GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 270 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,010
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,362
Posts1,059,296
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: Extortion] #825532
01/24/15 06:18 PM
01/24/15 06:18 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I don't get it.. say, for example I talked shit about the Jews here. What is the JDF gonna do, sue me for antisemitism under an alias in an online board? I dunno, it just sounds BEYOND ridiculous to me.
I'm genuinely curious how this works, cause he can't be serious.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: Malandrino] #825534
01/24/15 06:34 PM
01/24/15 06:34 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I don't get it.. say, for example I talked shit about the Jews here. What is the JDF gonna do, sue me for antisemitism under an alias in an online board? I dunno, it just sounds BEYOND ridiculous to me.

It's a smokescreen/ race card. Somebody is calling you out and you can't address the points they are talking about you call them a bigot (in this case an anti-semite) and you make not so veiled threats to them.

ADL and JDL are not the same thing, so the implication isn't that you will be sued or publicly exposed but a physical threat. Trying to intimidate people into not calling him out.

Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: getthesenets] #825535
01/24/15 06:48 PM
01/24/15 06:48 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
It's a smokescreen/ race card. Somebody is calling you out and you can't address the points they are talking about you call them a bigot (in this case an anti-semite) and you make not so veiled threats to them.

That's exactly what it is. He can't address the accusations because he knows he has no credibility, so he comes up with something like this.

And good luck to him if he's serious. I worked in the Jewish community for 25 years. There's not a Christian in this world who's more respectful to Judaism (and more pro-Israel) than I am.

I'm Catholic. Our religion (and all forms of Christianity, for that matter) sprang from Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. Without Judaism, there's no Christianity. But I'm going off topic now, so....

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: getthesenets] #825537
01/24/15 06:49 PM
01/24/15 06:49 PM
T
ThreeTomatos Offline
Wiseguy
ThreeTomatos  Offline
T
Wiseguy

ADL and JDL are not the same thing, so the implication isn't that you will be sued or publicly exposed but a physical threat. Trying to intimidate people into not calling him out.

Not really Pizzaboy's comment would be ruled "irreverent", Ed has delusions of grandeur of being the next Capeci but he knows he's a few fries short of happy meal when it comes to sources. Even though he told me his sources are all "street guys" which is bullshit.

He's not assertive enough to wait for a respond to justify a claim He'll just run with it (a story) and then hope he clears $20 bucks running ads, so he can hit up the dollar menu at McDonald's. He'll use buzzwords keywords hashtags etc to generate a ton of buzz to drum up a lot of smoke but the only fire is the skin on his page! (which is trashy looking to begin)

Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: ThreeTomatos] #825541
01/24/15 07:07 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
There was a great line in the Charlie Sheen roast...

Seth MacFarlane to Charlie Sheen: “The firing of Charlie Sheen tells you all you really need to know about Hollywood: You can abuse drugs. You can abuse your spouse. You can trash hotel rooms. You can solicit prostitutes. But don’t you ever, EVER call a Jewish guy by his actual Jewish name.”

Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: pizzaboy] #825542
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

That's exactly what it is. He can't address the accusations because he knows he has no credibility, so he comes up with something like this.

And good luck to him if he's serious. I worked in the Jewish community for 25 years. There's not a Christian in this world who's more respectful to Judaism (and more pro-Israel) than I am.

I'm Catholic. Our religion (and all forms of Christianity, for that matter) sprang from Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. Without Judaism, there's no Christianity. But I'm going off topic now, so....

PB
ive been on this site for 5 months now, and never have I ever seen you post anything that anyone can call anti-Semitic.

if you looked back on all your posts you would not find anything disrespectful of jews.

I really can't believe the nerve of this guy. hasn't he any shame?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: Extortion] #825545
01/24/15 07:28 PM
01/24/15 07:28 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
A year ago, a friend of mine tried to figure out whether ed was legit. He contacted this clown on facebook, pretended to be "connected" and eddie was ready to run a story based on a completely unbelievable fabrication. Needless to say, that convinced both of us he was full of shit.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: LittleNicky] #825546
01/24/15 07:34 PM
01/24/15 07:34 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
A year ago, a friend of mine tried to figure out whether ed was legit. He contacted this clown on facebook, pretended to be "connected" and eddie was ready to run a story based on a completely unbelievable fabrication. Needless to say, that convinced both of us he was full of shit.

That's funny. It's almost as bad as mob judge Phil Lucky. Remember that story a few years ago? lol

Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: getthesenets] #825548
01/24/15 07:46 PM
01/24/15 07:46 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
There was a great line in the Charlie Sheen roast...

Seth MacFarlane to Charlie Sheen: “The firing of Charlie Sheen tells you all you really need to know about Hollywood: You can abuse drugs. You can abuse your spouse. You can trash hotel rooms. You can solicit prostitutes. But don’t you ever, EVER call a Jewish guy by his actual Jewish name.”

That's so true it's not even funny. Have you noticed Hollywood movies (especially comedies) in the last couple of years? They go all the way with making jokes about Christians, Muslims, black people, asians, but Jewish is where they draw the line, except for maybe a quick harmless joke or two.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

PB if that's what it is, then why do you feel you need to explain yourself again and again? I realize that maybe you don't wanna appear insensitive or apathetic, but pretty much everybody here knows you. I haven't been here a year I know you haven't posted anything offensive towards Jews or whatever group, let alone guys who have been here longer than me and have known you for years.

My point is that you should stop justifying yourself and getting defensive with this kinda crap, sort of like how those numb-minded liberals (that you love so much) do. "Hey I can't be racist! I've worked with black people for decades! I'm even pro slave reparations!" lol

Nobody's taking this guy seriously.. he's just threatened by the truth - which is that he isn't worth 0.02$ as a journalist or anything else for that matter. Just relax, buddy. There's no need too take out the sword & shield for every little bullshit accusation. smile

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: Malandrino] #825610
01/25/15 09:30 AM
01/25/15 09:30 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
PB if that's what it is, then why do you feel you need to explain yourself again and again? I realize that maybe you don't wanna appear insensitive or apathetic, but pretty much everybody here knows you. I haven't been here a year I know you haven't posted anything offensive towards Jews or whatever group, let alone guys who have been here longer than me and have known you for years.

My point is that you should stop justifying yourself and getting defensive with this kinda crap, sort of like how those numb-minded liberals (that you love so much) do. "Hey I can't be racist! I've worked with black people for decades! I'm even pro slave reparations!" lol

Nobody's taking this guy seriously.. he's just threatened by the truth - which is that he isn't worth 0.02$ as a journalist or anything else for that matter. Just relax, buddy. There's no need too take out the sword & shield for every little bullshit accusation. smile

If it was anything but anti-Semitism I'd agree with you. Getting worked up over this asshole isn't worth it. But I've defended both Judaism and Israel on this board ad nauseam over the years. He just struck a nerve. That's all.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: Extortion] #825722
01/25/15 08:47 PM
01/25/15 08:47 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
First of all the JDL has more inportant things to worry about than some blog.and if it was like this than Youtube would be the place to go there is more racism in the comments section than all the racist sites on the internet put together.

Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: Dwalin2011] #825834
01/26/15 02:00 PM
01/26/15 02:00 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Hey Pizzaboy, why can't I send you a PM here?

I had to stop taking pms for awhile because the same couple of psychopaths keep sneaking back to the site and messaging me. And like a jerk, I keep falling for it because I'm a nice guy and I enjoy discussing things like my old neighborhood, etc. But then I thought to myself, I've been here for almost ten years, why let these people ruin the site for me?

Long story short, my pm is open again. But I'm not opening ANY pms from new posters. I'll just delete them without reading them, so don't even bother. I'm sorry it has to be like that, but it is what it is.

Re: Attn: Pizza [Re: tiger84] #825835
01/26/15 02:02 PM
01/26/15 02:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: tiger84
and if it was like this than Youtube would be the place to go there is more racism in the comments section than all the racist sites on the internet put together.

That's for sure. And the comments sections at the Daily News and New York Post websites would be a close second and third.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull