GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 305 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,927
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,845
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Binnie_Coll] #829849
02/21/15 07:26 PM
02/21/15 07:26 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: ht2
A couple of days ago President Obama spoke at a summit addressing muslim extremism and he made the following comment:

“Here in America,” Obama stated, “Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding.”

Is he rewriting history just to be conciliatory or what?

I cannot recall in my lifetime islam being woven in our society, and ive been around a while [im 72] what in the world is this guy talking about?

For a guy who went to Columbia and Harvard he's pretty ignorant about American history, but it fits in with the far left's narrative that is out to dismiss, deny and appease Islamism while criticizing and condemning Christianity at every opportunity.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829863
02/21/15 10:42 PM
02/21/15 10:42 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I have a distaste for people who appease Islam, no matter, president or not !!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829882
02/22/15 04:32 AM
02/22/15 04:32 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I deal in countries that have muslem populations I knew a lot of them through soccer. I coached them and their kids I have not felt any hatred to me from them.

But why haven't we heard anything from the majority of them denouncing the terrorists?

When they attached the WTC on 9/11 I did not hear shit from them. They also showed some of the praising what happened.

I think deep down they like what going on with the terrorist. They blame us for our support of Israel. Do we still support Isreal under Obama regime?

Hey the liberals did not want us to go in afganistan but they had no problem with us going into Libya because that is what Obama wanted.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #829908
02/22/15 08:36 AM
02/22/15 08:36 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

published in 2013....haven't read it but I've heard it referenced in a few radio interviews

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829909
02/22/15 08:43 AM
02/22/15 08:43 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Look I am not going to buy this or read it. If you read it can you give us a synopsis of what it said?

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #829911
02/22/15 09:20 AM
02/22/15 09:20 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

I agree with you guys that are calling BS on Obama's comment about Islam and the fabric of the country but what some of the interviews alluded to was Muslims and Jews mentioned specifically when some of the founding fathers were discussing religious freedom in the colonies.

I mean it could be reaching even further back and talking about how the areas where Islam sprung up from and their cultural influences were responsible for taking Europe out of the "dark ages" and tracing some of the intellectual ideas about enlightenment that Jefferson and company studied to that.

Not sure, Foot.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: getthesenets] #829912
02/22/15 09:24 AM
02/22/15 09:24 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
The author speaks about the book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5xb_8Kyd1s

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Faithful1] #829913
02/22/15 09:32 AM
02/22/15 09:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
it fits in with the far left's narrative that is out to dismiss, deny and appease Islamism while criticizing and condemning Christianity at every opportunity.

That's how I feel. The Far Left (and especially White "secular" liberals) hated ALL RELIGION prior to 9/11. But since Muslims from that part of the world tend to be dark skinned, these same liberals all of a sudden get to cherry pick which religions should be silenced (Jews and Christians), and which should be given a soapbox (take a guess).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: pizzaboy] #829930
02/22/15 12:49 PM
02/22/15 12:49 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
I agree with you pizza, and Faithful and Binnie.

The truth is the truth, however uncomfortable it may make people.

Christians can be openly mocked or legitimately criticized in America. I differ with your point about Jews though. Jews ,and now Muslims, surely can't be mocked and cannot be legitimately criticized for anything without accusations of prejudice.

Last edited by getthesenets; 02/22/15 12:50 PM.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: getthesenets] #829939
02/22/15 02:32 PM
02/22/15 02:32 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
I agree with you pizza

Honestly, Gets, I think you and I tend to agree on a lot of things. And when we don't, it's easy enough to agree to disagree.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: getthesenets] #829958
02/22/15 04:44 PM
02/22/15 04:44 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Foot,

I agree with you guys that are calling BS on Obama's comment about Islam and the fabric of the country but what some of the interviews alluded to was Muslims and Jews mentioned specifically when some of the founding fathers were discussing religious freedom in the colonies.

I mean it could be reaching even further back and talking about how the areas where Islam sprung up from and their cultural influences were responsible for taking Europe out of the "dark ages" and tracing some of the intellectual ideas about enlightenment that Jefferson and company studied to that.

Not sure, Foot.

Interestingly there are a number of historians who believe that the so-called Dark Ages (term isn't really used anymore) were in fact CAUSED by the Muslims who invaded Europe in the 8th century and thereafter and who blocked off trade with China, India and other countries. The end of Europe's Middle Age seems to coincide to when Spain kicked out the Emirate of Granada.

But the Founding Fathers barely mention Islam at all, so if Obama was thinking that it shows his historical ignorance.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: getthesenets] #829959
02/22/15 04:46 PM
02/22/15 04:46 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I agree with you pizza, and Faithful and Binnie.

The truth is the truth, however uncomfortable it may make people.

Christians can be openly mocked or legitimately criticized in America. I differ with your point about Jews though. Jews ,and now Muslims, surely can't be mocked and cannot be legitimately criticized for anything without accusations of prejudice.

I mostly agree with you, but things are changing with the Jews. There's been a huge upsurge in left-wing antisemitism that coincides with Jewish support of Israel, which is an area where the Far Left and Islamists find common ground.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829961
02/22/15 04:54 PM
02/22/15 04:54 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Thomas Jefferson had more than 6000 books in his library on a wide variety of subjects. He believed in liberty and freedom of conscience with regard to religious beliefs.

The irony here is that Jefferson was the first president to get into a war with Barbary pirates, who happened to be islamic. The pirates would attack US ships in the mediterranean, capture the crews and demand ransom or extortion money. This extortion was being paid every year and reached about 10 percent of the US national budget. When Jefferson became president he refused to pay and Tripoli declared war on the US in 1801.

Short documentary on the Barbary war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM97XzQn9IQ#t=241

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Faithful1] #830049
02/23/15 01:19 PM
02/23/15 01:19 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
I mostly agree with you, but things are changing with the Jews. There's been a huge upsurge in left-wing antisemitism that coincides with Jewish support of Israel, which is an area where the Far Left and Islamists find common ground.

Good answer. Gonna keep my eye on you, Mr. Melon.

-----

Because Truman was too much of a P-wimp to go in there and let MacCarthur blow out those commie bastards!

One of the funniest film clips of alltime

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: getthesenets] #830063
02/23/15 04:14 PM
02/23/15 04:14 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Good answer. Gonna keep my eye on you, Mr. Melon.

-----

Because Truman was too much of a P-wimp to go in there and let MacCarthur blow out those commie bastards!

One of the funniest film clips of alltime

That was some great comedy!

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830064
02/23/15 04:19 PM
02/23/15 04:19 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Makes me want to attempt a Triple Lindy!

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: pizzaboy] #830181
02/24/15 11:24 AM
02/24/15 11:24 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
it fits in with the far left's narrative that is out to dismiss, deny and appease Islamism while criticizing and condemning Christianity at every opportunity.

That's how I feel. The Far Left (and especially White "secular" liberals) hated ALL RELIGION prior to 9/11. But since Muslims from that part of the world tend to be dark skinned, these same liberals all of a sudden get to cherry pick which religions should be silenced (Jews and Christians), and which should be given a soapbox (take a guess).

This strange phenomena as present even before 9/11. At first glance secular liberals and Muslims - particularly the hard line, extremist sort - are as far apart as possible. And yet, we've seen secular liberals in both Western Europe and North America favor the Palestinians over Israel almost without exception. We have continued to see it after 9/11 even up to the present where we have Obama apparently more concerned about being an apologist for radical Islam than calling it what it is and dealing with it. In the bigger picture, it's not an Obama problem, per se. It's a liberal thinking problem. To be sure, on it's own secular liberals have no love for any religion, including Islam. But their loathing for all things Judeo-Christian, to which they've been much more exposed to down through the years, supersedes that and, if given a choice, they will usually defend Islam. Sort of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type thinking. It's a type of thinking that's based not only on a particular dislike for Judeo-Christianity, but also moral relativism. It's why you have Obama and other apologists attempting to bring up the Crusades from hundreds of years ago whenever the discussion of radical Islam arises.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830190
02/24/15 01:07 PM
02/24/15 01:07 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
ISIS just kidnapped 90 Syrian Christians. It will probably the largest mass beheading yet.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830203
02/24/15 02:06 PM
02/24/15 02:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
ive never heard of , nor have I ever seen a group that is asking for it like isis, they bother to hide nothing, every atrocity is in our face.

I have never in my life wanted anyone destroyed like I want this group dismantled, and all of them put to death.

however I have this eerie feeling that whomever is behind them [funding terrorist groups] is trying very, very, hard to get the U.S. involved with ground troops.

why? is it out of ignorance on their part, or is it part of their strategy to get us involved heavily over there with ground troops while they strike elsewhere?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Binnie_Coll] #830233
02/24/15 05:15 PM
02/24/15 05:15 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
however I have this eerie feeling that whomever is behind them [funding terrorist groups] is trying very, very, hard to get the U.S. involved with ground troops.

Well then the Hell with ground troops. For the first time in my life, I completely advocate the use of nuclear force. And if a million or so innocents have to die to blast these sub-human pieces of human garbage back into the stone age, then so be it.

There was a time where that was referred to as collateral damage. And not only was it expected, it was accepted. And fuck helping them rebuild like we did after Hiroshima, or with those ridiculous food packages that we drop off now after we smart bomb these scumbags. Let Darwinism run its course and let's see these ragheads try to rebuild during a nuclear winter.

We either nuke them into extinction or we learn to mind our own fucking business. There's no middle ground. Personally, I'm rooting for the former rather than the latter. But we all know that's not gonna happen with Barack Hussein still living it up at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Because God forbid we should deal with fanatical Muslim extremism when there are dinner parties to be thrown for movie star liberal benefactors like Common and Affleck (and for the race baiters, please take notice that I used a White example and a Black example of guys who have entirely too much to fucking say about American policy).

And I want to go on record for applauding Obama for calling Kanye West an asshole when he acts like an asshole (which is pretty much every waking moment he has).

And I'm sorry for getting sidetracked with the Hollywood rant. But the Oscars are still on my mind, and it's not like Hollywood and Far Left American politics are mutually exclusive. It makes me wonder if they'd feel a little differently if those planes were aimed at Paramount Studios and the Santa Monica Freeway instead of the Pentagon and the Twin Towers. Probably not. Those assholes are too far gone.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: pizzaboy] #830241
02/24/15 07:04 PM
02/24/15 07:04 PM
P
phillyloves Offline
Wiseguy
phillyloves  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Pizzaboy's opinions are always so extreme one way or the other. Kind of intimidating. While I agree ISIS are a bunch of sick son of a f*cks (out for themselves) I still think spending a significant amount of funds overseas is not economically beneficial, unless the top 5 percent of the money makers 250,000K and above per year start paying A LOT more taxes. I still think stay away from the middle east and let them burn themselves out. More high tech security in the United States: satellites, CIA agents whatever technologies they have these days. More hightech security at the border states/airports. I still think Pakistan/Aghanistan are still pretty extreme in their Islamic Views and may still fund some terroristic activity, not ALL Pakistani's and Afghani's individually but I'm sure they are some pretty extreme groups within those countries... Jordan / Lebanon are a bit more liberal don't really imagine there being a strong terrorist organizations in those countries although I don't really follow this stuff. The US doesn't stand a chance against Saudi Arabia and all their oil money and unless I'm wrong they are ally's anyhow, so why f*ck with an ally?? ISIS should be kept from entering the United States. Hopefully other Islamic states protect themselves, but what is the west going to do??? Pay to send a bunch of troops overseas and have them blow themselves up to me sounds violent and self destructive. who knows maybe the United States will get lucky and the ISIS members will piss of the Saudi's enough and they can fund the elimination of this terrorist group. Anyway's what did you all eat for dinner??

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830242
02/24/15 07:19 PM
02/24/15 07:19 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
we can go in with Apache helicopters at night and kill them all. They would not even hear the fire until they get hit with explosive rounds.

Some one sent me a video of it. They would not have a chance. Just can't worry about killing non fighters. Drop notes tell then stay in your houses and don't come out or your a target.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: phillyloves] #830243
02/24/15 07:23 PM
02/24/15 07:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: phillyloves
Pizzaboy's opinions are always so extreme one way or the other.

Not really.

Originally Posted By: phillyloves
Kind of intimidating.

Thank you.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #830245
02/24/15 07:27 PM
02/24/15 07:27 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: Footreads
we can go in with Apache helicopters at night and kill them all. They would not even hear the fire until they get hit with explosive rounds.

Some one sent me a video of it. They would not have a chance. Just can't worry about killing non fighters. Drop notes tell then stay in your houses and don't come out or your a target.

Ha We are going in there with a fn F-22 Raptor. Only costs $2.14 million but hell it's worth every cent if you ask me to bomb those friggin scumshits

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830249
02/24/15 07:43 PM
02/24/15 07:43 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The world knows under this president we are pussies. No one thinks twice about doing anything because they know we won't do anything.

That is why puttin thinks he can do anything no one with balls to stop him.

Every one here outside of NYC thinks they are not in danger of an attack.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #830250
02/24/15 07:52 PM
02/24/15 07:52 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Every one here outside of NYC thinks they are not in danger of an attack.

That's why, and God forbid it happens, maybe if a plane hit the Golden Gate Bridge or a dorm at Berkeley, or if ISIS showed up at a gay pride parade and started beheading (no pun intended) a bunch of gay guys, people's views would change.

Modern Day Liberalism is a disease. It's no longer about wanting equal rights. It's about spreading your own self-hate and hoping to take half the planet with you. I seriously believe that postmodern liberals are all suffering from some sort of suicidal mental problem. It has nothing to do with politics anymore.

Quick cure: Off yourself. But don't take anyone with you.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #830256
02/24/15 09:12 PM
02/24/15 09:12 PM
P
phillyloves Offline
Wiseguy
phillyloves  Offline
P
Wiseguy
I deal in countries that have muslem populations I knew a lot of them through soccer. I coached them and their kids I have not felt any hatred to me from them.

But why haven't we heard anything from the majority of them denouncing the terrorists?

When they attached the WTC on 9/11 I did not hear shit from them. They also showed some of the praising what happened.

I think deep down they like what going on with the terrorist. They blame us for our support of Israel. Do we still support Isreal under Obama regime?

Hey the liberals did not want us to go in afganistan but they had no problem with us going into Libya because that is what Obama wanted.

Because with all the instability in their countries wtf do you want them to say?? If they are here and they are actual citizens, not FOBS trying to marry their way into the country somehow... The Islamic republic took their land/money as well... plus they are probably neutral, like stuck between two worlds you go and take a stand here then somehow get sent back then what??? you'd be like an outcast I'm thinking... you want to know what I thought during 911 "f*ck just when things are starting to settle down there is another f*cking attack/war it's depressing

as far as "modern day liberalism", I don't consider myself a liberal, independent yes, maybe moderate and I am not a big fan of the whole gay pride either as I am straight I think it's just another fad or a way for a group of people to go around saying they are being persecuted somehow and try and get some type of sympathy. As far as Israel, I am a Christian (went to both Catholic and Christian churches with my friends growing up, and have no real opinion on the happenings of Israel as I never even met a Jewish person till I was like 24 years old and the girls I know are cool except I guess you have to have a lot of money to be part of the temple is what they told me unless they were just joking around

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
[quote=Footreads]we can go in with Apache helicopters at night and kill them all. They would not even hear the fire until they get hit with explosive rounds.

sounds good in theory but then again, like you I always think of the non fundamentalist types, the sickest part of the whole fundamentalist theory of ANY religion is the fundamentalist hide amongst the common people, for example Bin Lauden, did you ever see him do a suicide bomb? no, he hid amongst the common people and used a women as a human shield when they finally did execute him. I will say I am not comfortable going to a Mausque but I'm not going to hate Middle Eastern people as a whole there are different religions in all the countries. As far as nuclear war the chemicals will reach this country at some point as well. And you see the troops coming back from war prostate cancer, post traumatic stress, depression, shell shock all this stuff is ugly.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830259
02/24/15 11:08 PM
02/24/15 11:08 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
PB: I don't think a nuclear attack is where we want to go because then we'd be killing too many of the people we're trying to save. But we need to do a hell of a lot more than what we're doing now. I'm sure the military has better solutions, but I'm also sure that it's hamstrung by Obama and his administration of fools.

PL: Not economically beneficial until they start mounting attacks here on a large scale. We've already seen lone-wolf radical Muslims who follow ISIS commit acts of terrorism here (which Obama calls "work place violence"), but imagine when things get serious. Obama has underestimated them every time. He called them the "JV team" then said they're only limited to Syria and Iraq. We now know they're in Libya too and in Afghanistan, plus other groups like Boku Haram has pledged allegiance to them. They're even in the Philippines. Plus, with this open borders program that Obama is doing, what is to prevent them from entering that way? Border Patrol agents already found a Muslim prayer mat left at the border. This group is a danger to the world and if we don't take them seriously then we'd better start learning Arabic and quit eating pork.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830263
02/25/15 12:08 AM
02/25/15 12:08 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Even if you did nuke that part of the world, youd create a million more martyrs around the world and increase the attacks at home. Conversley, liberalism doesnt seem to be to effective either...

Its such a difficult situation and any answer has its own set of issues, although the best in my opinion is those involved directly should shoulder the full burden.

Those of islamic faith, countries and leaders included, MUST denounce with outrage every single act of violence (which they dont with any enthusiasm) and do much, much more to stop and prevent it. THEY should be attacking isis at home, THEY should be marching in protest everywhere, THEY should be spending more on intelligence to prevent terrorism, THEY should accept responsibility for the actions of others following their faith. If not, severe sanctions or whatever should be applied.

Unfortunately, the USA and effectively, most of the world is in bed with rich, middle eastern countries and until the bullshit is cut through in these relationships and they are examined seriously and used for good, we'll get nowhere. It boils down to human greed at the end of the day.

External intervention is rarely effective in any situation, and the problem with Islamic extremism is no different.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #830264
02/25/15 12:51 AM
02/25/15 12:51 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Those of islamic faith, countries and leaders included, MUST denounce with outrage every single act of violence (which they dont with any enthusiasm) and do much, much more to stop and prevent it. THEY should be attacking isis at home, THEY should be marching in protest everywhere, THEY should be spending more on intelligence to prevent terrorism, THEY should accept responsibility for the actions of others following their faith. If not, severe sanctions or whatever should be applied.

Agreed with everything you said here. Except the fact that Religion as a whole is to blame, i doubt you or anyone else would like to be linked to Militant Atheismm; just as much as a private Christian would like to be linked to Religious (Islam or anything else) extremists.

It's an intellectual fallacy to think that the average Atheist is anymore morally sound than the average Religious person or vice-versa. Something you keep saying you know, before resorting to insults and mockery of peoples beliefs. Thankfully most people know the Atheists here, and know that they respect everyones belief.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull