GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Irishman12, Mafia101, 3 invisible), 138 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,805
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,386
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,425
Posts1,060,693
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bill Feather's Charts Have Civilians Listed As Made #818261
12/11/14 10:36 AM
12/11/14 10:36 AM
S
stern49 Offline OP
Underboss
stern49  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Bill Feather is a good writer and researcher on mobsters like many of us our. He has charts on many crime families, mostly the smaller ones. However, his San Francisco and San Jose charts have men listed as made guys, when they were not even associates, but just regular people. He has Nick Orlando listed as a San Jose soldier, when Nick was a law abiding citizen, who was close to the boss Angelo Marino. Angelo was his only link to the mob. He also has Jack Cantella on the chart, an old SJ businessman, but never a made member or even associate for that matter. Alphonse Gunetta was an Oakland hood that he has as a member of the SJ family. Gunetta was an associate of the SF family and was from the Oakland area, he dealt in narcotics. He also has a Joe Gallo listed, but to tell you the truth the only Joe Gallo that was connected to the SJ family was the famous Joe from the Profaci family, he lived in San Jose for a couple of years in the 1950s. It was the Cerrito bro's that invited Joe Gallo to come to SJ, and Joe Cerrito granted Gallo to live in the city. Gallo went back to NYC and later to LA to get recruits for the mob war between the Gallo crew and the Profaci's. The Cerrito brothers did this more out of respect for Larry than they did for Joe I heard. Gerald Gallo (no relation to Joe) on the other hand was a made guy but not in the SJ family, he was made in Sicily before moving to SF, where he became an associate of the SF family. Gerald lived in Santa Clara for 10 years, it's a small town just north of San Jose and next to the city.

Re: Bill Feather's Charts Have Civilians Listed As Made [Re: stern49] #849295
07/02/15 12:31 AM
07/02/15 12:31 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Hey stern, Jack Cantella was put on record with Angelo Marino so no one would mess with him, he was not a criminal. Al Gunetta was a soldier in the Vicari-Lintini crew of SJ, but was forced into retirement after Vicari was killed, by SF Capo Vincenzo LaRocca and many in the North crew believe that Vincenzo was behind the fire that killed Joe. Again there were two Joe Gallos in San Jose, crazy Joe, and Gerry's brother Giuseppe. Crazy Joe went to LA then back to NYC with a few recruits. Gerry Gallo was made in Sicily, and was a good friend to Salvatore Marino, Angelo's father.
Thinking of this, I feel like having some of Sam's bbq, but it hasn't been around since the late 1990's, hint.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull