GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, 2 invisible), 337 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,335
Posts1,058,839
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: pizzaboy] #829431
02/19/15 04:11 PM
02/19/15 04:11 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
where's skinny at these days?

To put it into British parlance, he's concentrating on University down south and working his ass off. Which is a good thing.

Good for him, drop me a message when you can mate.

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: tiger84] #829438
02/19/15 04:26 PM
02/19/15 04:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: tiger84
It probably would of been good for the westside to have Al as the official boss because imagine how much they could of controlled this guy and take what ever they wanted when ever they wanted from this guy

I think Vince would have given Al a pass but knocked him down and backed a Bronx/Harlem guy for boss. I made that point in an earlier post (I've probably made it elsewhere over the years, too). Because I know I'm a repetitive pain in the ass, but I can NOT stress enough how closely the Luccheses and the Westside worked together back then. Especially in the Bronx, especially in construction. It remains that way today. Point is, Vince would have wanted a Bronx/Harlem guy in there. And he still would have been the de facto boss.

Like I said, I read the book. And Al's claim about being close to Little Jimmy is absurd. He mentioned that Jimmy ate at La Mela every day. Big deal. The whole world knew that. Jimmy didn't trust his own nose, let alone a weasel (and puppet) like Little Al. That said, Al may have gotten that pass.

It's all moot anyway. Casso and Little Al are both rats who got the fates they deserved.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: pizzaboy] #829444
02/19/15 04:43 PM
02/19/15 04:43 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
It probably would of been good for the westside to have Al as the official boss because imagine how much they could of controlled this guy and take what ever they wanted when ever they wanted from this guy

I think Vince would have given Al a pass but knocked him down and backed a Bronx/Harlem guy for boss. I made that point in an earlier post (I've probably made it elsewhere over the years, too). Because I know I'm a repetitive pain in the ass, but I can NOT stress enough how closely the Luccheses and the Westside worked together back then. Especially in the Bronx, especially in construction. It remains that way today. Point is, Vince would have wanted a Bronx/Harlem guy in there. And he still would have been the de facto boss.

Like I said, I read the book. And Al's claim about being close to Little Jimmy is absurd. He mentioned that Jimmy ate at La Mela every day. Big deal. The whole world knew that. Jimmy didn't trust his own nose, let alone a weasel (and puppet) like Little Al. That said, Al may have gotten that pass.

It's all moot anyway. Casso and Little Al are both rats who got the fates they deserved.

Who do you think the Westside would have backed back then PB, DiNapoli?

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: TommyGambino] #829452
02/19/15 04:58 PM
02/19/15 04:58 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Who do you think the Westside would have backed back then PB, DiNapoli?

It's all speculative because it depends on the timing. If they took Casso out before he hit Mikey Salerno they may have backed Mikey. Salerno was heavier than Joey Dee at that time. There's no way of knowing, except to say that it probably would have been a Bronx/Harlem guy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829456
02/19/15 05:11 PM
02/19/15 05:11 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
PB spot on always but also don't forget Tic was in Ducks ear as much as possible about getting BK guys on top , and all that crew knew how to do was kill and sell drugs with zero mangt or developing new biz skills , quite possibly the worst admin in history and that's saying something .

You huge lucrative rackets that the Feds had limited interest in but guys that run millionaire dollar businesses for 20,30,40 years taken out over greed and to the detriment of the family , I know things got harder during those times but no doubt the take went down as they killed their most experienced and basically legit biz's . They took out a lot of saviness and in all honesty , the guys whacked knew how to maximize profits . All Casso and Asmuso knew how to do was abuse their power ( over the interest of the family ) and whack very experienced and specialized earners that were mostly dreaming legit tho one guy they whacked had a huge shy book . Put it this way how much control does the Ls have in the garment district now which was a huge multi million dollar business , it gone now and the guy running it was as quiet one can be,quiet even in that world .Sure some and maybe a lot would be gone today but their trucking interests would be much bigger today ( it actually might be big that I don't know but they took out the guy that knew that biz in and out and was groomed for decades )

I'm not even sure how much the other fams cared , PB or Bronx might know , at the time with all the LE issues but it's like that thing with Hitler , the allies could have whacked him but leaving him in charge insured a better chance of victory . But that PA dump and garment were all Harlem and huge earners . It's actually quiet shocking they didn't whaxk those 2 but that Harlem / Bronx faction was CN to the core . For the most part most knew they had a death but took it like men .

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829458
02/19/15 05:15 PM
02/19/15 05:15 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I wonder if sal a. Was even a thought for boss. As call in the early 80tys he was closest to all top 3 guys. They thought so much of him they talked about everything in his car. Im sure the jag bug didn't help his cause some speculate he could get whacked for the jag bug. He.was on the street 2 years after all flipped plenty of time for Vic n gas whackem. There was a cool old capeci article about the luchese class of 1991 this is after all flipped I wish I could read it again . its about the 6 inductes and how fucked up shit happens to all them

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829464
02/19/15 05:24 PM
02/19/15 05:24 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Migliore would've been the best choice, he didn't want an admin position in the 70's though so he sure as hell wouldn't take it in the 80's with RICO. Vic tried to hit him but no way he was ratting, CN to the grave. Wonder what he's upto now, probably semi-retired living off his millions, one of the biggest earners the family has ever seen.

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: DB] #829469
02/19/15 05:44 PM
02/19/15 05:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: DB
PB spot on always but also don't forget Tic was in Ducks ear as much as possible about getting BK guys on top , and all that crew knew how to do was kill and sell drugs with zero mangt or developing new biz skills , quite possibly the worst admin in history and that's saying something .

Of course, DB. Furnari goes witout saying. But he was about to get a hundred years at the time anyway, sooooo.....

Re Furnari: I'm shocked that a BK fanboy hasn't posted that he's secretly the boss now, even though he can't keep his fucking diaper dry. Rapist scumbag.

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: TommyGambino] #829470
02/19/15 05:46 PM
02/19/15 05:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Wonder what he's upto now, probably semi-retired living off his millions, one of the biggest earners the family has ever seen.

Retired and enjoying life (and his millions). Just like Avellino.

Mig spends a lot of time with his birds, and with his nephew at the track (but strictly in a social and leisurely way).

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: pizzaboy] #829475
02/19/15 05:55 PM
02/19/15 05:55 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Wonder what he's upto now, probably semi-retired living off his millions, one of the biggest earners the family has ever seen.

Retired and enjoying life (and his millions). Just like Avellino.

Mig spends a lot of time with his birds, and with his nephew at the track (but strictly in a social and leisurely way).

I've seen his website with his pigeons lol good for him. You seen his house? It's a fucking palace.

Sal Avellino looks great for his age, going off the pic of him last year at his brother Carmine's sentencing.

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: pizzaboy] #829476
02/19/15 05:57 PM
02/19/15 05:57 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

Of course, DB. Furnari goes witout saying. But he was about to get a hundred years at the time anyway, sooooo.....

Re Furnari: I'm shocked that a BK fanboy hasn't posted that he's secretly the boss now, even though he can't keep his fucking diaper dry. Rapist scumbag.

Remember that guy about 6 months back on here that kept saying when the BK faction got out they will go to war and take over the family lol

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: TommyGambino] #829478
02/19/15 06:05 PM
02/19/15 06:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Remember that guy about 6 months back on here that kept saying when the BK faction got out they will go to war and take over the family lol

You don't know these guys . . . .

grin grin grin grin

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829485
02/19/15 07:18 PM
02/19/15 07:18 PM
V
Vknicks Offline
Made Member
Vknicks  Offline
V
Made Member
I do know even though its been 20 years to the bronx guys it might as well have been yesterday, especially when it comes to Bowat there is still some serious hatred, at least they others backed their own Bowat was a traitor. the one question i always did have was where was Tom mix in on all this, but i guess he had the commission case to worry about

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Vknicks] #829488
02/19/15 07:29 PM
02/19/15 07:29 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Vknicks
the one question i always did have was where was Tom mix in on all this, but i guess he had the commission case to worry about

Exactly. He had bigger problems. But he knew what Casso was all about, and his heart was with the Bronx and Harlem until the day he died.

City Island was his pride and joy. He helped rebuild St. Mary Star of the Sea (not that that excuses his life, just making a point about his loyalty to the area). His family still has extensive property holdings on City Island Avenue.

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829492
02/19/15 07:50 PM
02/19/15 07:50 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Where do the Long Island guys fit in with the Lucchese's today? Migliore was a LI guy wasn't he? Along with Queens and Manhattan. How much power do they hold Who are the skippers out there, only two I can think of are Caridi and Carmine Avellino.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 02/19/15 07:54 PM.
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: pmac] #829495
02/19/15 08:28 PM
02/19/15 08:28 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: pmac
I wonder if sal a. Was even a thought for boss. As call in the early 80tys he was closest to all top 3 guys. They thought so much of him they talked about everything in his car. Im sure the jag bug didn't help his cause some speculate he could get whacked for the jag bug. He.was on the street 2 years after all flipped plenty of time for Vic n gas whackem. There was a cool old capeci article about the luchese class of 1991 this is after all flipped I wish I could read it again . its about the 6 inductes and how fucked up shit happens to all them

Found it:

http://www.ipsn.org/characters/patriarca/Lucchese%20Class%20of%20%2791.htm

May 4, 1998
Lucchese Class of '91
By Jerry Capeci

Beaming with pride and looking as dapper as John Gotti, 13 mobsters joined hands in October 1991 and celebrated the induction of five new members into the Lucchese crime family.

There had been a formal Mafia blood oath, administered by consigliere Frank Lastorino, then these words spoken in unison: "We are brothers now, one family, one borghata."

Their boss was in federal prison, their underboss was on the run, but the five Class of 1991 grads were all smiles as they entered a life they thought was full of promise, glory and ill-gotten riches.

Within six years, however, each would wind up behind bars -- where one would die and another would become a prosecution witness.

The fall of the Class of '91 is symbolic of the mob's malaise today, its ranks infiltrated by mob turncoats and wiretaps, and its numbers shrunk by aggressive prosecutions.

Since 1990, the top three mobsters in four crime families have been convicted and sent to prison -- including Gotti, the boss of the Gambino family, and his Disheveled Don counterpart, Genovese boss Vincent (Chin) Gigante.

But the mob's downfall is about more than high-profile cases; it is about the scores of capos, soldiers and associates from all five clans who have been put behind bars, many for life.

Here's the lowdown on the rise and fall of the Class of '91 and their Lucchese comrades -- according to a review of court documents and interviews with numerous sources on both sides of the law.

Coronation night began with the soon-to-be mobsters -- Frank Gioia Jr., 24; Thomas (Fat Tommy) D'Ambrosia, 47; Joseph (Torty Jr.) Tortorello, 32; Gregory (Whitey) Cappello, 33, and Jody Calabrese, 36 -- waiting in a living room of a large home in Howard Beach, Queens.

In a finished basement, eight Lucchese mobsters sat around a table, where a knife and a picture of a saint rested.

Anthony BarattaLastorino headed the table, seconded by capos Salvatore Avellino, Anthony (Bowat) Baratta (left) and George (Georgie Goggles) Conte. Acting capos Richard (The Anthony TortorelloToupe) Pagliarulo and Anthony (Torty) Tortorello, (right) and mobsters Frank (Bones) Papagni and Thomas (Tommy Red) Anzellotto filled the other seats.

For the record, Baratta was D'Ambrosia's sponsor; Anthony Tortorello had recommended his son Richard PagliaruloJoseph; Pagliarulo (left) had proposed Cappello and Calabrese, and Conte was filling in for Gioia's sponsor, George (Georgie Neck) Zapolla, a fugitive at the time.

Joseph Tortorello was the first to be summoned downstairs. Replying to questions from Lastorino, he promised to love and honor the Lucchese family above his own.

One by one, the others followed, repeating the ritual.

Their trigger fingers pricked, all promised loyalty to the family and watched Lastorino burn tissue paper in their hands and say: "May you burn in hell like this if you betray us."

They didn't know their fates were already sealed.

Little Al D'ArcoA month earlier, Lucchese acting boss Alfonse (Little Al) D'Arco (left) began cooperating with the FBI, telling mob secrets about murders and racketeering schemes. The feds in Manhattan and Brooklyn had already empanelled grand juries, preparing for wide-ranging indictments. Finally, wired-up operatives for the Manhattan District Attorney's office were taping them in drug deals.

Inducted as a group, the Class of '91 celebrated at different restaurants with their sponsors later that night, and went their separate ways.

Tortorello ran a drug operation in lower Manhattan. D'Ambrosia ran a heroin ring in East Harlem and The Bronx. Cappello became a street thug. Calabrese did strong-arm work in the private carting industry. Gioia did double duty as a hitman and drug dealer.

As a whole, they earned hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Lucchese family, bringing riches on borrowed time.

By 1993, three had been arrested and ultimately sentenced to prison. By 1997, all had been arrested -- with one dying behind bars.

Thomas D'AmbrosiaJoseph TortorelloThe pitfalls varied; Tortorello (right) and D'Ambrosia (left) went down together after a four-year undercover drug probe by the Manhattan District Attorney.

Calabrese was nabbed for trying to kill a cohort in a dispute over garbage stops. He is awaiting trial.

Gioia, a hefty martial arts enthusiast, was arrested twice -- first in June, 1992, on a gun charge in Brooklyn, and then in 1993 on federal drug charges in Boston in a joint investigation with the Manhattan District Attorney for running a heroin pipeline from Manhattan to Boston.

But the strangest arrest arose from a quirk of circumstances that brought down Cappello on the Fourth of July in 1994.

Cappello, who was being sought by an FBI-NYPD task force on an extortion charge, came out of hiding to celebrate. He would later tell authorities that he assumed that any lawmen who knew him would be off for the holiday.

But because of crowd-control concerns near Coney Island, NYPD Detective John Kenna, a task force member, was pressed into uniform. He happened to spot a dead ringer for Cappello, then noticed the man had a crack pipe protruding from his back pocket.

Kenna collared the man, who turned out to be Cappello's younger brother, said FBI spokesman Jim Margolin.

Suddenly, Gregory Cappello, eyes wild with anger, ran up.

"What the hell are you doing with my brother?" he screamed at Kenna -- and was arrested himself.

As FBI agents took him into custody, Cappello moaned, "I lay low for months and come out for a few laughs on the Fourth of July 'cause I know you federal guys are off, and I get popped by a cop doing crowd control."

Cappello died last December in prison.

Today, the only living member of the Class of '91 not behind bars is D'Ambrosia, who was released in October after three years in prison.

George ZapollaGioia became the informer. In late 1994, he called the feds and offered his services. Sources said he learned from a jailhouse visitor that the Lucchese mobster who had driven him to his induction, Frank Papagni, was plotting to kill Gioia's father in a money dispute.

The feds moved quickly. On Jan. 3, 1995, FBI agents nabbed Zapolla, (right) Gioia's fugitive sponsor, at a public phone in Manhattan after a series of monitored calls and beeper messages from Gioia's father.

As for the rest of the attendees at the induction ceremony, all of them -- including the eight mobsters who welcomed the class into the family -- are in prison.

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 02/19/15 08:51 PM.
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: pizzaboy] #829496
02/19/15 08:35 PM
02/19/15 08:35 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT

You don't know these guys . . . .

grin grin grin grin

"Theres gonna be blood in the streets"

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829498
02/19/15 08:39 PM
02/19/15 08:39 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Remember that one guy, every post was 'Bodies will be dropped'

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829499
02/19/15 08:45 PM
02/19/15 08:45 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Not exactly sure TB But but best guess big still in garbage and more on recycling side .and prolly big in construction and your typical gambling

I bet Long Island provides the most betting volume in NHL which is a big deal given end of foots and mlb starts so those 3 months whoever has that NHL book is very important as islanders love their hockey n produce volume

Plus probably bars and restaurants . With the huge success the fams had in NJ shore bar biz I can't see how these guess not having pieces of legit Island island bars and construction ATMs book and with it

Like WS get a lot of success in NJ that made them a $ powerhouse , Ls get a pat on back for getting in LI warmup and entranshed . First with garbage and expanding from there to gambling , vendors . ATMs , big construction , titty bars etc. brilliant move IMO and would be hand to get em our

I left shaking off as I hear lot of these guys do this legally from pay day loans . In fact I heard traditional shy drying up many hitting the pay day huge interest rate . Evolved

In fact I believe castelino used a legit loan biz getting $ at the 7-8% And generating huge funds without using your own $, they had a loan officer working. With them , it just what I heard so cld be wrong

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829500
02/19/15 08:46 PM
02/19/15 08:46 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Oh, haha, you're right -- it was Bodies will be dropped. Or maybe bodies in the street?

Back to the link I posted, about the Lucchese class of 91 -- does anyone know anything about those guys? One of them was made at 24!

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 02/19/15 08:46 PM.
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829508
02/19/15 11:06 PM
02/19/15 11:06 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
I'm half way through the book. Very well written, as Capeci and Robbins are veteran reporters (everybody knows that).

A lot of info on all the families from that era, concentrated in Little Italy. D'arco was boss of the Canarsie crew after Varios death but spent most of his time on Cleveland Place and Spring Street in Little Italy. Thought that was strange as Vario was headquarted at the Walnut Bar on Flatlands Avenue. How could D'arco run the Canarsie crew on a day to day basis if he wasn't around?

D'arco also claims to have kicked Vic Orena out of his restaurant (la Donna Rosa)after Orena went to the Ravenite earlier in the day to see Gotti. "What are you going to see that bum for? Why you bringing heat to my restaurant?!"

I thought that was pretty funny (if true).

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829557
02/20/15 09:11 AM
02/20/15 09:11 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I don't think fear of Gaspipe is paranoia. More like common sense!

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: tiger84] #829560
02/20/15 09:38 AM
02/20/15 09:38 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Wasnt al seen as completly pathetic by everyone thats why casso kept giving him promotions so he can have puppet who could run to noone when shit got bad also Casso in his book for some reason really liked Al Vic didnt give a fuck about Al either way.I dont think he would of ever been whacked because all he did was follow orders and other than Casso he had no power.It probably would of been good for the westside to have Al as the official boss because imagine how much they could of controlled this guy and take what ever they wanted when ever they wanted from this guy

I beg to differ somewhat about Vic not caring about al. I know al helped Vic out in jail when they were both pretty much nobody's. From what al says in his book it seems like him and Vic were pretty cool. More then al and Gaspipe.
But I'm sure Vic was prolly still down talking him to Casso though.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Flushing] #829561
02/20/15 09:39 AM
02/20/15 09:39 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: Flushing
I'm half way through the book. Very well written, as Capeci and Robbins are veteran reporters (everybody knows that).

A lot of info on all the families from that era, concentrated in Little Italy. D'arco was boss of the Canarsie crew after Varios death but spent most of his time on Cleveland Place and Spring Street in Little Italy. Thought that was strange as Vario was headquarted at the Walnut Bar on Flatlands Avenue. How could D'arco run the Canarsie crew on a day to day basis if he wasn't around?

D'arco also claims to have kicked Vic Orena out of his restaurant (la Donna Rosa)after Orena went to the Ravenite earlier in the day to see Gotti. "What are you going to see that bum for? Why you bringing heat to my restaurant?!"

I thought that was pretty funny (if true).

Yea flushing I'm about three quarters of the way done the book. About to start reading now but I like it a lot.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829562
02/20/15 09:40 AM
02/20/15 09:40 AM
V
Vknicks Offline
Made Member
Vknicks  Offline
V
Made Member
You do have to consider the source you cant believe everything an egotistical, sleezebag like Al says

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829563
02/20/15 09:42 AM
02/20/15 09:42 AM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Figured i put this here since were talking about D'Arco and the Lucchese's.

Paul "Paulie" Vario

It must of been the Hawaiin shirt that did it for Karen.
I wonder how many necks those colossal hands were around.

Last edited by njcapo35; 02/20/15 09:44 AM.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829568
02/20/15 10:53 AM
02/20/15 10:53 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Good Photo njcapo.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829570
02/20/15 11:19 AM
02/20/15 11:19 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Those are some big mits. The claw. Als book is good. Capeci points out inconstancies between his time in jail and what big sales from the Colombo's says which is always good for a writer to do. I like all didn't true to rip vario and spoke highly of a lot of the capos in his family. Really only rips gas Vic and that guy bowat. So I read tony ducks was the first to plant flags all over long island. From the early 50tys. They must still have a big presence out there. I'm not a new yorker but long island is like the suburbs of Brooklyn n queens I guess. Howard stern said hempsted was the ghetto thou. Sonny franses was out there to. Never heard about the westside out there but I'm sure some there.

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: Tonytough] #829571
02/20/15 11:20 AM
02/20/15 11:20 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Al gets auto to all.its cold outside

Re: Was Al D'Arco being overly paranoid .... [Re: njcapo35] #829572
02/20/15 11:21 AM
02/20/15 11:21 AM
PaulieSenter Offline