GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (mike68, Irishman12, The_Marble_Guy), 276 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,772
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
WTF is going down in the USA? #820619
12/24/14 03:00 PM
12/24/14 03:00 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Guys, firstly I'll qualify my comments by saying Im from Scotland so have an obvious limited knowledge of day to day shit in the USA, BUT....I thought the black discrimination stuff was basically over and those that still use it confined to being rightly judged (98%) as a fucking arseholes and 2% genuinely discriminated against. So when I hear about a cop shooting another criminal, this time just outside Ferguson, and an 'angry mob' gathering again, I think firstly he was correct-it was ANOTHER criminal FFS, I dunno what the cops are doing wrong...the way it is here, cops cant do shit and they get beat up all the time-in fact (the british guys will back me up), 3 offduty cops got jumped last weekend and 1 was kiled... But what would happen to a mob in Scotland......they would be ignored then get a severe kicking from a bigger mob for being, and Ill give the american description, whining pussies...

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820621
12/24/14 03:06 PM
12/24/14 03:06 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
The black middle class in america especially must be hating the ferguson shit the most etc .....they must feel its putting all theyve achieved and stood for to shame, fucking shit for them....its like having a crazy fucking cousin you dont speak to!

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820622
12/24/14 03:10 PM
12/24/14 03:10 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Im watching the news now on the BBC and they are mixing up the riots with that big guy the cops handled who died-fucking shocking for bbc..basically/fox news

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820626
12/24/14 03:36 PM
12/24/14 03:36 PM
Brooklyn
Paddy_James Offline
Button
Paddy_James  Offline
Button
Brooklyn
Basically a white cop shot a thug, who happened to be black. The next day, before any facts were released, Al Sharpton and others protested calling it a hate crime. The cop wasn't indicted, like the cop in NY who choked a suspect and wasn't indicted. Similarly, the cop was white and suspect black. A couple days ago two NY cops were executed in their squad car by a black man who supported ISIS(he's dead). The 2 dead cops aren't white and this will not be tried as a hate crime. Basically most of the protesters in Ferguerson and NY are violent, assaulting cops and looting stores in Ferguerson. So in review, you have governments taking the side of the protesters instead of the cops and violence has continued because of it.

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820628
12/24/14 03:47 PM
12/24/14 03:47 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
And I hear from even here Al Sharpton is basically as street thug with brains who can organise a mob-plus he has access to the white house on a regular basis

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820629
12/24/14 03:50 PM
12/24/14 03:50 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
The USA is suffering from the same as the uk but on a bigger scale-you MUST be politically correct....itll be the downfall of every normal person.....

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820630
12/24/14 03:54 PM
12/24/14 03:54 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
The problem is, the people who perceive themselves to be prejudiced against will always be more motivated than the rich-its the normal folks in between who bear the burden...

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820635
12/24/14 05:28 PM
12/24/14 05:28 PM
B
barry Offline
Made Member
barry  Offline
B
Made Member
Well fergie,The slave trade was one of the first commodities on the stock exchange, with this the nation was built . Slave's help with the westward expansion . Blacks fought and died in every war this country has had .America tossed black's in the street after slavery with no means to support themselves . raped their wive's, daughter's and sisters since slavery to about he 1960's .and still in the year 2014 black men get shot and killed at the rate of about 1 every month . IF IT WAS YOU ... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ?

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820639
12/24/14 05:37 PM
12/24/14 05:37 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Fergie, these days racism sells. That's why it is on t.v. all the time. I'm just glad it's not in the South anymore like it was in the 60's.

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820641
12/24/14 05:47 PM
12/24/14 05:47 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Barry, Thanks for the history lesson....what is it you want, equality? You've got a black president, a black chief of staff, gangsters with free access to to the white house aka al Sharpton- I assume you want a mini revolution which will remove all the folks who currently pay your welfare check, but not to worry eh! You'll be a general or something in the nwo....you short sighted tit

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820642
12/24/14 05:51 PM
12/24/14 05:51 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
I'm getting slightly pissed off with these people who continually bleet about how hard they are done to in life but when theres an opportunity they rob people blind-freedom of speach runs both ways

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820707
12/25/14 02:36 PM
12/25/14 02:36 PM
B
barry Offline
Made Member
barry  Offline
B
Made Member
THE COTTON TRADE . Dominated by slave capitalist . drove the price down during the 1800's 25%,the far east couldn't compete . Million's of dollars from this commodity . THUS BUILDING YOUR NATION .And chances are you don't derive from the original pilgram's . What a lot of people don't seem to understand is most black's in this country ancestrey dates back to the early 1700's. they didn't come here seeking economic freedom. And they still can't get a fair break in 2014

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: barry] #820710
12/25/14 03:59 PM
12/25/14 03:59 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: barry
And they still can't get a fair break in 2014

Get the fuck out of here.

Let me guess, you send 15% of your welfare check to Reverend Al every month too eh? The only people holding the blacks back are the blacks.

The blacks I grew up with HAD THE SAME opportunities that I had growing up if not more. We were all poor. Some killed, some robbed, some sold drugs, and a lot of us worked for ours (white and black) so nobody was "held down". I get so sick of hearing that crap.

The same ones screaming they are held back are the same ones on welfare, food stamps and living in HUD housing. Why is that? Because they know they can live off of it and do nothing everyday. Get a fucking job and earn something for yourself and your family and if you wont do it then tough shit, you ain't getting no pity from me.

Wasn't a damn thing given to me just because I am white.

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820728
12/25/14 09:53 PM
12/25/14 09:53 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
in the south for years, white people had to scratch out a living, they were share croppers, which was white slavery.

you don't know what you're talking about, barry.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820745
12/26/14 08:25 AM
12/26/14 08:25 AM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
The problem is simple. Irresponsible blacks with no morals keep having babies that they DO'NT support and also refuse to provide those babies with a stable, disciplined environment.
Its not a poverty issue. Look at all the wealthy black athletes and actors that engage in the same irresponsible behavior. This is embedded in their culture and simply an ignorant way of life.
Blacks keep using the same PHONY excuse; no jobs. Thats bull shit . If that were the case, then why are millions of south and central americans risking their lives just yo come here and work. Dont let the blacks fool you, there are plenty of jobs if you are'nt lazy. Blacks may counter that and say they are low paying jobs, well, you have to start somewhere and gain some skills. Again, thats another excuse for being lazy and irresponsible.
Look at the chinese that come here, they are the real minority but yet, they have a very low crime rate.
There are a lot of productive people that happen to be black and they must be humiliated the the irresponsible actions of the black majority's way of life.
Black women, stop spreading your damn legs and having 5 babies with 5 different men.

Last edited by Crash; 12/26/14 08:28 AM.
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: Crash] #820769
12/26/14 11:08 AM
12/26/14 11:08 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Crash, nice to see you don't make oversimplified generalizations. I'll bet some of your best friends are black.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: dontomasso] #820779
12/26/14 12:53 PM
12/26/14 12:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Crash, nice to see you don't make oversimplified generalizations. I'll bet some of your best friends are black.

Crash, heed DT's thinly disguised admonition.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820783
12/26/14 01:29 PM
12/26/14 01:29 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Fortunately people are beginning to wake up to the bullshit that "barry," race racketeers like Al Sharpton, and the liberal media are trying to sell.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820801
12/26/14 05:30 PM
12/26/14 05:30 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
[ Pull up chair with popcorn & enjoy the topic]

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820811
12/26/14 06:23 PM
12/26/14 06:23 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
While I don't agree with everything Crash said he does raise several interesting points.

Number one I think he raises the question of other immigrant groups making it here. The Italians, Irish, Chinese, and now the Hispanics are all making better lives for themselves and climbing that ladder one step at a time. Why haven't blacks, who have been here the third longest (after whites and Indians) Can you chalk it up to years of abuse? To a certain extent but at what point do you move forward?

One of the number one problems blacks have in this country is that many are taught from a young age they're victims of systematic oppression and therefore they're exempt from any sort of wrong doing. That results in a poor attitude and a poor work ethic and a poor outcome. It never gets you anywhere. Let's call a spade a spade (no slur intended). You'll never be seen as equal if you're constantly relegating yourself downward. Don't ask for special privileges then turn around and say it's someone elses fault. I'm tired of that shit.

As for black athletes I think you have a tendency to see a lot of them come from bad neighborhoods and broken homes. And even if they weren't, most 20 year olds, regardless of color, aren't fully mature yet. And somehow the NFL and NBA give them millions of dollars they don't know what to do with, without much regard for their behavior. Of course you'll see incidents like we've seen in the past and this year specifically. Combine that with young black men and their backgrounds (crime, no father, etc) it's a recipe for disaster.

There are many upstanding and successful black citizens and athletes in our country. The majority don't break the law and are just like anyone else. But there's something to be said when 13% of the population commits 52% of murders and other violent crime. I'm not saying some police don't profile and there aren't problems to address. But the negative image given to black people largely comes from other black people who perpetuate the stereotype, not the system. That's just how I see it

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: rockstar_man45] #820818
12/26/14 07:06 PM
12/26/14 07:06 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Hmmmmm.
We been here as long as whites to some degree, 1619 if I'm not too off. I would like to ask you of your opinion of social movement up thee ladder or what degree ,amount, or percentage of an entire ethnicity is considered successful?

I can't speak for many households but I'm distrubed at the lack of homeraising for some children while othets are outstanding . That's entirely individual as you could meet someone with a pleasant nature and that person was raised in the most grimey community in the state.

By the way it's not 13%, 12.4/5/6 something and perhaps the rate is high due to multple time offenders. maybe .

[Return to eating popcorn ]

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: BlackFamily] #820820
12/26/14 07:39 PM
12/26/14 07:39 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Hmmmmm.
We been here as long as whites to some degree, 1619 if I'm not too off. I would like to ask you of your opinion of social movement up thee ladder or what degree ,amount, or percentage of an entire ethnicity is considered successful?

I can't speak for many households but I'm distrubed at the lack of homeraising for some children while othets are outstanding . That's entirely individual as you could meet someone with a pleasant nature and that person was raised in the most grimey community in the state.

By the way it's not 13%, 12.4/5/6 something and perhaps the rate is high due to multple time offenders. maybe .

[Return to eating popcorn ]

Well blackfamily when you guys came over it wasn't exactly under the power of free will. Blacks were slaves for over 200 years before they were freed. Then you had Jim Crow and a strong bias everywhere against blacks for another 100. So yeah that's a long time to have the deck constantly stacked against you. It's a factor but you have to make it a small one because if you don't then it becomes an excuse. You don't blame the past you learn from it, something I wish more people did.

Moving up the ladder is a relative term I know. There's a lot of data and statistics involved in it. There's scum in every ethnic group just like there's success in every ethnic group. But as a whole, Asians, Whites, and Hispanics earn more annually and have lower poverty rates than their fellow black citizens.

Just like 7/10 black children are born without at least one parent, most of the time the father. That wouldn't fuck a kid up? Especially a young black boy who won't see a male model of good behavior. To me this heavily plays in to vicious cycle of young black men going to prison. Divorce rates among the entire populace are too high anyway- 50%.

If you know something I don't blackfamily, please share. I'm an open minded person. You're a very smart guy and I don't mean that sarcastically. What I'm concerned about is that there isn't enough of your own username within urban black communities.

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820848
12/27/14 06:07 AM
12/27/14 06:07 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
How did a question about the present relationship of the police to the communities they police and the ongoing protests against police brutality going on devolve into a debate about whether Black Americans are worthy or not in relation to illegal aliens and other groups?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820849
12/27/14 06:12 AM
12/27/14 06:12 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Being a child from divorced parents is a lot different than being born out of wedlock. At least with divorce, the child usually has both a father and mother playing a role in raising him/ her.
Out of wedlock children usually have no father in the picture at all. 9 times out of 10, any black youth who commits a violent crime comes from an out of wedlock family.
Think about this, a child born to a stable family knows who his father is( obviously). A child out of wedlock gets to imagine his mother having sex with some drug dealer from the hood on top of an apartment building. Thats great for self esteem. You have to really blame black woman here, where is their moral compass.
By the way, its the American black that have the bad reps, the blacks that actually come here from Africa tend to be much more responsible. In fact, a lot of African's are hard working and responsible. The term " African american" is a real slap in the face to those hard working citizens.
Again, its not a poverty issue, its a cultural issue and i agree 100% with the other poster, their culture is the most irresponsible. Look at Adrian Peterson, the idiot has at least 5 kids with 5 different woman, what a sleaze bag.
I also agree, out of wed lock births are the root cause of their problems.

Last edited by Belmont; 12/27/14 06:15 AM.
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: Belmont] #820851
12/27/14 06:29 AM
12/27/14 06:29 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Being a child from divorced parents is a lot different than being born out of wedlock. At least with divorce, the child usually has both a father and mother playing a role in raising him/ her.
Out of wedlock children usually have no father in the picture at all. 9 times out of 10, any black youth who commits a violent crime comes from an out of wedlock family.
Think about this, a child born to a stable family knows who his father is( obviously). A child out of wedlock gets to imagine his mother having sex with some drug dealer from the hood on top of an apartment building. Thats great for self esteem. You have to really blame black woman here, where is their moral compass.
By the way, its the American black that have the bad reps, the blacks that actually come here from Africa tend to be much more responsible. In fact, a lot of African's are hard working and responsible. The term " African american" is a real slap in the face to those hard working citizens.
Again, its not a poverty issue, its a cultural issue and i agree 100% with the other poster, their culture is the most irresponsible. Look at Adrian Peterson, the idiot has at least 5 kids with 5 different woman, what a sleaze bag.
I also agree, out of wed lock births are the root cause of their problems.

Ok so out of wedlock births is the cause of police brutality and community unrest over perceived violations of civilians' rights?

I don't understand this conversation.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820852
12/27/14 06:36 AM
12/27/14 06:36 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Out of wed lock birth is the reason Michael Brown was a menace to society and the reason he committed a robbery before he was shot for attacking a cop. Had there been a stable family environment ,he would never of done that. Blame his mother for that one. If you want to call her a mother..

Last edited by Belmont; 12/27/14 06:38 AM.
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: Belmont] #820853
12/27/14 06:45 AM
12/27/14 06:45 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Out of wed lock birth is the reason Michael Brown was a menace to society and the reason he committed a robbery before he was shot for attacking a cop. Had there been a stable family environment ,he would never of done that. Blame his mother for that one. If you want to call her a mother..

Well in that case I can see why people with your viewpoints would debate the family angle. But I don't see why anyone who feels the Ferguson shooting is questionable should get caught up in a debate about family values.

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: fergie] #820871
12/27/14 10:09 AM
12/27/14 10:09 AM
B
barry Offline
Made Member
barry  Offline
B
Made Member
After slavery was abolished ,the u.s.a. made a deal to give every slave family 40 acres and a mule . of course they lied . Imagine the wealth that former slaves would have had.No money ,no education no job's .lynchings from the early 1700's to the 1970's DO SOME OF YOU FOOL'S ON HERE UNDERSTAND THE MENTAL TERROR FROM THESE EVENT'S .No imigrant group that has entered this country has had to endure this malicious treatment .not many know what the original statue of liberty looked like' France gave America this gift/message. chain's at her feet to symbolize lady liberty's reality ... Housing discrimination . injecting black men all over the country with SYPHILLIS ( tuskegee syphillis experiment )and the goverment owes black american's millions of dollars in taxes , how are you gonna taxes human's and deny the basic civil right's ? taxation without representation .But in reality guy's america is all we know ... BEEN HERE SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS COUNTRY , DESERVE MORE RESPECT

Last edited by barry; 12/27/14 10:51 AM.
Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: barry] #820872
12/27/14 10:47 AM
12/27/14 10:47 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Well fergie,The slave trade was one of the first commodities on the stock exchange, with this the nation was built . Slave's help with the westward expansion . Blacks fought and died in every war this country has had .America tossed black's in the street after slavery with no means to support themselves . raped their wive's, daughter's and sisters since slavery to about he 1960's .and still in the year 2014 black men get shot and killed at the rate of about 1 every month . IF IT WAS YOU ... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ?

You do realize there were 1-2 million white people enslaved in Africa by African tribes BEFORE the start of African slavery right? This was during the exploration days, where whole families were being taken into slavery, white women being raped, white children being forced to do slave work BEFORE injustices against blacks.

Karma has a funny way of rebounding no?

But I'm not going to focus on the past. Let's talk about now. In the first 15 years of a child being brought up, what makes them fail out of school? Are they born to be criminals? No, I highly doubt that. Where are the parents that punish them for making bad grades and keeping them on track? If you want to have a child, you should take responsibility for it right? In both its success and failures.

I see you keep throwing out past things that happened before you and I were born. You were dealt a shitty hand, trust me I get it. You can either keep referring to the past for excuses or buck up and get on the right track for yourself and your family. The tools for success are there, we live in the greatest country in the world.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: WTF is going down in the USA? [Re: barry] #820875
12/27/14 11:01 AM
12/27/14 11:01 AM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
DO SOME OF YOU FOOL'S ON HERE UNDERSTAND THE MENTAL TERROR FROM THESE EVENT'S

what about the terror associated with innocents catching stray bullets when pookie and ray-ray get into a beef over a bright yellow gumball and take to blasting? what about the untold number of blacks who are trapped in their own homes due to the foolishness and thuggery perpetrated BY OTHER BLACKS in their own community? the deflection of personal responsibility that is so rampant due to the victim mentality mindset show by a certain segment of black america passed down from their liberal slave masters is to blame, not whitey, post traumatic slave syndrome or whatever other cookie cutter excuse is popular at the time.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull