GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Lou_Para), 330 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,663
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: pizzaboy] #819696
12/18/14 08:18 PM
12/18/14 08:18 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
lol
I think that's a good thread starter in the general discussion : Ebony & Ivory Presents: The Life & Times Of Cook and PB.
lol

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: BlackFamily] #819698
12/18/14 08:36 PM
12/18/14 08:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
lol
I think that's a good thread starter in the general discussion : Ebony & Ivory Presents: The Life & Times Of Cook and PB.
lol

At least I have a sense if humor about it, BF. I think Cook had his surgically removed lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: BorderProtector] #820226
12/21/14 05:12 PM
12/21/14 05:12 PM
South Jersey
S
ShotgunTheRifle Offline
Button
ShotgunTheRifle  Offline
S
Button
South Jersey
Have black people ever moved into a city with low income and low crime and turned it around? Nope. Have they moved into a city once thriving and turned it into a state of poverty and high crime. Sure have, over and over again. Camden, NJ was once strongly white with multiple businesses offering good jobs (Campbell soup, RCA, New York Ship Yard).

Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: ShotgunTheRifle] #820227
12/21/14 05:35 PM
12/21/14 05:35 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
uhwhat

I'm guessing your one of those trolls/race baitors/pure ignorance/ God bless your heart posters.

Let me say this, Blacks BEEN in those cities back when they was at their peaks. So how in the world does go down when there was blossoming black neighborhoods confused.
Man do anybody THINKS before they post anymore?
I'm just baffled at this, Internet access to tons of information and still not up to par on basic history panic.

frown

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: ShotgunTheRifle] #820234
12/21/14 05:45 PM
12/21/14 05:45 PM
P
pimpanella Offline
Acting Capo
pimpanella  Offline
Acting Capo
P
Button
Originally Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle
Have black people ever moved into a city with low income and low crime and turned it around? Nope. Have they moved into a city once thriving and turned it into a state of poverty and high crime. Sure have, over and over again. Camden, NJ was once strongly white with multiple businesses offering good jobs (Campbell soup, RCA, New York Ship Yard).

^^^^^^^^^^^^rules the west side of camden and our taking away a lot of dope business from from over the bridge. Some area's it's politics and if low-income families our moved into small living quarters whether there red white black or purple there's bound to be term oil ya dig ?

Nutella !!! Nutella!!! I want my Nutella!!!

ICE-HEAD! ICE-HEAD! - BETH (DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER)

"Hey Brand-do!" - Darryl Sheets
Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: pimpanella] #820238
12/21/14 06:01 PM
12/21/14 06:01 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: pimpanella

^^^^^^^^^^^^rules the west side of camden and our taking away a lot of dope business from from over the bridge. Some area's it's politics and if low-income families our moved into small living quarters whether there red white black or purple there's bound to be term oil ya dig ?

I don't mean to be rude but I have no idea what you said. As for Camden, there is no west camden. East camden out by pensauken, pollack down south, and north Camden by the bridge. There is no west camden. And at one time camden was majority white but has not been for quite some time.

Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: BlackFamily] #820372
12/22/14 05:07 PM
12/22/14 05:07 PM
South Jersey
S
ShotgunTheRifle Offline
Button
ShotgunTheRifle  Offline
S
Button
South Jersey
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
uhwhat

I'm guessing your one of those trolls/race baitors/pure ignorance/ God bless your heart posters.

Let me say this, Blacks BEEN in those cities back when they was at their peaks. So how in the world does go down when there was blossoming black neighborhoods confused.
Man do anybody THINKS before they post anymore?
I'm just baffled at this, Internet access to tons of information and still not up to par on basic history panic.

frown

Don't take things so literal. Of course blacks were in Camden In the 50's and before. Blossoming black neighborhoods? Not a chance. Today it is predominately black and a shit hole, despite the state dumping billions of dollars into the city.

Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: pimpanella] #820374
12/22/14 05:10 PM
12/22/14 05:10 PM
South Jersey
S
ShotgunTheRifle Offline
Button
ShotgunTheRifle  Offline
S
Button
South Jersey
Originally Posted By: pimpanella

Are you saying white people rule the west side of Camden? (Meaning Susquehanna bank center, aquarium, victors, K&Z and metal shops on front st.?) Shocker the only decent section left in Camden.

Last edited by ShotgunTheRifle; 12/22/14 05:11 PM.
Re: Real Talk Here:Why are black gangs so fragmented [Re: ShotgunTheRifle] #820412
12/23/14 03:09 AM
12/23/14 03:09 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Smh. That's because your off on 2 statements and I'm going to leave alone due to it not being on subject:
1. Camden isn't predominately black anymore (update yourself ).
2. Just like every other crime fill city in this country , there are areas that isn't that horrible and you overlooked them. (Once again research before posting)

Peace.

- African Proverb
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull