GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 185 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,043
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Mob Rats . #828577
02/13/15 07:45 PM
02/13/15 07:45 PM
M
MobMan Offline OP
Made Member
MobMan  Offline OP
M
Made Member
Who is the most annoying Mob rat ? I say Phillip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti because I don't think anyone is trying kill him anymore to be honest .

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828582
02/13/15 07:57 PM
02/13/15 07:57 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
I have to respectfully disagree mobman.. I find leonetti honest and his book was terrific. I dont think he glorifies or exaggerates. I do think hes not too bright and was never a big earner only rose cuz of his uncle but i could be wrong .

To me the most annoyin rats are veasey and cicale bc both of them were fuckin made for like 3 yrs combined and they talk like theyre lucky luciano .. Phony bs but just my opinion

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828603
02/14/15 12:22 AM
02/14/15 12:22 AM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: MobMan
Who is the most annoying Mob rat ? I say Phillip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti because I don't think anyone is trying kill him anymore to be honest .
Your outta your mind if you think his uncle wouldnt have him, or his mother killed at the drop of the hat,and his uncle still has the connection to get it done.

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828622
02/14/15 07:34 AM
02/14/15 07:34 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Guys: I am not a writer, i am not a troll,dam i am not even a smart guy,(just a guy that was fortunate in my business) I am not a researcher, so what i am going to say is from a guy that grew up on a city block not 100 feet from him.
Phil is just one of those guys that no matter what happen's to him he winds up on his feet.
He does have a concern that his uncle still holds sway.The fact that he did or was going to rat on the west side is always a factor.
The things he says in his book that does "not"talk about the mob is right on.The things that he does say about the mob that i know about is right on.(now i do not have a clue what was going on in side that family)cos i was a friend and a neighbor ,not a member.
The comment about him not being a money maker is right ,he did not go out and get rackets .There is a big reason for that ,everything lands on this guys lap.(just one of those guys)The other factor is that he was a almost a 24/7 caretaker(driver bodyguard etc) to Nicky sr.not counting when sr, was away . When sr was away he handled shit pretty good.
I am still very close to all of the family and in the past summer did something for Phil through his inlaws.(This was nothing illegal it was actually mundane)but he has some how landed on his feet again and is doing very well(Before the book)and after.
And do not think for one minute that this guy is week,to this day he will drop you.
As for being one of those rats like Cicale no fuckin way.If Phil wanted he could be doing a movie(and he may once his uncle is gone) he could be running around like Franzese and company, That is not his style.
He was always a clam guy and very smooth,he hardly ever over drank(in excess) and he was often it the bars (Like all of us) it was just the way of life for 20/30 somethings back then.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/14/15 10:53 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828654
02/14/15 10:35 AM
02/14/15 10:35 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Hasn't been any made guys turn rat in 4 years I think. Last probably deluca in providence 2010 or the Colombo guys 2011

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828656
02/14/15 10:52 AM
02/14/15 10:52 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
For me is dominick montiglio, who is also an alcoholic, and his recurring nightmare:

In the program Mafia aired on Channel 5 in the UK in early 2006 Montiglio spoke of a recurring dream in which he left Gaggi's house and from underneath his Cadillac emerged the members of the DeMeo crew and Roy says, "Hey Dominick, come to hell with us".

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828672
02/14/15 01:12 PM
02/14/15 01:12 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

lewis kasman was real bad but he was a associate if its a made member theres so many gotta think. I cant consider ron prite or veasey I don't believe they got made.little al casue he had the most apperances and you can find all types of shit he contradicts and is a hypocrite

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828701
02/14/15 03:52 PM
02/14/15 03:52 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

The most annoying. I can only give a baseless opinion:

Something about seeing Anthony Casso, basically a mass murderer, giving courtroom testimony surrounded by a huge plastic canopy to block his identity annoyed me a great deal.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Alfa Romeo] #828712
02/14/15 04:23 PM
02/14/15 04:23 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Something about seeing Anthony Casso, basically a mass murderer, giving courtroom testimony surrounded by a huge plastic canopy to block his identity annoyed me a great deal.

Lol, may I ask why? For some reason Casso always makes me chuckle. Sure, he's basically a mass murderer, but he's got a way about him that makes me laugh, his mannerisms, his accent, his face muscle movements and twitches and generally the way he justifies his crimes is kinda funny, to me at least.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #828714
02/14/15 04:45 PM
02/14/15 04:45 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I can only comment on what ive read, or seen on mafia documentaries, but, there are two people that if I had one wish I would wish that these rats would be picked up and boiled in oil.

john gotti jr, and Dominick cicale.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Malandrino] #829100
02/17/15 05:52 PM
02/17/15 05:52 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Lol, may I ask why? For some reason Casso always makes me chuckle. Sure, he's basically a mass murderer, but he's got a way about him that makes me laugh, his mannerisms, his accent, his face muscle movements and twitches and generally the way he justifies his crimes is kinda funny, to me at least.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't know if we have email notifications here of replies beyond PMs, but if we did have it, it'd be great.

Why Casso. I find him sort of funny too. He seemed human at one of his most inhuman moments during the 60 min.s interview. He said he "shot the kid a coupla times, maybe more dan uh cupple". Did I laugh? Yes I did, as did many of you, including Ed Bradley himself. But that doesn't mean I admire the guy. When Ed Bradley asked him "what about the families of the people [whom Casso killed]", Casso replied coldly..."I don't know those people". That was something that just smacked you right in the face right through the TV screen. It was a little shocking. At least for me. So that sort of negated the USO Casso Comic Relief right then and there.

It's not easy to explain the self explanatory. Casso outranks many many mobsters past and present, in one characteristic...selfishness.

He's also not the brightest bulb. The feds were going to give him a sweetheart deal, and he botched it by trying to blow the whistle on other feds. I'm reading about how the feds were blowing their tops like mount Vesuvius because they expected him to tell on the mafia, and he wouldn't shut up about other feds. So if I find him a bit annoying, I don't think I am alone in that.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Serpiente] #849061
07/01/15 08:26 AM
07/01/15 08:26 AM
NC
Corrine Offline
Wiseguy
Corrine  Offline
Wiseguy
NC
I read Phil's book and it was great. He mentioned he had a son born in 1974, now is the woman he's married to now this boys mother or was he married before?

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Serpiente] #849073
07/01/15 10:39 AM
07/01/15 10:39 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Guys: I am not a writer, i am not a troll,dam i am not even a smart guy,(just a guy that was fortunate in my business) I am not a researcher, so what i am going to say is from a guy that grew up on a city block not 100 feet from him.
Phil is just one of those guys that no matter what happen's to him he winds up on his feet.
He does have a concern that his uncle still holds sway.The fact that he did or was going to rat on the west side is always a factor.
The things he says in his book that does "not"talk about the mob is right on.The things that he does say about the mob that i know about is right on.(now i do not have a clue what was going on in side that family)cos i was a friend and a neighbor ,not a member.
The comment about him not being a money maker is right ,he did not go out and get rackets .There is a big reason for that ,everything lands on this guys lap.(just one of those guys)The other factor is that he was a almost a 24/7 caretaker(driver bodyguard etc) to Nicky sr.not counting when sr, was away . When sr was away he handled shit pretty good.
I am still very close to all of the family and in the past summer did something for Phil through his inlaws.(This was nothing illegal it was actually mundane)but he has some how landed on his feet again and is doing very well(Before the book)and after.
And do not think for one minute that this guy is week,to this day he will drop you.
As for being one of those rats like Cicale no fuckin way.If Phil wanted he could be doing a movie(and he may once his uncle is gone) he could be running around like Franzese and company, That is not his style.
He was always a clam guy and very smooth,he hardly ever over drank(in excess) and he was often it the bars (Like all of us) it was just the way of life for 20/30 somethings back then.

Great info Serpiente

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #849074
07/01/15 10:43 AM
07/01/15 10:43 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Any word on where Joey Massino may have disappeared to? IMO, the most annoying rat was Michael Franzese and all his lectures and college campus visits...I'm surprised his father didn't try to kill him. Also, Calabrese from Chicago is fucking annoying with his "half truths."

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Corrine] #849078
07/01/15 10:57 AM
07/01/15 10:57 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Corrine
I read Phil's book and it was great. He mentioned he had a son born in 1974, now is the woman he's married to now this boys mother or was he married before?
No it was not a marriage.

She is not in the life nor her family .

It was not a long relationship or an engagement because one day a little boy was added to the rest of the boys around there compound,, and it was Phil's son .

I remember a little about her but she's not in the life nor her relatives . But if I remember correctly it was just a little more than a fling .But she is not in the life to be spoke about like she was or is .

The woman he is with now was not his wife when he flipped and took off ,she lived two houses past Angeloni's on Arctic Avenue. Then moved around the corner to Georgia Avenue across from Angeloni's behind Regina's pharmacy that's where she lived when she was dating Phil ...and her name is not what he calls her in the book to keep her out of it ...

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/01/15 03:32 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #849088
07/01/15 11:59 AM
07/01/15 11:59 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Out of all the rats Casso is the one I despise the most, but Dominick Cicale is the most annoying rat for me, talks himself up like he is the best shit EVER.

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Neo] #849089
07/01/15 12:07 PM
07/01/15 12:07 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Neo
Dominick Cicale is the most annoying rat for me, talks himself up like he is the best shit EVER.

If you think he's an asshole on Youtube, you should have known him in real life. But I guess, living in New Zealand, that would have been highly unlikely smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #849112
07/01/15 12:42 PM
07/01/15 12:42 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
You guys have most covered, but I'd add Billy Cutolo. A world class asshole.

He may not have been a 'traditional' rat, but he could never do anything right anyway.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/01/15 12:43 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: pizzaboy] #849121
07/01/15 01:09 PM
07/01/15 01:09 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Dominick Cicale is the most annoying rat for me, talks himself up like he is the best shit EVER.

If you think he's an asshole on Youtube, you should have known him in real life. But I guess, living in New Zealand, that would have been highly unlikely smile.

When I watched Cicale on YouTube I believed every word he said and thought to myself - "this guy is fucking amazing".

But yeah I read a few of your posts about Cicale and realised, adleast to some extent, he was bullshitting a bit.

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: helenwheels] #849123
07/01/15 01:12 PM
07/01/15 01:12 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

He may not have been a 'traditional' rat, but he could never do anything right anyway.

Really? Him? He's like a lost little puppy dog. Why did they have to clip his father? Wasn't he a good earner and respected??

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Alfanosgirl] #849124
07/01/15 01:18 PM
07/01/15 01:18 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Really? Him? He's like a lost little puppy dog. Why did they have to clip his father? Wasn't he a good earner and respected??

Yeah....cut that puppy some slack.

His father got clipped and Billy is not too fucking happy about it.

Last edited by Neo; 07/01/15 01:22 PM.
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Neo] #849126
07/01/15 01:24 PM
07/01/15 01:24 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA

Yeah....cut that puppy some slack.

His father got clipped and Billy is not to fucking happy about it.

Of course, a rat is a rat I can't argue with that. His name just isn't the first to pop up in my mind when I think of a rat. That's all.

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Alfanosgirl] #849127
07/01/15 01:26 PM
07/01/15 01:26 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
^^Yes that's what I meant by not a 'traditional rat'

His father was a completely different type of guy than his son. A gangsters gangster, as the saying goes.

The son was an asshole even before his dad was killed, and there's no cure for that type of thing.

And of course, the son didn't mind when his dad was doing the killing, that was all OK.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/01/15 01:28 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #849128
07/01/15 01:30 PM
07/01/15 01:30 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
EDIT: Wrong topic

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 07/01/15 01:44 PM.
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: helenwheels] #849130
07/01/15 01:38 PM
07/01/15 01:38 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Helen, I get what you're saying now. Also, most of the sons should just be sent away to college. They usually cannot live up to their father's rep.

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: MobMan] #849138
07/01/15 01:52 PM
07/01/15 01:52 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Agree 100% AF.

Just like in any business, the bosses son is frequently not qualified for the position. smile

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: helenwheels] #849146
07/01/15 02:37 PM
07/01/15 02:37 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Agree 100% AF.

Just like in any business, the bosses son is frequently not qualified for the position. smile

If you're in the life and you're married with children, it should be a SINGLE generation means to an end. The end being the education and legitimacy of your children. Period. Dragging your kids into that life, especially TODAY, is deplorable.

I'm no kid, and I'm around these guys all my life (in a peripheral sort of way, I've never pretended to be a fucking gangster and I never will). And it usually doesn't end well for the kids who get sucked in. For every Tore LoCascio, there are ten Craig DePalmas. Poor kid.

My two cents.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Mob Rats . [Re: Oscarthedago] #849151
07/01/15 02:53 PM
07/01/15 02:53 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Joe m is spending those millions.. he be crazy to try and go public with anything..keep spending joe

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: pizzaboy] #849152
07/01/15 02:59 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
agree..Tore is smart enough to stay out of prison, he has enough money for the rest of his life and does not need to earn from the street, he just needs to keep hitting them straight on the fairway..

Re: Mob Rats . [Re: bronx] #849153
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: bronx
Joe m is spending those millions.. he be crazy to try and go public with anything..keep spending joe

Without a doubt. He kept plenty. I don't care what the Feds publicly stated about the seizure. They got a sitting boss to roll. Even if they let him keep what he had in his fucking house, he could live in Bumblefuck, America comfortably for two lifetimes.

And I guarantee that Mrs. M meets him every so often. I think a lot of the "disappointment" that his blood family showed in him was for the press.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull