GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,511
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,488
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Stories and Legends #817347
12/06/14 05:59 AM
12/06/14 05:59 AM
Martin Luther King
Johnny_Dio Offline OP
The Immigrant
Johnny_Dio  Offline OP
The Immigrant
Button
Martin Luther King
I wonder if any of you could share any documentaries regarding the Chicago Outfit and it's members - Not the obvious ones about Giancana, Capone or Accardo, but any other members.

Legends and Stories

Any street guys here who knows any mob stories about something someone did? I'm thinking some real Tommy DeSimone stories here, anything funny or impressive like Richie Aprile beating Rocco DeMeo

If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.
Re: Stories and Legends [Re: Johnny_Dio] #817355
12/06/14 06:58 AM
12/06/14 06:58 AM
Martin Luther King
Johnny_Dio Offline OP
The Immigrant
Johnny_Dio  Offline OP
The Immigrant
Button
Martin Luther King
And while we're on it, I'd like information as of who ran what during the 50s, 60s 70s and 80s - crew I mean.

Who ran Cicero, Melrose etc during this time period? which Capo was most influential in Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn etc during this time period?

Re: Stories and Legends [Re: Johnny_Dio] #817358
12/06/14 07:08 AM
12/06/14 07:08 AM
Martin Luther King
Johnny_Dio Offline OP
The Immigrant
Johnny_Dio  Offline OP
The Immigrant
Button
Martin Luther King
I hear'd Tommy DeSimone was a friend of Vic Orena, once he was going to visit he met Orena's son, and he was sad. Tommy asks ''whats the matter?'' and Orena's son replied ''The Pretzel guy drove off, he usually stands here each morning, he saw me and took off!'' Tommy DeSimone started yelling ''You kidding me!? get in the car, let's take a drive!'' He drove after the Pretzel truck, cut if off and got out of the car and jumped into the fucking truck, shouting ''What the fuck is the matter with'ya head!? you didn't see that kid standing there?'' and so on, the pretzel guy apologized a dusin times, after a couple of minutes Tommy jumps back into his car and turns to Orena's son - ''Don't worry, this guy's gonna stop by everyday to give you a pretzel.''

Re: Stories and Legends [Re: Johnny_Dio] #817495
12/06/14 10:51 PM
12/06/14 10:51 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Johnny_Dio
And while we're on it, I'd like information as of who ran what during the 50s, 60s 70s and 80s - crew I mean.

Who ran Cicero, Melrose etc during this time period?

From my knowledge,from the period of the mid 1930's untill the mid 1940's Paul Ricca became boss of the West Side and Tough Tony Capezio was the boss of the Grand Ave Crew.Rocco "Mr. Big" DeGrazia became the boss of Melrose Park and Jim Emery had the Chicago Heights.Ralph Capone and Louis Campagna had the Cicero crew.

During Giancana's reign as boss(mid 50's-mid 60's)the boss or capo of Taylor Street was Fifi Buccieri,Frank LaPorte had the CHicago Heights and Ross Prio was the boss of CHicago's North Side.Battaglia had Melrose Park,Aiuppa had Cicero and Cerone had Elmwood Park.Accardo was also Elmwood Park but during this period he acted as an advisor to Giancana.Paul Ricca and Giancana were also Taylor STreet.

Our board member Snakes made some good Chicago Outfit charts about all of the periods but i dont know if he posted them here

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Stories and Legends [Re: Toodoped] #817507
12/07/14 03:36 AM
12/07/14 03:36 AM
Martin Luther King
Johnny_Dio Offline OP
The Immigrant
Johnny_Dio  Offline OP
The Immigrant
Button
Martin Luther King
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

From my knowledge,from the period of the mid 1930's untill the mid 1940's Paul Ricca became boss of the West Side and Tough Tony Capezio was the boss of the Grand Ave Crew.Rocco "Mr. Big" DeGrazia became the boss of Melrose Park and Jim Emery had the Chicago Heights.Ralph Capone and Louis Campagna had the Cicero crew.

During Giancana's reign as boss(mid 50's-mid 60's)the boss or capo of Taylor Street was Fifi Buccieri,Frank LaPorte had the CHicago Heights and Ross Prio was the boss of CHicago's North Side.Battaglia had Melrose Park,Aiuppa had Cicero and Cerone had Elmwood Park.Accardo was also Elmwood Park but during this period he acted as an advisor to Giancana.Paul Ricca and Giancana were also Taylor STreet.

Our board member Snakes made some good Chicago Outfit charts about all of the periods but i dont know if he posted them here

Thank you, do you know of any links to those charts?

Re: Stories and Legends [Re: Johnny_Dio] #817517
12/07/14 06:34 AM
12/07/14 06:34 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Thank you, do you know of any links to those charts?

Check your messages

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull