individuals. Especially, Costa, who became known as a wildcard.

“Why’s Carmen sending Greg out doing this stuff, he knows he’s a loose cannon,” one Boston wiseguy was caught complaining to another on an FBI bug.

The 44-year old hair-trigger tempered Angelesco is a bit of a loose cannon himself.

In October 2001, he attacked local underworld figure Lilo Fabo for assaulting and trying to shakedown one of the drug dealers he protected, beating him severely. To resolve the situation, a sitdown was held at a Pizzeria Uno in the wiseguy hotbed of Revere, Massachusetts and presided over by Patriarca Family elder Connie Frizzi (died in 2011), where Angelesco was ordered to pay for Fabo’s medical bills, per state police files.

Two months later, the government claimed Angelesco’s behavior became lethal. Billy the Angel was indicted for the revenge murder of Peter De Vito, a 47-year old strip club owner, which took place on the evening of December 8, 2001 inside Revere’s jam-packed Squire Lounge.

Angelesco was acquitted by a jury of the brazen slaying at a 2005 trial where Billy the Angel’s own cousins testified that Angelesco killed De Vito for the fact that De Vito had overseen his ejection from a Providence, Rhode Island topless dance club and subsequent beating weeks earlier.

De Vito was shot numerous times, once at point-blank range in the back of the head, in the crowded Squire Lounge just before midnight, minutes after one of his cousins said that Angelesco recognized De Vito from across the club, told him “I’m going to blow that guy away,” went to the parking lot to retrieve a weapon and returned to shoot him dead in cold blood in front of a group of shocked onlookers near the building’s entrance.

Police found a shell-casing from the 9-millimeter pistol that killed De Vito inside Angelesco’s leased Jaguar. Per FBI records, Billy the Angel’s nickname comes from both a play on his last name and his gangland cohorts dubbing him “The Angel of Death,” in honor of the multiple hits he’s committed on behalf of the crime family.

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #832946
03/14/15 07:58 PM
03/14/15 07:58 PM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss
A lot of guys are back on the street, Chippy, Matty, the Cheeses brother next year, mannachio later this year.

Good combo of old and young..

I found what's fun are some of the names in the above article never appear on yous guys lists of Boston LCN members, been telling you guys there are a good amount of younger guys us on the board never heard of...

Never once has anyone mention Salvatore Marino and Johnny Scarpelli

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #832949
03/14/15 08:03 PM
03/14/15 08:03 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't know anything about Boston. Maybe "Ville" will make an appearance. He's very well versed on that town.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #832966
03/15/15 04:53 AM
03/15/15 04:53 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: azguy
A lot of guys are back on the street, Chippy, Matty, the Cheeses brother next year, mannachio later this year.

Good combo of old and young..

I found what's fun are some of the names in the above article never appear on yous guys lists of Boston LCN members, been telling you guys there are a good amount of younger guys us on the board never heard of...

Never once has anyone mention Salvatore Marino and Johnny Scarpelli

Why would Marino & Scarpelli be mentioned on a list of made members? They're associates.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #832969
03/15/15 05:48 AM
03/15/15 05:48 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
How long will this crew last as a whole. I didn't even know Carmen was out. Shows how far removed I've been from this forum as of late. Interesting article there azguy

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #832973
03/15/15 06:28 AM
03/15/15 06:28 AM
RedBullets Offline
Button
RedBullets  Offline
Button
How big is this outfit?

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833038
03/15/15 12:55 PM
03/15/15 12:55 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
This is old news but new for those who is not intact, The fact that the law knows that theres been footwork going on by Coata tells me that either someone is informing which is very likely or that someone is being observed very tightly which is again very likely. The cheese is out and he is laying low...Seen him in Eastie/Revere the other day with his nephew. There are a bunch of people who deals with that crew including some guys like the gambales, costas brother louis, and bunch of medford guys that runs with angelesco, griangranda as well as scarpelli, capone and scaperelli another medford/malden guy. These are the facts that they are going to make an impact and that they are going to be watched. But from what I heard, things will change. Few guys are being proposed in that circle as well as others. Things will be more tighter and traditional. I also heard that the younger guys will have more "training" sort of speak to do things the old way as well as kind of behave in that same manner. It will be interesting as I see the transformation but I want to see how much the law picks up on things as time goes and things start to progress.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833055
03/15/15 02:01 PM
03/15/15 02:01 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I know one of the declorogo brothers who was more capable of doing things "formally" oppose to his brothers and that crew, is going for appeal this upcoming weeks. Will be interesting to see what happens in the sense that he was more involved with some players like Prochilio and Buffalino and few others than his whole crew from Burlignton and that area. He did have some power,savy and alot of knowledge from what I heard and a far cry from his the crowd he ran with which was reckless and more a streeg gang that tradional organized stuff.
Also heard that the gaming commision is having hard time with finding land as a few proposals and approvals from city councilers, state reps and state senators are on behalf of a selective indivisuals who are connected and ties to "people" like Lightbody did. But the difference with these guys IMO is that they are established in a sense of not being really caught red handed like Lightbody has in a gambling scheme and defrauding scheme previously. Interesting to see what happens as the whole everett/ revere area is very influenced and always has been. Even the sons nd nephews of old big time mob guys who held alot of power like John Anselmo, Anthony Santeinello and Henry Selvitella, whome got a good education like, Joe Black nephew and Ralph Lamattina son/nephew Sal Lamattina who is a either city council state rep for Eastie,are business owners, investors as well as very personal friends of associates of guys like Vinny Ferrara, Spucky Spag, the Quintina as well as the Rizzo's. Whom is also the mayor of Revere, is the great nephew of Sonny Boy Rizzo.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: RedBullets] #833056
03/15/15 02:03 PM
03/15/15 02:03 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Originally Posted By: RedBullets
How big is this outfit?

IDK depends who you askv ? If you ask me which I would assume have a lot of up close and direct understanding of things 65-75 but to those who goes by what the feds say and by the way feds have not had no relaible informant since Joe Barboza, they say 40-50

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833071
03/15/15 04:54 PM
03/15/15 04:54 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
I don't have in depth knowledge of the new england mob, but people I know there who bump into those types due to work tell me the mob there is underestimated. The idea that it's on its way out is insane.. just what I'm told tho. Hearsay basically, but I trust these guys judgment

Make that coffee to go
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: blacksheep] #833074
03/15/15 05:18 PM
03/15/15 05:18 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Figure this is as good a thread for this as any, was there some sort of ruckus when Merlino inducted a Boston guy? His name was Shawn Vetere and he was given the rank of capo. Ran drugs I think.

Anything you know.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833077
03/15/15 05:56 PM
03/15/15 05:56 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Guess melino inducted 2 other guys up here old guy gentile and the other Boston guy that's father and brother got kill in pub99 the 3 ran crew card games n coke. Can't be a good look to get your button from another town but hay then you get the respect to run the rackets. Colombo acting boss was a Boston guy who did shit loads of time with persicos and got out and. Button. Deleo he had respect around here.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833079
03/15/15 06:00 PM
03/15/15 06:00 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Probably happens a lot more today. I'm sure merlinos probably inducted Floridians who never been up north. Kinda be smart just take in all the trafficante grand kids make them and tell them go out and earn and bring me a cut

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833081
03/15/15 06:02 PM
03/15/15 06:02 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Any of the anguilos kids or grand kids get in. There's a lot of them. I know there all very legit wealthy.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: pmac] #833085
03/15/15 06:09 PM
03/15/15 06:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: pmac
Kinda be smart just take in all the trafficante grand kids make them and tell them go out and earn and bring me a cut

If you can find me a Trafficante heir who can't buy and sell Joey Merlino ten times over, I'll buy you a round trip ticket to Florida yourself, pmac. Really, you can come by and visit tongue grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: pmac] #833116
03/16/15 05:12 AM
03/16/15 05:12 AM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Any of the anguilos kids or grand kids get in. There's a lot of them. I know there all very legit wealthy.

I think Jerry had two boys and they own G&J or J&G Towing, huge organization.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: blacksheep] #833117
03/16/15 05:16 AM
03/16/15 05:16 AM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I don't have in depth knowledge of the new england mob, but people I know there who bump into those types due to work tell me the mob there is underestimated.

I've been telling that to these guys for years, they are no NY, but they are not Philly either. There are twice as many made guys as people think and a huge stable associate. It's not just the North End and Federal Hill but ALL the suburbs around the north and south shores.

Old man Mannochio was at the helm for 12 years without so much as disturbed cup of coffee, his mission was rebuilding the next generation.

My cousin lived next door to a made guy and was invited to a few parties and events and like I've stated many times there are ay more made guys than want are quoted in reports and papers...

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833119
03/16/15 05:49 AM
03/16/15 05:49 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Its usually the same two people underestimating Boston..But I won't go there.. 'Tore Marino & the other guy are mentioned often on the other forum. Many consider Marino to be a bit of an asshole according to a local guy with the knowledge about this family on the other forum.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833135
03/16/15 09:10 AM
03/16/15 09:10 AM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I don't have in depth knowledge of the new england mob, but people I know there who bump into those types due to work tell me the mob there is underestimated.

I've been telling that to these guys for years, they are no NY, but they are not Philly either. There are twice as many made guys as people think and a huge stable associate. It's not just the North End and Federal Hill but ALL the suburbs around the north and south shores.

Old man Mannochio was at the helm for 12 years without so much as disturbed cup of coffee, his mission was rebuilding the next generation.

My cousin lived next door to a made guy and was invited to a few parties and events and like I've stated many times there are ay more made guys than want are quoted in reports and papers...

I think new england is gonna be ok partially due to the rampant corruption in that region. The things I've heard about cops and politicians up there make NY look like the symbol of honesty and integrity

Make that coffee to go
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: SinatraClub] #833153
03/16/15 12:43 PM
03/16/15 12:43 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston

You'd think Tore was an asshole too if he stole your product or taxed you....Russo would prob know better if they got made yet but Cheese will definitely button Tore and Johnny. The whole crew is very blue collar but very legit - between them and Billy there isn't a drug dealer in Medford /malden that isn't wary.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833181
03/16/15 02:38 PM
03/16/15 02:38 PM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss
How'd you'd like to be Charles Lightbody, Anthony Gattineri and Dustin DeNunzio and get $100k a month from Steve Wynn to hold the proposed casino land and then get $35 million on land you paid $8mm for...

Are we supposed to think that this DeNunzio has no relationship with Carmen and Anthony lol lol

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833198
03/16/15 03:30 PM
03/16/15 03:30 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Them guys own that land and the casino has now were else to put. It basically they indicted these guys just to take the land then all the mob guys won't be getting fat envelopes. Like they already have little model buildings and shit so they can show the public the future look and its nice. Only other casino on the ocean outside a.c. Comes down to lightbody having a handshake 1/3 deal on the land which will sell for like 50 mill the feds don't want to let him and his friends get paid. They already gave limone 25 mill with interest.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833200
03/16/15 03:36 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

The feds were just on fox news saying once again they know who did the Gardner museum heist and are close to finding the art. That has been pissing them off more then finding Hoffa. Who do they find first

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833201
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

The feds were just on fox news saying once again they know who did the Gardner museum heist and are close to finding the art. That has been pissing them off more then finding Hoffa. Who do they find first

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833203
03/16/15 03:39 PM
03/16/15 03:39 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
How'd you'd like to be Charles Lightbody, Anthony Gattineri and Dustin DeNunzio

Yeah because i would love to be under indictment right now...

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833218
03/16/15 04:43 PM
03/16/15 04:43 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Feds say its fruad what do they want to do to the 2 semi legit guys take there land or take the money from the sale n lock them up. Its like legal extortion. I know people who say they own there house like a 3 family but theres only one names on the tittle why is it a crime to be a felon and buy land its a weird case I think the outcome will be fast or its gonna be a pain for Wynn casino. Who the hell let slip threw Wynn's security that the mob didn't have some type of play in anything an everthing in the north shore.

Last edited by pmac; 03/16/15 04:47 PM.
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: BarrettM] #833258
03/17/15 08:26 AM
03/17/15 08:26 AM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Figure this is as good a thread for this as any, was there some sort of ruckus when Merlino inducted a Boston guy? His name was Shawn Vetere and he was given the rank of capo. Ran drugs I think.

Anything you know.

The other guy was Bobby Luisi Jr, son of the Bobby Sr. and brother of Roman who were gunned down in the 99 restaraunt massacre. He flipped at some point and testified against the Philly mob I think. Shawn Vetere was running the Cheeseman's shop in the North End at some point before it closed down. I doubt he has anything to do with Philly now.

Last edited by mike68; 03/17/15 08:26 AM.
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: mike68] #833260
03/17/15 08:32 AM
03/17/15 08:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Is Vetere half-Irish? I've never met an Italian man---even an Italian American---with the first name Shawn. And being that Boston has such a huge Irish presence, I just figured I'd ask.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833278
03/17/15 10:21 AM
03/17/15 10:21 AM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Vetere has been around for ever late 90's never done any serious time and has strong contacts in NE LCN.

He owns a janitorial company based out of Revere. One of the quiet players I've been telling ya all about.

Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia [Re: azguy] #833345
03/17/15 04:58 PM
03/17/15 04:58 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Az guy is right. Real quite and suprised azguy knows about the business that he owns and is pretty good with great contracts that he has. And Mike is also right, Bobby Luisi jr, was running around with Bobby Carrozza son Bobby Jr. They was doing a bunch of coke deals and got busted. I forget if he got indicted because of the philly conspiracy or because of his own drug deals but I know they coincide. He was made in Philly mostly because he had drug dealings with those guys. Its not that he wasnt liked in town, but his father was one of those rebelious figures like the Patrizzi brothers and another fellow by the name of Rocco Adduci. Well if you dont know what happened to the Patrizzi's they both ended up in the trunk. Even the thing with old man Joe Lamattina was predominatly a younger luisi jr trying to tske advantage in which he had to pay up after a sit down. Thats just a glimpse of the depth the luisi's story.
I believ all these guys will be made pretty soon. That whole crew is real tight with the vheese, costa and angelesco and is really part of angelesco's crew. If any one is made its giagrande, and maybe scarpelli. Scaperelli, Marino and a guy named Giovanni, should be made in 5 years. I dont see it happenning any sooner. Also there is a few everett, eastie and revere guys who been connected but coming back around strong real strong. And one of the is Ralphie Scarpa and Ciampi, both who was heavily involved during the gang wars in the 90's. Scarpa comes from a family of gangsters in which I believe his uncle was made under the original cheesman, but if not they were very connected and involved the whole family. And the others are not named and one was once which suprised me out my boots. And Diaz, though hispanic, is really tied in. Expect to see him back in action now that he is released.
Now going back to the casino thing. That whole area where wynn is looking into is owned by connected people. Well the majority of it. Even Charlestown, which has attracted many yuppies, I believe still has a lot of land owned by the walshes, Feeneys and a few other people. I mean Lightbody and his brother own a bunch of real estate all across revere, everett and other places. He try to buy King Arthers, a raggedy strip club near all these warehouses and produce companies, BTW that whole are kicks up and they have at least a 100 if not more companies. And right next to that wholesales warehouses lies( drumroll) Floramo's owned by late Richie Floramo. Lol you cant make this up. And where King Arther is as a bunch of land a bunch. And besides being friends witn fat Rizzo who is the mayor of Revere and great nephew of longtime capo and consgliere Sonny Boy Rizzo, he is also friends with Everetts mayor Demaria. And things gets juicer. Not only is Lightbody connected with the Revere/Eastie likes of Sonny Boy Rizzo, the quintina'a, Souza and stephen and ralphie rossetti, Lightbody's father was once a bookie for Sammy Granito and real good friends with Frank Goldman aka Frankie Blue, who was a longtime time Anguilo loyalist and if it wasnt for his jew father wouldve been made unlike richir morretto who is connected but never proposed, but Frankie blue was arrested with the Deleo the colombo guy that was born and raised in Boston/north end but became a colombo guy. There is alot that many dont know like Lightbody's goof friend is my favorite and most taled gangster Jor Russo nephew, Jamie Russo who Lightbody alligned with Demaria in Everett and got him a job as well as Russo wife a job in city hall.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull