GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, Giacomo, 1 invisible), 342 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,970
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,351
Posts1,059,069
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #858704
09/03/15 09:38 AM
09/03/15 09:38 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am just happy we elected the first black president. He really has brought people together hasn't he? smile

only the unloved hate
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: Footreads] #858720
09/03/15 01:12 PM
09/03/15 01:12 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
For fun. If you wanna see my new look, go to TWD thread.

smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: MaryCas] #858772
09/03/15 07:37 PM
09/03/15 07:37 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
______ lives matter. Is this really necessary? Respect all life and we don't need slogans or statements like this. The more we identify "special conditions" the more we create segregation and racism.

Yup.

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: MaryCas] #858796
09/03/15 09:58 PM
09/03/15 09:58 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
______ lives matter. Is this really necessary? Respect all life and we don't need slogans or statements like this. The more we identify "special conditions" the more we create segregation and racism.

@MaryCas,

Do you think the people mentioned in this link were guilty of creating segregation and racism?They planned and carried out protests specifically about the treatment of "their people"

http://thehistorybox.com/ny_city/nycity_irate_italians_lyching_discussed_article1078.htm

I completely disagree with the slogan, and whatever methods the BLM are using to achieve whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. I think they dilute their message each time they associate with a case where a violent person is killed by police WHILE engaging in violent behavior.

BLM, due to the nature of what the media deems newsworthy, and because of who is really behind the "so called movement", gets a lot of coverage but local groups who are trying to tackle the TRUE issues (teaching people practical and lifesaving ways to interact with LE AND rooting out the rogue cops who do exist) just get overshadowed.

The groups mentioned in that link I put up were 100% right to be concerned about what was happening to the "their people" and to try to do something about it. I disagree with a lot of what BLM stands for, but how are they different from the first group of people?

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: getthesenets] #858868
09/04/15 02:50 PM
09/04/15 02:50 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

@MaryCas,

Do you think the people mentioned in this link were guilty of creating segregation and racism?They planned and carried out protests specifically about the treatment of "their people"

G Nets. Tough question, but "guilty of creating"? Though not their intention, it is a result. It seems the human race can't meld together in multi-cultural societies as evidenced by specialized clubs and organization beside the obvious ethnic and nationality-based organizations. We have become a nation of special interests. We can't seem to level the playing field and unify.

Peace.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: MaryCas] #859587
09/10/15 11:07 AM
09/10/15 11:07 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

UPDATE

security footage of the incident

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: getthesenets] #860270
09/16/15 04:16 PM
09/16/15 04:16 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: getthesenets] #860290
09/16/15 07:37 PM
09/16/15 07:37 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Gets, thnx for posting those videos. That cop was wrong for what he did. I hate to say it but James Blake is a total wimp. Why doesn't he fight the cop off? I mean the cop looks and is dressed like a regular guy. You have to at least fight back a little bit when a guy comes at you from nowhere.

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #860367
09/17/15 10:00 PM
09/17/15 10:00 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
What's up everyone? I got married about 2 weeks ago, etc. Y'know, the usual.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: getthesenets] #860386
09/18/15 06:10 AM
09/18/15 06:10 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

What did this guy do? He probably use the golf club as his cane. But he also could use it as a weapon if he was jumped. Still he did not swing at that cop [BadWord]. He could have used a real cane and use that at a weapon if he got jumped.

What was the result of this. He should have been let go and the [BadWord] should be suspended and sued for false arrest.

Did you know they hire New York City cops who just went through the accademy to be cops in Seattle. If they are willing to relocate cop base pay out of the academy is about 35 thousand in Seattle it is in the 60s.

only the unloved hate
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: getthesenets] #860387
09/18/15 06:14 AM
09/18/15 06:14 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

UPDATE

security footage of the incident

Shit like that happens all the time. If he fought back more cops show up and fuck him up. I am pretty sure the guy announced he was a cope while the guy was on the floor.

only the unloved hate
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #861920
10/01/15 11:08 AM
10/01/15 11:08 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Hard to believe it is already October! Don't forget that the festival is coming up on Sunday, October 11 in Little Italy, SD.

http://www.littleitalysd.com/events/little-italy-festa/

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #861925
10/01/15 12:02 PM
10/01/15 12:02 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
To crowded for my taste. If you go wear a rubber band around your wallet. Excuse me I thought you were talking about the feast in little Italy.

only the unloved hate
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862357
10/04/15 01:31 PM
10/04/15 01:31 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
My friend put this on fb lmao lol

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862359
10/04/15 01:38 PM
10/04/15 01:38 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Do you like Cobra helicopters? Here's vid from Miramar Air Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQBAv8WZFk

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: Alfanosgirl] #862613
10/06/15 12:52 PM
10/06/15 12:52 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Gets, thnx for posting those videos. That cop was wrong for what he did. I hate to say it but James Blake is a total wimp. Why doesn't he fight the cop off? I mean the cop looks and is dressed like a regular guy. You have to at least fight back a little bit when a guy comes at you from nowhere.

AG,

as Foot said...you can't win in a physical confrontation with cops. Blake had his guard down because of what part of the city he was in..and also..because his lifestyle has isolated him from basic rules of survival.

I posted the Blake vid and the one of the older man with the cane because these incidents happened in broad daylight in "progressive" diverse cities.

Speaking of cops beating people up in broad daylight....apparently, now they are beating up White soccer moms.

Woman's name is Cindy Hahn. The location is Carlsbad,CA. You can look up the story but I just posted the raw unedited video. and YES....you do see a cop running out of his car to knee and punch a woman.

backstory

Local
Valencia Woman Files Suit Alleging She Was Punched By Police In Front Of Her Kids
October 4, 2015 7:00 PM
Share on email
View Comments
Related Tags: Allegations, Assault, Beaten By Officers, Carlsbad, Cindy Hahn, Mark Geragos, Valencia Woman

STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — A Valencia woman has sued the city of Carlsbad and several of its officers over allegations that she was pinned to the ground and punched by police in 2013.

Cindy Hahn said the incident on July 31 – a day she calls the worst one of her life – was caught on cellphone video.

The footage Hahn alleges captured her on the ground with one officer on top of her and a second officer repeatedly hitting her in the head.

Hahn says her children screamed and watched from the car. She says her son still talks about it.

“The only thing that he’ll talk to me about is, ‘I couldn’t protect you, Mom. I could’ve. I could’ve got him off you. I could have helped you,’ ” she said.

Hahn is a mother, wife, and daughter of a retired officer.

She says it all started after she asked a Carlsbad police officer what was going on as he stood in front of a car with its doors open and the vehicle’s alarm blaring.

“And he says, ‘Is this your car?’ And I said, ‘No, sir.’ And he says, ‘Then mind your own [expletive] business,’ ” she said.

Stunned, Hahn says she told a man nearby what the officer said and together they decided she should do something about it so she started to take video.

She alleges that the officer continued cursing at her, which led her to call police to report him. She then left.

Moments later, Hahn says that same officer pulled her car over she for a seat belt violation she was told.

Within seconds she says she was pinned to the ground. She alleges that things got more violent when backup arrived. She says the memory still haunts her.

“I can feel hands on me. It’s the weirdest feeling,” she said.

This July, two years later, the San Diego District Attorney dropped felony charges against Hahn for resisting arrest and battery on a peace officer.

Her attorney, Mark Geragos, says the video was all it took.

“Never seen a police tactics expert testify that what you need to do is slug a female in the face,” he said.

Hahn is now suing the city of Carlsbad and the police officers involved. Geragos says they want the police officers fired and reform at the police department.

Hahn’s dad, meanwhile, who is retired now from the San Fernando Police Department says he’s offended by these fellow officers. He says his expertise tells him this never should have happened.

“There was no need to punch her in the face when he ran up on the scene. There was no need to punch her any further. All he did was deliver a lot of punishment that was totally unnecessary,” Mike
Dalton, Hahn’s father, said.

CBS2/KCAL9 reached out to the Carlsbad Police Department several times this weekend, but the department has not yet responded to a request for comment.

The City of Carlsbad, however, issued the following statement:

“The City of Carlsbad looks forward to bringing this lawsuit before the proper judicial authorities as soon as possible. We are prepared to provide a complete and detailed account of the facts of this incident in a courtroom, not in the media.”

In responding to the statement from Carlsbad, Geragos said: “Last time they brought this case in a courtroom the District Attorney dismissed their case … the DA fired them.”

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862622
10/06/15 02:29 PM
10/06/15 02:29 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Videos have proven to be the best weapon against police brutality there are. Fighting back against a cop is not a good idea. Even a weak cop can use the law against you. Look at the mentally ill man from Fullerton who was literally beaten to death by cops and a jury found them not guilty.

As for race as a factor, abuse by the police can happen to anyone of any color, but it is clearly proportionately higher for blacks than other races or ethnicity. It is also least likely to happen to Asians, more likely for a poor person than a rich one, and more likely for males than females.

It's also true that, relatively speaking, incidents like these are comparatively rare. Most cops don't go around beating up and abusing people. Ideally there shouldn't be any, but no job can only hire perfect people. People are flawed, and even good and decent people can lose their tempers on bad days. So the best thing to do is to be polite, maintain one's cool, know your rights, and keep a friend with a camera nearby.

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862642
10/06/15 07:06 PM
10/06/15 07:06 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
So true Faithful1. And Gets, I couldn't even watch the entire video of the man with the cane. It had me completely disgusted at that cop as do all these videos and articles.

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: Alfanosgirl] #862820
10/08/15 09:09 PM
10/08/15 09:09 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1 and AG,

yes, rogue cops are a small minority of the police force but more than likely they have victimized plenty of people before they get "caught on camera". The guy who bumrushed Blake had/has several civilian complaints against him, for example. And besides the physical encounter...these cops later LIE on official police documents to say that events went the way they claim.
The coward in the last video, beating up a woman who is already being held down by another cop. Where do they find pond scum like that? 1)How come an able bodies cop can't subdue and cuff a woman? 2) what would justify a cop to run out of his car and immediately start kneeing and punching a woman in the face?

photos of the weak cop who couldn't subdue a mother of three by himself, and the fake tough guy who likes punching women

Kenyatta Valentine and Jody Knisley

Police officer is a difficult job and some of these people shouldn't be cops . Soccer moms and 70 year old veterans? Who is next?

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862825
10/08/15 09:46 PM
10/08/15 09:46 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
When I worked at a state hospital we had a lot of very dangerous clients (we didn't call them patients because it was a mental institution) and had frequent takedowns because they would often attack each other or the staff, and we had a duty to keep them safe. When we took them down it required several staff because we had to restrain them in such a way that they wouldn't get injured. It's very easy to break a bone while restraining someone, especially someone who is agitated and fighting. You can even kill someone if you put too much pressure on a person's chest, which can stop a person from getting enough air due to chest compression (that's what happened to Eric Garner -- he wasn't choked to death). So with just one person doing the restraint you are more likely to injure the person being restrained and more likely to get injured yourself. Obviously he shouldn't have punched the lady, but I think they actually teach that it is acceptable to hit people in police academies. That's why Rodney King was repeatedly assaulted with a baton, and why Kelly Thomas was beaten to death. We weren't taught to punch and kick clients -- we'd get arrested for client abuse. Police have powers that most people don't have and are trained that way.

And yes, abusive cops can get away with their abuse for years. The culture of silence is real and it works because corrupt cops can make life miserable for honest ones unless the honest ones have a high enough rank that they can make a difference. Richard Cain f Chicago got away with killing people while he was a cop. Fred Pascente was a total scumbag and when he was interviewed before he died thought what he did was funny. But, believe it or not, things are getting better. Years ago the police had something called "the third degree," which was basically beating confessions out of people. It was legal to shoot a fleeing suspect in the back, even for those doing minor crimes. I recall reading about a couple of detectives who held a suspect out of a window of a high-rise building by the ankles. They lost their grip and the guy fell to his death. Sometimes they beat the wrong person and it ends up biting them in the ass. The famous Detective Joseph Petrosino beat the crap out of Ignazio "Lupo the Wolf" Lupo in 1908. Petrosino didn't know that Lupo was a Mafia boss, the head of what later became the Gambino crime family. All the New York Families got together and decided to kill him. When he went to Palermo to do research in 1909, they succeeded.

I suggest reading this new book by Gerry Spence:
http://www.amazon.com/Police-State-Americas-Cops-Murder-ebook/dp/B00TODXQGY/ref=pd_sim_351_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=151ARHE2BD3BT6D15TXW&dpID=51l4NNY1W7L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR105%2C160_

Last edited by Faithful1; 10/08/15 09:50 PM.
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862949
10/10/15 05:24 AM
10/10/15 05:24 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Watch this video how prosecutors in the Department of Injustice screw people so they can advance themselves. Much of what you think you know about Enron and other companies isn't necessarily what really happened because prosecutors feed prejudicial info to the media. This has been going on for years. Rudy Giuliani did the same thing when he was a federal prosecutor. They falsely claim legal violations and prosecute big names so they can advance their own careers. If they can get away with doing this with rich people and big companies, how much worse is it for the poor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFnedHVNYx8

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862950
10/10/15 05:47 AM
10/10/15 05:47 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
More prosecutorial misconduct. The Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, district attorney conducted partisan raids against supporters of Gov. Walker. Hardly any news coverage at all, but a major story.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/41...on-david-french

http://legalnewsline.com/stories/5106276...er-insider-says

http://watchdog.org/178894/district-attorney-john-chisholm-john-doe/

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862951
10/10/15 05:50 AM
10/10/15 05:50 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
The Innocence Project. Many people wrongly convicted. Happens to men and women of any race and any class. Prosecutors can and will go after anyone and many judges let prosecutors do what they want, and rarely is misconduct punished.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862952
10/10/15 05:56 AM
10/10/15 05:56 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
The Duke lacrosse case. A prosecutor, Mike Nifong, out to make a name for himself, tried to put the Duke team in prison for decades based on flimsy evidence and bad witness (a prostitute who later murdered her boyfriend). The students were found innocent and Nifong was found guilty of misconduct and his law license was taken away and he was sentenced to a single day in jail. If he got away with what he wanted to do, the students could have been sent to prison for most of their lives, but only got a day in jail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case#Mike_Nifong

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862953
10/10/15 06:07 AM
10/10/15 06:07 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
More recent corruption: in Orange County, CA (where I live), a judge threw all Orange County prosecutors off a criminal case because of rampant corruption.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/opinio...calif.html?_r=0

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862956
10/10/15 06:36 AM
10/10/15 06:36 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
How the Obama administration tried to shut down the Gibson Guitar Company (maker of the Gibson Les Paul and other big name and highly desirable guitars) because it donates to Republican causes allegedly because it purchased endangered wood (it didn't). Meanwhile, rival Martin Guitar Company, which uses the same exact wood and is a big Democratic donor, was left alone. Gibson was forced to pay $350,000 to settle or be run out of business.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles...nse_100343.html

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/217649...niel-greenfield

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862957
10/10/15 06:37 AM
10/10/15 06:37 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
How the Injustice Department destroys businesses and kills jobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNV4PTjED8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWaFCHrb21c

Last edited by Faithful1; 10/10/15 06:53 AM.
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: Faithful1] #862958
10/10/15 06:57 AM
10/10/15 06:57 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
How the Obama administration tried to shut down the Gibson Guitar Company (maker of the Gibson Les Paul and other big name and highly desirable guitars) because it donates to Republican causes allegedly because it purchased endangered wood (it didn't). Meanwhile, rival Martin Guitar Company, which uses the same exact wood and is a big Democratic donor, was left alone. Gibson was forced to pay $350,000 to settle or be run out of business.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles...nse_100343.html

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/217649...niel-greenfield

I play a Gibson guitar not well I bought it years ago. I heard that story as well.

Paying off politicians is the price of doing business in this country.

Thrump has said it publicly.

That is why all politicians can be bought. Same is true with police for you police lovers.

only the unloved hate
Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #862996
10/10/15 03:48 PM
10/10/15 03:48 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Yeah Trump paid off both Dems and Repubs to stay in business. It's a political street tax. It's also corruption and it's not supposed to be that way and it still makes me sick.

Re: Random Post Whoring (2015-) [Re: J Geoff] #863693
10/17/15 08:30 PM
10/17/15 08:30 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull