GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 187 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,933
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,339
Posts1,058,920
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Associate question? [Re: Big_T] #831798
03/07/15 09:20 AM
03/07/15 09:20 AM
J
jordsta Offline
Wiseguy
jordsta  Offline
J
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Big_T
Originally Posted By: jordsta
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I think you are right in regards to the death of desimone, after all burke was in on the killing of billy batts also, and he had taken over batts loan sharking book while batts was in prison.

but, desimone was the one that got clipped. also he killed a guy named foxy that didn't sit to well with gottis crew.

but, no one seemed to ever bother jimmy burke no matter what he did. too big of an earner.

Yeah, Foxy was killed by DeSimone when they both fell foul due to DeSimone having a terrible stance and mindset on women; abusing, treating them like dirt, etc. Foxy was the opposite, he respected and was a one-woman kind of guy. Anyway, DeSimone and Foxy's sister started flirting which Foxy disagreed with, but his paranoia got the better of him. DeSimone always winded Foxy up about his sister. Until he found out DeSimone has beaten his sister... they went out looking for each other, DeSimone went out to prove a point that he won't be fucked with, Foxy went out looking to kill because he raised his hands to his sister - who he cherished and wanted to avoid hooking up with a mobbed up guy.

DeSimone knocked at Foxy's sister's house, Foxy said nothing and just clonked him on the nose, DeSimone fell back and removed his gun, shooting DeSimone in the head.

Vario was still reluctant on giving up DeSimone, yeah. Although, John Gotti and his crew were waiting for the moment to jump on the chance, that came 4 years later I think when Vario found out DeSimone tried it on with Henry Hill's wife and hit her... Although only because Vario was having an affair with Karen behind Henry Hill's back when he was in prison.

That was when Vario decided to give him up. Actually, Vario drove DiSimone to the 'made' ceremony himself.

Great post Jordsta. I didn't know Vario actually drove Desimone to his clipping! One thing though. Everyone time someone mentions how Paulie was nailing Karen Hill, I feel like grabbing an ice pick, and stabbing out my mind's eye! panic

Join the club lmao. DeSimone was scared of Gotti though, well I've always had the impression he was. Didn't DeSimone get himself locked up to protect himself after the Foxy murder because he was scared he was going to be killed by Gotti's crew and Vario was locked up, so he had no protection.

Sorry for derailing the subject.

For as the OP, did associates control made guys? Doubt that very much, otherwise there wouldn't of been much point in having that status. Albeit in certain score operations, maybe associates had control to a certain extent over them due to more knowledge on that specific operation? It's always a possibility that could've been the case.

Re: Associate question? [Re: jordsta] #831803
03/07/15 09:55 AM
03/07/15 09:55 AM
Michigan
Big_T Offline
THE ENFORCER
Big_T  Offline
THE ENFORCER
Wiseguy
Michigan
Originally Posted By: Big_T
[quote=Binnie_Coll] I think you are right in regards to the death of desimone, after all burke was in on the killing of billy batts also, and he had taken over batts loan sharking book while batts was in prison.

but, desimone was the one that got clipped. also he killed a guy named foxy that didn't sit to well with gottis crew.

but, no one seemed to ever bother jimmy burke no matter what he did. too big of an

Yeah, Foxy was killed by DeSimone when they both fell foul due to DeSimone having a terrible stance and mindset on women; abusing, treating them like dirt, etc. Foxy was the opposite, he respected and was a one-woman kind of guy. Anyway, DeSimone and Foxy's sister started flirting which Foxy disagreed with, but his paranoia got the better of him. DeSimone always winded Foxy up about his sister. Until he found out DeSimone has beaten his sister... they went out looking for each other, DeSimone went out to prove a point that he won't be fucked with, Foxy went out looking to kill because he raised his hands to his sister - who he cherished and wanted to avoid hooking up with a mobbed up guy.

DeSimone knocked at Foxy's sister's house, Foxy said nothing and just clonked him on the nose, DeSimone fell back and removed his gun, shooting DeSimone in the head.

Vario was still reluctant on giving up DeSimone, yeah. Although, John Gotti and his crew were waiting for the moment to jump on the chance, that came 4 years later I think when Vario found out DeSimone tried it on with Henry Hill's wife and hit her... Although only because Vario was having an affair with Karen behind Henry Hill's back when he was in prison.

That was when Vario decided to give him up. Actually, Vario drove DiSimone to the 'made' ceremony himself.

Great post Jordsta. I didn't know Vario actually drove Desimone to his clipping! One thing though. Everyone time someone mentions how Paulie was nailing Karen Hill, I feel like grabbing an ice pick, and stabbing out my mind's eye! panic

Join the club lmao. DeSimone was scared of Gotti though, well I've always had the impression he was. Didn't DeSimone get himself locked up to protect himself after the Foxy murder because he was scared he was going to be killed by Gotti's crew and Vario was locked up, so he had no protection.

Sorry for derailing the subject.

For as the OP, did associates control made guys? Doubt that very much, otherwise there wouldn't of been much point in having that status. Albeit in certain score operations, maybe associates had control to a certain extent over them due to more knowledge on that specific operation? It's always a possibility that could've been the case.

I think you're right about Desimone being a little afraid of Gotti. As batshit crazy and reckless as Desimone was, I doubt that would have been the case if he was a made guy.

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull