GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (British, 2 invisible), 264 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,608
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #826972
02/04/15 07:29 AM
02/04/15 07:29 AM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
That man was dealt with gruesomely. I know the researchers here are aware of what the informant(s) reported. I hope it's actually not true. Supposedly Gotti himself committed the act.

No, he was in Florida at the time. It was supposed to be his henchmen.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: alicecooper] #827133
02/05/15 04:53 PM
02/05/15 04:53 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Clearly the accident was the fault of the Gotti boy. Part of the problem is that Favara made no effort to go talk to the Gotti family. Who knows whether this would have helped or not knowing the tempers of Gotti and his wife, but as a matter of common decency he should have made the effort. I did read somewhere that Carniglia dissolved the corpse in acid

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: bigboy] #827138
02/05/15 05:04 PM
02/05/15 05:04 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: bigboy
Clearly the accident was the fault of the Gotti boy. Part of the problem is that Favara made no effort to go talk to the Gotti family. Who knows whether this would have helped or not knowing the tempers of Gotti and his wife, but as a matter of common decency he should have made the effort. I did read somewhere that Carniglia dissolved the corpse in acid

You only have the Gottis version to support the idea that he never tried to apologize. For all we know he could have been apologizing when Vicki hit him with the baseball bat. Who knows? But I doubt it would have made much of a difference either way.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: alicecooper] #827145
02/05/15 05:33 PM
02/05/15 05:33 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
People can talk about common decency all they want but I'm sure Favara knew who John Gotti was. I bet he was petrified, like PB said though for all we know he may have apologized.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: bigboy] #827253
02/06/15 05:15 AM
02/06/15 05:15 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

Actually he did attempt to apologize and you know what he got for it....a baseball bat to the head by that nut Vicky Gotti. You shouldnt listen to the victoria Gotti(daughter) "version" of the story because its obviously false. The truth is that it was a unfortunate accident and nobody was at fault. Unfortunetly for Favara it happened to be the son of not only a Gambino capo but a man who had temper tantrums all his life and a massive ego so it was predictable what would happen

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Alfanosgirl] #827254
02/06/15 05:41 AM
02/06/15 05:41 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
If you even talked bad about Gotti Sr. or his kid there'd be trouble coming your way. Some guy who went to the same gym as Jr. started talking shit about how he's not afraid of the Gotti's and this loud mouthed guy suffered an "accident" took a tumble down the stairs. No one saw that guy again.

I did not know that where was the gym exactly?

My youngest son when he was younger did not know who his real friends were. He was hanging out with Gotti jr for a while. They did go to a gym together.

only the unloved hate
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Footreads] #827301
02/06/15 10:50 AM
02/06/15 10:50 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: Footreads
If you even talked bad about Gotti Sr. or his kid there'd be trouble coming your way. Some guy who went to the same gym as Jr. started talking shit about how he's not afraid of the Gotti's and this loud mouthed guy suffered an "accident" took a tumble down the stairs. No one saw that guy again.

I did not know that where was the gym exactly?

My youngest son when he was younger did not know who his real friends were. He was hanging out with Gotti jr for a while. They did go to a gym together.

It was a couple blocks from 101st ave near the Bergin in Ozone Park.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Alfanosgirl] #827306
02/06/15 11:11 AM
02/06/15 11:11 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

The juiceheads in that crew all worked out in the gym on Liberty Avenue by Rockaway Boulevard. I forget the name. I'm not even sure if it's there anymore.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: pizzaboy] #827313
02/06/15 11:28 AM
02/06/15 11:28 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

The juiceheads in that crew all worked out in the gym on Liberty Avenue by Rockaway Boulevard. I forget the name. I'm not even sure if it's there anymore.

It was in the basement of some building.

Last edited by Alfanosgirl; 02/06/15 01:04 PM.
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Malandrino] #827700
02/08/15 03:08 PM
02/08/15 03:08 PM
J
JasonAnthony74 Offline
Made Member
JasonAnthony74  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
The feds probably wouldn't have cared much for him because he didn't really have any dirt on Gotti, he was a civilian. They would have just told him to go to the local police and maybe they'd give Gotti a restraining order or something from him which would only make things MUCH worse because then Gotti would be very pissed thinking he's being a prick or worse yet, ratting.
There's also the school of thought that Gotti's crew acted alone and took care of him to score points with John. They say John never gave the okay but who knows.. he could have given them a look, he could have said something that sounded like an okay, there's all kinds of possibilities.
I personally think he did know/order Favara was going to get whacked which is why he went to Florida 3 days before so he could have total deniability.

The thing is, being in a position like Favara was, you never know what to do. Moving away would be seen as a guilty move and Gotti would have done EVERYTHING in his power to track him down. Going over an apologizing would have probably been just as bad, going to the cops even worse, it's a very delicate situation.

It pisses me off that a guy like Gotti can become so powerful and hold so much sway over average (read: law-abiding) citizens. Gotti, by all accounts, was a degenerate low-life, and it's a pity that he didn't die shortly after birth.
I'm surprised nobody close to Favara (a friend, a relative, etc) didn't just sneak up behind Gotti one day and invoke the biblical 'eye for an eye'; catch him alone somewhere and let him know that he is not untouchable.
That whole Favara incident was just pure evil. And it amazes me how so many of the Gotti groupies seem to overlook that one part of the Gotti saga.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #827702
02/08/15 03:12 PM
02/08/15 03:12 PM
J
JasonAnthony74 Offline
Made Member
JasonAnthony74  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
For anybody who's a mafia fanboy read what happened to John Favara.

Exactly. The fact that so many Mafia groupies speak of many of these guys (like Gotti) with reverence is insane.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: pizzaboy] #827705
02/08/15 03:18 PM
02/08/15 03:18 PM
J
JasonAnthony74 Offline
Made Member
JasonAnthony74  Offline
J
Made Member

Junior looked like the kind of guy who equated weight-lifting with being a bad*ss, the kind of guy who starts shit with a trained fighter then wakes up in the hospital several days later! LOL. Pictures of him walking around wearing a muscle shirt, with his tattoo, and his mean, scowling face, playing up that whole "I'm the son of a big-time mobster" bit. Drop Junior in the middle of Compton or Detroit and I'd bet you'd see a much better behaved Junior. LOL

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: alicecooper] #827713
02/08/15 03:44 PM
02/08/15 03:44 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Ok I'll add my 2 cents in relation to the previous posts

Favara having a loud party? Well this version of events was told by Victoria Gotti (daughter) in her book where she claimed her mother heard laughing & partying from Favara's home

Her mother went after him with a bat but missed.

Claims her father initially put it down to a tragic accident until somebody told him
(Eye witness) that Favara was speeding which changed his mind & sealed the neighbors fate

According to that scum Lewis Kasman, gotti's wife demanded he do something about it & Gotti regretted it but would never admit it

Victoria Gotti claims she was told of the persons involved & her father was not present, I'm guessing the Carneglia brothers, Gene, Angelo, Willie boy were involved

Last edited by Tonytough; 02/08/15 03:44 PM.
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: pizzaboy] #827719
02/08/15 04:24 PM
02/08/15 04:24 PM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas

You only have the Gottis version to support the idea that he never tried to apologize. For all we know he could have been apologizing when Vicki hit him with the baseball bat. Who knows? But I doubt it would have made much of a difference either way.

A New York cop is on record in one of the newspapers that Favara tried to apologize to the Gotti family. Favara asked the cop to stand at the street when he went to the door to offer his condolences to the Gotti's. The Gotti's would have none of it and Vicki did run him off.

Favara sent flowers to the funeral home, which were evidently thrown in the trash.

Witnesses said it was an accident, and that the kid came from between 2 cars and there was no way Favara could have prevented it from happening.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: TonyG] #827723
02/08/15 04:35 PM
02/08/15 04:35 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: TonyG

A New York cop is on record in one of the newspapers that Favara tried to apologize to the Gotti family. Favara asked the cop to stand at the street when he went to the door to offer his condolences to the Gotti's. The Gotti's would have none of it and Vicki did run him off.

Favara sent flowers to the funeral home, which were evidently thrown in the trash.

Witnesses said it was an accident, and that the kid came from between 2 cars and there was no way Favara could have prevented it from happening.

Thanks, Tony. So there you go.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #828263
02/11/15 09:41 PM
02/11/15 09:41 PM
O
OldVines Offline
Wiseguy
OldVines  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
that daughter Victoria, and gotti jr are a pair to draw to. two black sheep. maybe they should not have been born.ones got an ego the size of manhatten, and the other is a stoolie. I hope they both howl like jackals, and moan like owls, and they both die in a dungeon. chained to the walls.

from the father to the brothers to the kids and grand kids, they are all disgusting people.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: alicecooper] #828277
02/12/15 02:25 AM
02/12/15 02:25 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Well in fairness, out of the Gotti kids Angel & Peter seem alright, you can tell in that interview they were in how honest they were with answers, whereas Vicky always fabricates & puts a spin on things. Plus her answers are always calculated & prejudiced

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: Tonytough] #828285
02/12/15 04:28 AM
02/12/15 04:28 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Well in fairness, out of the Gotti kids Angel & Peter seem alright, you can tell in that interview they were in how honest they were with answers, whereas Vicky always fabricates & puts a spin on things. Plus her answers are always calculated & prejudiced

Peter's too dumb to be anything but good natured. But the kid's a bad gambler. And don't underestimate Angel, either. She's a true Gotti wink.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: alicecooper] #828294
02/12/15 05:15 AM
02/12/15 05:15 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
I have unfortunately seen John Gotti's daughter, Vicky in person up close and personal, somewhat recently, back in 2008, and let me tell everyone here this:

She was hands down the ugliest, scariest, most unattractive woman I have ever seen before in my life, she was borderline scary looking up close! She literally looked like a skeleton from The Nightmare Before Chirstmas movie with a wig on! She was in the lobby of my office building in Midtown, I'm assuming she had a meeting in my building, and the way she was talking to the people who worked the front desk was also disgusting, she was pissed that she had to check in at the front desk security of a major, iconic Midtown skyscraper in the post 9/11 world, I kid you not. It was disgusting the way she talked to the people just doing their jobs, she thought she was some kind of princess who the world should cater to.

Anyways, that's my one and only Gotti story, thought some here might enjoy.

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #828295
02/12/15 05:22 AM
02/12/15 05:22 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
I have unfortunately seen John Gotti's daughter, Vicky in person up close and personal, somewhat recently, back in 2008, and let me tell everyone here this:

She was hands down the ugliest, scariest, most unattractive woman I have ever seen before in my life, she was borderline scary looking up close!

I've seen her plenty. I thought she was trick or treating once. But it was July, soooo....

Re: the guy who ran over Gotii's youngest son?? [Re: alicecooper] #828298
02/12/15 05:27 AM
02/12/15 05:27 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
LOL @ Pizza so you know EXACTLY what I am talking about there!

Prior to that encounter I had only seen her on TV or in pictures in the newspaper and let me tell you that she is scary looking in person, terrifying.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull