GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 275 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,202
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,519
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,390
Posts1,059,984
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? #820276
12/22/14 06:42 AM
12/22/14 06:42 AM
N
night_timer Offline OP
Capo
night_timer  Offline OP
N
Capo
I was watching this video-clip on Alphonse Gangitano from Melbourne, Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-gsTtz8c7s

It seems he didn't have much street-cred amongst other crooks, but I also think he was a genuine tough guy and an accomplished street fighter who loved bashing off-duty cops after dark.

Anyone heard of him? A tough guy or an actor and wannabe?

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #820279
12/22/14 06:44 AM
12/22/14 06:44 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
I was just researching him last night! I lived in aus for 8 years, this dude was no joke 'the black prince of Lygon street' he was known as. You should check out a Aussie tv show called Underbelly, true drama series about a gangland war in Melbourne which Gangitano is shown in.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853592
07/29/15 11:49 PM
07/29/15 11:49 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Sorry Scarfo, but 'Fonse was exactly what Uncle Chop meant when he referred to the "Fairy God-Fathers". He was a private school-boy from a good family who went out of his way to associate with crims. He did the exact opposite of what most OC figures are about; instead of taking dirty money and investing it legit, he took clean money and used it in his attempts to build rackets.
When he was killed (by Jason, I myself believe), IIRC, he had something like $80 cash on him and his only asset was the house his parents left him and his sister. There is a LOT of myth surrounding Gangitano, but none of it matches the facts. Look at his rap sheets, and match them up with the reports; he was always in a group when he attacked and assaulted people. Even Greg Workman, his most prolific 'hit', was shot in the back at a drunken party with many watching. It was the Moran's who sorted out the witnesses who came forward, and only then, it was because they were friends of friends(they reached out to Jason), and the girls were badly treated by Victorian police.
He was a good dresser with a nasty rep, that's about it. There's a reason Gatto had already begun distancing himself from the guy.

Originally Posted By: night_timer
...who loved bashing off-duty cops after dark.

Sure, when he was surrounded by Jason and his crew.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/29/15 11:51 PM.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: NickyScarfo] #853600
07/30/15 12:54 AM
07/30/15 12:54 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
You should check out a Aussie tv show called Underbelly, true drama series about a gangland war in Melbourne which Gangitano is shown in.

He dies in the first episode.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/30/15 12:55 AM.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853607
07/30/15 03:40 AM
07/30/15 03:40 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk

Sure, when he was surrounded by Jason and his crew. [/quote]

Nothing wrong with that, you'll find 99.9% mobsters will only hurt & extort weaker people either with a gun or numbers.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853609
07/30/15 04:11 AM
07/30/15 04:11 AM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Watched a show the other night called Australias Toughest Criminals and it was about Alphonse. I go on an Ozzy crime forum and the posters all seem to think it was Mark Moran who killed Alphonse whilst in the company of Jason Moran and The Munster.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853611
07/30/15 04:57 AM
07/30/15 04:57 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
I've always thought Jason, just due to their different temperaments and Jason being closer to Gangitano (he let whoever killed him into his house while dressed in boxer shorts and a robe) though I'm aware Mark is also a viable suspect. The evidence seems to suggest that The Munster wasn't complicit, but was aware of what was about to go down during his visit to the house that night.

Link to the particular forum you mention? I frequent a few myself. Robbo's site?

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/30/15 04:59 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: Tonytough] #853612
07/30/15 05:01 AM
07/30/15 05:01 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Nothing wrong with that, you'll find 99.9% mobsters will only hurt & extort weaker people either with a gun or numbers. [/quote]

Well, there is something wrongwith that, but yeah, I know. Something about the glorification of Gangitano in particular has always irked me though.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/30/15 05:07 AM.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #853694
07/30/15 06:58 PM
07/30/15 06:58 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Nothing wrong with that, you'll find 99.9% mobsters will only hurt & extort weaker people either with a gun or numbers.

Well, there is something wrongwith that, but yeah, I know. Something about the glorification of Gangitano in particular has always irked me though. [/quote]

Yeh I know what u mean but almost every mobster gets glorified in some way by the media... That's how they sell their papers & books sadly

Eg Merlino has huge fan boys on this site alone, yet how many times has he walked up to another tough guy and offered to fight them one on one fairly? Not much

He's either packing a gun or has guys with him or both

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853702
07/30/15 08:57 PM
07/30/15 08:57 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Fair point.
And you're right RE. Merlino. I swear, some guys would suck his dick if it meant they could get close to him. lol
I've copped some flak for saying this before, but fuck all these guys and their type. I'm always hoping for more rats. There's one way I like to break it down; fuck borrowing money, drug-dealing, the life-style etc (then you've earned what's coming), but imagine if it was you or say, your Dad that was getting shook down for $ from a business you or he has been honestly building up for years.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853729
07/31/15 04:05 AM
07/31/15 04:05 AM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
No Mickey its not Robbos site although I do read his a lot. Its the Big Footy site on their true crime section.I also go on crimecasefiles Australian section. Been reading about a guy called Reagan aka The Magician do you have any info on him? I'm haveing trouble finding any info about Jimmy the Pom or the Toecutter who where at war with Sydneys criminals any info on either would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853731
07/31/15 04:41 AM
07/31/15 04:41 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Stewart John Regan aka Nano the Magician/The Magician (people close to him were always disappearing). He was involved with the loose coalition of crims, the so called Toe-Cutters Gang, and one himself (that is, a criminal who preyed on other criminals). He was also involved in prostitution and organised theft rackets. I believe he also had some involvement in real-estate (obviously on the dodgy side tongue ).
Even though James Linus Driscoll aka The Pom was convicted of the Jake Mahoney murder, several sources cite Regan as his true killer. I think it was '74 he died. He was a true nut-bag and hard man, like most of the figures involved in the scene around that time.
That's really about it, off the top of my head. I must apologise, I'm typing on a new computer and still waiting for old hard-drives to arrive, and unpacking all my books. I'd recommend the Gangland Australia series and Shotgun and Standover, both co-written by James Morton, for some more insight into the Sydney scene in the '70's.
If you are still interested, I can post more when I can access all my old shit.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 07/31/15 04:44 AM. Reason: spelling

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853743
07/31/15 11:02 AM
07/31/15 11:02 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
The Carlton Crew is different from the others LCN group was founded in the late 70s by Gangitano and Mick Gatto,the Moran family was allied with the italians but Jason Moran killed Gangitano because was too violent,he shoot Greg Workman in 1995 for a 5,000 $ loan instead of break his legs or something.
And even the myth that his death started the Melbourne Gangland War isn't true.
The war started when Jason shot in the stomach of Carl William because him began to sell the moran's drug to a lower prize.But jason don't killed him because wanted his money back but william first killed his brother Mark and after jason.
Take alook to Underbelly is well done but in the 2008 more of the real criminals was under indictment and the name was changed.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853772
07/31/15 04:42 PM
07/31/15 04:42 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
They have Italian people in Australia? Hmmmmm......Interesting!

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853775
07/31/15 05:01 PM
07/31/15 05:01 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
It's different because its NOT an LCN group. There was no initiation rite, several ethnicities comprised it and there was no real formal hierarchy. It was a bunch of guys hanging out at La Porcetta (a restaurant), most had their own interests and simply backed each other up on occasion. Though some sources state they're still in operation, it seems like a bit of a Merlino type situation; the hype surrounding Gatto means that there are folk who pick up tabs, loan money, etc, to be seen as "near" him. He runs an "industrial arbitration" firm last time I checked, whatever the fuck that means. Basically he settles arguments for money.
Wikipedia is a terrible source for the Crew, they were never in any real competition with any 'Ndrine, Gatto was too smart for that, at least. I have a grudging respect for Gatto, mostly because he killed that nut-bag Veniamin, but also because he has strived to keep a relatively low profile. Mario Condello did have links to certain families, but mainly through his work as a lawyer (until he was disbarred) and his money-laundering operations. He also bought drugs through some cells.
Melbourne crime reporter John Silvester claims that Gatto and Condello were one taken in by a 414 (Nigerian Prince) scam, and lost thousands, though I'll admit he has been seen tohave an agenda of his own in the past.
Letting Mokbel get beaten by bikers in front of him (Gatto) is really a major factor in why the war started, ie, helping Williams finance from a nobody to a player. Although nobody really expected the fat kid to have the balls he eventually showed, and also supposedly turning Benji Veniamins allegiances away from Gatto (although that crazy fuck just seemed to want to be able to kill, for anyone who was willing to pay him or not).

The first series of Underbelly really was ground-breaking as far as Aussie TV goes. The second series was alright, by the third I'd started losing interest. I haven't bothered with any after that, but I heard Mokbelly was good, and mean to check that out at some stage.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #853776
07/31/15 05:05 PM
07/31/15 05:05 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
They have Italian people in Australia? Hmmmmm......Interesting!

Yeah dude. Outside of the US and Canada, one of the the largest expat communities. Though arriving as early as the '30's, The biggest waves happened post war years and into the '60's. While Italians from all over came, there is a predominantly Calabrian crime element. It's been said that a large portion of the population of Plati basically moved to Australia in a couple of years, and what happens in Australia is known there overnight.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853787
07/31/15 06:03 PM
07/31/15 06:03 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
I watched that last 2-part documentary about the 'ndrangheta Madafferi group in Australia. When they are speaking "Italian" on the tapes, I don't understand a single word, apart from the English word "fuck" they often put in lol Good that there were subtitles. Maybe it's a mix of Calabrian modified dialect and English with Australian accent?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 07/31/15 06:03 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853835
08/01/15 04:30 AM
08/01/15 04:30 AM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Mickey any info u can provide will b greatly appreciated. I watched all the Underbelly shows the first two were great, Fat Tony and co and Badness were also good but I watched a show called Blue Murder about Neddy and Roger Rogerson which I thought was excellant dare I day better than Underbelly 2 as it seemed to b closer to the actual events. Don't mean to bug u but when u sort ur hard drive etc any info on Tom Domican or Kizon(not sure of christian name).Thanks for answering.Got a lot of questions u will b sick of me soon.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853843
08/01/15 06:41 AM
08/01/15 06:41 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Blue Murder is a fucking absolute Aussie classic. Roxburgh and Martin absolutely nailed it. In his memoirs, Abo Henry displays a lot of bitterness at how he was was portrayed, but that 2 part series was fucking awesome.
John Kizon it is, BTW. Associated with bikers and myriad nightclubs. He helped Gatto organise the meeting with Mokbel and the bikers (Coffin Cheaters or Gypsy Jokers IIRC, I'll have to double check on that, I may be wrong).
Domican was another hard case, and ran his own rackets, was independent. He never quite reached the level of Freeman and McPherson though.
No prob at all, you're not bugging me; I love to talk about this shit. smile Unpacking more shit all the time, will gladly help understand what was the cluster-fuck known as the East Coast Milieu.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 08/01/15 06:42 AM. Reason: spelling

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853964
08/02/15 10:13 AM
08/02/15 10:13 AM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
The East Coast Milleu? Iread a book awhile ago called Smack Express which really got me intrested in OC in Sydney before that I had only really heard about crims from Melbourne.Now I can't get enough about Australian crime and crims

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853965
08/02/15 10:22 AM
08/02/15 10:22 AM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Been trying to find a copy of the Woodward Commission on corruption in NSW police.The thing I like about police in Australia is they are not adverse to takin on the crims. Cops like Rogerson,Skull Murphy seemed to be happy to play the crims at there own game.Where the two said cops really as crooked as is alledged or was it crims spreading stories with no fact to back them up Has It been proved beyond a doubtthat Rogerson and Murphy were crooked

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853985
08/02/15 04:13 PM
08/02/15 04:13 PM
N
night_timer Offline OP
Capo
night_timer  Offline OP
N
Capo
OK, I will provide some details on what dannymac has asked about. The video he is looking for (a TV documentary made by a large television network) can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjyXuQv224s

It was hosted, in part, by Quentin Dempster - a leading Australian television journalist

To be honest, a number of people on this forum (one in particular) think I'm an idiot, but I know my shit.

I'm working on a big story that exposes a lot of what Aussies talk about, but at the end of the day, this GangsterBB forum is mainly about East Coast America LCN - they don't know or care about our Aussie shit, which is fair enough.

We are presently attempting to get an arrest warrant for Tony Abbott, the Prime Minister of Australia. The arrest warrant has nothing to do with Manus Island and the treatment of illegal refugees, - it's a long story.

Here's a video of us getting arrested when we went to the local Aussie police station to provide written documents stating that we can only be arrested on the condition that we are paid $100,000 for each arrest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDd74BHf6wo

Here's a video of us attempting to arrest the Aussie police while they attempt to arrest us because we use our own home-made drivers licenses and car license plates - it's hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKF2m3r4oU

If you're an Aussie, you really need to start looking at websites like http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com/

If you detect a bad smell around here, it's probably thanks to independent Australian politician John Hatton, who successfully initiated the Woodward Royal Commission into police corruption in Australia, courtesy of The Police Farce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CILyHEgYIrI

Australia is a fa***t 'house of cards' that is going to fall - I will see to it personally. The total and entire legal and political system in Australia is going to get destroyed.

I mean, who cares, anyway? Australia is garbage and needs to be thoroughly demolished!

I expect EVERYONE on this forum to hold me to my word... thanks!

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853986
08/02/15 04:27 PM
08/02/15 04:27 PM
N
night_timer Offline OP
Capo
night_timer  Offline OP
N
Capo
Aussie Police Commissioner Tony Lauer had to resign over that TV documentary I listed above... watch it

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853987
08/02/15 04:34 PM
08/02/15 04:34 PM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Night timer nice one and thank you for the link about the Woodward Royal Commission gonna have a watch later will also check out ur other links. I enjoy Australian true crime stories just working my way through Crime Investigation Australia at the moment. Lots of good episodes. Thanks again for link.

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: dannymac] #853991
08/02/15 05:46 PM
08/02/15 05:46 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: dannymac
Been trying to find a copy of the Woodward Commission on corruption in NSW police.The thing I like about police in Australia is they are not adverse to takin on the crims. Cops like Rogerson,Skull Murphy seemed to be happy to play the crims at there own game.Where the two said cops really as crooked as is alledged or was it crims spreading stories with no fact to back them up Has It been proved beyond a doubtthat Rogerson and Murphy were crooked

If you detect a bad smell around here, it's probably thanks to independent Australian politician John Hatton, who successfully initiated the Woodward Royal Commission into police corruption in Australia, courtesy of The Police Farce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CILyHEgYIrI

Lauer resigned before the Wood Royal Commission into the NSW Police Service, held between '95 and '97. Justice Woodward headed an entirely different Commission into drug trafficking between '77-'79. They were two separate investigations.

Especially with Rogerson back in the news accused of murder lol Fred Krahe was another one those type of cops you mention.
I found an old list of those accused by Woodward as comprising the Griffith 'Ndrine at the time in the R.C, sooner or later I'll find a another old chart that had their birth-dates and notes which helped tell them apart. I don't believe every member was identified by any means, but this is at least who Woodward identified.
True to the Society's SOP's, there was a great deal of intermarriage between families and cousins to solidify bloodlines and make it that much harder to develop informants, as they'd be testifying against their own blood in most cases.
Antonio Sergi
Guiseppe Scarfo
Rocco Barbaro
Leonardo Gambacorta
Pasquale Agresta
Francesco Barbaro
Antonio Sergi (another relation of the first Antonio listed)
Guiseppe Sergi (two guys named Guiseppe, and older and younger)
Guiseppe Agresta
Luigi Pochi
Vincenzo Ciccarello
Vincenzo Barbaro
Vincenzo Piscioneri
Saverio Barbaro
And of course Aussie Bob Trimbole. FWIW, the guy who's often called "the Australian God-Father" was pretty much the equivalent of a Capo, if that. He had the gift of the gab and was known for his ability to cultivate contacts from all walks, but always answered to Sergi's and Barbaro's directions, the elders. I wrote an article a while back that was published in a local rag, but I have the original copy somewhere.
Fuck moving, I hate it.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 08/02/15 06:53 PM.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853994
08/02/15 06:19 PM
08/02/15 06:19 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Mickey, have you got information of an Australian 'ndrangheta boss named Peter Calipari? I read somewhere he was the real boss of the area that supposedly was controlled by Bob Trimbole.

By the way, why did you put laughing emoticon when saying Roger Rogerson is accused of murder? Do you think he isn't guilty? Just being curious.

Another curiosity: Bazley (alleged triggerman for the McKay murder) said Fred Krahe was the real killer. Which theory is more plausible in your opinion?

Maybe the questions are kind of newbie, but I know only a little about the Australian mob.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/02/15 06:24 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #853999
08/02/15 06:51 PM
08/02/15 06:51 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
I'm still unsure over his guilt, but it's well known he'd been doing it hard for some years, and him getting back involved in easy money schemes is hardly a stretch of the imagination, considering his character.

Calipari was recognised as a leading figure in NSW Calabrian cells by the time he died in 1980, I think it was. He ran a shoe shop in Griffith, and I believe Donald Mackay had accused him of a number of things before his death. He kept pretty well under the radar for many years, and police were unable to tie him to anything major (at least as far as making a charge stick). I believe he accompanied Al Grassby to Plati when the Labor polly made his trip there in the '70's, and Grassby had stood in as a character witness when Calipari faced up to the one arrest of his I can remember, for carrying an unlicenced pistol in...the early '60's I think it was? Evidence of his stature is supported by Melbourne boss Liborio Benvenuto attending his funeral.

I think Bazley did it. Some new investigations have been launched in recent years, and they all draw the same conclusions. Krahe was in the area around the time though, so Bazley had a plausible reason to name him.

I write slow as fuck (two kids, a full-time job and life and shit), but when I finish my next round of Italian-Australian criminal articles, I mean to explore Griffith and it's 'Ndrine a bit more. They are easily the most recognizable cell in the country.

(cough.)
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #854002
08/02/15 07:22 PM
08/02/15 07:22 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
To be honest, a number of people on this forum (one in particular) think I'm an idiot,

That would be me.

This would be why:

Here's a video of us getting arrested when we went to the local Aussie police station to provide written documents stating that we can only be arrested on the condition that we are paid $100,000 for each arrest

Here's a video of us attempting to arrest the Aussie police while they attempt to arrest us because we use our own home-made drivers licenses and car license plates - it's hilarious

Australia is a fa***t 'house of cards' that is going to fall - I will see to it personally. The total and entire legal and political system in Australia is going to get destroyed.

I mean, who cares, anyway? Australia is garbage and needs to be thoroughly demolished!

Preach crazy somewhere else. We're full here.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #854010
08/02/15 08:05 PM
08/02/15 08:05 PM
T
Themafia Offline
Made Member
Themafia  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
To be honest, a number of people on this forum (one in particular) think I'm an idiot,

That would be me.

This would be why:

Here's a video of us getting arrested when we went to the local Aussie police station to provide written documents stating that we can only be arrested on the condition that we are paid $100,000 for each arrest

Here's a video of us attempting to arrest the Aussie police while they attempt to arrest us because we use our own home-made drivers licenses and car license plates - it's hilarious

Preach crazy somewhere else. We're full here.

lol

Re: Alphonse Gangitano - most kooky mobster? [Re: night_timer] #854068
08/03/15 03:36 AM
08/03/15 03:36 AM
D
dannymac Offline
Wiseguy
dannymac  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Mickey I think I read somewhere that there is an Ndrine cell in Perth is that right. Also Chopper mentions Joe Arena as a Italian-Australian OC figure any info.Any idea what happened to Tizzone(not sure on spelling) the guy who set up the Mckay hit was he aNdrine soldier? Did he give evidence against anyone else when he snitched on Trimbone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull