GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, RushStreet, 1 invisible), 191 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,302
Posts1,058,259
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
the wallmart shooting in idaho, #822356
01/05/15 06:58 PM
01/05/15 06:58 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
good god, only a few blocks away from me, the wallmart where I shop, a shooting occurred. a woman had a automatic in her purse and her 2 year-old got in the purse when she had her back turned and pulled the trigger and shot and killed her. right in the electronics dept, hit her right in the head. now, up here everybody has a concealed carry permit, and, most everybody carries a pistol, but, hers should not have been loaded. the anti-gunners are out in force over this one. I went out this morning and, ran into people with petitions to ban handguns. this thing is a nightmare for gun owners.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822470
01/06/15 12:26 PM
01/06/15 12:26 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
As someone who owns guns to say hers should have been unloaded totally defeats the purpose of carrying a concealed weapon. That being said she totally screwed up as the gun should have never been in her purse within easy reach of a child. Any expert will tell you that.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822487
01/06/15 01:49 PM
01/06/15 01:49 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, exactly, however her husband gave her a purse for Christmas with a compartment for her gun, but she should at least had the safety on. she had turned her back looking at clothes while the child was in the basket, she was totally negligent.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822489
01/06/15 02:04 PM
01/06/15 02:04 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

What kind of world are we living in,when we have to take a gun to the supermarket..How sad that the child will grow up and be told that she killed her mother..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: The Iceman] #822497
01/06/15 02:41 PM
01/06/15 02:41 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: The Iceman
As someone who owns guns to say hers should have been unloaded totally defeats the purpose of carrying a concealed weapon. That being said she totally screwed up as the gun should have never been in her purse within easy reach of a child. Any expert will tell you that.

the gun can have the clip in it, and, if you need it you can jack the slide. but, to leave one in the chamber in a market is not responsible.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822513
01/06/15 03:28 PM
01/06/15 03:28 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
the gun can have the clip in it, and, if you need it you can jack the slide. but, to leave one in the chamber in a market is not responsible.

almost nobody who carries concealed carries without a round in the chamber, that pretty much defeats the purpose of being able to pull and shoot in a high stress situation when fractions of a second count. i'd much rather live in a society where the occasional accident happens as opposed to some imaginary utopia where the only protection afforded to me by my overlords is a rape whistle!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822525
01/06/15 04:33 PM
01/06/15 04:33 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
It's obviously illegal to carry firearms in the UK and, Scotland in particular rarely has any shootings, and its no imaginery utpoia believe me. I cannot imagine the craziness that would occur if they were legal here-I wouldn't trust most with even a rape whistle, never mind a pistol!

I trained with various firearms in Israel and understand the reasons they are required there, I can't understand though why they're needed by mothers in Idaho out bra shopping with their kids....

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Five_Felonies] #822526
01/06/15 04:38 PM
01/06/15 04:38 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

almost nobody who carries concealed carries without a round in the chamber, that pretty much defeats the purpose of being able to pull and shoot in a high stress situation when fractions of a second count. i'd much rather live in a society where the occasional accident happens as opposed to some imaginary utopia where the only protection afforded to me by my overlords is a rape whistle!

well, what you say is true, when I carried I sometimes had one in the chamber, sometimes not, but, just going into wallmart with an automatic in her purse with a 2 year old, you know autos, they have safetys, why not have the safety on. a flick of your finger a safety comes off.

of course all that is easy to say after the fact. it never entered her mind that a 2year old could pull the trigger, they can.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: fergie] #822531
01/06/15 04:53 PM
01/06/15 04:53 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: fergie
I cannot imagine the craziness that would occur if they were legal here-I wouldn't trust most with even a rape whistle, never mind a pistol!

maybe after a few of the lowlife street thugs who go around with a belly full of buckfast robbing and stabbing people got put down, other scum would take notice and street crime would plummet just like it has in the majority of america where people are allowed to defend themselves. wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822535
01/06/15 05:04 PM
01/06/15 05:04 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
despite the tragedy, "an armed society is a polite society" and the more people are armed the less crime. that is, meaning.... not crimimals armed but law-abiding citizens.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822538
01/06/15 05:12 PM
01/06/15 05:12 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Knives are a definete issue (so is buckfast btw!), but Im not sure allowing the general public to start carrying guns would reduce crime, sooner or later, ignoring the steady accidents, it just escalates the violence. Gangs in most inner cities, mainly in England, have basically free access to firearms and use them, but the solution can't be to let untrained people try and shoot back.

I'm not "anti-guns" (doesn't seem like a popular view in the USA!), just anti-idiots-owning-guns, or even untrained people who get a false sense of security walking about with one. They'd mostly no doubt hit anything but the target, shit their pants or shoot their own balls off if they tried to use it under pressure.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822541
01/06/15 05:23 PM
01/06/15 05:23 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Binnie, by that rational, an unarmed society is then some sort of impolite society ie not owning guns attracts more violence? As I've said, it doesn't...but I suppose it's a big business so people are drip fed the idea that they can't live in their particular society without one. You shoot somebody between the eyes, you need to be sure you've acted correctly and can explain in detail what happened through the fog of adrenaline and tunnel vision, otherwise your the lucky one going to jail for 20 and sharing a cell with the 300lb black man nicknamed "All Nighter" 😁

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822544
01/06/15 05:35 PM
01/06/15 05:35 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Who's friend you've no doubt just shot!

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: fergie] #822550
01/06/15 06:45 PM
01/06/15 06:45 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Every responsible gun owner knows that one rule is uppermost: SAFETY FIRST! Round in chamber or not, the mother should have had that gun in her possession and uppermost in her mind at all times when she was carrying with her child next to her.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Turnbull] #822583
01/07/15 12:16 AM
01/07/15 12:16 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Round in chamber or not, the mother should have had that gun in her possession and uppermost in her mind at all times when she was carrying with her child next to her. [/quote]

Or never ever have been carrying a lethal weapon in the first place, which is my point. I'll bet there are millions of idiots like this just ticking down to the day when they have a brain fart and shoot somebody else

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: fergie] #822589
01/07/15 04:29 AM
01/07/15 04:29 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: fergie
Or never ever have been carrying a lethal weapon in the first place, which is my point. I'll bet there are millions of idiots like this just ticking down to the day when they have a brain fart and shoot somebody else

I'm not really sure how we went from a woman not using the proper precautions necessary when carrying a firearm that led to her innocent child that didn't understand right from wrong accidentally kill his mother to someone having a brain fart and murdering another human being?? confused

I hope for the child's sake, he or she is too young to remember this. This is a pure tragedy that could have been avoided due to proper handling and safety techniques.

I also do not understand your previous post where you say:

"sooner or later, ignoring the steady accidents, it just escalates the violence."

I don't think anything violent will come from this incident, it wasn't a disturbed child mad at his parents seeking revenge.

Believe it or not, the Second Amendment was not made for hunting, clay shooting, gang-banging, or furtherance of a criminal enterprise. The founding fathers established this amendment for the citizens to fight back if the government became too oppressive and tyrannical.

I'm with you on the criminals and the gangs shouldn't be allowed to have weapons. And to be honest, if your a felon in the US, t's jail time if your caught carrying a firearm (Usually). The problem is that a criminal will be a criminal, he or she will break the law out of their own free will regardless of what the rules are. I look at it as our politicians trying to "punish the good with the bad" like it was in grade school when they talk about doing away with the Second Amendment.

And don't look at this as me trying to start a fight. I'm trying to understand your reasoning for your views, not prove a point. Our countries are basically bi-polar opposites when it comes to gun control. I'm interested to learn how things work across the pond. smile

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822594
01/07/15 06:01 AM
01/07/15 06:01 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Totally understand lalouisaine, sometime I say might things a bit tongue in cheek (not wishing to remind binnie about his potential cellmate!) and it may come across a bit differently, but I mean no offence at all.

A gun owners negligence/stupidity caused this fatality, in 2010 606 people died in the us as a result of accidental discharge of a fire arm, 8% the time the gun was fired by a child under 5. Small beer in the scale of things, but tell that to the families and the kid growing up. Thats not including the 35,000 additional fatalites that year caused by homicides and suicides.

My next point doesnt read right, apologies. I didnt mean ignoring steady accidents, i meant steady accidents aside, increasing the possession of any lethal item causes an increase in violent incidents surely, look on the news any day of the week.

The reason for gun laws in 1787 cant be applied to today...remember, we had just slaughtered an entire indigenous race using guns (ask their few ancestors what they think), burned withves and treated others like possessions.

The worst thought is, considering recent events, if highly trained cops cant allegedly make the right decison under pressure (NOT my opinion I may add) and subsequently get hung out to dry by their mayor, what chance has joe public got trying to argue his point after shooting someone in the face beacause he felt threatened and was aiming for the leg...hello Mr All Nighter....!

Seriosly though, it is interesting hearing different views about this when we're from entirely different societies in that respect smile

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822610
01/07/15 10:52 AM
01/07/15 10:52 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
No matter who you are, when carrying a firearm you need to be extra careful. Yesterday on FOX there was a video of a police officer and his wife in an elevator and as he was ???adjusting his pants, shot himself in the stomach. Every gun must always be treated as FULLY LOADED.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: bigboy] #822665
01/07/15 02:36 PM
01/07/15 02:36 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted By: bigboy
No matter who you are, when carrying a firearm you need to be extra careful. Yesterday on FOX there was a video of a police officer and his wife in an elevator and as he was ???adjusting his pants, shot himself in the stomach. Every gun must always be treated as FULLY LOADED.

I saw that. looked like he was checking the safty and he dropped it.

Shuda just left well enough alone, meaning it was secure enough holstered until he got where he was goin.

DP

Last edited by DuesPaid; 01/07/15 02:37 PM.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822718
01/07/15 06:36 PM
01/07/15 06:36 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Stupidity is becoming the American way of life these days. So sick and tired of stupid friggin people. Whatever happened to good ole common sense. Too bad that guy didn't take himself out, one less stupid person contributing to our gene pool.

Re: the wallmart shooting in idaho, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822719
01/07/15 06:40 PM
01/07/15 06:40 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
now, now, Ag, dont be bitter.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull