GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, Ciment, 2 invisible), 321 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: mightyhealthy] #832692
03/13/15 08:03 AM
03/13/15 08:03 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cheech
phones.........

Idiots.

Do they ever learn?

No.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832693
03/13/15 08:13 AM
03/13/15 08:13 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
So 40 made guys. How many are active?

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832694
03/13/15 08:15 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
"Following that conversation around last Christmas, Stango instructed the undercover FBI agent to hire a pair of outlaw bikers and pay them 25 thousand dollars each to throw grenades into his intended victim’s place of business."

LOL. You have to be kidding me.

Clowns.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: RedBullets] #832695
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: RedBullets
That report by that Ed Scarpo guy about the Jersey Mob gaining respect and making guys from NY might be very true if they're really aligned with the Gambinos.

He's an idiot. Even a busted clock is right twice a day. But who says he's even right?

His claim back then was that the DeCavs have "seven new captains." He made no mention of the Gambinos, and he insisted that his "sources" were working on finding out who the "seven new captains" are. Then when he got called out on it, he did what he always does. He edited half the page.

His "sources" are lonely lunatics who send him emails through proxy servers. And his only supporters are guys who have been chased from every other board (Italian Heritage/Cornuto is way up his ass because he can't post anywhere else), and himself (I think the other supporters are Ed posting to himself under various aliases).

And not to hijack the thread, but funny thing about Ed and his "book" that he co-authored with Cicale. No mention at all of Cicale trying to extort the Basciano family, including Vinny's poor ex-wife, with promises of Vinny getting a new trial if they came up with some cash. And this went down at the EXACT time that Ed Leiber was interviewing him for said "book." I hope they both get piles.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: mightyhealthy] #832697
03/13/15 08:23 AM
03/13/15 08:23 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
"Following that conversation around last Christmas, Stango instructed the undercover FBI agent to hire a pair of outlaw bikers and pay them 25 thousand dollars each to throw grenades into his intended victim’s place of business."

Clowns.

And yet the Jersey fanboys (no one from this site) are getting all excited about some kind of renaissance. Well, if this is the future, you can have it. If they get too big, the Feds will chop them right back down to size, especially if there are threats of violence (and, of course, actual violence).

New York has been able to keep the status quo because of the non-violent approach they've been taking. You'd think these idiots would follow suit. Grenades? Really? Morons. But I have a feeling the Feds might have an undercover in New York right now anyway. Things have been too quiet for too long.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: pizzaboy] #832699
03/13/15 08:26 AM
03/13/15 08:26 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT

Clowns.

And yet the Jersey fanboys (no one from this site) are getting all excited about some kind of renaissance. Well, if this is the future, you can have it. If they get too big, the Feds will chop them right back down to size, especially if there are threats of violence (and, of course, actual violence).

New York has been able to keep the status quo because of the non-violent approach they've been taking. You'd think these idiots would follow suit. Grenades? Really? Morons. But I have a feeling the Feds might have an undercover in New York right now anyway. Things have been too quiet for too long.

A renaissance... anyone can sell coke and plan to open a prostitution ring (that never even opened.) Like you've mentioned before, they aren't in the unions anymore (not these idiots anyway) and selling coke is risky business. They also didn't take many precautions. You've jumped the shark when you ask a Fed to hire Hells Angels to throw grenades into a public place. Seriously, worst idea imaginable.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: mightyhealthy] #832702
03/13/15 08:33 AM
03/13/15 08:33 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Wonder who boss and UB are. Guarraci probably boss.

Someone said the other 3 captains are Majuri, Merlo III and Consalvo.

Riggi remains the last reported official boss. Guarraci was reported to still be acting boss in 2013.

The FBI think the Decavelcante's are under the Gambino's

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/files/decavalcante-complaint.pdf

The DCF is an organized criminal group based in New Jersey that operates in the District ofNew Jersey and elsewhere. Currently, it appears that the DCF operates under the Gambino Family of La Cosa Nostra, one ofthe five major crime families based in New York City (the "Gambinos").

Stagno said this to the undercover FBI agent

'And now we run under the f**kin' Gambinos."

Something similar happened with what remained of the Trafficante family down in Florida, i.e. they were operating under the Gambino family.

Originally Posted By: sophilly
seriously, just dumb...and the capo is based out of henderson nevada? huh

Well, he lives there. Seems most of the activity was in Jersey though.

So 40 made guys. How many are active?

Most estimates put the total membership 40-50 members. Only a handful currently in prison or under indictment. Not sure how many of the rest are active.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: Belmont] #832704
03/13/15 08:44 AM
03/13/15 08:44 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Belmont
That guy Stango said " he planted the flag in new orleans, LA ". What the hell does that mean?

He planted it before Katrina, then the hurricane washed it away. lol

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: IvyLeague] #832707
03/13/15 08:54 AM
03/13/15 08:54 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Something similar happened with what remained of the Trafficante family down in Florida, i.e. they were operating under the Gambino family.

Good analogy, Ivy.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: Scorsese] #832713
03/13/15 09:51 AM
03/13/15 09:51 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
I didn't understand the whole thing of getting a warehouse as opposed to a storefront.

non descript. playing loud music without any complaints. people coming and going (no pun) doesnt arise such suspicion cause its on the outskirts. random people walking in for a drink is less likely to happen. numerous reasons.

When Interpol?
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832723
03/13/15 11:00 AM
03/13/15 11:00 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
If a mobster is found shot , its not that the public doesnt care, its almost expected because he was in the life. Someone throws acid in his face, then people are outraged. It was a fuckin stupid thing to even suggest and then say "maime him for life" just because he may have insulted someone. Not that they are choir boys but Belomo or Crea would never talk like that. Just shows how minor league they are.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832725
03/13/15 11:25 AM
03/13/15 11:25 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
man... these guys literally seem like such amateur retards...how can you be a skipper and been in the life for decades and still fucking be talking on the fucking phone!!! not only on the phone but discussing murder, to a god damn undercover agent..if that was my skipper I honestly don't think I could even be around him.. it would be like just waiting to get get popped.. I understand some people obviously do need to speak on phones.. but all they would have to do is both call from a payphone, but theyre probably too lazy to even do that.. or at least get an encrypted phone.. or get a burner that you dispose of weekly.. seems like it just all comes down to laziness.. or arrogance just thinking there is no way your phones wired or that you will get busted.. just crazy its 2015 and these life long criminals still are so naïve.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: pizzaboy] #832726
03/13/15 11:33 AM
03/13/15 11:33 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

Good analogy, Ivy.

This is for Ivy also, were the Trafficante's still there own family, but being influenced. Or were the remainding members transferred into the Gambino family?

Last edited by TommyGambino; 03/13/15 11:35 AM.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: TommyGambino] #832728
03/13/15 11:48 AM
03/13/15 11:48 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk

Good analogy, Ivy.

This is for Ivy also, were the Trafficante's still there own family, but being influenced. Or were the remainding members transferred into the Gambino family?
They weren't transfered into the gambinos they were just operating under there flag and prob kicking up to them , pretty much like the philly mob have operated under either the genovese or gambinos

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: domwoods74] #832730
03/13/15 11:55 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Good analogy, Ivy.

They weren't transfered into the gambinos they were just operating under there flag and prob kicking up to them , pretty much like the philly mob have operated under either the genovese or gambinos

Yeah, they couldn't be "made" into another family. Still their own family but affiliated with the Gambinos.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832731
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Weird the westside and the lucheses would just let the gambino take 40 50 guys in. Does that mean the new england answers to a family or philly. Shit that's kinda like your in the triple a or farm league. Are the gonna call you up to the bits. So did some internet ing found out the guy milk is frank guaricci a Sicilian. Riggi like 100 just name a successor. When's the last time a don't named a succeser. For all the shit we talk a out gigante it strange he didn't name a successor. Rusty named massino. Ducks amuso. Boston baby shacks just took it. Yaeh pizza I think k its a FBI priority to get a agent inducted like on this great TV show the Americans to get a Russia. President never thought there'd be a keyan next a girl

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832732
03/13/15 11:56 AM
03/13/15 11:56 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

On spike gangland all day fucking Latin kings have 25000 members.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832733
03/13/15 11:58 AM
03/13/15 11:58 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Does murk have a chart of this family.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: pmac] #832735
03/13/15 12:12 PM
03/13/15 12:12 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Weird the westside and the lucheses would just let the gambino take 40 50 guys in. Does that mean the new england answers to a family or philly. Shit that's kinda like your in the triple a or farm league. Are the gonna call you up to the bits. So did some internet ing found out the guy milk is frank guaricci a Sicilian. Riggi like 100 just name a successor. When's the last time a don't named a succeser. For all the shit we talk a out gigante it strange he didn't name a successor. Rusty named massino. Ducks amuso. Boston baby shacks just took it. Yaeh pizza I think k its a FBI priority to get a agent inducted like on this great TV show the Americans to get a Russia. President never thought there'd be a keyan next a girl

The Gambino's have had influence over the Decavalcante family since the days of Gotti, why would the Westside have any claim or problem with that? They have around 40 of there own members in Jersey and are far more powerful in the state.

I highly doubt New England answer to anyone, same with Philly.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 03/13/15 12:13 PM.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832737
03/13/15 12:33 PM
03/13/15 12:33 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Greg depalma called riggi a rat to agent Cuba cause he admitted he had Fred Weiss killed as a favor to gotti. Real interesting guy in that family was corky. He's in his 80tys inducted in the 50tys was underboss for riggi at some time. Any one want a great book on this family think its made men on wall street great read starts with guys robbing the WTC.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832753
03/13/15 02:11 PM
03/13/15 02:11 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
They were going to pay outsiders to do work? That's not the usual way, is it?

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: cheech] #832755
03/13/15 02:23 PM
03/13/15 02:23 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I didn't understand the whole thing of getting a warehouse as opposed to a storefront.

non descript. playing loud music without any complaints. people coming and going (no pun) doesnt arise such suspicion cause its on the outskirts. random people walking in for a drink is less likely to happen. numerous reasons.

And in a warehouse you have different types of people working, so just about anyone could fit in. A guy in a tie would look like a salesman or a manager, a working guy would look like one of the workers in the warehouse. If the girls come to work in skirts and heels they will look like a woman working in the office.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: Fleming_Ave] #832756
03/13/15 02:29 PM
03/13/15 02:29 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave

And in a warehouse you have different types of people working, so just about anyone could fit in. A guy in a tie would look like a salesman or a manager, a working guy would look like one of the workers in the warehouse. If the girls come to work in skirts and heels they will look like a woman working in the office.

Fair points, but all moot. Because look how it all worked out. Morons.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: pizzaboy] #832765
03/13/15 03:38 PM
03/13/15 03:38 PM
RedBullets Offline
Button
RedBullets  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: RedBullets
That report by that Ed Scarpo guy about the Jersey Mob gaining respect and making guys from NY might be very true if they're really aligned with the Gambinos.

He's an idiot. Even a busted clock is right twice a day. But who says he's even right?

His claim back then was that the DeCavs have "seven new captains." He made no mention of the Gambinos, and he insisted that his "sources" were working on finding out who the "seven new captains" are. Then when he got called out on it, he did what he always does. He edited half the page.

His "sources" are lonely lunatics who send him emails through proxy servers. And his only supporters are guys who have been chased from every other board (Italian Heritage/Cornuto is way up his ass because he can't post anywhere else), and himself (I think the other supporters are Ed posting to himself under various aliases).

And not to hijack the thread, but funny thing about Ed and his "book" that he co-authored with Cicale. No mention at all of Cicale trying to extort the Basciano family, including Vinny's poor ex-wife, with promises of Vinny getting a new trial if they came up with some cash. And this went down at the EXACT time that Ed Leiber was interviewing him for said "book." I hope they both get piles.
Yeah, I don't know much about the Vinny Gorgeous situation or, even about this Ed Scarpo guy. And I won't act like it. I just know about that article on the site. It was pretty vague, so I bet he did remove some things.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: mightyhealthy] #832767
03/13/15 03:41 PM
03/13/15 03:41 PM
RedBullets Offline
Button
RedBullets  Offline
Button

Clowns.

I missed that in the file. That's fucking hilarious. lol

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: pizzaboy] #832800
03/13/15 05:46 PM
03/13/15 05:46 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss

You're right. I think if they hadn't carried on like Al Capone or Nicky Scarfo on the phone with the talk about killing someone, the feds might have thought there were bigger fish to fry then some (future) whore house.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: Fleming_Ave] #832804
03/13/15 05:59 PM
03/13/15 05:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave

You're right. I think if they hadn't carried on like Al Capone or Nicky Scarfo on the phone with the talk about killing someone, the feds might have thought there were bigger fish to fry then some (future) whore house.

Exactly. All fucking talk anyway. And look at them now. When an undercover comes out and the Feds go public, the first story to break is usually just the tip of the iceberg. But, in this case, I think these idiots talked themselves right to the head of the class.

Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832817
03/13/15 07:43 PM
03/13/15 07:43 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Here's some DeCavalcante Family pics...Sorry for the poor quality.

Ribera Club...Elizabeth, NJ

Francesco "Frank" Guarraci

Girolamo "Jimmy" Palermo

Joseph “JoJo” Ferrara

Carl Corsentino

Duke & Anthony DeMaio

Anthony DeMaio

DeCavalcante & Local 394 Hierarchy

1. Joe Cascio
2. Joe Russo
3. Emanuel Riggi
4. Joe Sferra
5. John Riggi
6. John Corsentino

7. Mike Lombardo

Last edited by njcapo35; 03/13/15 10:06 PM.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: njcapo35] #832831
03/14/15 04:52 AM
03/14/15 04:52 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Good photos Nj.

Cheers

@pmac,
Obama's a Kenyan as much as Hilary's a girl as much as you're an English professor.
tongue wink

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Toms River Based Decavalcante Crew Busted [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #832835
03/14/15 07:18 AM
03/14/15 07:18 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Great photo's.

Ribera social club looks nice!!