GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 260 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,843
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827098
02/05/15 01:27 PM
02/05/15 01:27 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

There is a nerdy metalhead in a few of my classes. He has a long, badly maintained, unkempt beard.

I actually find it a bit offensive considering what's going on in the world.

I know he means no harm but he looks like a joke. People are taking the piss out of him and saying he looks like a terrorist.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: IvyLeague] #827117
02/05/15 03:44 PM
02/05/15 03:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Meanwhile, that fa***t-ass liberal Obama won't even utter the words "Islamic extremism."

These people have proven themselves to be as dangerous as the Nazis. And even if they only represent a very small portion of the overall Muslim population, it's still reprehensible that Obama refuses to identify them as Muslim Extremists.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827128
02/05/15 04:30 PM
02/05/15 04:30 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Good comparison PB...comparable ideals with an added problem, the nazis, who obviously came close to achieving their goal, weren't in line with any ideology that half the world believed in (ie islam), these animals are. The advantage they have, and Im sure they are well aware of as its they're only real chance of seriously spreading sharia law bullshit, is if any spark they create catches and starts some global unrest. They know guerrilla warfare won't ultimately change the world to their way of thinking.

The sad fact is, the way we are going sooner or later, one of these groups will no doubt be successful to a greater extent sooner or later, just the law of averages

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: fergie] #827132
02/05/15 04:52 PM
02/05/15 04:52 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Islamic countries and their people outside of the Arab world are already against ISIS. The Arabs themselves should really start fighting ISIS from withing. A Kurdish friend of mine was in north-Iraq when ISIS was marching to his hometown. He said the Arabs were all celebrating the fact that ISIS was coming to liberate them. The locals support ISIS because they think they are a solution to the chaos the post-saddam era created. Also many in the north do this because they aren't happy with a Shia government who pushes away Sunni politicians while they are Sunni.
When the Arabs want to fight against ISIS then I think the west can intervene.

And you have to understand we Muslims see it as an insult to call terrorists as Muslims or Islamic, THEY ARE NOT Islamic or Muslim they are a disgrace and shame to our religion created and funded by the Saudis. Yes they keep repeating Islam, but their deeds show us that this is bullshit.

I said before in another thread that the Saudis funded, trained and commanded terrorists. Take a look at these articles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tify-court.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comm...ry-9602312.html

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827164
02/05/15 06:25 PM
02/05/15 06:25 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Yigido, I applaud you for saying that, just wish your fellow believers would shout as loud. They don't and they should, especially considering how easy it is for the rest of the world to draw conclusions in the current climate.

Where are all these expressions of outrage from the islamic communities throughout the world? I know it must be frustrating for people like yourself, but, like most right minded people, I draw a circle around all muslims when it comes to shit like this and expect them to get their house in order. Its not 1 or 2 people here, its hundreds of thousands at least that believe in this shit...

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827166
02/05/15 06:30 PM
02/05/15 06:30 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
If your wife or husband embarrassed you in public because of their actions, would you just ignore it and say its nothing to do with you? No, you'd speak to them in private and sort it out!!!

Im trying to get some sort of analogy here..

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: fergie] #827172
02/05/15 06:37 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: fergie
Yigido, I applaud you for saying that, just wish your fellow believers would shout as loud. They don't and they should, especially considering how easy it is for the rest of the world to draw conclusions in the current climate.

Where are all these expressions of outrage from the islamic communities throughout the world? I know it must be frustrating for people like yourself, but, like most right minded people, I draw a circle around all muslims when it comes to shit like this and expect them to get their house in order. Its not 1 or 2 people here, its hundreds of thousands at least that believe in this shit...

Well put. A few bad apples and all that. But by the same token you can't make believe that they don't exist (a la Obama).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827173
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
the Jordanians are coming at isis with all they have, this could be a turning point, where more arab countries really go in to scald their ass.

isis could be broken in a year if the arabs get it together, but, don't count on the Iraqi army. they run.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Malandrino] #827181
02/05/15 06:44 PM
02/05/15 06:44 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Where's Nixon on your list, Binnie?

Nixon was for sure a evil man, I remember when he had the national guard kill demonstrators at kent st. university.

he's no 6, Truman is on my list because he was a klansman in Missouri before he was president, and after he dropped the atom bombs kicked up his heels with a big smile on his face, proving to me he never left the klan.

again, my opinion only.

Lincoln is on my list because he's a myth. he was nothing like the saint he's portrayed to be. the civil war should have been stopped much sooner than it was. in my mind he was a butcher.

only my opinion.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827239
02/05/15 11:40 PM
02/05/15 11:40 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
you know I never believed Lincoln went to war over the evil of slavery. There were other reasons.

Yet his likeness is on Mount Rushmore. I think there is a possibity that one day President Obama might get his likeness on Mount Rushmore as well.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: pizzaboy] #827243
02/06/15 02:17 AM
02/06/15 02:17 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Meanwhile, that fa***t-ass liberal Obama won't even utter the words "Islamic extremism."

These people have proven themselves to be as dangerous as the Nazis. And even if they only represent a very small portion of the overall Muslim population, it's still reprehensible that Obama refuses to identify them as Muslim Extremists.

What he's doing i spretty much the equivalent of refusing to identify the Nazis as Germans back in WWII.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827246
02/06/15 04:24 AM
02/06/15 04:24 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline OP
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline OP
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
I'm loving Jordan and their King more and more after this. This is what you do to a bully stand up to them! At least one country and leader is showing balls here!

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827247
02/06/15 04:26 AM
02/06/15 04:26 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline OP
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline OP
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
the UN make me laugh in all this, 'we strongly condemn the actions of ISIS' 'we have found evidence of ISIS committing genocide and war crimes' All the while they do nothing about it!

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827249
02/06/15 04:51 AM
02/06/15 04:51 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
the UN make me laugh in all this, 'we strongly condemn the actions of ISIS' 'we have found evidence of ISIS committing genocide and war crimes' All the while they do nothing about it!

Agree Nicky. The UN is useless and should be thrown out of New York City.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827250
02/06/15 04:54 AM
02/06/15 04:54 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
"Strongly condemn" lol, a joke eh! Thats reassuring for people eh! Isis will be shaking i their boots if the UN go in with fully loaded water pistols and tickle sticks

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827251
02/06/15 04:59 AM
02/06/15 04:59 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Can you imagine your local cops, instead of fighting crime and tackling criminals, just told you they strongly condemned it

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Malandrino] #827255
02/06/15 05:47 AM
02/06/15 05:47 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

What he's doing i spretty much the equivalent of refusing to identify the Nazis as Germans back in WWII.

I think everyone in Germany had to register in the Nazi party back then it was the law.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Malandrino] #827265
02/06/15 08:30 AM
02/06/15 08:30 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Great analogy.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Binnie_Coll] #827273
02/06/15 08:50 AM
02/06/15 08:50 AM
P
padrone Offline
Made Member
padrone  Offline
P
Made Member
I have to disagree with you Binnie. Truman was never in the Klan. He was approached and even considered joining but refused when he heard their stance on Catholics. He also integrated the military and was instrumental in creating the State of Israel and implementing the Marshal plan. Does not sound like a Klansman to me. Also, by dropping the bomb he saved countless lives since many believed the war would have moved to mainland China where even more people would have died. And do not think he took the dropping of the a bomb easily, he struggled with it and had to put on a strong face.

As to Lincoln...are you mad? Lincoln did not want the war at all and would have kept slavery in the South if it meant preserving the Union. Many in the north were tired of the war and wanted to let the south be its own entity and it was not until Gettysburg that people came on board. The last thing Lincoln wanted was bloodshed, but if he caved what would we be today? And how many more years of slavery in the south? Lincoln reached out with the olive branch more times than any man in modern history. Preserving the Union was a pretty big deal

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827285
02/06/15 09:29 AM
02/06/15 09:29 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

The UN is too busy condemning Israel. The UN is a joke.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827294
02/06/15 10:15 AM
02/06/15 10:15 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

It's more of the same pedagogically correct bullshit the 'great leaders' of our modern society seem to forcefeed their masses: 'We condemn this, condemn that, that's bad of you to do son, cry cry cry'. All the while doing jack shit about the situation. A spoiled child kicks at an elderly man's leg, how do you react? You're going to say to the kid that you 'condemn' what he just did there? The shitbag probably doesn't even know what that word means.

They're politicians and I don't trust politicians, plain and simple. Most of them give a rat's ass what happens to the rest of world as long as they can keep their pockets filled. And to be honest I have committed egocentric acts myself, but at least I don't claim to 'be there for the people'.

And the world as we know it of course needs politics and it needs law and order, and religion (any religion) at its core is a beautiful thing as well, but I guess it's human nature to fuck all of that up.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: padrone] #827299
02/06/15 10:33 AM
02/06/15 10:33 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: padrone
I have to disagree with you Binnie. Truman was never in the Klan. He was approached and even considered joining but refused when he heard their stance on Catholics. He also integrated the military and was instrumental in creating the State of Israel and implementing the Marshal plan. Does not sound like a Klansman to me. Also, by dropping the bomb he saved countless lives since many believed the war would have moved to mainland China where even more people would have died. And do not think he took the dropping of the a bomb easily, he struggled with it and had to put on a strong face.

As to Lincoln...are you mad? Lincoln did not want the war at all and would have kept slavery in the South if it meant preserving the Union. Many in the north were tired of the war and wanted to let the south be its own entity and it was not until Gettysburg that people came on board. The last thing Lincoln wanted was bloodshed, but if he caved what would we be today? And how many more years of slavery in the south? Lincoln reached out with the olive branch more times than any man in modern history. Preserving the Union was a pretty big deal

have to disagree with you on both counts padrone, Truman admitted he was in the klan, he also presided over mccartyism which he refused to speak out against, nuch less stop,

Lincoln offered to let the south keep their slaves for forty years if they would surrender, this was 1863, he was determined to kill every man, woman, and child in the south to get his way.

to me nothing less than a butcher.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827307
02/06/15 11:13 AM
02/06/15 11:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Wasn't Bird the guy in the senate for a thousand years a former Klan member. All the Democrates loved Bird.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #827315
02/06/15 11:37 AM
02/06/15 11:37 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Wasn't Bird the guy in the senate for a thousand years a former Klan member. All the Democrates loved Bird.

Different party back then, to say the very least. The northern Democrats were much more like the Republicans of today. And the southern Democrats back then were bigger racists than the current conservatives ever were. But the current Dems still love to play the race card.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Binnie_Coll] #827316
02/06/15 11:42 AM
02/06/15 11:42 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: padrone

have to disagree with you on both counts padrone, Truman admitted he was in the klan, he also presided over mccartyism which he refused to speak out against, nuch less stop,

Lincoln offered to let the south keep their slaves for forty years if they would surrender, this was 1863, he was determined to kill every man, woman, and child in the south to get his way.

to me nothing less than a butcher.

Actually if anything Dwight Eisenhower did his utmost to avoid the McCarthy topic and resided over the majority. I don't think McCarthy is particularly relevant to Truman or Eisenhower, but since his farewell address mentioning the Military Industrial Complex, Eisenhower has came as close to a saint in many CT's eyes as possible. Many of the accusations were levied against Trumans own Administration which he imo rightfully laughed off as baseless accusations, Dwight only really got involved when some assumed he was soft or even supportive of McCarthy. Again though i fail to see how this addresses anything Padrone said, or how McCarthy is relevant to Truman.

So by your own admission Lincolns only goal was to preserve the Union and Slavery was a secondary matter for him. Yet the Confederates who declared their intent to secede as soon as Lincoln was elected, and started the war at FT.Sumter, who just to add had numerous references to not only preserving but expanding slavery throughout the newly acquired territories in both the overall CSA and each Seceded States constitutions, weren't at least partly to blame for not just the start but the continuance of the war, from their blatant refusals to negotioate with the union?

Lincoln was certainly not a saint and i'm continually surprised with the way he is portrayed sometimes considering some of his actions like suspending Habeus Corpus, but his main goal was to reunite the union and he achieved it; both sides can be accused of butchery but it's ridiculous to lay it at the feet of just the Union or Lincoln.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #827317
02/06/15 11:51 AM
02/06/15 11:51 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Footreads
you know I never believed Lincoln went to war over the evil of slavery. There were other reasons.

Yet his likeness is on Mount Rushmore. I think there is a possibity that one day President Obama might get his likeness on Mount Rushmore as well.

The only people i've ever seen claim the US Civil War was Lincolns personal crusade against Slavery are either, people who have no interest in and/or don't know much about it so it pretty much becomes the default answer. Or lost causers as a strawman argument, as a way to make a point that noone is disagreeing with.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827909
02/09/15 06:09 PM
02/09/15 06:09 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I'd say kill them all, but apparently anyone who answers the rallying call to standing up to mongrels that saw off innocent peoples heads and burn a human being alive are rapists and pillagers. rolleyes (ok I quit)

but seriously...

KILL THEM ALL

Wipe them out and give no mercy. Tell whichever middle east country: "Hey, let them take over again, we end a lot more lives next time." Those that TRULY stand against them rise up and shut them down before civilized people from other nations have to sacrifice themselves for a greater cause. It's brutal, it's ugly, but it's the TRUTH.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827910
02/09/15 06:31 PM
02/09/15 06:31 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
LALOU, good post, there is nothing more you can do except exterminate them, you cannot let them grow. you kill a cancer cell before it kills you, why can't Israel do something to help stop them, they have all the weapons in the world.

the arab nations have to get together and wipe them out.

and, lalou, I guess we are going to help out in the Ukraine now also. what do you think of that situation?

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: LaLouisiane] #827911
02/09/15 06:35 PM
02/09/15 06:35 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
As well as for the Truman-MacArthur-Eisenhower dispute I think A LOT can be said by reading "The Last Lion" about MacArthur. Growing up I was the BIGGEST MacArthur plan. After reading that biography I learned his father was the Commanding General AKA Field Marshall of the US and Philippine forces pre 1900 when they were a territory. Basically in WWI (I'll have to check the book) he went from 1LT to Colonel because of political connections in competition with Eisenhower.

I was taken aback by him when he took a patrol boat out of the Philippines to safety and left his LT Gen (3 Star) there to walk to Bataan death march with the rest of the troops, yet gave every person on the patrol boat that was on duty a Silver or Bronze Star for saving him (Made me think the guy was kind of full of himself, especially when I recall they never came under fire, only ducked a few enemy ships on the horizon, I'll check again)

I give it to him though, he had guts when he made the comment about "the dying soldier lying in the mud with an enemy bayonet through his belly" comment attests to his greatness as a general and leader of the country.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Binnie_Coll] #827913
02/09/15 06:43 PM
02/09/15 06:43 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
LALOU, good post, there is nothing more you can do except exterminate them, you cannot let them grow. you kill a cancer cell before it kills you, why can't Israel do something to help stop them, they have all the weapons in the world.

the arab nations have to get together and wipe them out.

and, lalou, I guess we are going to help out in the Ukraine now also. what do you think of that situation?

It had been war procedure since Vietnam. The US remained the world's super power and now HAS to follow the rules of war and Geneva convention or no one else will.

Israel will not go up against them by themselves because of the horrible relations instituted by Obama, (That happens when you bow to the shah of saudi, EIGHT TIMES!!! Mind you the other countries that yellow bellied P***Y bowed too) ((notice I didn't capitalize those ass clowns because they all deserve a sword to the midsection))

I'm not worried about the Ukraine that much Binnie, Russia barks like a Bulldog but bites like a Chihuahua, that's always been their game. Slap a few more embargoes and they revert back to vodka and depression.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull