GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, Toodoped), 261 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,859
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #831240
03/02/15 08:29 AM
03/02/15 08:29 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
"Boston is full of rats and junkies"

"There's no talent pool, guys are still being recruited but how many of those guys are capable"

Laughing when the guy said "New England" is in great shape.

I don't know if he meant New England itself, or just the mob as a whole. But the Boston faction, is more than just rats and junkies. Now that Carmen's out, his whole immediate crew aside from his brother is out on the street with him. That's at least four guys who are known earners and have hair trigger tempers. Word is Marino & Scarpelli are pretty close to getting their button, if they haven't already. And you have older guys from Providence & NE due out pretty soon, if they haven't been released already. The only thing is, with Carmen out and his direct underlings being out too, the law enforcement are watching them pretty much 24/7. They aren't in as bad of a shape as you think they are, man.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: SinatraClub] #831254
03/02/15 09:13 AM
03/02/15 09:13 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

"There's no talent pool, guys are still being recruited but how many of those guys are capable"

I don't know if he meant New England itself, or just the mob as a whole. But the Boston faction, is more than just rats and junkies. Now that Carmen's out, his whole immediate crew aside from his brother is out on the street with him. That's at least four guys who are known earners and have hair trigger tempers. Word is Marino & Scarpelli are pretty close to getting their button, if they haven't already. And you have older guys from Providence & NE due out pretty soon, if they haven't been released already. The only thing is, with Carmen out and his direct underlings being out too, the law enforcement are watching them pretty much 24/7. They aren't in as bad of a shape as you think they are, man.

I said the talent pool's diminishing, don't make things up. I already said I was exaggerating to Joe about it being FULL of rats and junkies but for a smaller family they've had a lot of rats and they have active made guys who are known junkies.

Like I said, where did I make out they were defunct or extinct? I've acknowledged that Boston are very much active, just not in good shape like some are claiming.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 03/02/15 09:15 AM.
Re: Patriarca's [Re: SinatraClub] #831255
03/02/15 09:21 AM
03/02/15 09:21 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

If your going to quote an article verbatim, just post the fucking article instead of trying to make it sound like your own personal street knowledge, its kinda annoying just saying...

http://gangsterreport.com/dinunzios-boston-mob-crew-back-govts-crosshairs/

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Patriarca's [Re: Dellacroce] #831260
03/02/15 09:44 AM
03/02/15 09:44 AM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Interesting that Scarpelli and Marino (how do you get a nickname like Tea Party?) are rumored to be up for the button but no mention of Angelesco's pal Giangrande? Also, that Angelesco hit was crazy, shot him three times in front of a packed house, wearing a blonde wig. Somehow the wig got him off with reasonable doubt. At the time, law enforcement thought that Angelesco's days were numbered due to the unsanctioned hit. Instead they made him. Probably figured you need a guy with brass balls to do something like that. There are a couple of unsolved murders that he or Giangrande would be prime suspects for. Patsy Squillante in Medford who was called to testify about Angelesco murdering Bobby Rogers in his bar. And Mark Eldredge (?), an ex-con, who was shot in the face sitting at Candelino's Cafe in Somerville by a man in a suit. His gf witnessed it then chased the guy out the door. He shot her in the leg. She clammed up, never said who did it. Also, Kevin McCormack, for sure they think it was Angelesco on orders from Anthony Barry , who got life for it.

Last edited by mike68; 03/02/15 09:45 AM.
Re: Patriarca's [Re: Dellacroce] #831261
03/02/15 09:48 AM
03/02/15 09:48 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

If your going to quote an article verbatim, just post the fucking article instead of trying to make it sound like your own personal street knowledge, its kinda annoying just saying...

lol

Re: Patriarca's [Re: SinatraClub] #831367
03/03/15 11:52 AM
03/03/15 11:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Ivy League you are right...The desire to be into orgsnize crime is getting smaller and smaller. I agree but what, In my opinon, strives the criminality is one, the fact that many of these kids are exposed to that life simply because they flirt with many ventures such as gambling, drug dealing, skimming, etc and that open doors for those who are wise ...second for those whose uncle/father/brother whoever, was involved gives them a advantage into knowing people and getting involved in some manner. And the third is my strongest belief that, who dont want to be involved in skimming union, politicians, connections worldwide and having the opportunity to take on bigger avenues than one who is just a regular criminal with tho no access to many outlets. Thats a huge advantage knowing "hey this degenrate in lowell owe us 25 thousands bannanas, we want you to take over his resturaunt and use your construction company to rebuild it...I mean that dont happen to a regular joe shmo who just did 7 years for whatever and has no plugs.
I think that they made a great number of people since mannochio take over.... I really believe its more than 50 more like 65-75 no more than that.... With the names I mentioned and the other people who got made with example dinunzio kid..I dont know how many other people was made...Do any of yous ? That ceremony right there brings number never mind the fact some of his buddies and relatives probably are fondling with the life and that opens doors for the friends and their friends and the cousins and their cousins and their friends and so on....So I believe I mentioned 10 -12 people who is new button men and who ever else ...But yea Ivy sad to say your reasons are very more likely to occur than my "wishful" thinking sort of speak

You can believe whatever you want (wishful thinking?) but the family having 65-75 members is ridiculous. And I'm not sure how you would be in a position to know who has been made, and how many have been made, in recent years. And how likely is it, if you were in such a position to know this, would you be here talking about it on an internet forum?

Despite what Wiseguy and Tommy is saying, Joe Russo isn't the only one. There's also someone actually from the area over on the Real Deal forum, who's usually been pretty reliable, Luca Brasi, saying the same things about New England/Boston/Providence in the modern day. They aren't as extinct or defunct as these two are trying to imply. Guys are getting out of prison and coming home, and according to him, again, the guys been pretty reliable before, while there isn't a million and one Italians desiring to join the mob in those areas, there still a lot of young men who are aspiring to be apart of the organization and doing books and having crews under other guys. He does say that "crews" aren't the kind of what you'd expect in the past, but moreso a couple of guys doing their own thing and have no problem with passing up an envelope or two to a made guy in the area. Sooo, yeah...

When you say "Wiseguy," I don't know if you're referring to me but I've never said New England is extinct. In fact, I've repeatedly pointed out the significant amount of mob activity in the region over the past 15 years. That said, it's one of the few remaining small families outside New York and the ongoing decline is evident. It just hasn't been as quick as many predicted.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Patriarca's [Re: IvyLeague] #831389
03/03/15 03:07 PM
03/03/15 03:07 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Ivy League you are right...The desire to be into orgsnize crime is getting smaller and smaller. I agree but what, In my opinon, strives the criminality is one, the fact that many of these kids are exposed to that life simply because they flirt with many ventures such as gambling, drug dealing, skimming, etc and that open doors for those who are wise ...second for those whose uncle/father/brother whoever, was involved gives them a advantage into knowing people and getting involved in some manner. And the third is my strongest belief that, who dont want to be involved in skimming union, politicians, connections worldwide and having the opportunity to take on bigger avenues than one who is just a regular criminal with tho no access to many outlets. Thats a huge advantage knowing "hey this degenrate in lowell owe us 25 thousands bannanas, we want you to take over his resturaunt and use your construction company to rebuild it...I mean that dont happen to a regular joe shmo who just did 7 years for whatever and has no plugs.
I think that they made a great number of people since mannochio take over.... I really believe its more than 50 more like 65-75 no more than that.... With the names I mentioned and the other people who got made with example dinunzio kid..I dont know how many other people was made...Do any of yous ? That ceremony right there brings number never mind the fact some of his buddies and relatives probably are fondling with the life and that opens doors for the friends and their friends and the cousins and their cousins and their friends and so on....So I believe I mentioned 10 -12 people who is new button men and who ever else ...But yea Ivy sad to say your reasons are very more likely to occur than my "wishful" thinking sort of speak

You can believe whatever you want (wishful thinking?) but the family having 65-75 members is ridiculous. And I'm not sure how you would be in a position to know who has been made, and how many have been made, in recent years. And how likely is it, if you were in such a position to know this, would you be here talking about it on an internet forum?

Despite what Wiseguy and Tommy is saying, Joe Russo isn't the only one. There's also someone actually from the area over on the Real Deal forum, who's usually been pretty reliable, Luca Brasi, saying the same things about New England/Boston/Providence in the modern day. They aren't as extinct or defunct as these two are trying to imply. Guys are getting out of prison and coming home, and according to him, again, the guys been pretty reliable before, while there isn't a million and one Italians desiring to join the mob in those areas, there still a lot of young men who are aspiring to be apart of the organization and doing books and having crews under other guys. He does say that "crews" aren't the kind of what you'd expect in the past, but moreso a couple of guys doing their own thing and have no problem with passing up an envelope or two to a made guy in the area. Sooo, yeah...

When you say "Wiseguy," I don't know if you're referring to me but I've never said New England is extinct. In fact, I've repeatedly pointed out the significant amount of mob activity in the region over the past 15 years. That said, it's one of the few remaining small families outside New York and the ongoing decline is evident. It just hasn't been as quick as many predicted.

Having around 50 doesn't seem that ridiculous. It's a secret society and just because its not on the internet doesn't mean its not true. That goes for FBI as well and maybe they know and havent released info yet? 65-75 seems unusually high, yes so I place my bet around 50 MAX. Id say realistically around 40. I know someone who knows the dinunzip family because he grew up in a town next to east boston and says they are slightly more active then what is being said on the internet. And inside info always bests internet gossip.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: IvyLeague] #831395
03/03/15 04:50 PM
03/03/15 04:50 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end

First of all Ivy, you say ridiculous and I say Realistic like you make no sense so if I have family members and are very familiar with criminals, why wouldnt i be on here because i have ties to the life thats non sense. I guess its likely because im here. I know for sure theres more than 50..I may not know the exact number or everyone but 50 come on, be smart here...The old timers alone makes up anywhere from 25-40 people easy...I mean there are made guys who yous have no clue about or ever mentioned. If you read my posts you would know one i give you just enough, two, I always said my father, uncle, cousins not even my wife knows I be on here and my curiosity of other families like philly and chicago brought me here through a wide variety of web searching years back. Nothing more. I am from Boston, live in Boston and and was Born in Boston. I know the the players and they know me. Who do you know? Are you even from Boston? I have to prove nothing to no one. You dont have to believe me, believe the crooked feds, what they know, whatever a lying scumbag RAT tells them so he can get off the hook, I am supposed to believe them. They know stoolie Barboza did the murder but that didnt stop them from giving Limone, salvati, French, fucking life. They knew bulger and flemmi was whacking people like butchers and what they do, indicte howie winter again soon as he did 30 years. I mean come on lets be serious here, you want to take their word because whatever rat they had I mean honestly Are you or anyone else that believe anything the feds or media say that naive ? I am shocked at how guillible you guys are and the fact that you guys are not from here ( Boston/North End/Revere/Everett/Winthrop/Saugus/ and others ) Really talk as if your in the mist od things. Thats like me talking of New York or even Providence!! What the fuck do I know about those places. at least I know some people in providence, some old timers, distinct family members people that knows and are involved but I be out of line to say hey " The feds say New York has 1200 members so they have 1200 members because the feds said so" Ill sound like a fucking goof pure jerkoff

Last edited by Joerusso; 03/03/15 05:08 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #831397
03/03/15 05:00 PM
03/03/15 05:00 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I know what I am talking about and I am very informative and can lay things out like a carpet but thats nit my style nor my intentions. I am here to learn, correct a few misconceptions and point people in the right directions. Thats it believe it if you want to if you dont want hey, It wouldn't be the first time someone try to put you in the right direction, right? I mean some people say Tomatoe some people say tomatto. LOL. I mean I just know, bad enough I named names, gave a little groundwork as far as who is associating with who and why the old timers dont deal with the younger crowd and few more crucial details. I mean not for nothing, thats on you and who ever else wants to think there is 45-50, I know there is more. and Im not going to name everyone you dont know and every new button guy. The facts are this : WHAT YOU KNOW AND WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!

Last edited by Joerusso; 03/03/15 05:17 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #831409
03/03/15 07:31 PM
03/03/15 07:31 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
I believe joerusso. Everything except 75 members max seems a little much but everything joerusso speaks of I tend to agree and believe, he has no reason to lie.

Last edited by Extortion; 03/03/15 07:33 PM.
Re: Patriarca's [Re: Dellacroce] #831412
03/03/15 08:33 PM
03/03/15 08:33 PM
Michigan
Big_T Offline
THE ENFORCER
Big_T  Offline
THE ENFORCER
Wiseguy
Michigan

lol lol lol

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "
Re: Patriarca's [Re: Dellacroce] #831440
03/04/15 08:12 AM
03/04/15 08:12 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

Actually, in every single post I make, I always state that I have no sources and that most of my info comes from articles and reports that people like Scott post. Seriously, check my posts whenever I'm saying something in regards to modern day CN. It's no need to say that in every post though, not once did I say that "I was told" anything, but take it for what you want. And the older guys outside of Boston still being active info, doesn't come from a Scott article, it comes from a members information on the Real Deal forum. Sooo yeah.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: SinatraClub] #832132
03/09/15 11:46 PM
03/09/15 11:46 PM
S
SalemSt Offline
Associate
SalemSt  Offline
S
Associate
Will the proposed casinos in MA decimate the Boston factions illegal poker games(rake) and underground casinos? I know this is a decent earner for them. Although I'm sure they have their hand in the legitimate casino prospects.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: SalemSt] #832141
03/10/15 04:57 AM
03/10/15 04:57 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Don't kid yourself-mostly all of the money generated by the Boston faction is blue collar-none of these guys own concrete or drywall companies and after Charlie tried to cash in the Feds have 3 microscopes going at all times in regards to the casino doings. They'll get more into drugs and if they can they'll run some girls. It won't be like it was-those flower shop bookies are all but gone.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike68] #852868
07/24/15 03:42 PM
07/24/15 03:42 PM
C
cornerkid Offline
Associate
cornerkid  Offline
C
Associate
Angelesco took an order from Barry? so billy did the hit on Mucka

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #852875
07/24/15 04:43 PM
07/24/15 04:43 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
a book is being written about providence now. very good author mark ebner

Re: Patriarca's [Re: cornerkid] #852887
07/24/15 06:40 PM
07/24/15 06:40 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Originally Posted By: cornerkid
Angelesco took an order from Barry? so billy did the hit on Mucka
old news....both were associates at the time and A.B was a force for a quick minute.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #852937
07/24/15 11:02 PM
07/24/15 11:02 PM
B
Bostongeorge Offline
Wiseguy
Bostongeorge  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Does anybody know if Vinnie the animal Ferrara is still active?

Re: Patriarca's [Re: Bostongeorge] #852953
07/25/15 12:11 AM
07/25/15 12:11 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Bostongeorge

He and others we're busted for running a bookmaking operation back in 2008.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Patriarca's [Re: IvyLeague] #852985
07/25/15 08:34 AM
07/25/15 08:34 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Bostongeorge

He and others we're busted for running a bookmaking operation back in 2008.
They thru a single misdemeanor charge at Vinnie-I'm not even sure it stuck. Vinnie is like Biagio in that he's got enough legit money and he knows where the road leads if he jumps back on it. I'm sure he may dabble a bit but if Vinnie Ferrara wanted the life he once had he would hold the reigns. Two resaurants and half the parking in the north end.....he's doing fine.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: sittite] #853021
07/25/15 02:44 PM
07/25/15 02:44 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: sittite
Two resaurants and half the parking in the north end.....he's doing fine.

Can you expound on that, ie the restaurants or properties he owns?

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853033
07/25/15 05:02 PM
07/25/15 05:02 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

He kids have the rest I forgot names its in the papers. Parking that makes sense flemmi and whitey had a ton of lots the feds took so smart move by him parking in Boston is fucking terror.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853036
07/25/15 05:37 PM
07/25/15 05:37 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I see there is Cafe Nuovo that his son runs. Is that one of the restaurants we'really talking about? What is the other one? (Looks like La Brace closed some time ago)

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853042
07/25/15 05:53 PM
07/25/15 05:53 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
He owns Bricco , Neuvo and he and his son have half the parking ....the guy graduated Boston College and he made a ton of dough before he left the scene.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853046
07/25/15 06:05 PM
07/25/15 06:05 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Both Vinnie and Biagio saw the talent (or rather lack there of) around them and chose wisely. Most of the guys out on the street now couldn't build a business if it came in 3 pieces with a set of directions.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: sittite] #853054
07/25/15 07:22 PM
07/25/15 07:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: sittite
He owns Bricco , Neuvo and he and his son have half the parking ....the guy graduated Boston College and he made a ton of dough before he left the scene.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853055
07/25/15 07:31 PM
07/25/15 07:31 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

If he wanted limone probaly give it to him fast. Alot of them guys make good deals in the past that are rewarding today why take a chance. To see a crazy guy like Rossetti being a FBI informer must break there heart why the fuck would you want to be a member and destroy it from within that a real psycho.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853056
07/25/15 07:33 PM
07/25/15 07:33 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
He owns City Valet inc as well.

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853133
07/26/15 02:44 PM
07/26/15 02:44 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Re: Patriarca's [Re: mike89] #853146
07/26/15 04:43 PM
07/26/15 04:43 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
It is both jr and sr.....that's my point I guess-despite the misdemeanor charge in that popcorn gambling case he's out of the life. He's focused on his family-he's steering his son into smart legit moves. He doesn't need the life that being on the street w Carmen and the boys brings..........hope you didn't think I was arguing w you Ivy-guys like you and PB are the reason I enjoy this site.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull